How did they do it guys

How did they do it guys
Why doesn't it look like shit?

Attached: hi-point-new-c9-01-660x366.jpg (660x366, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rebelsilencers.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I still think it looks terrible, but at least it looks around 50% less like a cheap power drill now.

I kinda like it. I wouldn't say it looks "good," but it's less ugly than a Glock now.

It has a usp style aesthetic

I cant fucking wait to find one (that was somehow) broken in a pawn shop for $50 and send it in for a new one.

$200 for a cool looking space gun with a threaded barrel? I’ll probably snag one

The threaded barrel is the most surprising part of this. $200 gun, $200 stamp, is there a $200 can to go with it?

Just get a stamp for the universal adapter, and make your own

>$200 cheapo can for it

i'll be getting one because a blow-back operated 9mm doesn't need a suppressor with a booster

Uhhh that looks like a low quality Walmart bb gun. Also, check the catalog before making threads, please.

It has a threaded barrel, and it's cut for an red dot. The only thing I can figure is that god himself had a hand in it, or they're the only gun manufacturer with their heads on straight. Frankly, divine intervention is more likely. I'll fucking buy a few, though. It's cyberpunk as fuck.

Blow me faggot

Does the ATF still allow that?

Well supposedly it's no different from buying a modular can with replaceable parts.

HK fanboys blown the fuck out.

>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

everything about his post was hi-quality fuck off commie

Attached: 1547910312361.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

>Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

Of all the shitposts and retarded nonsense on Jow Forums lately, you go after something that's actually interesting
Is this getting in the way of your range-trap posting?

I'm just waiting on GOA's NFA lawsuit.
>$200 .45acp pistol
>NO stamps needed
>cans shipped to your door
This would be the standard home defense pistol for the sake of ears and wallets alone.

yes but you register the filter now

>it's less ugly than a Glock now.

Attached: 1538753831702.jpg (903x960, 52K)

In what way were either of yours? Cunt.

lipstick on a pig. It's still a potmetal nigger gun.

ehhh they coulda done better

Attached: I don't know why I did this.png (1464x1080, 867K)

>front slide serrations
Get this bullshit tacticool nonsense out of here

anyone who uses a red dot on a handgun is beyond saving and has disappeared so far into vidyacunt that only a proctologist can find them

Any pistol with a threaded barrel just has a p p e a l.

It's literally the finish that makes it look so much better.

>It's literally the finish that makes it look so much better.
OP's pic-- and pics from the Shot Show-- are just a non-functional mock-up. The actual finish (if it goes into production) will be the same shit as there is now on HIPoints. The threaded barrel will probably be an option, or the gun will price much higher than what the C9 currently sells for, as well as a double stack magazine option. All the niggers splooging in their underoos over the "new" C9, are getting sprung over vaporware. There isn't even a single operative firearm yet, and HP gave no timeline when production might be started. You niggers got trolled, HiPoint got publicity, and the gun will still be shit no matter what it ends up looking like.

>non functional
But the one from the shot show was a working prototype you dumb nigger

rebelsilencers.com/

>But the one from the shot show was a working prototype you dumb nigger

Totally WRONG, you fucking idiot. IT'S JUST A 3D PRINTED MODEL. It doesn't fucking shoot, you cum drooling moron.

Their new logo looks straight outta bladerunner.

I will 100% buy one of these stupid guns as soon as it comes out. Get a cheapass Wish rmr knockoff, a comp, and the cheapest wml I can find.

I need my problem solver.

Attached: 1547100512743.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Because it looks like a cool toy.