Where Did Steve Go?

It's been a long time, bros.

Attached: 1550499914356.png (600x595, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GU510jtyEps
opticsplanet.com/military-surplus-meals-ready-to-eat-case-inspection-2020.html?_iv_code=2Q0-TRX-MRESI20-MRE2020-A-KIT1&sscid=21k3_fz7x1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

W-what? How long? I was just watching the 1942 cracker and charm candy vid

The botulism got him

Getting on two months.

Well, in the meantime, there's Oldsmokey's MRE reviews, including some comfy livestreams where he tries out an MRE and takes comments. He deserves a little shilling:
youtube.com/watch?v=GU510jtyEps

Why do you feel the need to post this every two days?

>when you 70+ year old food....

Attached: image.jpg (450x375, 29K)

Speaking of which, there's a deal up for two cases of MREs (basically a sampler of every menu from 1 to 24) for $115 from Optics Planet, if anyone's interested:
opticsplanet.com/military-surplus-meals-ready-to-eat-case-inspection-2020.html?_iv_code=2Q0-TRX-MRESI20-MRE2020-A-KIT1&sscid=21k3_fz7x1

>Why do you feel the need to post this every two days?
Because he keeps not coming back.

The anons over at /ck/ are worried about him too, because Steve is the one point at which the two boards intersect:

>gets told multiple times in each thread Steve is a big boy with a big boy job
>potential new ground breaking stuff in the future that may make posting inconsistent
>still shits up Jow Forums with bitchy whine threads

He's got a life. He isn't some Instagram thot that spends all day on the phone and computer.

>2 months
Jesus dude give him a break. Guy has a life of niceness outside of the internet.

>2 Months
>Long time
Fuck that, I waited a couple of years for ammochannel to post a video.

It really is a crap shoot between every Steve video on whether he got some sort of ancient super virus and died as a result.

You have to kinda roll with it. At least if he died, he died doing what he loved...eating really old food.

what you all dont seem to understand is that steve lives a life of extreme danger and reckless abandon. This man is eating mummified cheese on the bleeding edge of life. He has tasted things you cant even imagine. We arnt worried he isnt posting on the internet, we are worried he is on longer with us on the planet. Steve could be taken from us at any moment, and that reality is too much for some to handle.

Attached: 1524713520310.jpg (600x532, 42K)

what if he ded?

Probably the hospital.

Attached: 1550133585298.png (388x520, 499K)

unironically this. lmao

Attached: 1548151195587.png (600x580, 360K)

Another possibility to him being in the hospital or dead is that he may have been fired/laid off from the museum were he worked. Without the connections for rare MREs he would be stuck with common stuff he can get offline only.

People send him rare mre's all the time. Besides he usually just orders them on ebay. The museum isn't going to supply him with mre's dum dum.

He does get a lot of his older stuff from the museum.
Granted any YouTube/patron money would allow him to buy things online (plus any mailed in from foreign countries).

He may also be facing legal issues if the museum claims the YouTube channel for some reason. That could aslo be a reason for the delay.

he's dead, DUI accident. I saw his obit in the Miami Herald

Nice

N I C E

All the mres probably clogged him up so bad he may only take 2 shits a year and destroying his plumbing in the progress

If Steve died, I'll hang his face on my wall and say nice every time I pass by. He was too nice for this world and would have died for our niceness.

He uploaded at the start of january you fag, calm your tits and fap to someone else for a bit.

When is he going to release an album? His music is dope, but he only ever teases us.

Attached: 1540710877563.png (407x407, 209K)

He's getting more swole.

Attached: kangaroo ripped.png (1600x900, 1.12M)

Maybe the military have recruited him as a consultant?

>He may also be facing legal issues if the museum claims the YouTube channel for some reason
On what grounds?
literally how would a museum claiming to own a private you tube channel work

"Which of these old rations we found in a warehouse are least likely to be poisonous by now?"

He's just busy. You ever see his arms? Dude obviously lifts weights and spends a lot of time working out. He doesn't have any social media but with how built he is he obviously has a girlfriend. He also has a lot of geeky shit in the background in that room where he tries old cigarettes so he's probably also busy with that stuff too

Do you lift? Nice!

Steve if you're out there we fuckin LOVE YOU!!!

He was in a auto accident and has been in the hospital for like a month dude.

He's probably been trying to lay out a really gnarly 163-year-old can of beans on a tray, getting the shot 'just so'
>nice

Jokes on you, he doesn't live in a cucked city like Miami

I thought he was a mecha nick?

I wish he had better looking merch because there's no way I'd pay $20+ to wear this

Attached: 560.jpg (480x480, 79K)

He doesn't work at a museum you turds. He works WITH it. Offers them boxes and paraphernalia. He's not now nor was he ever an employee.

The space between his videos might just be because, holy shit, regimented military rations are a relatively new idea and there really haven't been very many. He's running out of em to test? The remaining ones are rare af and don't just come up in good condition very often

Attached: 1549426638696.jpg (960x952, 37K)

Landscaper

>He's running out of em to test?
This is probably part of it. There are only so many types out there, many of which are pretty similar to one another. Probably takes awhile to track down something new and different.

He passed away.

>At the coroner's office: "Nice! Let's get him out on a tray!"

The weird thing is that in his last video. He made it sound like he had MREs on backlog to review.
Does he have a twitter or anything? Tried searching but couldn't find it

>/ck/
>omg le epic mre man!!!11!
Stay there. I'm sick of you faggot discord trannies bringing your shit here because you feel the need to absorb yet another blue board into your LGBT libtard gamergate sub/v/eddit. You are banned from Jow Forums until you reach your 30s and are no longer anyone's problem.

Attached: nuanons.png (1200x3075, 224K)

I smiled.

Attached: 1541664976349.jpg (724x738, 78K)

spotted the butthurt electionfag who thinks he's old
i bet you dont even liek mudkipz faggot

Does he design MREs for a living?

I'm pretty sure he has a family and kids?
Dunno.
Stuff in the background makes it look like he might.
Also how many mres can he post before its the same?
Probably has something coming.

Do enjoy the vids tho.
Mres are like big boi lunchables.

he ate one ancient biscuit too many
he ded

BISCUITTED

Use the code VTFEB19 and you get 10% off. Got my cases for $104

does NASA have an MRE?

Go to his MRE forums, he's fairly active. And he has patron qand a every month or so.

>all these botulism comments
He's already had it once, and said it ain't shit

He dieapears every once and a while and makes a bunch of vids at once to make up for it.
The dude is self employed, he can make his own schedule, he's probably on a beach somewhere with a pina colada getting his dick sucked

Lets get this out onto your face.nice!

He often goes a month+. As I told you before OP, relax.

Attached: 1549326126793.png (502x600, 30K)