*Blows up your entire bomber squadron*

*Blows up your entire bomber squadron*

Attached: Ace_Combat_7_Skies_Unknown-590x332.jpg (590x332, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SeXDvcRO6BU
youtube.com/watch?v=DzUheY_UhaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>A tactical strike bomber bombs you're bombers

Nice bait Mr. FBI Chinaman.

Its a SU-30SM though

Not as impressive as bombing an airborne aircraft carrier out of the sky with your B2.

You’re thinking of the Su-34
It’s a Su-30M2.

The plane pictured in the OP is indeed an SU-30SM. Specifically, it's a special skin for that plan in AC7.

Su-34
Su-33
Su-30SM2
Su-30MKI
Su-360noscope

No such difference.

"shoots down your experimental airplane"
>mfw i went into the shilage mission thinking it was gonna be a ground attack mission but then the shilage proud boys appear

Attached: e10d28d3a711a3a8.jpg (928x522, 237K)

Nothing personnel ,kid

Attached: Lockheed_Martin_F-22A_Raptor_JSOH.jpg (2736x1822, 3.74M)

Back to >>Jow Forums with you

How long did it take you to peg Mr. X with regular missiles? The best strategy I found for killing him was to yeet him with XLAAs when he tried to burn away and then turn around for a railgun attack.

with the a10 i relied mostly on the machine gun. taking bites every once in a while when we'd pass each other.

Attached: average osean.jpg (785x567, 176K)

>knows nothing about real world flying because you're playing a fucking arcade game and should btfo to >>>>>>>>>>>

Attached: Screen_190217_224725.png (1920x1080, 2M)

>おまえ わ もう 死んでいる
Кaкиe?

Attached: flanker beam.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

>なに?!

Nothing personnel yids

Attached: braps in your direction.jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

>Current year
>Still no dynamic campaign
>Still no IFF modeling
>AI is still fly-by-magic
>Still need to shill out $80 to CIA janitors and Russian botware devs for "early access" shovelware per plane
>Still uses SPREADSHEET FLIGHT MODELS
>b-but I sure showed you console gamers haha

Attached: 1450769452251.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>no fun allowed
Ace Combat is Jow Forumsino.

I just finally beat this again for the 3rd time on Ace, it was pretty fun. I still haven't unlocked 1 plane, but I do have the prototype.
Is the multiplayer fun?
I've got 52 hours in the game so I feel like it earned its price otherwise.

cringe reddi/tv/ cunt

Multiplayer is a good way to earn dosh to unlock planes and upgrades, but it's not that fun. Whatever you do, don't stay locked on to the same enemy, as you will just get into endless loops. Constantly switch targets and find planes that have slowed down enough that they cannot out-turn missiles.

Wow, it's like if BMS was boring and expensive. So cool!

>Ground strike aircraft used as a2a defence

Excuse me what the fuck

>yfw Mihaly’s plane has the same wing markings as Ciphers, just inverted

Attached: 066ABAFE-6794-4013-8C83-2995F9D12B07.jpg (125x167, 3K)

DEJA VU

youtube.com/watch?v=SeXDvcRO6BU

Attached: 14093867446700.jpg (600x409, 32K)

>Using the super weapon the Erusians used to conquer almost all of Usea with earlier against their new super weapon
I really liked that move.

tfw you'll never shove your AIM-9X up the Princess's exhaust

Attached: Princess Rosa .jpg (1200x1200, 126K)

TECHNOLOGY

Attached: AC7 building knockdown.webm (1024x576, 2.92M)

With what, a 7th century firework?

Attached: 1536634962092.jpg (1242x1102, 1.31M)

>nothing personal kid

lmao the usual nerd who can't have some fun without pushing a hundred buttons and switches before taking off

What game user?

The game that this thread is about.

oh so that actually works

>A-10
>Machine Gun

user, I...

>Implying it won't fall apart on take off
Ok chinaman

you havent played ac7 have you?

I'm imagining missile spamming b2s now and I'm diamonds

>shilage proud boys
my sides

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

If you want to get the special SU-30SM skin, then you have to shoot him down with regular missiles (some say don't use special weapons at all for the entire mission). I found the easiest way to get hits was to bait him into flying toward me straight on and shoot missiles at him then.

*laughs in SASM*

Attached: save.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

>default trigger emblem on all emblem slots, even the wings

Attached: 1543941813531.jpg (1672x1672, 1.03M)

The best strategy I found was to bait him into doing his instant backflip. When you catch up to him in your burn immediately fire off missiles the moment he flips(which is also when you catch up and get a missile lock on him) and also pull hard to avoid his missiles. This way nets you 2 good hits even with regular missiles.

Well, the mission do start as a ground pounding mission.

I can do better, I swear

Attached: IMG_6207c160-b5bd-4119-adfe-8e00fa085db0.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

>This happened to me every mission I had to fight Mister DMX
youtube.com/watch?v=DzUheY_UhaE

Made the fight a lot more fun with just basic bitch missiles, and thankfully I didn't take the A10 or I have no idea how I could have fought him. I think I mainly got him with some jousting runs face to face and hit him with a missile when he did that.

Attached: 1490321031043.gif (540x303, 1.22M)

Also the great thing is on battle of Farbanti I had switched to A2G just to finish off some stuff without realizing he'll show up.

Blame is on all of us for not keeping track of how Mihaly Dumitru Margareta Corneliu Leopold Blanca Karol Aeon Ignatius Raphael Maria Niketas A. Shilage might show up on a mission taking place in Shilage though.

I have, and the 30mm cannon on the A-10 does do more damage than the 20mm guns on every other plane.

The problem here is you were flying against Sol squadron. Their planes do have considerably more health than anyone else. And Mihaly is un-killable till the battle at Shilage castle.

It's most certainly not just a machine gun.

>t. someone who's never played DCS in their life

Attached: Screen_190214_035244.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

>Actually admitting to playing DCScam
Cope harder

Attached: images.jpg (370x136, 10K)

Where's the huxian x count fanfics cmon Jow Forums

Attached: 1550196305448.png (650x555, 569K)

>40635421
OY VEY PAY 12 DOLLARS FOR A JPEG RADIO
WHAT ARE YOU POOR

Attached: DCS-NS-430-Navigation-System-for-L-39%D0%A1-Cockpit-700x1000.jpg (350x500, 60K)

>no absurd superweapons
>no tunnel run opportunities everywhere on the map
>no battlefield chatter about how the radar unit you destroyed with a bomb had people trapped inside the burning building and the fact that one of the crew of the tank you took out was the brother of another soldier somewhere else on the battlefield or how the crashing wreck of the enemy plane you shot down crashed into evacuating civilians

>Using the super weapon the Erusians used to conquer almost all of Usea with earlier against their new super weapon
More like
>Stealing the super weapon the Eruseans used to conquer almost all of Usea earlier against the super weapon they stole from you

Fuck. Welp, im going to have to try that.

>still playing a flight 'sim' that doesn't even model dynamic stalls and spins

Attached: b60.png (680x435, 474K)

Attached: AC7 PSM tunnel dunk.webm (940x560, 2.84M)

thats pretty slick

keep coping shill

>'coping'
>by playing the sim with the most advanced flight modeling software on the market

Will do, thanks!

You. Solitary. Now.

Attached: Cuck.png (181x185, 49K)

Oh cool, you're playing Xplane 11 then! I got scared for a moment and thought you were a DCScammer, did you know they still charge $80 for spreadsheet flight models?

Attached: XP2.png (2048x1204, 984K)

I'm stuck on mission 6, fml
>inb4 git gud

Use AoA weapons like the SFFS

Guess I'll grind till I get the Strike Eagle, thanks

I mean the A-10 cleans up that mission easily, 4AGMS are more than enough to hit the score limit, just keep firing at every group of enemies, also get the Gripens in the tunnel before they take off

>わ

Attached: 1436220665500.png (554x199, 27K)

>low ceiling tunnel run with a half-kulbit counter INNA MULTIPLAYER
Is something like that even physically possible without a flameout?

Attached: FUCKING SICK DUDE.png (500x500, 67K)

I was able to beat it using the F-2A with the LASM. I’ve never had a problem scoring enough points to pass. What plane are you using?

Git gud.

Ground pound faster. If there are gas tanks or fuel tanks go for them, they'll kill things around thing.

F-2A with LASM
I'm doing fine until the drones show up, then there are too many missiles after me. How liberal should I be with the LASM? Currently I'm only rearming once

Attached: 1475473802488.png (500x505, 125K)

U G B
G
B

Attached: AC7F4PhantomCH3Hbcu.jpg (1904x1071, 189K)

>Xplane
>anywhere near as realistic as the fm's in DCS

Kek, keep telling yourself that as you fly in a straight and level line in your civilian air liner.

>too many missiles after me
That is normal. One way you can avoid the missiles while moving in a straight is to just alternate between pitching up and down quickly. The missiles will miss because they can't change directions quick

Wipe the first base and then just swat niggers, thats what I do. S rank no problem

Attached: 1stcontact.png (665x598, 271K)

>people actually fly different planes depending on the mission
What faggots

>mfw the 8492 squadron doesn't exist

Attached: aaaaaaaaagh-karin.png (482x436, 175K)

>people use the A10
I'm pretty sure I used an air superiority fighter for every single ground pound mission except 11, and then I used the Mirage to dunk the fleet with LASMs because they're basically cheating

except they didn't. The first alpha strike was repulsed by the shield and the laser fucking up the surface action group.

Anyone else shocked to see Kei Nagase in the last mission?

Are you me?

Would've been better with some build up, as it is she just showed up out of nowhere precisely at the point that we'd saved the day

There was some foreshadowing.
The AWACS in mission 4 says that Harling launched a spaceship, Nagase has always been obsessed with space, Nagase is an experienced pilot and saved Harling, makes sense that Harling would choose her to lead the mission to stop Ulysses 2.0

I suppose, but it's never mentioned that its still out there doing something or that its on its way back. Although I suppose shout out to Nagase for being able to pilot a spaceship through Kessler Syndrome hope she's not too pissed about both of her bridges to peace being involved in wars

>tfw no ground forces game for ace combat

Attached: A122D70F-CE84-481D-8A19-44F2447E5769.jpg (1024x515, 64K)

>tfw no naval ace combat
>tfw no fps ace combat
strangereal would be a great setting for modern warfare
all the goodies of today's technology with none of the political baggage

>ywn be a ground pounder assaulting the enemy's final stronghold
>ywn fight your way past the guards to the control center
>ywn open the silo door just in time too see an F-22 scream through a tunnel and out the door you just opened
Truly we live in the worst timeline

In mission 4, one of the Gargoyle pilots says "without the lighthouse-- um I mean the harbor, they won't be able to get home", then the IUN responds with "that 'ship' isn't one of ours"
They were intentionally hiding the fact that they were going to destroy the space elevator and strand Nagase in space

Attached: B1C07179-90FA-4B27-B8FC-5F4D71F7D238.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

>tfw the Kestrel II jobbed offscreen to a bunch of filthy Er*sians and dr*nes

Attached: 1514790618216.jpg (500x375, 146K)

The IUN is basically Strangereal UN, I wouldn't be surprised that some of the member nations wouldn't care about stranding Osean astronauts in exchange for denying the elevator to the Eruseans

I want to lick her bellybutton

imagine what her stinky smelly brown tomboy pussy smells like after a day of wrenching trigger's plane haha

Where was Möbius 1 during all this?

Attached: 08C25663-56A7-4D47-A6EE-D73C34D4FA88.jpg (240x313, 47K)

Retired, although he was still killing Free Eruseans a few years before the events of 7.

You would think he would reenlist with erusea chimping our again