Problem solver 2 electric jiggaboo

Problem solver 2 electric jiggaboo

Thots?

Attached: A32F45CA-4C4C-4C76-BFD5-37E201F779C1.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Ugly. Gay. Not deserving of 4 threads a day.

Attached: 1549206737826.png (225x224, 5K)

You're two weeks late but the consensus of the 500 other threads was "Neat".

I wish they made a model that used glock mags, blowback g17 would be worth it for novelty. Miss me with that low cap shit if it's still a brick

When? And what makes them so special compared to the others

Would pair well with a fuel filter suppressor

It's cool. Wish they didn't tard out with the magazines.

>glock mags
go fuck yourself

Attached: clappity clap clap.gif (400x220, 3.04M)

CEO: "we need a way to sell our product to people other than niggers"
Designer: "I'll redesign it to look modular and futuristic"
CEO: "perfect, we'll sell it to spaceniggers"

>electric jiggaboo

Attached: 1543793952824.png (600x724, 420K)

Only a retard would buy a gun that's 90% zamak

It would actually be kinda cool if they ran with the bulky look. Like just make it look like a space gun since it needs all that extra mass anyway, but make it look like it doesn't and it's just doing it to be cool.

It looks like they attempted to do that but it's still trailer park ugly.

Why not Glock magazines? Magpul makes them now and they're absolutely everywhere, extremely affordable and reliable.

Attached: gardevoir right.png (1467x1080, 924K)

I mean I think it worked. With the old C9 I never considered buying one because they were ugly as sin and garbage

Now with the new redesign, they look pretty decent and they come with a threaded barrel, double stack magazine, spot for a rmr, and a rail for a light. They still preform like garbage, but with a $200 price point, I can’t complain. I’ll definitely be buying one when this comes out

Attached: A6AFDF00-F937-4EE1-9D85-667CEF6A472D.jpg (1130x1500, 432K)

I wonder if the production ones will remove some of that casting flashing? A couple of more minutes on their part will make for a much nicer looking final product. Also, that trigger looks like something I made in my garage with a rat tail file and a pair of vice-grips.

because Jow Forumsontrarianism

I agree that it should use glock mags.

imagine having to market towards blacks

The $100 bill Hi-Point exists for a reason.

Attached: hank black people.jpg (500x373, 18K)

They preform just fine.
Just buy one instead of shitting on it without any trigger time.

My kel tec shipped with a magpul mag

He's on Jow Forums you think he actually shoots guns?

what is the point of having a threaded barrel if you dont even own a silencer? niggers dont buy silencers

"solvent traps" have really caught on.

>threaded barrel
>gun for people literally on food stamps
Interesting strategy

what in fuck is your problem?

200 dollars you think that's a good deal,that shit looks like it was hammered out by space orks in mount doom pay 100 bucks for that and you are still a sucker

save your allowance up and buy a gun you can trust your wife with

*get carjacked by 5 12 year old nogs
*wait let me get my pliers out so I can adjust the feed lips on this pot metal mag real quick so it will fire 3 rounds before not working again

>nogs already used to buying chink shit on wish.
>discover wish sells suppressors that fit their new problem solver.
>it becomes rayciss to prosecute illegal suprssor possession.

He didn't say it was a "good deal" and literally no one on this planet carries this. Do you think people are as retarded as you so as to only buy one gun as a self defense gun?

you're right i normally have 6 or 7 glocks in my waist band I just throw them and wait for the explosion

v1 has a pretty decent track record as far as reliability is concerned. But I'm just as concerned as you about the new mags reliability, that tends to be the point of failure.

They only took the grip moderately seriously while manufacturing but damn, I still want one

>Just throw them and wait for the explosion
Kek

If it's under $200 retail I'm definitely getting one. Good little gun for the boat or snowmobile up here in Alaska. I want one just for fun.

what makes it better than anything else?

the fact that it's 200 buckeroos MSRP and you'll probably be able to get them for 150 in a year

You can probably get one for $50 by then if you don't mind it being haunted by the soul of a liquor store clerk.

Used Hi-Points often sell for as much or more than new ones. Probably because of all the shifty types that want them.

Yeah no. Go on gunbroker and tell me that.

Its a gun, not a fashion statement.
It goes bang and you don't lose fingers, unlike many handguns of the 19th century.
Any cowboy or Texas ranger of the 1800s would trade in his peacemaker, or dragoon for what you consider ugly and gay.
You live in the future friend, enjoy it.

Kek, you retards actually think you're going to get a double stack mag and a threaded barrel for $200? The pics are fucking vaporware-- that's a 3D printed mock-up there is NO working model, and no real timeline for production. You got trolled, HiPoint got publicity, and the new C-9 will still look and work like cheap dogshit--if it ever comes out.

>preform