Surefire Wristlamp

Does it work or is it just a meme? Sadly in my country any weapon lights are strictly forbidden, even owning one, so maybe the surefire wristlamp could be an option.

Attached: surefire.png (1920x1280, 3.76M)

Seems like a headlamp or even a hat with LEDs built into the brim that you can buy for $10 would be more useful.

if they made them larger Id use on on my benis so I didnt pee on the seat at nights

lmfao they banned weapon lights? so safely id'ing a target is haram? what shithole?

>so maybe the surefire wristlamp could be an option
dunno m8 Politicians might mistake it for pic related

Attached: 1521487585332.jpg (474x322, 18K)

Pee in the sink or piss down the shower.

Attached: hey-kids-put-one-more-dish-the-sink-see-what-happens.jpg (570x314, 119K)

Yeah, we can have short barreled AR15, 30 round magazines and what not.
But weapon lights are big no no.

Dox yourself OP, your Jow Forumsameraden are oscar mike.

Just slide it over the hand guard and use it as a light nikky

One year I got Sears Craftsmans gloves that had a light on them. I loved them.

Thrym Switchback is a good option. I have one on my EDC flashlight.

Attached: category-title-images-1920xXXX.jpg (1920x735, 121K)

Holy fuck that lights around $230 ($4876.23 can)

Get a head lamp famalam

>in my country any weapon lights are strictly forbidden

wut?

Attached: neelixlight.jpg (612x468, 22K)

What's with all the voyager posts lately?

because it's wrist light?

Forget weaponlights, rapid fire and muzzleflash are all you need

Seriously? if you duct tape a normal flashlight to a lawfully owned gun does that suddenly become a serious crime or something? Personally i'd probably opt for pic related as a general use light(thyrm switchback or similar) and a wrist or headlamp for HD use in your situation.

Attached: HL-X Thyrm.jpg (750x760, 67K)

For that price rig a cheap headlamp to be a bracelet. Hell I got a fucking nice headlamp for $70 at REI, infinitely variable brightness up to 400 lumens and 3 different colors. You can get a cheap one for like $10 that will work too.

I still think the idea of a light you can't turn off instantly is dumb. Learn tactics to hold your light and gun. A small enough light can fit between your middle and ring finger of your support hand and be turned on/off when you need it without the need to remove a hand from your grip.

Dick lights when?

Yes seriously.
Its such a big crime that when you get caught all your weapons and hunting permits will be revoked.
Once they made a big story about a guy having a bicycle lamp in his gun safe, that just happens to have an attachment which would clamp around an AR15 plastic handguard.
Court gave him his weapons permits back, but only after 1 1/2 years of lawsuit...

>put one more dish the sink

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

What fucking country is this? Is it supposed to deter poaching? That's basically the reason that suppressors are regulated under the NFA in the US.

Germany, yes it started with poaching back in the 50-60s, but now they are full on retard.
They would even prosecute you if you physically connect a crystal chandelier to your gun.

OK, that still seems insane but I guess if they aren't expecting people to use their guns in a HD scenario then it follows that the only reason you would need a high capacity assault flash light is to shoot durr out of season.

Why not just a headlamp?

because if the bad guy shoots at the light he's shooting at your head