Do you Truck Rifle?

Do you have a truck rife? If so, what type of rifle? How do you store it? How many magazines do you keep with it. Do you keep it packed up in a bag? Hidden under a seat rack? I work in a downtown area with a history of civil disobedience....maybe I need something more than Glock19. Pic attached what I am thinking about getting.

Attached: Truck Gun.jpg (370x370, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

midwayusa.com/product/101904714/kak-shockwave-blade-pistol-stabilizing-brace-ar-15
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have fun giving Jamal a free gun.

These truck gun threads were soo much fun the other million times.

That's my concern. I own a truck, so I know Jamal is looking to jack my shit. I know rednecks have them, but there are not many Jamals in TN and KY.

Until there are NONE you're asking for it. Literally all it takes is one nigger and an opportunity.

no, because i work in a factory where 80% of the workers are spics that barely speak english. my jeep is an easy target, and these spics are brave enough to steal phones out of lockers, even fucking food out of the break room. ethnic cleansing when?

food out of the break room is less ballsy than phones out of lockers

>not dosing all of your food with iocaine powder

depends on how you look at it. our break room has multiple cameras in it, and even printed out signs on the fridges saying (in spanish) that they're being watched by cameras, so don't fucking steal anything you subhuman spic. every once in a while, one of these 60 IQ tards will get themselves fired for stealing food, but to my knowledge, nobody stealing out of lockers has been caught.

Attached: DAw9wNdV0AI22DO.jpg (530x295, 31K)

right but you're talking about a sandwhich vs something that costs $500 and has someone's personal information on it

It's illegal to do that in my state.

Buy a god damn vehicle safe. It’s $200 and as long as you secure it to the floor of your vehicle then you’re golden.

Attached: 1C4E9647-4553-410B-A83F-BB3B6DF1A55E.jpg (4032x3024, 3.16M)

I really been debating on doing that.

That’s a really gross AR

$500 lmao, most of them dont even have a car worth that. my point was that if someone is going to steal food with a 100% chance of getting fired, they are the most likely candidate for stealing my jeep, and therefore truck gun, because they're stupid and dont care about the consequences. at least the guy stealing obama phones and pre-stolen iphones is smart enough to know that a car is too far would get him caught. the others have no impulse control.

meant for

Unironically yes. I keep a Draco with 4 extra mags in a mag carrier. I don’t keep it for groids it’s for innnawoods if something were to happen to my car I have means to protect myself and get food

Attached: A80FE9C4-C674-4106-86E7-A9B8060C34D5.jpg (2716x3626, 1.96M)

truck guns are a stupid meme prove me wrong

How is that AR gross in any way? It's as basic-bitch as an AR15 gets. Do you just not like how AR15s look in general or something?

I bet it was. What's it like being so fucking retarded you can't reply to the right post?

That's a basic AR pistol. There is literally nothing wrong with it.

>That's a basic AR pistol.
Rifle.

>imagine being this poor

That AR has a stock, not an arm brace, and is therefore a rifle.

100% this but replace factory with oilfields.
I dont even blame mexicans anymore.

blame the jews. they want to see us wiped out.

Attached: mexican invasion.png (564x3363, 565K)

I don't have a truck

>rifle
Look at the buttstock brainlet. That's a brace. If you have a problem with the classification and nuances between and SBR and pistol feel free to email the ATF.

That's a KAK shockwave you dumb fuck.

midwayusa.com/product/101904714/kak-shockwave-blade-pistol-stabilizing-brace-ar-15

Don't fucking @ me when you're that stupid.

>SCBA
Based firefighter. You volunteer or career?

I keep a loaded PSA pistol with brace hanging by a single point sling off my headrest behind the seat of my truck. It's out of sight, easy to get, and if it gets stolen I'm only out like $500. With a CCL in my state it can be loaded and concealed legally as well.

It has a pistol brace on the back.

Attached: 1542331039700.png (498x1253, 493K)

Occam's Truck Gun Nigger Razor

The only reason you need a truck rifle is in case a large group of niggers chimp out

But if you have a truck gun, then niggers will rob the truck gun from you

Attached: 1542823177723.jpg (1440x1236, 331K)

My machine shop is packed full of illegals. I like that they work hard, but they steal worse than niggers. I purchased some nail brushes for the bathroom out of my own pocket money to clean the grease out after a hard days work, the fucking beaners stole them all. Stole used nail brushes. I fucking hate them, I want to call ICE on them so badly.

Wrong

No, but they do have opportunistic tweaker scum. Best bet is securing it with a quick release biometric lock, Hornady makes one specifically for securing ARs but allowing quick release when you need it. Couple that with a good car alarm and some way of reasonably concealing it from view when you are away from your truck.

I have a gp100 in the glove box, and a mav88 with cheapo light and some boxes of ammo in the trunk. Also got a cheap set of plates+pc.
Part of my get home bag.

Obviously you don't want to leave a gun lying on the front seat but my car costs almost six figures anyway. A pair of cheap firearms would be a pretty negligible part of any loss in the grand scheme of things.

Then do it. Call ICE now. Do your part.

Do it.

They're not talking about the pistol OP posted, which does have a KAK brace, they're talking about this rifle which has a stock. How hard is it to follow the posts back?

Fucking do it user, report and deport. It's your civic and racial duty.

They're talking about the gun in . You retard. You stupid idiot retard.

Bring food to work with rat poison. Their fault if they fucking eat it.

>I want to call ICE on them so badly.
So why haven't you?

Attached: aclu_ice.jpg (1019x631, 210K)

Fucking do it

Career EMS and volunteer but state certified fire.

You're a really gross poopy head

Pic related. Usually rides in a lockbox in my vehicle. 20rd mag in the gun, and two 30rd pmags stashed as well, all loaded with 64 grain speer softpoints. Fairly budget Aero build and works pretty well.

Attached: IMG_20190128_224925.jpg (1731x1298, 672K)

Truly a Sisyphean problem

Idk if you guys are just trolling but that pretty clearly a basic AR folding stock. The shockwave doesn’t even attach to a carbine buffer tube...

t. no AR haver

(You)

Attached: 3C551DED-67DF-4D76-8F81-9585AB2F3604.jpg (765x536, 144K)

>I work in a downtown area with a history of civil disobedience
A truck gun is a gun for a dude who lives out in the sticks and needs something while traveling his land. Having a gun downtown is just begging for it to get stolen. The vast majority of stolen guns are from cars. I'd carry a 33rd glock mag hidden well but but not a long gun. Maybe supplies to help get out on foot if need be.

Shit stock
Shit handguard (look at that gap)
Questionable looking carry handle
commercial grade buffer tube (probably carbine buffer with shit spring as well)
end plate with sling mounts, yet no sling, and I doubt that castle nut is staked
standard charging handle
what is likely a very mediocre barrel
Aluminum GI mag
I bet the BCG is also some questionable garbage.