What would happen if I told the gun store guys I'm looking for a good one to kill myself with...

What would happen if I told the gun store guys I'm looking for a good one to kill myself with? I'm sure they wouldn't sell to me, but will they call the cops or anything like that? I'd just leave and buy it at a different store. Asking for a friend

Attached: girls laughing.jpg (337x507, 55K)

suicide is the coward's way out

Only faggots that have never been backed against a wall think this gay shit

They might try to sell you the most expensive gun they got

>ITT coward is too afraid to kill himself

Lmao faggot

Go to home despot and buy some wood scraps, then make pic related and suicide by cop instead.

Attached: wood pistol.jpg (685x454, 21K)

they would literally call the police because they would get to brag that they redflagged somebody

>He wants to shoot himself so that gun violence stats can be inflated
Can you jump off a cliff or something instead for the sake of the gun community please

Who the fuck cares, this shit holds no weight or merit.

Why do you fags say this in every thread. Hundreds of people shoot themselves every day. Literally no one gives a shit

Exactly.

Fuck you faggot

>they might try to sell you the most expensive gun they got
That's a 5 star goddamned salesman right here

Go play on the train tracks
I don’t need political fags trying to take my guns away because you are crazy.

Drops of rain fill the lake, dipshit.

Fine then if you're worried about getting the cops called or whatever then just ship a black powder gun to your house
Good riddance to you and good luck

What the fuck is this stupid ass comment even supposed to mean?
Faggot ass libtard

Drops of my cum fill your mom's ass too

(You) are a faggot

(You) are a faggot

Fight through faggot. Killing yourself is for cowards. Die with your boots on.

>huurrrr suffer longer than you have to because retarded reasons

Yep, life is worth living, especially when you live in endless stagnation. Not to mention life after stage 4 cancer, being paralyzed, deaf, or blind, makes life fucking awesome till you die of natural cAuses.

Being that weird old guy in the corner thats just there is pretty fuckin rad too, hoo wee boy howdy what fun

Better to spend your time helping people until you die of something other than your own hand, more dignity in that.

>helping people
'no'

>helping other people that are already bysmally doomed and cant even do anything for themselves

What are you gay?

>Wah, wah. Poor meeee :'^(
Shut the fuck up. Make the most of what you've got. Others have had it far worse. Anyone who kills himself is a cowardly, spineless fuck who gave up on everything and everyone he ever knew. If that's better someone you know, spit on their grave for me.

Yep lets take up resources and suffer needlessly.

Its fucking retarded to stay around if there is nothing left.

>others had it worse
Shoulda killed themselves.

We all gotta die faggot, Ill go out on my own terms instead of trying to squeeze out another 3-5 years because of some stupid ass manifesto