Yet again, AK users BTFO

Yet again, AK users BTFO
youtu.be/htkYVB4LaDM

Attached: 20190218_122712.jpg (2535x1440, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2a9lZO74YCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finally a video that shows ian and karl outed as buttfuckers.

>Yet again, AK users BTFO
Yet again, these stupid pointless "mud tests" that only prove the incredible fact that if you intentionally pack mud into the action of a firearm, it'll stop working as intended. Who could have seen that one coming, eh?

Attached: shockingtruth.jpg (768x780, 58K)

???

youtube.com/watch?v=2a9lZO74YCE

for every mud test, I can find a video that shows the opposite. that's why when militaries do it, they do it thousands of times and then run the numbers.

Shills pls go

>b-but he made fun of the ian and karl circle jerk.
>i know I'll call him a shill, that will show him.

Attached: 1548151638503.png (515x821, 59K)

>for every mud test, I can find a video that shows the opposite.
Except there's no mud in your video, just water with some sand in it.

whatever it is, it was the same for all 3 rifles and yielded the opposite result of what Egon and Coral published.

Which is to be expected. ARs are tightly sealed which makes them very good at keeping all kinds of things away from the action (like mud) but has troubles with anything small enough to get inside (like small pieces of sand inside water). I doubt it was even the sand that stopped the AR, my guess is that the gas tube was full of water and gun have worked with no stoppages if he let it drain for a few seconds. Also, let's not forget that the dust cover wasn't closed.

Meanwhile AKs have huge clearances that make it easy to deal with small particles that find their way inside the action (like sand) but also make it easier for bigger, more troublesome things to get inside (like mud). You would know all of this if you paid attention when watching the InRange mud tests, since they said just as much.

>You would know all of this

ah yes, the patronizing tone I get from liberals all day every day. how I love to also get on on muh Jow Forums....

You didnt even acknowledge his post retardo. Good job.

Its because AKs have this fucking retarded and unfounded representation that they are impossible to fuck up. These videos just go to show that the AK is a fucking normal gun and will fuck up if mistreated.

You could have avoided getting triggered by my "patronizing tone" if you actually watched and understood the video before trying to criticize it.

You're tsundere for one of them, aren't you?

It's almost like the AK doesnt deserve it's insane legendary status that it got for whatever reason, and it's just an ordinary firearm that happens to be mediocre in just about everything it does.
Incredible.

>Doing torture tests that are completely irrelevant to real world scenarios
>"Well I guess this shows this gun is not good in the real world"

The AK is great for what it is, a late WW2 design.

>instead of replying to the substance, lets attack his credibility
>I shall base this attack on no substantial proof whatsoever
you are a retard

No kidding.

>completely ignoring anything about the post
Absolutely this. We're past WWII by nearly 90 fucking years, now, it's time to move on.

>that it got for whatever reason

Attached: 627cad22-57fa-472c-88bb-2f7ecbf53505.jpg (736x489, 90K)

when exactly do you think the AR got designed smartguy

>mediocre in just about everything it does
pretty good at making ar owners seeth

1956-58 using design elements from a couple different WW2 designs. Then scaled down in the early 60s for an intermediate cartridge.
The M-16 is IMO the first "modern" assault rifle. It was not so much mechanical design components but materials that give it that distinction. It is still a 60 year old design and not the God that it's fanboys make it out to be either.

and yet the AR kept on working

Attached: 78895594a8dd036243219647e8f9ebb8.png (330x319, 163K)

Not even the best at that! Watch how butt hurt they get when SCAR owners call them poor.

>meanwhile iin gAyR land

Attached: 7cL8FoA.png (1104x662, 824K)

sure, however if the mistratment meant firing tons upon tons of rounds without maintenance it would be the AR that would start having problems first.
Also, AK is an old design, it's not the best by any length but it's still a relevant platform. In fact, it's still very effective, especially in the updated variants.

It does have a meme status, just like AR has a meme status that results from decades of fuddlore.

These mudtests prove nothing beyond what's obvious to any person who knows basics of what the gun is and how it operates.

Have you considered not being retarded?

>calling the AK old when the actual design to enter wide scale mass production was designed in 1959

>>it passed the test it was designed to pass! Isn't it the greatest?

user, I realize you're probably just doing it for the (you)'s but honestly, you just seem dumb. They designed the AR to EXPLICITLY TO PASS THAT TEST. Where it gained hatred from the troops was that it was supposedly "self cleaning" (lololololololololololololol) and the issued ammo made it jam like a pez dispenser. Changed the ammo, and you still have to keep AR's clean if you want good reliability. And then the troops noticed that 5.56 (which was chosen for controllability under FA fire) sucks at penetration and against skinny enemies tends to icepick. We've spent 60 years and god knows how much money making the AR a decent platform and then getting 5.56 to work in the ever shorter barrels we're in love with. In contrast the AK47 has had extremely few changes made to it.

Personally I can't stand the autistic nature of the AR - "I MUST BE CLEAN AND SHOOT NICE AMMO OR I WON'T WORK FOR YOU"
SKS and AK's shoot whatever you feed them. I've never cleaned my SKS and it works great. But for shits and giggles, I propose an alternate test user. No cleaning. No lube. Let's see which one survives longer being dragged through field maneuvers. Oh and we'll be using a mixture of good and shitty ammo. No cleaning kits, no safe clean areas to clean your weapon, and we'll have full immersion in sandy water.

>>hint; the AR will not do very well.

>late 1950's design

>modern

>AK old
>1949
>AR
>1959
>a decade

Does 10 years really make any difference?

>Its because AKs have this fucking retarded and unfounded representation that they are impossible to fuck up. These videos just go to show that the AK is a fucking normal gun and will fuck up if mistreated.
Exactly, thank you!

thanks bro. i hate ian with an intense hatred. his autistic affect, down to his fetishizing of the ar model. if you clearly point out instances of jamming, he will just tell you to clean it twenty times a day

>8 years old
Pedo
>18 years old
Not a pedo

did i mention ian's dumb gunsmith goatee and hair?

ian you fucking lefty nogunz queer stop talking like a sperg. you are not on the spectrum you just think it makes you sound smart. you piece of shit!

Can you tell me any real big breakthrough in firearms development since then? Don't bother saying bullpups because half the countries that adopted one have switched back.

It is a reality of any technology. There is an major innovation, then periods of refinement. The refinement period we are currently in really has been around since the early 60s. We have not had a major change to the gun design formula since then.

>Does 10 years really make any difference?
I would argue that the difference is more like 15, maybe 20 years.
The AK was designed to use materials already being used in Soviet arms industry (which could be argued, despite Stalin's best efforts to modernize it, a few years behind many other countries industries).
The AR (and really anything Armalite designed) was designed to use materials not yet common place in the arms industry.

Sure you can slap some polymer stocks on AKs, but how would an aluminum AK receiver hold up (and now I really am curious how one would hold up)?

>all this impotent rage from the group with the largest inferiority complex in the firearms world

Attached: 1546585102732m.jpg (1024x784, 81K)

...ian cut your fucking hair and goatee you damn antifa freak

>retard packed crap into gun makes it stop
Vs
>a little bit of mud makes it stop

lol AKfags in full meltdown mode now

enjoy ian's faggoty ass? love his long girly hair?

faggot

>baiting this hard

let me guess. you have gunsmith goatee and hair too, dont you? fucking modern gun culture sucks. well actually it has always sucked but it sucks in particularly faggoty ways these days

>muh Jow Forums
>get triggered this hard from a single sentence from an unironic post response

Just hide thread, it’s the same as downvoting, just a little tip for you ;)

>>retard packed crap into gun makes it stop
except a literal be flew into an AR while cycling and put it out of action
keep seething arkuk

You said the AR was the first modern assault rifle, it's not modern at all, stop trying to deflect from getting BTFO.

Mind posting every one you know of? I'd like to have them around for when the AR15 NPCs post Ian and Karl's mud test.

But it still works, its still tough as nails and isn't a failure to eject stuck case mess like
Stoner designs and every star chamber derivative that exists today.

A weapon is a paperweight if you can't pop it open and remove a stuck with a knife.
Granted a cleaning rod is used for that as well...which the AK has onboard and was designed
to hold. Its almost as if it was made for dirty cold messy combat use in mind.

We're past WWII - yep
LooksAtSyria.jpeg
War..war never changes.

The only thing that is meme status is these "tests" and anyone surprised by there results. Physically forcing large amounts of any substance into the action of a weapon is a retarded and unrealistic excercise in showing the obvious.

In real life the AK can survive mud, dust and snow for extended periods with little to no maintanance better then nearly any weapon, wanna know why? Because in real life conditions even your braindead child soldier in Sierra Leone isn't actively forcing huge clumps of shit into the action. The AK has the reliability to handle any realistic amounts of obstruction that might get in the action and the simplicity that nearly any malfunction of the action due to obstructions can be fixed very quickly even in a combat situation.

Yeah but when you shove a subway foot long in the action and induce a stoppage for $5, you get clicks and your AK isn't worn out. Real research takes money and time, 100 AKs and 100 tuna subs is a lot more expensive

AKFAG ON SUICIDE WATCH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's worse, console wars or AR vs AK? None of you fags have to worry about mud and dust or whatever because the most you are ever operating is a ruck down the hall to collect the tendies your mom microwaved.

NSF/K/

i don't watch shill videos desu

>Jamming an action full of thick mud is an accurate real world test and demonstrates practical combat effectiveness

Attached: 1526599092736.jpg (700x734, 107K)

I think extreme mud tests arent representative of what real combat would be like. For starters he took the dust cover off which already kneecaps the AK. I dont think the AK is indestructible but compared to most designs it's really a tough bitch to crack

Attached: 1550426647059.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

Imagine being this

O B S E S S E D

outed? was it a secret? and how does he out them?