How come you haven't hopped on this deal yet?

Just purchased this pistol from sportsman's Outdoor superstore, what have you purchased recently for a good bargain? In b4 .40 memes.

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-213945.png (1080x1806, 893K)

Other urls found in this thread:

summitgunbroker.com/hk-usp-v1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EWWWWWW GROSS .40

I'm tempted to get something in 40 swishers and welfare because they're practically giving them away at this point

/thread

>40 Shit&Worthless

I already have a glock 20 and a shield 9. Not buying more polymer unless it is a meme gun of some kind.

>40 swishers and welfare
I love how .40 went from being the best to literally nigger tier the second the FBI dropped it.

>best
When was this? It was new, that's about all it had going for it really.

They're having the same deal for the 9s. I like the 40, it is a good general round, there's no point in trying to beat your chest about what round is the "best." I have large hands and don't have an issue with the recoil of 40, so I don't mind having some extra power in my magazine. I own a 9 shield and love it for it's size and what it does, but the 40 has always been comfy for me.

I paid less than $400 for the USP40 I think from the same dealer

The cheapest police trade in is $450 right now. Did you buy used or new?

It was used. It was a trade in, if it's sportsmans outdoor superstore they've been on sale there a handful of time

I'll have to keep an eye out for sales on them then. I'm really waiting for the next batch of SR-762s to hit the market, been having my eye on that gun for awhile, and sportsman's has it for $1700 when it comes back in stock.

It used to be that “the stupid FBI only came up with .40 as a compromise for lady agents, they are so stupid for not going with 10mm.” Now they downgraded even further to 9mm, suddenly the FBI can do no wrong. Even though the change was for the same reason, to accommodate females. It’s just confirmation bias for poorfag 9mm users.

Some people can't handle
>THE SNAP

>I have large hands and don't have an issue with the recoil of 40, so I don't mind having some extra power in my magazine.
Why don't you have a 10mm then?

Why don't they call it 1cm?

You have literally never fired a .40 in your life

Same reason European men measure their penis size in cm and not inches.

I'm not old enough to buy handguns from an FFL yet.
>I can get drafted, use full autos and explosives in the military, kill and die for my country, vote, smoke, get tried as an adult in court, buy long guns all at 18
>but I can't buy NFA itens, handguns, or drink because I'm not 21
Why is this such bullshit? If you're going to view me as an adult in the eyes of the law, then I should have all the rights of one.

Shut the fuck up zoomer

I am waiting for a good polymer that's not a Glock, I don't know I need to feel the new Glocks, I just never liked Glock ergos, but I definitely want a 10mm, I just can't see getting a single stack 1911 clone.

Im OP dumbass, my first gun was an SD40.

Because .40 offers no advantages to justify expanding my inventory of calibers from the ones I already use. The extra money it would cost for me to buy the 9mm gun instead of the .40 would be immediately offset by the money I would save by using the 9mm ammo I already own and reload rather than having to go out and buy a new more expensive cartridge.

Protip: the only reason the .40 is less expensive than the 9 is because no one likes .40.

The same deal is going on for the 9

.40 is cheap right now because Barry Soetoro ordered like 17 trillion rounds back around Sandy Hoax in order to starve the civilian market of ammunition and now the FBI is dropping it in between their leadership getting fired so there's a temporary glut

Fair enough. Love my Sig 10mm.

Same. It makes firing full power 10mm fun. At least compared to compared to my G20.

I might look into sig, I've never owned any of their products, but there's not too many options. I really like the concept of the Glock 20 I just can't buy a gun I don't like the ergos of, hence why I own so many S&Ws, they are a good value and feel the best by far in my hands.

Good deal.

Attached: 1549970845342.gif (235x240, 1.25M)

Fucking boomers

Attached: 1548011719009.gif (652x562, 457K)

M&Ps are just fuck ugly. The ugliest firearm in stores by far.

That actually gets my dick hard, I love .40 and it's an M2.0
I would absolutely jump on this if I hadn't spent $400 on reloading supplies yesterday.

Because I'd rather stab my dick with a red hot knife than purchase a fucking M&P

Meh I already have a 9mm M&P 2.0.

no they're not 9s are $50 more nigger stop lying.

It was never the best. The fact that it was adopted by the FBI and police should indicate to you how stupid those agencies are and how fucked up government procurement is.

summitgunbroker.com/hk-usp-v1.html
Still in stock here, and the ones I've seen from him are quite clean pic related.

>They're having the same deal for the 9s
No they aren't because people actually want the 9s

You have just godawful taste, not even meming

Why is that? Use your words

Attached: glocc fotay.jpg (2200x1467, 856K)

>Use your words
I spoke in the kings english.
M&P looks like shit, feels like shit, is shit.
Subjective, sure, but you won't change muh opinions.
They are just a shitty glock knockoff.

The part of that which is subjective opinion is shit. The part of it which is objective falsehood is retarded.
The M&P has nothing to do with Glocks, it's not even similar to older S&W strikers.

But opinions are like assholes so you do you

I don't buy single action pistols that don't have safeties.

It's not confirmation bias that getting shot in the chest with 9mm drops people the same as 10mm, that's science, you science denier. And the FBI is all about science. Except in the 1980s when they drew all the wrong conclusions from the Miami shootout and made the pants on head retarded decision to go with 10mm.

Then you're in luck because that pistol isn't single action, dumbass.

Attached: this nigga.jpg (400x283, 35K)

Bro, let them think that. That just means more superior guns and ammo at a lower price.

I'm not complaining.

Attached: 1547091278735s.jpg (250x206, 6K)

Not much more to say.

ITT: retards shit on .40 S&W while simultaneously stroking the 10mm which is ballistically the same unless you are using insanely hot loads which half of the guns that come in 10mm cant even handle.

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-134225_Snapchat.jpg (1080x1920, 894K)

basically this. I can get a glock 22 or 23 for cheap too but I dont shoot .40

I bought a surplus 870 for $230.
Ohio national guard marked and has a proper bayonet lug.

The M&P isn't a single action but it does have a thumb safety so why haven't you bought one kid?

>M&P 2.0 under 300
Nice
>40
You dashed my hopes like an expert. Bravo.

Nah, Glock and Hi point, even some CZs are.

You can also buy it without the safety.

>he unironically bought a .40
lmao

Anyways, I got a 1942 Enfield No4mk1 with 20 clips for $420 shipped a month or two ago, and I just grabbed a Calico meme gun for $400.

Apparently you don't intend to shoot them much, at least .40 is cheap and available

470ftlbs is too much for 9mm but not enough for 10mm

>someone carries .357
>"heh, well why don't you carry .44?"

fpbp

What the hell is that pile of shit in your picture?

Because ten is more than one, retard

Attached: 1527562562624.gif (500x378, 1.8M)

I have 9mm, 45 fudd, and 10mm. Why the fuck do I want to get a .40? Would rather get .357 next

Doesn't .40 beat up guns?

Originally yes, because no one knew the exact specs of the pressure and recoil and they tried converting 9mms over. Specifically beretta and glock

That's bullshit.
All manufacturers knew the exact specs prior to making them.
Glock actually redesigned their pistol specifically for .40.

Actually its not. Because Smith and Wesson was unveiling the .40, they didnt want anyone getting a gun for it out before them. So they lied on the actual specs of the round and iirc it was specifically Ruger who made the first .40 hand grenade. Glock soon followed suit. Hence why glock 22s were the only ones to blow up. Beretta slightly faced this issue with the 96 but it has now been corrected although the SS 96s tend to prematurely crack to this day.

Back when firearm companies actually had real competition and they werent all in each others pockets or bankrupt, but I wouldnt expect a newfag like you to know that. There is a reason winchester and Remington were always rifle/shotgun competitors and there is a reason Smith and Wesson and colt were always big handgun competitors. Ruger always used to take it up the rear because no one liked their dirty tactics. Amazing how you have the internet at your finger tips but refuse to learn anything and ignorantly call others wrong.

Attached: 1538900514945.jpg (530x506, 37K)

becuase .40 has a broader and cheaper selection. ever shop for 10mm, kid? yeah, didn't think so.

Glock actually had there gun to market first and it was designed fro 40 from the start. Blow ups were from people pushing hot loads, not from any inherent flaw.
S&W did not lie about the round as it was already SAAMI approved and the specs were published.

Literally just ordered the shield 45 from Buds for $360.

The glock 22 is literally a bored out 17, stop pushing your bullshit.

The Glock 22 is the first of the Gen. II glocks with the reinforced locking assembly. It was based on the Gen I 10mm

Glock had the gun on the market first simply because they just rebored their 10mm. Again, part of the reason they had problems. .40 S&W was kept under very tight wraps until its release. This is widely know knowledge.

Attached: 1549952157890.gif (607x609, 754K)

This.

i live in a cuck state and kamala harris said i cant have any pistol without microstamping

He's right, user. You should be asking the same questions. Just because it doesn't personally affect you doesn't mean it isn't an egregious constitutional violation of his rights.

hot dogs with guacamole, and sour cream on tortillas

Thanks American Outdoor Brands Corporation shill for SW shill thread #912489141!
I'm off to my local FFL to pick one up now!

>And the FBI is all about science.
ORLY?

Attached: 220px-The_X-Files_Season_10_DVD.png (220x313, 103K)

>.40

10mm master race

Attached: 1543896465389.jpg (300x225, 8K)

>10 multi memer

Attached: Rudeenthusiasticloutishrail_446e48_6940429_1.jpg (464x504, 39K)

>sportsman's Outdoor superstore
it says CHAT which means Cat in French

Attached: artie-lange-1.jpg (800x450, 89K)

Start a political revolt in your state and remove her and her filthy, satanic cohorts from office.

Mild 10mm handloads are vastly superior to any .40 loads and most commercial 10mm.

Glocks are far uglier.

I paid less than that for a Ruger Security 9 and have had no trouble with it after a lot of rounds through it. If I ever upgrade it'll be to a Glock, not a Smithy.

You can buy a Lee turret press and dies and it would load full power 10mm for half the cost of commercial target 40 when reusing brass. You would make up for the cost of the press within about 1300 rds.

Consider Grand Power, CZ, or just another Ruger when you upgrade.

Picked up a hakim in great condition with 400 rounds of ammo for 700 the other day, that’s about it for gun deals.

CZ makes good polymer guns? I love 75s but I've never shot anything else of theirs.

Why would you buy a .40? Just why?

.40 was mall ninja and nigger tier the whole time brother.

It's good that noone wants the 40s and that they are a dime a dozen. Reason being oh idk, that every 40 blows itself apart twice as fast as

>regards shit on 40

Yep. Nothing to high with extremely high deterioration rates of everything that shoots 40, nor ammo cost vs performance, or snappy recoil with no real gain, or the fact that .40 was a FBI meme and the FBI is eternally retarded.

Hating .40 is one of the most homosexual things you can do. Kill yourselves.

>.40 swishers and watermelon

I'm not a kid, so I can afford quality ammo to shoot.

Attached: yes_I_do_retard.jpg (1280x960, 97K)

>hinged trigger

Attached: 1548640884494.gif (500x248, 1010K)

So, you're saying I should have bought a .40 as a poorfag?

No, it's .40 short and wimpy, just like the manlets that use it