New garbage rod

Is there a rifle in the year 2019 that fits all of the things that made mosins good?
•price
•power
•availability of ammo
•durability

Or do I just have to get a slug gun and pretend?

Attached: IMG_2753.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

centerfiresystems.com/p-9835-sas12-12ga-semi-auto-detachable-magazine-fed-shotgun-with-26-barrel-and-brown-furniture.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

basically any new production bolt action currently on the market.

$135 Chinese auto scattergat w/slugs

centerfiresystems.com/p-9835-sas12-12ga-semi-auto-detachable-magazine-fed-shotgun-with-26-barrel-and-brown-furniture.aspx

Ruger Americans are now cheaper than mosins and are infinitely better than the garbage rod. The era is over.

Savage axis.

this. pretty much every major american gun manufacture makes a budget bolt action rifle. theyre all leagues ahead of the mosin and all for around $3-400.

This, plus the savage axis II and the t/c compass. All come in a variety of calibers, are 1 MOA, have good triggers, and have a decent aftermarket.

milsurp is dead fren

Attached: 1271989612908.jpg (252x164, 3K)

And to add to my own post, all have easy optic mounts already installed.

>Is there a rifle in the year 2019 that fits all of the things that made mosins good?
As for any gun, a Maverick 88. If you specifically want a rifle, then an entry-level AR. They're not not as cheap in absolute terms as the Mosin a few years ago, but they're an incredible value for the price.

Worst part is that so long as it survives for longer than a year I'd consider it a good investment. Part of the garbage rod is that you don't care if it gets broke. Can a modern production bolt take that abuse? Does anyone have any videos or stories?

Attached: IMG_2732.jpg (448x625, 41K)

ar15

>Part of the garbage rod is that you don't care if it gets broke. Can a modern production bolt take that abuse?
No gun will survive a shitbrain owner who doesn't take proper care of his stuff because "he don't care if it gets broke".

You don't deserve guns, Cleetus.

I mean, if you go around throwing it and running it over with your truck, eventually any gun is going to break. The fuck are you doing where you need something this rugged? Using it as an axe handle?

Budget bolt guns are simple as fuck and have polymer stocks. I don't have any amazing stories but my t/c compass have gone on many hunting trips in the rain and snow and come out fine. It's a bolt gun my man, hard to fuck up.

Even PSA ARs are reliable as hell, and if you fuck up a maverick 88 or remshit clone you were trying to.

>$135 Chinese auto scattergat w/slugs
That gun's great for getting clubbed to death with it by Tyrone and Dontavius after it refuses to fire when you need it to because you were too cheap not to spend an extra $65 to buy something that's not a literal steaming pile of shit.

There's an old expression that the difference between being frugal and being cheap is that frugal will spend a nickel to save a dollar, and cheap will spend a dollar to save a nickel. The point is that the cheapest possible option is very frequently not at all the best value.

Yep, thanks for chiming in, Dale *sip*

---------------------------------------
Semper Fi do or die 1993-1996 92G E-2

"John Wayne ate steak"

Even "shitty" budget guns like the Remington 770 are capable of pretty good accuracy and will likely handle anything you can throw at it. Can be had used for less than $300, often with some crappy 3-9x40 scope that will do the job.

this is either the most retarded zoomer shit or a good troll

See, this is why the *sip* meme sucks and is for stupid people. Somehow, pointing out that your suspiciously cheap Chineseum gun is likely not to be of the highest quality apparently makes me a fudd and a poser. Okay, champ. You keep believing that and convincing yourself that you got a great deal because an autoloading shotgun you got for $135 will be just as reliable as a Mossberg, Remington, or Benelli that costs $600 minimum.

Its easier to make all weather guns that have polymer stocks than wood ones, so Yea, modern guns can take good abuse if you just spray some shit on
Unless you care about looks

I don't think anyone expects a Chinese auto musket to be a Benelli, however, if the fucker is cheap and does as expected it fits my needs it's alright. I don't need a $700 precision machine warbeast made by top tier European engineers, I'm a peasant, I accept this, what I do need is a garbage rod for putting big holes into that's not going to need to be babied, I am not a professional, I'm a poor asshole that lives in a shit apartment with roommates hoping I get to spend another years not living with my parents. Suka blyat.

Attached: IMG_2669.jpg (1024x1007, 81K)