Help me Jow Forums

long story short
>be me
>be 22 year old student in portugal
>room mate is 32 degenerate piece of shit, owes me internet money ,like 50 bucks.
>moves out burns me and the landlord
>forgot to change adress his insurance comes in the mail.
>"hey bro my insurance there yet?
>tell him yes and he can have it when i get my money.
>raging mad
> says im fucked and threats me via text.
> i have knifes and a spiked club.
>he might have friends
>help me Jow Forums

Attached: houseoftherisingTrump.jpg (486x960, 62K)

shouldn't have told him it came in dumbass.

Real answer is to call your landlord and the police to alert them of the threat. If you can stay with a friend.

i wouldn't worry about it, he's just pissed you got one up on him.

Attached: getthohank.png (342x550, 298K)

If he shows up and threatens you just give him the damn insurance card. I know at 22 $50 can be a lot of money but in the long run, it really is not.
If he keeps being a cunt via texts or phone calls, keep up with the pay me what you owe me stick though.

Doofus the immature moron asks Jow Forums what to do.
Gallant calls the cops.

already called the cops and filled a complain , also called back up and found a baseball bat.

I dont wanna get arrested but i dont wanna back down either and disapoint papa Clint.

Attached: papa clint.jpg (600x200, 18K)

>i will try and keep you posted wish me luck fellas

Coward
Cunt

Attached: God's will.jpg (720x960, 86K)

Violence of action user. Tell him you'll send his mail through and once he gives you his adress go there for a late night no knock raid. Don't take any money/steal anything just beat him the fuck up with a bat.

already filled a complaint at the police, first place they look is my house if he gets pulped.

also he wont do it himself hes probably going to send goons my way instead ,i asked the officer in charge he says that if they outnumber me i can bassically go american history X on their asses and i should be leggaly excused.

Attached: AH-X.jpg (800x450, 35K)

>The Will of God

nice

At least im a dumbass with a spine

Thank you Jow Forumsommando

Ghost the house for a couple days if you can. Take off anything that reflects ur presence in the house like decor or such. Pepper gas or deodorant and a lighter are pretty effective.
Keep calm and maintain comunication w your parents/friends and let them know your situation.

>caring about $50
Should have just shredded the card and carried on in your day. Dude should update his address.

I found a place to stay will ghost like you said mate tomorrow ill go back tomorrow to work [i need my ofice to work]

Its not about 50 bucks its about having a pair and sticking up for yourself at this point

This, user. You'll look back and wonder why you ever picked a fight over something so stupid.

Next time you post that bat it better have blood on it.

I like the way u think boy

Maybe i will maybe i wont either way i have no remorse

Ill be back when there are developments on this. May my hands be steady and the strenght of the murder Jow Forumsube be with me. Good night Jow Forumsommandos.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u8.jpg (750x1000, 235K)