Who here is a liar?

cuz i sure am

Attached: 4473.png (1200x1553, 1022K)

>smokes pot so he can get attention on the internet

Yes, used both weed, antidepressants, and even heroin and meth.

>he buys reefer from the blacks
kys weedhead

Attached: 1950s.jpg (922x1024, 200K)

WA fag here. I guess I've lied in principal but I don't currently have anything in my system or stash of weed hidden away. So what they going to do about it.

I am addicted to a Chinese drug called White Flower.

Pathetic.

degenerate

>White Flower.
fuck is that?

that would be ye olde opium, user.

>dae hate stoners? I hate stoners it feels so good not to be a stoner how do you do fellow non-stoners

>>>r/eddit

I've eaten special brownies while outside of the US. They wouldn't care about that, would they?

but i thought poppies are red

It is not constitutional for the federal government to prohibit the use of a recreational substance. There exists no mandate or authority for such. Alcohol prohibition required an amendment for a reason. This is why no state has ever been sued for legalization.

It is your duty to lie to the government if it asks an unconstitutional question.

Alright. Sounds good, then.

Feels good to be clean and superior in every way to substance abusers, am I right? Imagine having to alter your state of mind just to make it through the day. What a miserable life.

keep walkin, jazz man

milk of the poppy is white. looks like glue. ask any of the troops guarding poppy fields for big pharma innaStan.

I guess if you are an alcoholic and honest about it your fucked.

Tried weed on a few occasions, meh.
Edibles were alright, but I would not be able to do anything for a chunk of the day.
Weening off alcohol since older me takes it more brutally than younger me.

Would rather spend money on ammunition and guns.

Poppies can come in a variety of colors. Red is the most common.

Poppy sap is only white right when it comes out of the plant. It turns brown in the air.

Nah, I hardly even drink anymore. I don't smoke but I support legalization.

So aint there a question about wanting to overthrow the US gov?

Your all hippocrits.

I don't want to overthrow the government. The people are the government. That includes me.

(But not you. You are a bugman.)

>he's never had a morning coffee

Really missing out desu

Attached: gQ8f2nb_d.jpg (458x700, 34K)

>when you drink your koolaid so hard you sound like satire of yourself

I don't use drugs illegal or legal, I don't care if others use drugs. If you get caught, good luck and hopefully you hire a good lawyer.

DUDE

>Not doing every drug to have a baseline for what to expect when your partying
>Never partying
>Not snorting 4 grams of meth and taking down the government

Attached: 1550266681099m.jpg (1024x731, 185K)

Dont smoke or really do any drugs otger then caffeine and nicotine. Nothing wrong with it compaired to alcohol or opiates or benzos which you can legally take.
I dont think anyone should be under the influence when operating firearms but i do think its kind of retarded when i can legally wash down xans and oxys with wiskey and still be qaulified to own funs but i cant smoke a joint. Found it to be odd. Hell, alcohol by itself is the perfect example of grandfatherd in considering its damage caused on the body and physical addictivness (which ill add is worst then heroin)

Attached: 1549692473798.jpg (784x708, 112K)