Hey guys

hey guys
did you see the latest ian video?

Attached: kFjmuqG.jpg (862x659, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCefQw7bLRPKSG-qx9dJroew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>watching ian

Attached: B50448C2-7071-4718-BE40-109DBDB7ED6E.png (1746x1218, 199K)

Attached: 1542525977562.png (2995x1543, 329K)

I see the alt reich still cries endlessly about Ian on here

This one is so autistic. I love it.

It’s gamergate, those fucking nazis don’t want trans people in cyberpunk 2020

ian looks DTF

Yes, I did.

It's almost as if someone can enjoy content without agreeing with them

>no link

Here, I saved you $6.00

Attached: projectlighteningresults.png (1920x1080, 564K)

i still watch his shit videos but he really is a faggot and his buddy karl drank human semen at a ritual

Attached: ian cuck2.png (800x1208, 136K)

damn he's thicc

Good thread, guys.

I always thought that Ian is liked around here lol

Ian gave me a handjob in the bathroom at shotshow. It was pretty good, he’s a got a solid grip. He charged 20 bucks which is not bad for that kind of thing.

I admit that I like the content of the ians channel simply because he explains the guns well. But FUCK IAN

Attached: 1550065645488.gif (480x270, 2.68M)

>ian physically goes to south africa, talks to gun manufacturers situated there, and everything
>no ian you don't understand here is what i, a lonely landlocked weeaboo radicalized by the fact that i could only find social acceptance from weirdo extremists know about south africa::

>all these wh*toids LITERALLY SEETHING

Attached: 579B43C2-CF9C-4AF0-8A28-7FE6EBE2BFC8.png (632x492, 58K)

He used to be until he outted himself as an ANTIFA cuck

>he didn’t see any evidence of white genocide in South Africa
>nobody he talked to did either
>this means he’s an antifa cuck

He is. The redditors just keep ruining Jow Forums because they ate up Jow Forums's semi-pretend ideology and went full retard with it.

>donates your paypig bux to the Brady campaign
>heh guys, he's on our side!

>Brady campaign is Antifa
>everything I don’t like is Antifa

Antifa are literally far-right advertising, people who justify them frustrate me.

Physically beating on Nazi civilian protesters isn't going to get us anywhere in the modern age, it's just going to fuel their outrage and angry youtube videos.

I'm not the antifa poster. Ian is not pro 2A, though, sorry to burst your paypig fantasies.

Attached: 1546090950673.png (713x999, 662K)

Always thought ian was a faggot, who looked like a pedophile with his failure facial hair.

By the way has he ever served?

Attached: 124.jpg (1436x1674, 1.48M)

>yet another e-celrb thread
jesus mods just make a containment board

Attached: tfw_jozin_z_bazin.gif (320x256, 2.44M)

I find that his constant crowbarring of his left-wing political views into videos about historical weapons is just annoying.

hello

I've got a ton of infographics that prove (actual physical evidence) of an orchestrated genocide.

>watching ian
Ishygddt

>the genocide is real, this ms paint graph some autist made in his basement proves it

Well, where's your infographic that proves it isn't happening? The burden of proof is on you.

Hi

Attached: 1546652949409.jpg (1578x2048, 612K)

>proving a negative
And you outed yourself as retarded before it got started.

He didn't even link to a video with an argument for bait, he just threw the fishing rod into the water

You have to define genocide first, because the UN considers even the attempted removal/subjugation of as little as a single person because of his demographics a genocide

Attached: Desert Storm yukari.jpg (651x805, 138K)

Literally link one example of this

It has become a meme now, no evidence can stop that. I was noguns until recently, and am basically catching up on watching the FW videos. I've just gotten to the ones in SA, and have found nothing of politics.

Divide and conquer fags go

Attached: For Carnac.gif (320x178, 516K)

>infrographics
>proof
An artifact encrusted JPEG that you found on a Tibetan manuscript illumination emporium is not proof of anything dipshit. I've also been to South Africa, multiple times, and spent about a year in total there. There is no "white genocide," no matter how much you fags want to believe it. There's crime, yeah of course. But nobody is systematically targeting whites and trying to eradicate them. Even the dumbest niggers in South Africa realize that the whites are the only ones that know how to actually run things.

What do the symbols mean tho?

I called it. I knew the Lewis Gun was going to win after Pt. 2.

based

Misha the Weapon Sage vs Ian the Gun Cleric who wins?

Attached: F3324E39-DAC9-4B17-8F6E-7B37FB9AF3B1.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Yeah, the british sniper one? Pretty good stuff, waiting on the next. Jow Forums is the project chanology of zoomers and is the cancer that is killing this dead zombie site.

I stopped watching him when I found inrange and how pretentious he is. Watch cap and ball instead m.youtube.com/channel/UCefQw7bLRPKSG-qx9dJroew

Seeing as misha is blind, I would say Ian.

>first point is a gross exaggeration, Ian never said anything like that
>second point is just a complete fabrication
>third point is something a fuckload of e-celebs do because it allows easy interaction with your fanbase
>fourth point is another outright fabrication
GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

>donates your paypig bux to the Brady campaign
why do all the retards on this board fall for such easily outed lies?

>fourth point is another outright fabrication

Attached: forgottenweapons.jpg (1818x978, 518K)

>You said
>Internet anonymity is wrong as my liberal buddies cannot target your livelihood for wrongthink if they can't dox you
>Your evidence said
>If people had to say things face to face and with their names attached to their words, Jow Forums would not exist
>boohoo this person doesn't like my board culture so now I'm gonna lie about him and spread fake accusations because I can't handle people who don't like me
Neck yourself, kike

Attached: 1489797819.jpg (381x378, 150K)

All the hate is a shitty forced meme.

Attached: did someone say forced meme?.jpg (300x300, 9K)

No what's about?
The last one I saw was some shitty repro percussion pocket pistol thing on valentines day

He still is. There's just more assblasted crybabies and trolls, now.

Pretty sure this ian hate started legitimately by a negligable amount of kommandos but is being perpetrated and exploited by blueshare

They need to divide us to keep us from protecting our freedoms desu

>shareblue hates an anti-Trumper
This is what happens when you have the intelligence of a twitch.tv viewer

Attached: 7B1E088B-9D0C-4A59-9225-FA19F89A4BA3.png (722x436, 128K)

To be fair they can probably only read headlines, buzzwords and anything in all caps. I dont imagine they do very much homework on what they target, otherwise why would they waste their time on k. Who's mind do they think they're swaying

>what is a "divide and conquer technique"

Attached: 9798767657.png (602x622, 593K)

Attached: 1547359483054.png (750x750, 163K)

I like his content and watch it regularly, but he's active on r/liberalgunowners and has spoken out against anonymity presumably because it makes it difficult for his lefty buddies to doxx people for wrongthink. He's kind of a douche.

Why does ian like getting fucked in the ass so much?

>presumably because it makes it difficult for his lefty buddies to doxx people for wrongthink
This is the dumbest and most confounding of the fake points spread about the guy. It's completely assumption but has caught on like there's any evidence of it. The dude has said before, he just doesn't like chan culture and thinks it's bad for useful discussion. He doesn't advocate for the banning of anonymous forums, he just doesn't like them.

Why would you be against anonymity if not because you want to doxx people?

It's like registries. What's the point of gun registries if not for the purposes of confiscation?

Any evidence of your outlandish claims? Because I smell bullshit.

>Why would you be against anonymity if not because you want to doxx people?
False dichotomy
He thinks it promotes shitty site culture and that's all he's ever said about it. He thinks it makes for a bad forum, which is why he avoids user sites.
Just because some people who don't like ARs want them banned, doesn't mean that all people who dislike ARs want them banned. Some just prefer other guns. In this same way, he doesn't dislike user sites because of some retard theory that he wants to doxx people, he just doesn't like the type of website culture it creates. Stop being so intentionally thick.

Attached: 98798174651657657.png (648x680, 643K)

>3 day ban for saying that the second amendment is for whites only, as the founding fathers intended

What did they mean by this?

Attached: cat face.jpg (480x480, 28K)

to any normie outsider, Jow Forums is pretty objectively a shithole of terrible people saying edgy things. you can't really blame him for thinking that Jow Forums is bad. And his point about anonymity doesn't seem to be that he thinks we shouldn't have internet anonymity, hes simply saying that people say dumb shit when there's no name attached to it.

Misha is like an autistic daredevil, I wouldn't underestimate him.

It gets posted here all the time, brainlet. The Forgotten Weapons reddit account is subbed to r/liberalgunowners. His buddy Karl is an out-and-out fedora tier liberal Satanist. Like I said, I still like FW regularly and occaisionally InRange, but I think Ian and Karl are kinda douchey. What's the big deal?

You got banned for that here?

I dont see an ounce of douchiness in Ian at all. Karl's a bit sensitive for the internet though.

Devide liberals and non liberals? Why would shareblue or discord trannies want to do this? Ian and Karl are assholes irl so leftyfags would embrace them

Because anonymity encourages the senorito satisfecho to disregard the opinions of actual experts, and convinces him his uneducated opinion is valid.

Even if you might not fall for the lies of a wehraboo, some retard WILL, and that's actively damaging.

Kill yourself statist.
>someone might believe some nazi so we have to force real ID! It’s not so we can police wrongthink like those nazis that vote republican!
Stupidest liberal faggot argument of the day right there

>>>low income hosing

I think ur probably right

Attached: BA2270EC-6109-40E1-850C-02393BC48F62.jpg (242x310, 16K)

>force real ID
Who are you quoting? It's certainly not the user you replied to.

If stalin was also a paedophile he would still be better than Ian. He is literally the devil. He wants to abolish 2nd ammendment and rest of US Constitution. He is illegitimate son of Feinstein and Brady. He is the author and most active proponent of Trayvon Ammendment, and has stated on the reccord that he intends to confiscate every civilian owned gun and melt them down into giant statue of Lenin. He tortures little animals for fun. Century ago George Orwell had a prophetic dream about Ian, and this prompted him to write "1984" as cautionary tale. His most prized possesion is Mauser pistol that melonged to "bloody" Felix Dzierzhynsky that was used to execute thousands capitalists, nobility and landowners during communist revolution in russia , a feat he dreams of repeating with his own hands.

Attached: 1549564335115.jpg (1203x738, 181K)

Its a hilarious forced meme. Unfortunately the part of the meme where we act retarded for giggles is attracting actual retards who mistakenly believe they're good company. Really, we love him as much as we always have.

Attached: 1534104782582.png (720x540, 241K)

>its just a meme user

You and you bisexual sex cult also known as forgotten weapons will never get my shekels, karl. Stop lurking you are not fooling anyone.

Attached: 86063782-9451-4F6D-8253-7CAB9379EC65.png (1136x640, 813K)

yeah, you keep your act up.