Warning

Get a load of this stupid shit.

Its not gun control, its outright invasion. Just like what germany did before they stuffed millions of people in big ovens

Attached: 299E5380-FD3C-4F7B-BE30-9A68050599E7.png (1242x2208, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bip6vLg6pS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gun control threads belong on >>Jow Forums

Not without blatantly violating constitutional rights you can't, Nancy.

Attached: 1540241365889.png (1080x1920, 386K)

You're a week late, bud.

She is making a point that if you can declare the wall an emergency they can declare guns an emergency. Seriously read a news article now and again and use your brain to form connections.

It's dumb, but so is the wall.

Attached: 1277366786757.jpg (729x240, 76K)

Jow Forums is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.

Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.

Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on Jow Forums.

cant wait for the trumptards to be upset when democrats eventually also use states of emergencies/govt shutdowns every other week to try and fulfill their shitty campaign promises

Attached: 1374861334928.jpg (400x392, 196K)

Someone needs to put that dog down already

>Just like what germany did before they stuffed millions of people in big ovens
Good goy

We all understood the point they attempted to make. Maybe you are the stupid.

Obama shut down the government too bruh

>DO NOT POST ABOUT THINGS THAT WILL IRREPARABLY DESTROY FIREARM RIGHTS
>firearm rights have nothing to do with weapons or military equipment
hmmm

Jow Forums is way too flooded with random shit and shills to have any kind of discussion, this is the right place to discuss gun control.

>Implying national emergencies and government shutdowns are new
I'm going to drop you and your family from 400 yards you won't even know i was there

I’m not a goy you incel

I agree with Nancy that black people violence is a national emergency.

>when democrats eventually also use states of emergencies/govt shutdowns
Like they just did a few weeks ago?

and democrats will say the exact same thing about trump when they start shutting the goverment down over gun control. thanks for proving my point even further!

Attached: 1358770927008.jpg (200x122, 4K)

A National Emergency is usually used for infrastructure or appropriating funds. That has nothing to do with banning guns and is some bullshit dems are throwing out there
>its dumb, but so is a wall
t. anti-white mega corporation

>Obama shuts down the gov
It’s the fault of the opposition
>Trump shits down the gov
It’s the fault of the president

You can thank the biggest brain ever for that precedent.

Couldn't get the money for a wall for two fucking years with Republican control of Congress, now it's an emergency.

Ted Cruz was standing in the Senate, it's on video.

You can go watch it.

Yes, it's the fault of the opposition.

When the government shuts down when the entire government is under the control of one party, it's the President's fault--he said he would do it and he did it. This, too, is on video.

Ahhh. The Obama presidency.

“The ability to own a gun has nothing to do with gun.
t. Chuck Schumer

Fuck off cuntnigger

>being trolled by this weak of bait

Attached: 0q1N2f8F_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>sixteen days total shutdown during 8 yr obama presidency
>thirty-eight days total shutdown during first 2 yrs drumph presidency
>b-but obama!

Attached: 390578349085735489.jpg (680x680, 34K)

>but so is the wall.
How? All parts of the US boarder that were walled off had dramatic drops in illegals passing through.

Not to even mention the 2nd Amendment exists but there is no constitutionally recognized right to violate federal immigration law.

Kill yourself antigun kikes

Attached: NPC range.png (1746x1218, 199K)

The national emergency law was passed by democrats you ignorant smooth brain, and they have used it tons already. Google search the 94th United States Congress.

>Thinking any of this political theater matters.

Attached: shiggitydiggity.png (500x375, 341K)

The Turner Diaries Andrew MacDonald
Audiobook

Audio Book-
youtube.com/watch?v=bip6vLg6pS8

Attached: turner td_audiobook_cdjacket-copy.jpg (1600x992, 286K)

I'll give up my guns. Who cares, I'll be dead in 20 years when China drops the nukes

>they declare emergency
>start actually going door to door, confiscating guns
>people who are pissed about having thousands of dollars worth of their property stolen start shooting cops
>police respond by shooting everyone who looks like they might start resisting
>people get tired of the Man killing hundreds or thousands of civilians
>the Revolution begins
Oh no, please don't declare a gun emergency.

>U.S. citizens
>Shooting cops
We know you're an FBI plant because you're pushing this narrative

Attached: 1351720153195.jpg (324x557, 49K)

The National Emergencies Act (Pub.L. 94–412, 90 Stat. 1255, enacted September 14, 1976, codified at 50 U.S.C. § 1601-1651) is a United States federal law passed to stop open-ended states of national emergency and formalize the power of Congress to provide certain checks and balances on the emergency powers of the President. The Act of Congress imposes certain procedural formalities on the President when invoking such powers. The perceived need for the law arose from the scope and number of laws granting special powers to the executive in times of national emergency.
>stop open-ended states of emergency
ok, when is dingle kwomph's current PMS going to end?

What a cuck you are.

When it takes a week to post this because jannies are fags, no im not late.

I bet youre one of the fags that likes the 12 glock threads a day

Naw, you're totally right, we should all stop resisting and just let master take our guns. They know what's best for us. It's for our own good.

Get a load of this fuckin idiot

>Let's give the dems a reason to take over the government like they've been planning.
Anyone who pushes Civil War propaganda is a plant.
Watch your backs.

This, honestly.
Them and the left want the country to fall apart.

Anyone who thinks lying down and accepting slavery is a faggotized cuck

Retards like you are why dems think they can step on the public. You ruined this country and I hope youre the first to go when civil war happens

Don't do, say or respond to anything until they make their move. Jerking off to a potential conflict isn't doing any good.

Thank you.
Your propaganda won't work, Shaniqua.
We'll keep this country together and change it for the better.

Based schizos

>By the democrats code of honor they will abuse national emergencies ONLY if republicans do it first
>Democrats haven't already been abusing national emergencies since they created the power

Attached: 1550369241338.jpg (1280x706, 214K)

>change it for the better

Yep, become like europoors where they cant afford cars for even a 4th of the price we have, get gas for x2 the price of ours, have no freedoms, pay fucked up taxes, and let some retarded democrat let in every muslim, twink, and mexican on this half of the planet because of "muh emotions/control"

Good plan faggot.

Attached: AD98B66F-A143-42B1-BA54-48C3081EEDDF.jpg (750x750, 78K)

>saw my first post in the thread and IMMEDIATELY replies
>didnt read the twelve other posts that spewed the same nonsense he put in his own reply

Attached: 1358901514136.jpg (1000x1000, 236K)

What does this retarded shit even mean?

Nobody repied to your gay comment fag

>reading comprehension
typical trump voter

Attached: 1375160803227.jpg (300x400, 26K)

>posting stupid shit that makes no sense and claiming other who refute you are wrong because of their votes

Yep, noguns redditer spotted

I want the country to fall apart and I'm neither. If the government goes away, Whitey will band together to fight the horde.

Resisting illegal arrest, etc. using up to and including lethal force is a legal gray area in many states. Not advisable really, but hey, hypothetical shtf is hypothetical shtf.

>i cant fucking read
>i-i'll call him noguns!
day/k/are at its peak

Attached: idbuythatforadollar.jpg (450x300, 27K)

forcing immigrants to use ports of entry != militarized gun confiscation after two weeks of buying guns at insultingly low prices.
Even if you can't get them to understand they're talking about using a false equivalence to justify violating Posse Comitatus, the Constitution, and your basic rights, they're going to have a hard as fuck time finding the soldiers and cops willing to play Russian Roulette with a quarter of the country.

Are you legitimately retarded user? National emergency has been an option for Democrats since it's inception. They could have always attempted this. They thought they would hold the presidency more often than not which is why they passed the law. There have been 58 national emergencies so far and currently 31 are still in effect.

Trumps actions do not limit or expand the scope of the National Emergency Act. The actual limitation would be Supreme Court rulings and things such as preliminary injunctions. There are several high profile 2nd Amendment cases: Heller v DC, McDonald v. City of Chicago, and Caetano v. Massachusetts. And the current supreme court leans pro gun.

There is no legal basis whatsoever from prohibiting the building of a barrier on the US boarder while there is a staunch legal basis against non-legislative regulation of ownership of arms for private citizens.

The only people repying to your shit are the ones who are calling you retarded for it.

>Im nOt THe idIoT!

Libtard using the only defence theyve ever had. Sad

Yeah right on, with a little effort we can change the goverment by convincing spics and niggers to vote against welfare and gibs me dats party so whitey can have guns, based idea!

Attached: BA80111B-972D-4797-B474-980418C3FFC5.png (937x960, 684K)

>animay fag posting some gay gook drawing

Opinion immediately discarded

>certified cuckhold claiming any form of resistance is an FBI plot calling something gay

Pretty ironic seeing how you would turn in your guns and blow a nigger just to prove to some liberals you aren’t racist

>There is no legal basis whatsoever from prohibiting the building of a barrier on the US boarder
cool, then why wasn't it built during the first half of mr trumps presidency when he had full control of the us house of representatives, the us senate, the us supreme court, and the executive?
also, why didn't you answer the question i posed to you in my post?
>reddit spacing
>boarder
>mfw

Attached: 1416064756224.jpg (500x501, 57K)

>anime on the anime website!
Reddit cuckfag go home

>calling me a libtard
>ive never voted for a democrat or green party-er in my life

Attached: 28166802_212396552837096_5895009458587155029_n.jpg (960x650, 35K)

I dont even know what youre arguing for, but the fact you like animay makes you gay and dumb

Yet youre arguing for them.
How stupid are you

Holohoax never happened.

Attached: 1CAD9B64-1620-4089-A74B-01E2EBE0DE80.jpg (1242x1357, 919K)

isn't it past your bedtime

Attached: rule 2.gif (400x300, 22K)

This shill is having a meltdown because I went outside of his narrative

Attached: 1550301369244.gif (500x500, 197K)

>criticize a bad president doing something retarded
>dont mention a single word of support for democrats
apparently pointing out hypocrisy on Jow Forums makes you a democrat
wtf i love hillary now

Attached: 1402685979762.jpg (314x365, 17K)

Who is paying you to post this?

>claiming hypocracy then poting that retarded shit.
Lmao you arent even worth talking to because youre too stupid.

Protip: the wall is the best thing thats happened to this country since we nuked japan

my buddy chas

Attached: 1386547194554.gif (640x360, 1.7M)

ur mum

>retard hasnt noticed this is the highest reply to post time thread on the board in 24 hours

Stfu faggot

wuz matter you fine speeking manderin problem? 2 billion ppeole speek my langage and u to stuped

This makes zero sense. How could the executive possibly have the power to override congressional authority, the constitution, and Supreme Court decisions?
The wall emergency at least somewhat makes sense because arguably the threat of a porous border is a detriment to national security and public health as well.
As of October 2018, 86% of heroin seized was of Mexican origin. 15,482 people died of heroin overdoses in 2017. That's more than all firearm homicides combined.
I would argue that increasing security on our southern border would be more effective at preventing death than any form of gun control proposed or currently in effect. Note that this is just heroin cited, not other substances such as amphetamines, oxy, or xanax.

what wall?

>but so is the wall.
trump has been right about everyone of his proposals...why is this any different?

Attached: 1550297763422.jpg (674x638, 161K)

It doesnt make sense. And thats what that dumb bitch pelosi knows about it too.

But her voters dont

Fuck the state

Only a small percentage of illegals and drugs come through the country that way. Most of it comes through ports of entry and people overstaying visas, we'd be better served by putting resources there.

anyone complaining about anime on Jow Forums is certifiably retarded

>shutting the goverment down over gun control
they couldnt do that, they need the Government to take the guns.....hahahahahahah!

Attached: 1572d464835feadb827510a0fe.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

Have I just grown a massice implicit bias or do the Democrats just seem like screeching daemons that will do anything to force progressive ideals and authoritarianism/Marxism onto the American people?
I mean there's obviously a handful that literally want that, but does the entire party seem to be shifting that way?

forgot 3 weeks end and christmas and new years holidays....dude it was like two 5 day work weeks

It doesnt matter if it makes sense or if it is of sound legal standing, leftists will chalk it up as progress and destroy everything

I've posted this a hundred times in the typical "lol you cucks won't resist confiscation" shill threads, but it bears repeating:
There are hundreds of posters here on a daily basis that have to talk themselves out of putting a gun in their mouth. If the government starts taking the one ray of sunshine from their lives en masse, there will be blood. That bloodshed will spin out until Billy Bob and his friends start shooting transformers and blowing dams for shits and giggles, and the streets of major cities will become rivers of blood in the ensuing chaos as the power goes out and "just in time" food distribution ceases.

>a democrat president could declare a national emergency to infringe upon a constitutional right!
the democrat party, everoyne

Attached: 1519726892568.png (580x750, 609K)

>take class where part of it is writing a paper
>do nothing despite having every resource available to me from the start
>758 days later
>blame the school for my paper not being turned in at any point during those 758 days

Go commit rope neck, asshole.

This os 4channel faggot. M00t is dead. Kill yourself

Yes, they see that importing voters is the way to go, so they’ll play ball irregardless of the damage in the long run because the mindset these days is all about the short term

Whites will take it up the ass and agree to it, just like they always have because MUH AMERICAN UNITY and will acquiesce to gun control.

Whites in America have a decade left of majority. Once minorities become the majority, gun control and communism will become the norm.

Nothing you say or do will change that.

obama passed two, one of which we where still under until Trump declared his own and voided obamas! Watch now how subtly the news organizations start to change their tune......just watch... these N.E. have a lot of weight and power against things like (fake) News Organizations

Attached: hislegacy_1530405462.jpg (254x211, 17K)

IDIOCY_THE_POST

The entire party wants utter control, police state nobody has freedoms.

Dont beleive me? Go look up the similarities between the communist parties and everything they dod / wanted when millions starved in the cold war.

Fuck democrates

Speak for yourself cuck

we will neutron bomb that entire country then give it to the Taiwanese after it cools down

Attached: 1548994837144.png (400x680, 493K)

It's called opportunity cost, dip shit. Every Border Patrol agent sitting in a Tahoe out in the fucking desert looking through binoculars is one less agent at a port of entry. This shill line, along with "democrats care about border security" (lol, yeah sanctuary cities aren't a democrat initiative) are among the dumbest fucking lines. But by all means, keep advocating for tighter visa restrictions and stricter border check points. All of this shit is 40 years too late, but at least it will taper off the flow of double digit IQ brown voters begging big government to strip the people of this country of rights that white men fought and died for, fuck you and drink poison.