I saw Paul Harrell at a grocery store the other day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person...

I saw Paul Harrell at a grocery store the other day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550440647609.jpg (720x666, 41K)

Holy shit, Brendan Fresar did the same thing the other day.

This post is off topic.

0/10 shitpost

>SAGE

Did you suck his wife's son's BBC?

Attached: 1526798787473.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

is that his? not the car, the other black thing.

>his
depends on how you classify his wife's son.

I saw this copypasta in the YouTube comments of a Brian Shaw (strongman) video too. Glad it's fake and gay on both accounts.

wow, what a dick!

It's his nephew

Why is Paul so mean? I used to think he was cool and level headed.

you mean his wife's brother-in-law's wife's son?

Paul Harrell is an alpha badass? This isn't new information.

You guys are retards.
Paul obviously found some random black kid on the streets and forced the kid at gun point to participate in the video.

no his brother-in-law's wife's sister's husband's nephew.

I saw this same post last week

Welcome to fourchan, it's what we call a "Copy Pasta"
I hope you can tolerate japanese cartoons.

Teaching groids to shoot is worrisome to me

Attached: b9771dc1c0b895656106661b7e393faad5df0f24f172976c2f820fb8569186d0.jpg (450x600, 51K)

Attached: DDD.png (654x459, 144K)

this. he's basically training killers.

I mean - someone has to continue his legacy as a ruthless killer under the guise of self defense.

Checked. This

this is pasta

>“huh? huh? huh?”
I can't tell if you're a newfag who discovered an old pasta or if you actually know what's what.