Jow Forums militia

hey dudes why don't we start a legit militia and create Jow Forumstown (HQ and living compound)? we can recruit people and literally just shoot guns all day

Attached: c55f978587.jpg (1198x650, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projecthomestead.us/
azstatemilitia.com/
youtu.be/RFimfcIRGj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I hate you fags and would happily sell you out to the feds, and know I'm not the only one. It would be the honeypot to end all honeypots.

Have you seen meetup pictures? Fuck to the no. And is right. It would be a honeypot filled with bees.

This has been tried
SO
MANY
TIMES

And it always fails. But, it's fun to day dream. So have at it?

Attached: 1426513567209.jpg (1280x842, 108K)

Because most people here are noguns poorfags who hate going out of their bedroom let alone house

Because all of the reasons listed and poors with Anderson's.

That's literally what Project Homestead is you dumb underage fuck.

what the fuck is Project Homestead

projecthomestead.us/

thaks for the link, this looks quite interesting

LOL this so much, I refuse to ever meet up with any of you fuckers.
I just come here to shit post not be entrapped.

Attached: 1550307736057.jpg (1200x907, 316K)

>no goals other than to enjoy hobbies
>no racial, religion, or even political values
Lmao gay af. Its like an autistic preptard multiculture (((civic nationalism))) meme

based. If you unironically want to spend time here you're a retard and I don't want to be around you.

good now stay the fuck way from me

Didn't someone try this? Like they were set to put together a poorfag outer heaven, and the feds *politely* implied that if they didn't stop they'd all go to rape you in the ass prison?

Attached: 1550357185014.jpg (900x725, 74K)

I think I remember hearing about that, faintly, a good ways back.

Hello mister ATF man.
Shouldn't you have the day off today for President's Day?

I miss the old days of that stuff. The Jow Forumsarrier, the PMC thing, homestead, etc. Atleast people were trying, now everyone just assumes they'll get v&ed for every little thing and call each other out for being ATF. You couldn't organize a group of people now if you tried.

Attached: 1524012528600.jpg (5668x3751, 3.92M)

sorry fellow citizen but im required to pull off special 24/7 operations

would a dick pick cheer you up?

sure we at the ATF love homosexual imagery

>basing your prepper cult commune on race/politics to be an easy target for media sacrifice
>ignoring our religion of the Murder Kube
>not creating shield of extreme autism to easily oust attempted infiltrators
The first fed, antifa, or nazi who tries to sneak in and play it cool will end up surrounded by faggots in aheago cam pointing mosins at them and chanting INTERLOPER in unison

Attached: 1550504305914.png (1024x572, 66K)

>tfw no russian subs for the price of a tranny's head.
>tfw no Jow Forumsarrier (without ramp)
>tfw no sea dominance
>tfw no refurbished F-14s
>tfw no CIWS made from a dozen or so SKS rifles
>tfw no oil rigs in international waters
>tfw no nuclear capable missile submarines
>tfw no free use of the russian navy's warm and cold water ports
>tfw not having a permanent base on Johnston Atoll
>tfw not waging war on pacific microstates

why live..

Attached: 1550040688073.jpg (720x589, 36K)

Hmm, what is this? I've never seen this sort of heatshield on an M-16 before. Is that a jungle rig? I kinda like it.

Attached: M16 heatshield.png (199x243, 133K)

sauce? like got any screenshots of that? I remember the retarded metal gear meme a shit load but the most I remember was someone creating a forum to take land in somalia and thats it.

>implying the government would even care about some autists living in a commune like hippies

I hope somebody red flags you
Fucking traitor

Attached: 1546268672007.png (610x613, 107K)

no, there are too many legitimate retards that go on here. also the shit says about honeypots would totally be true.

just slap a Jow Forums patch on an outfit so that when shtf happens we will know not to shoot, kill, and rape.

it would be good to attract all the CIA and FBI niggers to the group and then you can have them buy you free supplies and ammo - while they try to entrap you of course - Just take their free shit and leave. A few guys have done that

Attached: 1550523918327.jpg (374x503, 45K)

flight worthy F-14's are illegal to own by the public because of Iran. Destroy Iran, problem solved.

or know TO shoot kill and rape.

Always in that order.

we really just need some anons to become landowners

Attached: 13 acres 62k.png (1205x782, 1.4M)

I'm curious where I can find hilarious details of these attempts.

Same with this.

Creating a high trust social group will 100% guaranteed fail if there isn't a basic filter to keep out crazies and trash. Organizing one from an anonymous imageboard is the worst conceivable way to attempt this.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (601x601, 22K)

Oh it’s the NuggetFest guy. What I can’t find anywhere on their website is where they own any land.

>I'm curious where I can find hilarious details of these attempts.
It's not like you think, people say "hey let's make Jow Forumslan land!" then someone starts a supar sekrit skwerl forum for it and after a month or so of people beating off at the idea it fizzles after everyone realizes there's only like 3 guys with stable jobs, so buying anything is off the table.

Early version of an underslung grenade launcher.

Colt XM148

Attached: Colt XM148.jpg (886x591, 218K)

everyone on Jow Forums is a NEET larper that rarely even leaves their room what makes you think the average Jow Forumsommando could make it out a compound in the middle of nowhere?

Get out

Like half of this board is full of nazis. Or at least ethnonationalists.

Why don't you start one yourself with the local sheriffs, marshals, fbi, atf, dhs, and w/e other special buttfuckers want to join. Then you can start a firefight among each other, and burn the place down to the ground.

sure thing kike

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I can't even tell if you're a child or a glownigger
Either way stop posting and lurk moar

dude how hard would it be to buy land in the desert and make a camp out of RVs, if things fail you can literally just drive off

Attached: slab-city-2-toned_custom-a5b17d07e6930f954dbfca2df988f0750814e554-s800-c85.jpg (640x406, 61K)

Somehow i doubt a bunch of crossdressing autists have scraped together enough dosh to actually buy land

and thats a bad thing?

You sound like this sovereign citizen faggit that scammed my sister.
He literally just lives in Walmart parking lots in shitty RV’s and conversion vans.

I'm inheriting it from my grandfather desu

implying I had any allegiance to you autistic pricks in the first place

its a nice thought buy liability is so high first sign of any issue and the guy will either LLC away into the ether or go get sued up the ass.

also go to their progress page lmao

>family hates me
>maybe 1 IRL friend
>autistic
>lets start a militia i can be trusted
great idea

Attached: hlto.png (2566x2532, 2.67M)

Oh, nice

Id give it a week before the whole thing turns into "Lord Of The Flies meets The Hills have Eyes", with traps standing in for the female roles in both

I was in a militia. I really liked the guys. Mostly white and Hispanic folks. Unfortunately, the Commandant was all about pushing political shit. Militias should be free of politics as far as the leadership is concerned. Support the Constitution. It should go no further than that.

azstatemilitia.com/

>making the/k/ompound in the US
>not every user giving 5 bucks
>incorporating into an LLC
>buying cheapo land in Occupied Rhodesia
>not using LLC as the beginning of a PMC
>Not using Firebase Zambu to dominate the local agrarian industry thus immunizing yourself from retaliation while curtailing favors from the gov for more Jow Forumsommandos to get visas
>not growing like an autistic tumor until you unleash your master plan
>not reestablishing Rhodesia

God damn this board has gone downhill

Attached: 1543380715932.png (511x794, 34K)

Just reestablish Rhodesia you fucking dorks

Because I have a family and friends and a job and car. Go be sad by yourself.

Together, for the light brother

youtu.be/RFimfcIRGj8

>because I like to blow big man dicks and I'm a total candy ass. Go live the dream without me
Fixed that for you

Well OP, there's a few different kinds of people on this board, and they actually don't get along too well. Especially IRL. You want the krazies to have fun innadesert as a small militia? That can work. But the snobs won't even show up, they're too busy pretending to be normalfags in the rat race, and they're boring anyway. Then you got the fourth Reich types, if they come along it gives the feds a reason to get involved even if everything is legal. Then you have a bunch of turbo fanny bandits like and they want to call in the feds- they're either snobs or outside agitators, possibly feds.

So, while it would be pretty cool to spend an extended period of time out shooting guns and playing militia, it'd likely get ruined pretty quickly. Meet-ups might be okay, though.

Thata why you do it outside of the feds jurisdiction. Where you can get rid if communists and nazis alike

you see, the problem is not only with a Jow Forums militia being a Jow Forums militia, but that people like you exist and are willing to sell people out in spite of your own principles (provided you actually have any you fucking nogun)

Attached: live in california.png (1435x1075, 2.28M)

why do I need fags around me when I shoot? I dont even like people

Attached: guns.jpg (274x184, 15K)

you sound like a fag and your life sounds fucking dull awful tbqhwy

This. If OP isn't from a letter agency, some other fucker in this thread is.
also nobody wants to live with a bunch of furry/trap faggots or obese spergs who don't understand the first thing about personal hygiene

A bunch of GED tier kids that greatly overvalue their "Skills" and a couple traps judging by the Jow Forums discord.

Attached: 1521237915184.jpg (650x366, 22K)

I would bet half of you are feds and the other half are just pussies.

Okay teenager. I'm sure you're doing better than the homesteaders. Get off your high horse.

why would a government agency be on an anonymous anime sharing image board?

Attached: not-atf-30154975.png (500x506, 114K)

>So have at it?
Cool, cool. I'll design the logo!

Attached: 1536441417175.jpg (720x656, 62K)

this

nah man i think it would work, if shit like slab city exists i don't see why there cant be a Jow Forums version

Pretty much this. Also why would I join up with a group that is 99% dudes?

this most of these fags are too retarded even for the military and their standards aren't high

edgy faggots need to be shot and killed i swear

there's no wonder america lost vietnam, that NCO looks like an absolute shitfight

if you got drafted and sent to Vietnam you would probably die on your first day

Because the only thing we have in common is an unhealthy love for weapons and gear.
We still hate each other

Attached: 62B72A0A-4CF4-4D52-91F5-85C65B4A9700.jpg (698x1145, 234K)

ok then buddy, whatever you say

Sounds comfy, I would do it in 4 years

>waging war on pacific microstates

ah what a time we could have had

Attached: 1452807550438.jpg (1024x663, 370K)

I'm too old for this shit now. Maybe 8 years ago.

Just move into a small town in the south. Where I live it's 90 percent woods so you can just buy one of those metal sheds, clear some land, then throw that bitch wherever the hell you want it. Plus, Extreme pro gun, conservative atmosphere and if you are lucky/unlucky you can move into a small town like mine that's overflowing with drugs and is made completely out of midnight Walmart shoppers

Because 90% of you are fat autists.

>t.Cant shoot, nofrens

thats an aesthetic pic my dude

and then get buttfucked by waves of std riddled africans

>who will pay for all the rounds
>who will pay for the range and other facilites (can’t have 40 people shitting being bushes all day)
>how to make sure everyone contributes
This is why it never works not to mention most of use work like dogs so we wouldn’t even get full acess to it
Also fuck you guys i would pull a

easy, well have background checks and we would treat it like a club were people would need membership to participate in group activities, imagine a golf course with a club lodge but for people who like shooting

Yeah it’s called a gun club

what did you think the Jow Forumsompound would be?

A gun club for edgie traps?

yes and no normalfags allowed!

Attached: 1549672980818.jpg (607x607, 37K)

Attached: 10D9ED98-3D3B-459D-9690-41933E31D226.jpg (2121x1414, 1.08M)