If I’m breaking the rules feel free to kick my ass, but what would you recommend as a good beginner range pistol...

If I’m breaking the rules feel free to kick my ass, but what would you recommend as a good beginner range pistol? I’d prefer it to be chambered in 9mm and around $400

Attached: 033AE33F-74DA-480E-93D3-C5B78FAB5AFA.jpg (1772x1772, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiarms.com/guns?q=police trade&group=true
classicfirearms.com/beretta-9mm-semi-auto-surplus-g-vg/
sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/category.cfm/sportsman/used-firearms/of3/9-MM
youtu.be/d80-jDNNG2U
cdnnsports.com/walther-creed-9mm.html#.XGn3cKJKiM8
youtube.com/watch?v=YRJil9SidrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Check the sticky or ask the QTDDTOT.

A used Glock 19. Your not breaking the rules it's literally what this board is for. If the Glock doesn't strike your fancy, consider an m&p9 2.0

Henlo puppy

I got a glock 43 as my first, wish I got the 19 for more effective practice.

Love the glock though, find a local range and try some rentals to see what you like. It's kind like buying a car, go use some stuff before you go out and buy

Okay. Suck my balls.

I would strongly recommend a used PPQ
>few people shoot their guns with any frequency, so a used gun should still have most of its service life left
>ergonomics are excellent, grip is very comfy and the controls are easy to actuate, definitely superior than the Glock in this regard for 99% of shooters
>trigger is one of the best on the market, head and shoulders better than the M&P or Glock
>very rugged and reliable, would make for a great carry or nightstand gun down the road
>plenty of aftermarket for sights and magazines, the two things you would really have any reason to purchase in the future
Shouldn’t be hard to find one for $450 at gun shops/ online

Idiots

Ruger Security 9 and a ton of ammo

Attached: deltaforce_107724b.jpg (1280x1024, 202K)

you sure showed me

heres a good place to start

wikiarms.com/guns?q=police trade&group=true

Attached: 3d8e18604a86bb84bf43e6c9789127fd.jpg (650x366, 33K)

Glock 19

Hewwo

Aw.

Get a ruger security 9

G19 so you have your first ND early, it'll scare you straight

go with the S&W the SIG and H&K USP trade ins...there is also a glock 30(?) in .45 cal that the reviews say are brand new!

Attached: 94f2790fdde2f5e3a50390e4d01609e0---pistol-colt-.jpg (236x236, 13K)

Id suggest one of these bad boys
classicfirearms.com/beretta-9mm-semi-auto-surplus-g-vg/

>all these g19 shills ITT
Op there are MUCH better options for a range gun

in the 400 dollar range your best bet is always going to be police surplus if you can find it, because they tend to work well and the US police don't practice much. Foreign military police surplus is a close second, but they often train more with their guns, and it shows.

sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/category.cfm/sportsman/used-firearms/of3/9-MM

>NDing ever
But yeah get a G19

Attached: smith and wesson 6906.jpg (1350x900, 204K)

youtu.be/d80-jDNNG2U

Used glock 17, 19 or 34. 19 if you think about carrying.

It’s just really easy to use and has a large aftermarket for magazines and parts

Attached: 0D273B2C-7B01-4CB6-A96F-8BE5CDDB16B1.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Yeah but for a beginner? Gotta shoot enough to know what you want. Something that's better for one person might not be worth the expense for a beginner

Then get a Hipoint C-9. The fixed barrel is more accurate than any new shooter, it will not train bad habits, and if you are actually willing to be seen with one at the range to practice, then you will know that this is the hobby for you.

Glocks are really terrible beginners guns.

>Then get a Hipoint C-9.

Attached: retardbus.jpg (334x306, 18K)

He asked for a beginner's gun. That is a beginner's gun.

>there's range guns much better than glocks
>well if you don't need something better than glock get a hi-point

Why one extreme to the next?

Attached: 1548187869928.jpg (500x597, 61K)

not every user is the same user, user

I like weapons with a safety so glocks are a no go for me; as are most ruger 9mills. I have a springfield XD that shoots .45s....would recommend

Walther Creed, 2 -16 round mags, $250

cdnnsports.com/walther-creed-9mm.html#.XGn3cKJKiM8

Honestly it doesnt matter what you start with if you really enjoy shooting you’ll get another pistol that fits you better. I think a glock 19 bought used is a good start. Its generic and reliable so youll know where you want to go from there. My first was a s&w 59

Shut the fuck up. Just shut the fuck up before I make you wish you did.

Go to a gun store and finger fuck some handguns. Pick one out that feels good in hand and is in your price range. It's hard to get a shitty 9mm handgun for beginners, unless you buy some subcompact.

I'm going to kick your butt.
youtube.com/watch?v=YRJil9SidrY

FNS or FN509.

A Glock with useful fighting pistol features that costs less. If you actually get into drills, you'll see why the actual ambidextrous controls are extremely helpful when you do one handed stuff. You also get full rails, front serrations, metal sights standard, and metal mags. Only glockshits think plastic mags in a handgun are a good idea...

>Beginner's gun
>goes full tactitard

I think you're missing the point

Seconded, love the FNS and it's at a very similar price point

>Only glockshits think plastic mags
Glock mags are metal retard.
-t. HK chad. Paddle mag release is best. lmao-ing at all you retards still trying to figure out how to make ambidextrous handguns

glock, springfield or S&W M&P

hard to go wrong with a 9mm. even hi points make decent 9mm's

>decent 9mm's
I dunno about that. Functional, sure. In the same way a 80's shitbox civic with holes in the floor is functional.