Eurofag in NY

Hi Jow Forums

So As you saw in the tittle, I'm eurofag and I'll be in NY in a month.

As you may know the legislation here in western europe is not so good for guns.. Is there any chances I can buy a handgun in NY ( I know it's not the best state but..) without a permit or whatever ?

Or can I ship something like a Polymer80 to the hotel to my name and re-ship It ( in parts) to my country ? To the post office have to got my informations ?

Do you think is It possible or maybe there is a other solution ?

thx !

Attached: freedom-tower.jpg (550x367, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/23/nyregion/3-arrested-at-holland-tunnel-with-weapons-cache.html
youtu.be/eXytztup2Ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking retard

Fucking bitch

I'm too tired to list all the ways you're retarded, so I'll just second

You can’t buy a handgun in NY. Idk if you can even rent one.

Its like in the top four worst states for guns

Even If I ship it to the hotel ?

Thanks for the honest answer

Absolutly not. You picked literally the worst state for gun laws. There’s absolutly no legal way you’ll be able to purchase a handgun while here.

Thanks dawg :(

Jew York is worse than a lot of European countries.

as I can see i'm fucked up ..

NY fag here. As far as I know, you need to have a pistol permit to even fucking rent a pistol. You also need to have a pistol to keep your permit. It's literally just a registry of who has a handgun.

You cannot buy a handgun in New York City even if you are an American citizen because NY is a Commie shithole. 99% of license applications in NYC are automatically denied by the NYPD licensing bureau. Yes, you can order a Polymer80 kit, legally, and have it shipped anywhere within the United States (except Commiefornia and New Jersey). Not sure if they'd ship to a hotel. You'd probably need to rent a house or apartment. Polymer80s don't ship abroad. You'd have to do that yourself and hope your country's customs controls don't catch it in the mail.

>Not sure if they'd ship to a hotel. You'd probably need to rent a house or apartment.
Nah. Just get a PO box at any post office.
OP if the post office gives you any trouble, just say you are here on business for a little while and the hotel you are at is not getting your mail to you in any form of timely matter.

>fucking retard
He bought the media meme that Americans just walk into Walmart and walk put with a fully automatic assault cannon with no background check or paperwork, just like they were buying a huge bottle of sugary soda. That's really what the media tells them happens in America, so they believe it.

Then again, believing a word the mainstream press says *is* kind of retarded at this point...

Sup brah. Shop worker here. As other Anons have said: No. New York is awful. If you want to shoot, you will most likely have to visit another state that lets tourists rent guns at ranges. Normally, non-resident aliens cannot purchase firearms or ammunition unless you are on a work/school visa and possess a valid hunting permit. This is the case in more free states. As for sending parts home, that's a no no unless you jump through tons of hoops to export firearms out of the country (I do not have experience with this.) Next time you're in the US, visit someplace like Vegas or one of the better southern states. New York is as authoritarian as it gets.

Attached: 1386923566624.gif (200x135, 1.23M)

New Amsterdam when?

Where in NY are you staying?

You literally need a permit to look at pistols in a store. It’s insane.

I honestly cannot believe we allow non-citizens to purchase and take possession of firearms on US soil. I remember seeing this in a news story, here in fucking New York of all places, that some chink college kid tried buying guns and ammo to commit a mass shooting, but the retard got caught talking about his plans. Why the fuck are non-sworn naturalized citizens allowed to buy guns?

because freedom

Foreigners should not be able to waltz into our country to buy guns so they can try slaughtering Americans.

Well they did stop the guy before he could. I remember that story as well.
I don’t disagree with you, surprised me that he wasn’t rejected on that basis when they ran the background check on him. I’m always hesitant to call for more gun laws.

Okay, NYfag here who has actually worked behind a gun counter in the state of NY, so faggots like can shut up for a sec.

OP, there is no way you as a non-us citizen can purchase a handgun in the state of New York. Beyond the ass-tier state laws preventing this, federal law also has restrictions on the sale of handguns to non-us citizens.

Buying parts and shipping them is entirely possible. However, even a polymer80, while legal for US citizens to build, may not be legal to own in your home country. Not to mention possible ITAR export restrictions that you may be breaking, which takes it to an issue of national security.

In short, accept the fact that you won't be obtaining a handgun while traveling to New York. This does not mean you can't enjoy the US; there are a number of good indoor ranges, yes even in NY, and for a much lower cost than going to prison, you can shoot all sorts of fun stuff.

My answer to that is that self defense and the right to arms is a human right. That Chinese fuck should have met with a bullet for trying to kill innocent people if he wasn't caught. On the flip side, I've sold a ton of green card holders firearms. They're folks on their way to becoming citizens, and almost every single one I've dealt with are real Americans in the making. Its awesome to see how stoked they are about exercising their rights.

Attached: 90sGunNut.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

I don’t think OP is here anymore, but if you are, come to upstate and I’ll take you shooting.

I just watch t1-3 this weekend and was born in 93 much accurate

Yea, that image really got me too. I didn’t play goldeneye, but literally everything else is why I started pretending that the remote controller batteries where shotgun shells.

NY fag here, not a chance
You could buy one illegally but there is no way you would be able to get it back to Europeland

So, since OPs question has been answered, this is now a N.Y. general thread.
Who’s going to the gun show at the state fairgrounds in two months?

>Who’s going to the gun show at the state fairgrounds in two months?
You mean the Syracuse show? I'll be there. The last time, I was able to get some 26.5mm flares for my Polish flare gun - the only place I've ever actually found any. Besides, I'll be able to make a side trip to Wegmans and Costco, which are sadly absent from the Albany area.

Yes, that one. It normally falls right around my anniversary, so my girl and I go to celebrate and normally end up buying each other something. Last year I got a high end air rifle, and coincidentally I have a lot less goose poop in my yard now.

Polymer80 only ships to the address on your credit card iirc.

Because it's racist to deny rights to minorities that are here legally, likely soon to be illegally. Or something like that.

>Is there any chances I can buy a handgun in NY
Wow is that funny.

>not letting everyone taste Freedom
SHALL
NOT

Fpbp

hotel isn't a permanent address so no. I know in CA you have to have two forms of identification and I wouldn't be suprised if they do it in NY too

Go to an actual Jow Forums state and you can find some gun shops and ranges that will rent you a full-auto to shoot on site, or you can just rent whatever else they have it costs some money though. Head out west.

Hope over to PA and you can probably buy one no problem.

>western europe
>not so good
Speak for your own country, EU-filth

Miniguns always blew 5 year old me's little load. I was absolutely enamoured with the damn guns.

Don't. Also, don't come here.

This is a FBI / ATF / NYPD STING OPERATION!!!

nytimes.com/2016/06/23/nyregion/3-arrested-at-holland-tunnel-with-weapons-cache.html

Just wrap the gun in cocaine and it will be ok. TSA fails over 90% of the time other agencies try to sneak anything past them. Who knows? Maybe it will work out for you?

theres a guy who sell hotdogs on the north west corner of 48th an 10th. Just tell him agent 86 sent you wink three times and ask for a yoohoo

Attached: 75B09834-C04D-4410-8A64-973C76448AB0-5416-00000B8D6BFFD81A.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Hey euro fag, have the parts shipped to post office near where your staying general delivery and then mail them to yourself in Europe. Poly 80

Why the fuck would you come to New York? We have our own fags to hate we sure as fuck don't want euro fags to worry about too.

>Jow Forums
>writes like a plebitard
>retarded shit
FUCK OFF and never come back, niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1520699740005.jpg (565x500, 99K)

Just go into a gun store and give em some extra cash. They'll help you out.

Attached: 1505411664873.gif (480x270, 132K)

Jesus, you fuckin guys! Every goddamn one of you pussies AUTOMATICALLY start splurging NYS law! You're a friggin embarrassment.

Find a busy strip club or night club.
Get one of the bouncers aside and tell him you wanna buy a piece on the down-low.
He'll know where to send you.
Take it apart.
Mail it home as car parts.

Slack-jawed faggots....

Noncitizens and nonresidents can never legally buy firearms in the United States. Drive up to Canada, do the firearms courses and apply for a licence, and if you're back again in a year or so, you'll be able to buy a gun in Canada.

1. Go to Chicago
2. Wait for hoodrat to get capped
3. Pick up his gat
4. Mail it home

Brownells

And a relatively low crime rate for US standards

rly...makes me think...

You can’t even get a handgun in ny even if you live here. It my county it takes a year plus to get one. You won’t even be able to rent one either without a permit. The p80 is a yes tho if you can’t ship it to your hotel you could always get a po box

Wrong. This has been covered on here many times before.

those foreigners (non-whites) shouldn't be allowed in the first place

eurofags vacation hotel
youtu.be/eXytztup2Ro

Attached: gdfd.jpg (300x168, 10K)

You're right, he should plan to go back to Canada in two years to account for processing time.

They sell p80's and original frames in several european countries without registration you fucking moron.

Smuggling firearms into the EU... OP is a legit retard.

If you're in NYC, enjoy getting assaulted by niggers and the homeless.

Damn nyc looks so fucking gay now

What country are you from brother? Unless it is a real shithole, you can at least own antiques and muzzleloaders...right?

ding ding ding

It’s literally devoid of any American identity. There is legend of the NYC gun club owning guns and firing them in an underground range but it’s super speedy and only the elite get in.

This'll be the first time in years that I won't be going, shit sucks. My old man and I went every year prior since I was about fifteen to ogle old milsurp and by overpriced jerky. If the dudes selling pickles at a booth in the garage area where the tasers or 3D shooting range area is normally set up are still there, fucking buy some. The Bread & Butter chips are absolutely fantastic, and the dills are good too. I forgot the brand they named themselves, but you'll know them when you see them.

>New Amsterdam
>using the same name as a Europoor drug haven
>not the State of Adirondack

SHALL NOT