Get a load of this stupid shit

Get a load of this stupid shit.

Theyre gonna try to overturn consitutional rights because they cant handle it.

Old thread here,

Attached: E0E080C2-658C-496F-922C-4D0D1EEA2B9A.png (1242x2208, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE

national emergencies are a national emergency

Democrats not ever actually standing for rights, but being more than happy to crush them further? Whoda thunk it?

I’ll say it again, these people don’t care about the long run as long as they get rich and powerful in the here and now, look at most companies today, especially vidya, and you’ll see the same, they get into power, and begin to take in as much money and power as humanly possible, destroying everything they use, then move on to the next thing. They don’t care, this is just another step for them to do this. I don’t know WHEN it started but people in power just stopped caring about long term investments and just want as much as they can get NOW.

fuck off, Jow Forums

Nope, fuck you. It belongs here

>in order to be progun and warn gun owners their weapons are at risk you must be Jow Forums

It should be legal to burn you alive

how to guarantee a republican president in 2020: a primer

>thinking you'd have constitutional rights in Mexico lite
Topkek. The ride has barely started.

Seriously, I get trumps being a bit of a bitch but every fucking time the send open their mouth it’s to say they’re better and that they want to restrict freedoms. How does this even seem sane to them, especially when Hillary lost because of an insane amount of overconfidence? Shit I’d vote for trump another five times if it meant not having these wackos in charge, not that it’s be much better, at least he didn’t blatantly state he wants to illegally take my guns away

Democrats stand up for the rights of everybody all the time. Bigots like you however only care about one right.

>My right to own guns is sacrosanct! All others are irrelevant!

Yeah tell’em fuck gun rights!

Lel

What about 1st amendment rights? Freedom of Speech and Association? Or the 4th?

Well? Oh right.

first post, best post, only good post.

Yeah, look at how much Dems value free speech

Attached: ce9188e92884c3aaae14fc9de6e093cc.jpg (384x328, 38K)

>Person makes analogous to show why what the president is doing is stupid
>Rather than understand the argument for what it, every takes it literally and seriously.

Saged.

And, if you do think this, then you should support the courts for striking it down, because then it will ensure that a president cannot restrict your freedoms.

>Immigration wall =\= gun rights

You have the right to responsible government, and this isn't it.

You actually think Pelosi isn't serious?

Attached: 1549350001330.jpg (503x503, 16K)

You're implying she is. The user you responded to is that if you allow Trump to use national emergency for the wall then you are equally granting her the right to outlaw guns or whatever else you are a hypocrite/have a double standard.

All these little babies here that actually thing Pelosi doing this would be a bad thing.

Attached: 1550327229783.jpg (600x640, 40K)

Oh fuck off. I don't support Trump's bullshit (illegals should be shot on sight instead), but you're a goddamn retard if you don't think Pelosi is being 100% serious.

I support it as an accerlerationist

No shit, if they actually did it it'd force the chickenshits to nut up or shut up and actually do something.

>>Immigration wall =\= gun rights
This is correct. Citizens have a natural to bear arms. Guatemalans have absolutely no right to hop the border.

Attached: 1541005044648.jpg (540x960, 88K)

Democrats oppose the entire constitution and all of the rights it protects openly. If shit hits the fan and I meet someone like you, oh boy...

Yes, because the democrats are going to commit political suicide by declaring a gun emergency and grabbing guns.

Half the people on this board are waiting for the day that this happens.

Nobody is that stupid....today. Give it another generation or two and I could see this happening.

>retard falls for the bait

You're fucking retarded guy. I'm agreeing that she's serious. Can we get past that shit already?. Do we seriously need to get two hundred posts for you to understand this?. I agree with you. I'm not disputing that. She's serious. 100 percent. Fuck. We done?. They're both equally serious so it cancels out mathematically. Let's stop talking about it.

Since you don't support Trump's bullshit I won't talk about his politics with you.

You mean not enshrining christfag beliefs in law? Oh wait

Yes, which is why my next sentence pointed out the actual argument is
>gun rights = responsible government
Which is the is the argument she is actually making.

You dense cherry picking fuck.

Only reason Trump did this is so he can get away with taking a spending bill that is garbage and not build they wall by using the excuse courts blocking him so he still looks good to the absolute retard voters.
>I tried folks, I tried, but those fake courts overturned it, Sad! Let's build that wall 2020!

>You have the right to responsible government, and this isn't it.

It should be legal to burn you to death