'meet your squad user'

>'meet your squad user'

Attached: 9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ATFyBRhCQvw
youtu.be/F6txspISI1M
youtu.be/Hz9mKPiDrv4
youtu.be/v2aPCmuX1lo
brookings.edu/research/an-analysis-of-out-of-wedlock-births-in-the-united-states/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, time to train rifle grenades without blanks.

gonna slit their throats while they sleep in the name of Allah

I might consider banging the leggy one on the left. Maybe.

This isn't ww1, senpai. Lots of rifle grenades don't require blanks because that shits stupid and prone to make pvt. 1.8 gpa blow himself and his battle buddy up.

Attached: IMG_3326.gif (543x105, 83K)

This was for an Aussie show on the skinny dude in the middle. He is actually smart for a commie at least he understands the whole "cops are racist and shoot blacks for sport" vs "Americans don't need guns in 2019." Only one or two of those people are gun owners at the time of this photo.

I'm not entirely convinced that's even a woman.
I feel like freaky side shaved girl might know what she's doing in bed though.

These are fellow Americans, my brothers, they've just been misled in life.
It's our duty to help guide our countrymen back onto the right path.

Through sexual violence, right?

If not, I'm NOT in

This, I was once a Jow Forumsfag and then I discovered Jow Forums. I was saved from the horror that is edgy fringe politics so they can too.

With proper training, theyre better than no squad.

As long as they follow orders they're fine

Attached: 1468091257367.png (640x480, 14K)

Not even him, and not to further the political discussion any more, but that pic mocking centrists is retarded. No one side is correct about everything. Believe it or not, you're actually allowed to have strong beliefs that come from both sides, it's called thinking for yourself.
For instance, having guns doesn't make someone a baby killer, and neither does getting an abortion.

I just need the two women. Everyone else can go we’ll be fine

The minute they decided they no longer care about this country and actively decided to destroy it, then they lost all reason to live and be here. They will die just like the rest of the traitors

>and neither does getting an abortion
But... this is bait right?

I assume you mean the second from the right, sad part is far left is also a questionable gender , so i guess two “half females” count for one

>Believe it or not, you're actually allowed to have strong beliefs that come from both sides, it's called thinking for yourself.
youtu.be/ATFyBRhCQvw

I don't know what the video is about since I don't have time to watch it right now, but just to clarify I'm not saying compromise is the solution. Sometimes it might be, but most of the time it probably isn't. I think some issues the right is clearly correct on, and others the left is, but neither is correct about everything. It's ok to agree with both sides on some things, but agreeing with everything is retarded. That's all I'm saying.

Not bait. If the parents don't care about their unborn child, then neither do I. That said, I personally wouldn't consider it.

But you can't because eclectic views are flawed and self-contradictory.
Thinking for yourself means having critical thinking, not mixing things.

>a baby killer, and neither does getting an abortion.
You literally murdered a baby.

It was never alive.

So we have 3 guys with American AK's that will fail in short order, one guy with no bullets, and two women(?) that are automatically disqualified. Perfect.

Operation human shield is a go

Attached: 1548048274766.png (500x386, 300K)

In a SHTF situation I would not trust a single one of them. They would be ditched at a moments notice and wouldnt even bother with their gear. They basically scream "too far gone" and move on.

Yes, it literally is alive whether you believe it to be a cluster of cells or a human being. Dead cells deteriorate and die. They don’t accumulate and become more ordered over time. I may be opposed to abortion (or namely the federal government unironically aiding in it. Get one from a private practice, not my tax dollars), but if you want to at least argue about it and be taken seriously, you cannot just make shit up that isn’t even supported by hard data

>I don't like extremism so I must be a centrist
Ever consider I just don't give a shit about whatever dumb war you guys want to die in?
Care to explain how something that isn't alive has a heartbeat?

>mfw organizing the opposing force

Attached: k_cowboygang.jpg (675x1102, 167K)

Are you actually this retarded?

>I may be opposed to abortion (or namely the federal government unironically aiding in it.
So what if they're too poor to afford one? The chick is supposed to just carry the fetus to term, while getting government assistance for prenatal checkups etc, then once the kid is born she either gives it up where its either adopted or put into the system where your tax dollars pay to raise it. Growing up in foster care is basically a sentence for a life of crime, which again your tax dollars will pay for. The alternative is she has the kid and stays on government assistance, because kids are expensive. 500 if "your" tax dollars go to vaccuming the kid out of some thot, or millions of "your" tax dollars go to the kid over their entire life as they're in and out of the system. The chicks having abortions are largely not the type you want raising kids anyway.

If you're so worried about how your money is spent, why not worry about the over $2trillion the pentagon can't account for over the past 2 decades, it's not black project gone, it's gone like someone pocketed it and no one noticed til now.

Attached: 1502947116916.jpg (1366x768, 153K)

What cataclysmic event could make me fight with this kind of rejects? At least they have guns.

Kill the 2 traps and fuck the rest until death !

Attached: 1550032332911.jpg (1280x1920, 268K)

>so what if they’re too poor
Then they don’t get one? If I’m too poor to afford things I don’t get them. Seems fair. This has to be bait.

> the eternal fence sitter
If you won't pick a side, somebody will pick one for you, eventually.

The firearms in the pic all belong to the father of the two skinny white boys who are brothers, they are trust fund babies who go to liberal arts college and major in gender studies. They occasionally have sex with each other because fuck “societal norms”

Ask me how I know...

Kill a traitor before an enemy user

Ill bite, how do you know?

I’d take the black guy and the guy on the right end. Nigga in the Middle looks like a thumb.

Get a load of this commie faggot

Commies hate centrists too though.

Attached: 50B3D0DD-E28B-410F-AAE1-24BF4461BCB6.jpg (341x431, 37K)

>This episode of user has not submitted to the hivemind and it reacts violently

If these subhumans are my fellow Americans, then I don't want to be part of this country anymore.

i'm honestly kind of nervous about going to a Jow Forums meetup near me in portland just cause they're might be some antifa types there like pic related that lurk here and i say nigger pretty regularly

Your colors are too bright. What's the area of the woods and is it too the death. Who am I fighting do I kill all of them or are they with me. If so who are we facing>?

>They will die just like the rest of the traitors
No they won't, America will slowly turn into a liberal shithole and your gun rights will be taken away one school shooting at a time.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Except Japan really had no guns and had to fight back with farmers and samurai. And if you go back and read the accounts. These samurai really scewered these bastards invading their homeland. Like horses and all

Taxation is theft so my money shouldn't be going to any of that.
>BuT WAt eeF shES pOoR
I don't give a fuck, she shouldn't have gotten pregnant

Wrong retard. I can want teenagers to own guns as well as want to do drugs with the teenagers I own.

I'm jelly of the negro with the hk33

Attached: 1533392042516.jpg (571x869, 42K)

Same thing as a person in a vegetable state. We allow the plug to be pulled on vegetables, makes sense to allow abortion before the fetus shows brain activity. I don't really care, I can't get an abortion so it doesn't bother me if roasties aren't allowed to abort, are only aborting before the second trimester or if they are doing it two days before their due date.

Except people in a vegetative state can be said to be dying for the most part. Literally all higher brain function is pretty much gone and usually they were headed to the morgue anyways and rarely make any sort of recovery after years or decades, meanwhile in the worst cases, it may take 1 year for a child to be born. There’s a world of difference between the two. Also, it’s nice to know that you’re morally bankrupt enough to support unironic child murder since you’re okay with perfectly viable children being aborted literally within the womb in the third trimester just because you can’t get an abortion and their mothers were dumb enough not to do it at least by the 2nd trimester

>being nervous about a few basedboys

What the fuck why did that autocorrect to basedboys, it was supposed to say basedboys

what the FUCK

Look at the neck on that lad

you now realize this is every videogame

wow you've been here for a long time desu desu lulz

>abortion
youtu.be/F6txspISI1M

If you don’t feel sick to your stomach after watching this video there’s something wrong with you.

Also, pay attention to the name of the person who owned the container

>No one side is correct about everything.
One side is purposely going out of its way to be wrong on as many issues as it can in order to destroy our country and rebuild it as a communist shit-hole.

The important distinction being that right wing rebels who destroy the government to rebuild it back to the way the founding fathers intended it to be is caring about the country whereas marxist faggots who want to destroy the country to change the government into a communist hell hole is hating this country.

>not supporting all forms of death
>abortion for $500 vs tens of thousands in welfare over decades for shit-tier baby
Frankly if you hate niggers, trash, pro-choice libtards, etc you should hope the government hands out abortions like candy, there would be far fewer of them in a couple decades.

The unborn child is not dead or made of inorganic matter, therefore it's alive.

The unborn child is made from human cells and is therefore a human being.

Unborn children are, obviously speaking, living human beings. Your only recourse is to suggest that these living human beings are somehow not people, but that would require making an entirely subjective standard to determine who is or is not a person to which someone can then propose their own subjective standards.

No but communists will be shot

Attached: 1776.jpg (2020x3077, 1.19M)

Why do people assume these cunts are communists?If they really lived in a communist society the nigger would be deported and the rest would be scrubbing toilets for dress code violations.My dad and uncles were in the Yugoslav peope's army in the 70's and 80 and they say the commies were very strict regarding uniforms and haircuts.

I agree, nice taste in gats. The ISIS beard on the other hand...

This exactly. So long as people are given checks to pop out babies that's exactly what they are going to do. Stop financially supporting whores and women will, to the best of their ability, stop being whores.

Smells like fresh meat

They must be redeemed. I know their position, they just want to be good people and don’t know any better
You can like edgy fringe politics, but you shouldn’t be an annoying ass hat about it. It also helps if you study philosophy and history to see what actually works best, rather than just shill for hopeless ideals

Except the young and horny don’t tend to think straight, and for all the talk of abstinence and the like it never fucking works. If a poor young couple have a baby, it will also probably grow up poor and make the same fucking decision as it’s parent
>well they deserve it for having a kid like that
That is an utterly retarded line of thinking because it does jack shit to reduce the amount of unwanted pregnancies. I do not like abortions but what the fuck are we supposed to do with tens of thousands of unwanted kids?

It’s literally an infant human, the most vulnerable and important of our race

>government-funded abortion
>giving checks to pop out babies
These are opposites...

stop attention whoring you twink wristlet

I'd rather they all be deported to California. And then nuke California.

Fun fact. The guy in the center wearing the hat was responsible for the accident in Charollettesville that killed Heather Haier.
youtu.be/Hz9mKPiDrv4
youtu.be/v2aPCmuX1lo
youtu.be/v2aPCmuX1lo

whatever their fashion standards are,... i dont know

but it amounts to "how to groom and dress to appear as cringey as possible"

>young and horny don't tend to think straight
>If a poor young couple have a baby, it will also probably grow up poor and make the same fucking decision as it’s parent
>does jack shit to reduce the amount of unwanted pregnancies
This is the fault of the parents, not the fault of anybody else. So why should it become the burden of society to fix stupid people's problems, when said problems are caused by said stupid people? The issue isn't abortions, but how much of a fucked up world we live in where people are having kids out of wedlock and without any financial planning.

>muh sex education in public schools
It's fucking useless because it's not hard to figure out what a condom is, but people still refuse to use them.

So what is your magical solution to this? I wasn’t suggesting government funded anything, and there’s nothing wrong with sex-ed in schools.

>don't want sex education in school besides abstinence
>don't want abortions to be legal
>don't want welfare or state child assistance programs

>It's fucking useless because it's not hard to figure out what a condom is
people are having kids out of wedlock and without any financial planning
People are stupid and breeding is easy, they believe all sorts of contraception myths. You can't fix stupid, you can educate some of it away though. If you don't, more get pregnant, you can abort some of that away though. If you don't, more have kids and vote for welfare while raising 5 future welfare voters. There has to be a compromise of the above 3 beliefs at some point in order to prevent the ones below it. The 'just don't have sex' approach my good red public school taught everyone sure as hell didn't reduce unwanted pregnancies.

Even if it's the fault of the parents for being stupid, if something isn't done to fix the stupidity it becomes everyone's problem eventually because you get to live in a society full of young idiots who outnumber you and your well planned children.

Fucking this.

>So what is your magical solution to this?
I don't have one, because I'm not stupid enough to think I have all the answers. I have ideas but that's about it. My idea, stop sexualising the everloving fuck out of everything and putting pussy on a pedestal. This will probably never happen because there is too much money in it and the majority of the American population are fucking morons. I also don't think that this nation is going to last much longer so take my ideas with a grain of salt.

>I wasn’t suggesting government funded anything
Heavily implied because in this day and age if the government can step in, they will. In terms of abortion is a practical guarantee that the government will step in. If we look to the history of Planned Parenthood it was a soft eugenics program, so dressing it up as anything else is just silly. It's the unspoken fact that the poor, particularly the poor and black, are the majority of abortion patients. Call it what it is the "freedom of choice" argument is fluff. You also have the freedom of choice to put on a condom so you don't nut inside someone but apparently that's too hard. >2 new posts

>there’s nothing wrong with sex-ed in schools.
Except that it is failing to do its intended job, which was to reduce unwanted pregnancies and STD transmission rates. They have increased since sex education programs were first introduced into schools. We are a society that values promiscuity to a certain degree, so naturally unwanted pregnancies are going to increase. This is not difficult to understand.
brookings.edu/research/an-analysis-of-out-of-wedlock-births-in-the-united-states/

Degenerate, centrists get the rope in the end to.

cringed and yikespilled

>You can't fix stupid, you can educate some of it away though.
Again, since sexual education programs were introduced out of wedlock pregnancies have gone up. So there is little basis that it is educating the stupid out of people because stupid people tend still act stupid even after classroom instruction.

>Even if it's the fault of the parents for being stupid, if something isn't done to fix the stupidity it becomes everyone's problem eventually because you get to live in a society full of young idiots who outnumber you and your well planned children.
This has been a problem in every civilization.

While I find some common ground in your proposals, you and I both know it’s bit happening.
>planned parenthood
Don’t give a fuck about those guys
>the link
Some good points, but it also states that getting rid of contraceptives and abortion would be counter-productive at this point.
There’s an awful lot of centrists in this country buddy. All I want is the freedom to express my beliefs, keep my guns, and live however I damn well please within the rule of law. If you’re coming for me, well I’ll be waiting for you. I will fight for what’s mine, and you’ll take it from my cold dead fuckin hands.

Meet your squad Jow Forums

Attached: 1544738562593.jpg (3264x2448, 2.48M)

Yikes.

*you can

Been up for about 32 hours and won’t be getting sleep anytime soon.

there is noone more pathetic than the people in Jow Forums meetups, doesnt matter which board hasnone its full of fat unclean borderline retarded autismos and skeleton trannies with some wannabeewhite shitskins mixed in

I'm convinced that there are no normal, healthy people left in America.

WHY ARE THEY ALL SO GODDAMN UNATTRACTIVE?

Is that the true common theme among staunch leftists/Antifa? Being unfuckable?

Attached: rainbowofugly.jpg (300x168, 13K)

>liking viewpoints acriss both political spectrums means you're invalid
Christ, I hope guy fieris like you posted just become the norm again

>you and I both know it’s bit happening
Fully understand this. Again, I don't think the U.S. is going to last in its current form for a multitude of reasons but that's a separate discussion.

>Don’t give a fuck about those guys
You should, they are the leftist poster child for these policies and are the center of many of these court battles. Including the one that restricted Roe v. Wade.

>but it also states that getting rid of contraceptives and abortion would be counter-productive at this point.
Never claimed otherwise, it was the best article I could find that read well.

yeah because the alt right fatsos and autismos are sooo attractive

Then fuck it, just let them kill their babies. We should allow abortion up to the 30th trimester, just have the kids on a trial basis and nix em if you don't feel like they're gonna be worth the effort of raising a teenager. Legalize "I brought you into this world and I can take you out" parenting.

What chest rig is that?

So much androgyny

Attached: SwordORSheath.jpg (580x320, 170K)

LBT 1961K-500D 7.62 LOAD BEARING CHEST RIG W/ ZIPPER IN OLIVE Drab

Attached: 1_5dd64e317948c5aabbb152790ab5c6a6.jpg (1600x1073, 413K)