A More Civilized Weapon From A More Civilized Age

> Massachusetts, Arizona, New York and California, not only the use, but the possession of nunchucks is illegal

Anyone else train daily with these?

Attached: 19967-7.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/12/18/new-york-ban-nunchucks-unconstitutional-says-federal-court/2347167002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A sensible law designed to protect neck beards from themselves

Attached: bruce lee arizona.jpg (876x602, 156K)

Not true. Nunchucks are now legal in New York.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/12/18/new-york-ban-nunchucks-unconstitutional-says-federal-court/2347167002/

We can go even further beyond

Attached: stage 2 cancer.jpg (1471x720, 455K)

It to prevent retards from giving them selves brain damage playing with them.

what are the practicalities of these things? I mean they're neat to swing around but I think that hitting someone with just a stick would be a more effective weapon.

Seems like nunchaku would work better in a more confined space. Can also be used to intercept and restrain better, too.

wtf my dad has these exact ones

Replace Arizona with UK and that literally happened. The fight scene was shown up to the point where the nunchucks came out then it cut to part after the fight where they walk back into the restaurant. Also Michelangelo had no weapons and basically did nothing in Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles.

Americans are so backwards. They ban nunchucks but not assault rifles used in mass shooting.

I guess the nunchucks hit harder because they achieve greater velocity than you could with just a stick. But I don't really know.

Yeah, man. wtf. Imagine if someone mass nunchucked a school with over 200 casualties. That would be impressive. An incredible atrocity, but impressive. They hit like mini trucks

Here's a tip for you folks. it's two sticks connected by a rope. you can easily smack someone with just the side your holding and it's still hitting them with the stick.

the actual value comes in with the options that become available to the design. these being trapping, choking, and the increased force of the weapon in motion.

Ninjutsu has techniques for a small length of rope, which the nunchuku wouldn't even need to be adapted for. this could also be said of the techniques employed for the European Garrote. Finally add in the ability to easily conceal one and you can begin to understand the argument for their use.

also do note that most of these same techniques referenced could be performed with a length of chain. there not the best answer out there. they're just an answer.

>easily conceal one
>choking
This, they always struck me as something to bash someone who doesn't even know they are in a fight yet then choke them.
All the flipping around fancy shit is practice and movie martial arts..

>and the increased force of the weapon in motion.
Yeah, that's what I said.

>Hero
Christ, those faggots over there are afraid of the word 'ninjas"? What the fuck for?

always thought they banned them by mistake and the lawmakers ment to write down numnutts instead

Why doesn't somebody btfo all the unconstitutional guns laws using this same logic?

Why don't those states ban other farm equipment?

Because they depend on their votes to get into office.

Retards.
SHALL

You can literally brake your enemy's skull with one of this in one simple movement. And conceal them pretty easy... In feudal japan

Edo-era Japanese lives matter

NOT

they'll go great with your throwing stars and butterfly knife, OP
holy shit you are a giant faggot the size of a macy's parade float

Not daily but sometimes.

Attached: 1480876077058.png (268x265, 90K)

Lmao my dad too he made some in the mid 80s in Romania while in the special forces

>civilized
jungle gooks whacking each other over the coconut with oversized chopsticks

>tfw no gunchucks

>banning hoes

Attached: 1487646387916.png (830x987, 721K)

It's a flail, the kind you use to beat the shit out of crops until the grains and the chaff separate. No, seriously, pretty much all weapons from okinawan kobudo are farm tools, this is no exception. Walk with a big stick and the cops might get suspicious if you're in feudal Japan and can't carry weapons as an okinawan, carry a flail and nobody bats an eye. That said, nunchaku can still do a lot of damage and are probably harder to parry/evade barehanded than a staff, too bad it can also crack your own skull if you're retarded about it.
>Ninjutsu
I hope you're not talking about Booj ninjutsu, I really do. Pro-tip, ninjutsu as it's taught nowadays never existed until frauds looking to capitalize on ninjafags created by media showed up in the mid 20th century.

Meant to quote before I said Ninjutsu.

They're essentially two 19th Century police truncheons tied together. Truncheons are pretty effective by themselves, but a truncheon that you can swing around is going to sting just that bit more.

>pic related, my cute lil truncheon :3

Attached: Image1301054889.jpg (768x1024, 129K)

Any "weapon" that can be foiled by a lightly tossed article of clothing is a joke.

The quarter staff is a superior weapon compared to almost anything, including this child's toy.

one benefit it has over a stick is that the energy from the strike doesn't transfer to your hands

Based Quarterstaff Nigger.

that's a dildo

Yes. You can crack jew skulls easily with these. That's why there's a ban

So every weapon?

Attached: Rapier-and-Cloak.jpg (450x232, 93K)

Motherfuckers literally ban tying two sticks together, but people think we can negotiate a compromise on gun control

IMPINGE

Attached: 42142513431`432141.jpg (2048x1360, 100K)

You can defeat an army of douchebags with a jacket.