Super nervo at the gunstore

Anyone get super nervo at the gun store, filling out paperwork makes me anxious as hell and I get all shakey.

Attached: 1547708205426.png (750x416, 176K)

No.

Yea cause I'm a shitskin and all the stores around me are full of mayocels who end every sentence with "brother"

I get a bit nervous, considering they'll use the 4473s to track and remove us in the not so distant future

HH brothers, It sure does feel great not being a nigger.

Attached: 1548150316184.png (334x346, 120K)

dumb frogposter

>There are only black and wh*Te people
Why are burgers like this

I was nervous the first couple times. Now I'm a regular, so they recognize me and that makes me feel more comfortable.

I thought it was only me, last gun i picked up i was nervous as fuck, had deep breathing, sweats, and my hand was shaking when i was writing down my name and number.

I always get nervous walking into a gunstore.

Attached: 1511075478670.png (499x513, 283K)

Nah, first time I wasn't sure how to write my place of birth since it was an air force base but I just wrote AFB after the city's name and it's worked a dozen times so far

This actually happens to me all the time. I'm fucking Chinese, not black, why the fuck do they think I like being called brother? Call me sir like every other customer, or be casual and call me man/dude/whatever.

do u have a criminal record or something? what the fuck are you afraid of? if the form comes back as rejected, apply again.

you post on Jow Forums. you're already on a watch list.

double up on those autism pills kiddo.

Get your CC Permit and then you aren't so nervous.
I used to get delays every time due to some arrests in my past.
Took ten years to get my Rights Restored.
Got my CCP now and it is a 5 minute process to buy a gun.

Yea I'm like this, sucks.

>tfw the FBI clears you based on just your name and nothing else

feels good.

LOL, for how shitty the laws are here up in Canada we don't have to fill any paperwork out when we buy guns. Just show loicence and pay

No

Attached: F70CF267-C320-4DFD-8D41-B40773A380DF.png (1746x1218, 199K)

It's usually a term of endearment or at least implied respect. I've gotten it too as a white man from all kinds of races

>don't have to fill out any paperwork
>except for paperwork for a loicense

Buddy, I just have to right my name down and check 'No' 15 times.

Probably Christians being weird.

all that pic is missing is "hail satan" and "Against white supremacy"

>tfw you realize at gun-stores specifically
>Everyone looks to see who enters
>tfw all eyes on you the instant you walk in the store
>tfw people are all secretly judging you

Attached: 1348003813156.png (1000x1000, 119K)

Yep. Feels good also.
My new card should be here this week.

They're trying to be nice to you since you seem to share their same morals etc. Stop being a dick

Fucking grow a pair instead of whining on the internet.

Attached: 29.jpg (871x1280, 313K)

Well, yea, they're making a judgement on whether you're going to attempt to rob them or not.

There's nothing wrong with judging people or being judged. Give no fucks.

Fuck you described me perfectly.

>unbox the gun to check it out and cant get in back in the box after a few tries and everyone is watching

fuck fuck fucck!

>filling out 4473 and handwriting goes to shit because nervous

fuuuucccckkk

That poster is a self described shitskin spewing r9k black-bot memes

i get shaky around guns out of excitement

I get super nervous and sweaty at the range and at gun stores. Have PTSD with hyper vigilance. But I get sweaty and nervous whenever I'm around a crowd.

>makes me anxious as hell
not as much as Juan in the back room copying your social security number and other vitals!

>mfw walk into LGS know which shelve has my caliber and head right to it my back now facing the store owner....10 seconds later his hand is adjusting the ammo boxes next to my face! OH HI! TF!

Attached: 1504254364056.jpg (750x1015, 112K)

I mispelled my town's name on my background check for my first gun because I was nervous so now I think the cashier thinks I'm slightly retarded.

Attached: c2d.jpg (663x579, 39K)

Fucking go back to your homeland

Attached: 1508875779740.png (1314x752, 641K)

Just get really high before you go in.

White people literally never call each other brother unless they're bikers.

never defined white so get fucked i guess

waht a puus i have bought my last 3 guns high on the weedypots
>Are you an unlawful user of any controlled substance including marijuana?
>Y/N
...N...

Hulk Hogan to be honest.

>grow a pair
>posts Soviet cunt
That disgusting whore deserves to be raped in hell. Also fuck off commie scum, you have to be 18 to post here

yes, not really sure why, i guess it's because guys that work at the gun store are all super intrusive and act like you're going to start opening fire with the empty firearm they just handed over. also when i go to the range alone,

Attached: 1251794245786.jpg (383x803, 41K)

Yeah this actually happened to me the last gun I bought. It was an impulse purchse desu, though I dont regret it, its a nice gun.
It always happens when I go to a mew gun store or some place im not familiar with. Then again, it happens to me when im around any people im not familat with so yeah.
Glad im not the only one though.

You need to calm the fuck down. If you act super autistic when buying a gun they'll think you're a future school shooter and make a note on you.

Can relate. It's confusing and funny at the same time.

No. The first time I filled out a 4473 I was a bit nervous I guess, but I'm not a total autist.

Raced and basedpilled

I know at least half a dozen white guys that say it. I even say it too, but usually say it ironically.

my friend joined the Air Force and now says “brother” and “boy howdy” all the time. irritating

how would you know nigger

Nigga I've filled out so many damn 4473s I could probably do it blindfolded.

This probably isn't typical, but it's almost expected where I live in the Deep South.

No, I'm white. I just pretend to fill it out and get gun anyway with a wink to clerk.

Hell yeah, brother

Same.

I call people brother all the time, but when I grew up hulk holgan was the baddest mother fucker alive and I ride bikes too lmao.

non whites just don't understand, brother.

Anxiety may kick in, but I still double my efforts to appear proper and knowledgeable despite my swarthy affliction
>How do you do, fellow sovereigns of America?

How are you nervous?? I just walked into my pawnshop/lgs. Small ass shop even had eforms for the 4473. Filled it out, bought my gun/ammo/holster and left. First gun buy, not nervous, not anything other then
>FINALLY!
In my head as i got to my car. Got what i always wanted, .357 magnum snubnose. It is rossi/taurus but fuck it, it was 300.

Speaking of gunstores, can you purchase from an ffl in a neighboring state?

>t. Illinois

Im illinois too. From what I understand, yes, you can, they just have to transfer it to an ffl here.
The problem is that if you live in the chicago area like I do, alot of guys refuse to do business, especially with handguns.

Lol imagine getting this triggered over a photo. She killed more krauts then you ever will.

>walk into gunstop
>cute girl at counter
>start looking at all the guns on the walls / cases
>she walks up and asks me if I need any help with anything
>autistically stammer "n..no"
>shes so fucking hot that I get a boner. I can smell her and she smells of flowers in the summer
>boner gets even harder
>her hand brushes against mine and I came in my pants

FUCKING GUNSTOP

Attached: 1546320230056.jpg (400x400, 22K)

This is untrue, brother.

Not Chicagoland, but unfortunately everyone thinks Illinois = cook county

Sadly. I fucking hate this county.

I'd like to slam my bolt home into her chamber if ya know what I mean

I do the same, Vicenza Italy AFB

Glad to know I'm not the only one who gets nervous at the gun store.

I've never seen a female gunstore worker

the amount of autism on Jow Forums concerns me.

Literally any time I meet someone from Illinois I just ask if they're from Chicago or cornfield Illinois.
Yeah yeah, there are suburbs, but the only people who don't consider that Chicago are people who are actually from 312

welcome, newfriend

Ur mum polished my barrel last night

I get nervous at gunstores, but not gunshows
probably because there's usually less customers than employees at any given gunstore at any given time so it feels like everyone is fixated on me while I'm there

picking up a transfer tomorrow, hope I don't spill the spaghetti and start talking about the jews again and get kicked out half way through the form.

>you're already on a watch list.
Fuck you this person is on a watchlist, not me.

Attached: 1541402805495.jpg (540x697, 80K)

Where I live if you call someone brother it means you're a Muslim

All this is wrong, here's the right way:
If someone asks me where I'm from and I know where they're from, my response changes.
If they're from a different country: I'm from Illinois, near Chicago.
If they're from a state not near the Midwest/great lakes: I'm from the suburbs outside of Chicago
If they're from a state that's near Illinois/from Southern or Central Illinois: I'm from Chicagoland
If they're from Chicagoland, I tell them the exact suburb/city then strongly imply that the city they're from is a shithole filled with niggers when compared to my rich, affluent suburban paradise

Attached: 1348785777935.gif (849x576, 10K)

I get nervous at the range too.

>suburb near Chicago
>suburb near Chicago
>suburb near Chicago
>suburb near Chicago
ftfy

I always get nervous because i know it's their job to judge every person that walks in. There is no doubt im being judged.

Attached: 1549859324056.jpg (247x247, 19K)

INSHALLAH BROTHER!
Is it time to rise up and cull these degenerate westerns at last?

Chinese are literal rats of human species

>actually enjoying being farmed by jews

Attached: E495DADE-977A-4F94-BAF1-A214B7895D08.png (500x647, 173K)

>Go to LGS
>went to get my first funz
>walk to front counter
>a gruff, tall, and over-weight man is manning counter
>he's intently looking at a computer monitor
>"Hi, I'd like to buy a g-"
>he interrupts me without bothering to meet my gaze
>"Can't you read?
>"W-what?" I utter
>he points to the door
>"Height restrictions are in place, only people 6'0 above are allowed in"
>I am 5'11"
>"P-please s-sir, I just want a g-gun..."
>I peer over the counter
>he's stroking himself
>"Hey, buddy. Want to see somethin' reaaaaaaaal neat?"
>I can feel urine drenching my jeans
>he spins the monitor around
>a woman is being spit-roasted by two blacks
>look closer
>it's my wife(male)
>my bowels empty themselves into my underwear
>run out the door as fast as my sock/sandal combo would allow me
> I can hear him yell after me "Manlets, when will they learn"

Attached: 1534169472021.png (280x291, 106K)

Holy shit

Attached: 1527076_472086179569578_1834466654_n.jpg (800x800, 128K)

On nitrous

FreeMasons call one another brother as well.

I say brother/sister all the time in situations where sir/ma'am would be overly formal. I guess it's just a weird habit from being raised in a church.