Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1523164487761.jpg (842x624, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/gerald-butts-resigns-pmo-1.5023675
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window
youtube.com/watch?v=5rfJy4exPFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for FUCK TRUDEAU

AND FUCK

Attached: 1547983709240.jpg (1000x750, 440K)

in progress:

>The bombshell departure — Butts, along with chief of staff Katie Telford, are the two most senior staffers in Trudeau's inner circle — comes amid allegations that senior members of the PMO pressured former justice minister Jody Wilson-Raybould to help Quebec-based multinational engineering firm SNC-Lavalin avoid criminal prosecution on bribery and fraud charges in relation to contracts in Libya.

cbc.ca/news/politics/gerald-butts-resigns-pmo-1.5023675

The fire rises!

The election is going to get really SPICY, lads.

Has there ever been bakelite magazines for the Veezee fiddyeight?

Attached: canuckchan.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Nothing is going to happen from this. Trudeau will sweep it under the rug and get another majority. Screencap this.

My favorite instrument to play is the bicycle.

Hillary lost an election over less than this.

Based wrong thread/schizo poster.

I dont see why they wouldn't allow full autos. It would be simple, hold a rpal for 5 years, then when you reapply you can upgrade to full autos, take another course as well as a live fire course to show your capable of handling full auto, and have them registered, if theres a crime committed with a full auto in your province everyone with registered full autos gets an inspection to insure it wasnt a lawfully owned full auto.
>mag caps
>bottom priority
It should be top priority to scrap, as it's one of if not the most useless restriction

Yeah, basically you just need to teach the manual of arms for an open-bolt gun and that's pretty much it.

the west will rise again.

Attached: rise up.webm (596x336, 1.83M)

No, Hillary committed 4 or 5 felonies and got American citizens killed.

Yeah, but people being suicided wasn't what lost her the election.

Attached: Warning signs of suicide.jpg (1366x677, 247K)

>full auto
Just do what the ditch digger did and shut up. I pray to God none of you spergs go around in the real world talking to normies about how you want machine guns.

I mean, if I do end up starting a firearm design/manufacturing company as I intend, then it would be weird of me not to discuss machine guns.

I'm talking about the Benghazi attacks.

You are a fucking idiot. Butt's was literally the brain power behind Justine's entire campaign. Without him, fuck head is incapable of forming a coherent sentence, let alone actual policy.

Provided Mad Max, or god forbid Scheer, doesn't do anything completely fucking stupid, this will cost Trudeau the election.

Mad Max will prevail.

Gerald Butts was born in an old coaling town not too far from where I was born. His father was an old-timer coal miner, working man, Gerald probably resented everything about him.

Father probably wanted him to grow up and be a man, so to spite him, he helped assemble the gayest administration in Canadian history and hasn't looked back on his dying birthplace.

Monsieur Bernier pour PM :)

'capped

Attached: screencap_this.png (1021x104, 10K)

DO I NEED A CFSC?

I don’t want to pay 250$ for it.
Can’t I just get my Pal without it?

Attached: E59B4F1B-1780-4281-AF1C-81C081201765.jpg (225x350, 50K)

FUCK TRUDEAU.

As of June 2015, CFSC has become a mandatory part of the PAL application process. There are no more challenges.

Do both CFSC and CRFSC and get your RPAL from the get-go or you'll end up kicking yourself like so many others here did.

>doesn't want to pay $250 for the privilege of obtaining an $80 license, which gives you the privilege of purchasing thousands of dollars in guns & ammunition

>poorfag losing his mind over the $250 entry fee
yeah don't even bother give yourself a few years get your fucking life in order

>have them registered,
>gets an inspection
How about no. There is no reason why FAs should be treated any differently than semis

>I pray to God none of you spergs go around in the real world talking to normies about how you want machine guns.
Normie: "thank goodness FAs are banned"
>user: "I think it would be cool to have a FA"
Normie: "why would you want those? There is no reason to have a FA"
>user: " I dunno, seems fun. There are countries in EUROPE that allow civvies to have FA, why not here?"

Ez Pz

Attached: 1490393310734.jpg (125x83, 2K)

>I dont see why they wouldn't allow full autos.
Because they're anti gun only to the point of being pro gun enough to get votes. They don't actually care about gun rights. Nobody sees full autos as acceptable.

Hell, it's usually the normies themselves who want FA guns. They play the latest cawadoodie or watch the latest Hollywood action film, and they want something like it.

>tfw my liberal arts s.oygoy friend wants an AA-12 after watching The Expendables

>this will cost Trudeau the election.
I will believe it when I see it

5'2

Attached: 1549997628355.gif (800x100, 3.06M)

>Nobody sees full autos as acceptable
I DO

familiarize yourself with the uselessness of Democracy and representative politics:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window

Firearms rights are not something you re-earn once everyone has been convinced they're evil. Re-allowing previously banned shit is seen as 'radical'.

aNd WhO aRe YoU VoTiNg FoR???

dude weed lmao

I was talking about normies and politicians you fucking retard
bad comparison that's not worth getting into. if regular firearms are like weed than reinstating full auto is like legalizing heroin. good luck.

>September 11, 2001
>everyone was convinced muslims are evil

>today
>western society now bends over backwards to protect muslims

Attached: 1516104883843.jpg (782x500, 151K)

CPC, the Enlightened Man's choice

what type of system is it called where only people that meet certain criteria can vote (eg educated, tax payer ect)? That's the system I would want

Attached: 1544148995768.jpg (1167x1169, 194K)

>what type of system is it called where only people that meet certain criteria can vote (eg educated, tax payer ect)?
Meritocracy

Oligarchy?

So you're not even giving him a chance? why stand for scheer the kweer?

Man this is so fucking true.

Better chance than Max and guarantees rights for funs

so if he wins I can say "I helped do this" and if he loses I can say "well, at least I didn't split the vote"

Look, I'm a little skeptical about scheer due to his "muh Israel/jews=greatest ally" bs, but I want trudeau gone.

ta

Attached: 1550188872779.png (820x1024, 1.01M)

I would be absolutely fine with Czech style gun laws, especially for full autos, pysch evaluation, extra courses, and inspections if suspected of a crime. In the Czech republic of you have a ccw and you get attacked while carrying and DONT shoot, you can actually get charged for not using enough force.

The Liberal party has pieces in play to collapse the country and push it into chaos. Everything federal and municipal closes down, utilities are no longer available. You must secure a safe place for the future of your family and friends.
How far away are you from your family and friends?
Do you have reliable transportation and tools to protect your property and person?
Are you equipped to live on your own without concern for lack of supplies until a safe location is established?
Are you even physically capable of traveling long distance without serious health problems?
How fucked are you?

>personally
>im fucked
>but i will go down in a way that tales will be made

Attached: 1453272827975.jpg (469x505, 48K)

Going for my Rpal soon, what's a good handfun to get? Preferably something small, on most of them I can't reach the buttons with my thumb because I am a handlet.

>guarantees rights
I realize you want Max for more guns, but realize that until we change up our "Peoples Choices and Voices act" we can't have guaranteed rights.
See S.1 of the Charter of Rights

We need to push Check and Swiss gun laws when debating with anti-gunners because they idolize Europe and think all guns are banned there. Get the cognitive dissonance going in their brains

Attached: 02.png (685x588, 465K)

1911's are sexy and slim, perfect for twink handlets

t. 115lbs, 5'8"

>TFW no A180
;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=5rfJy4exPFE

max never sent me that signed photo for being a ""founding member"" fuck that baquettenig

Probably best to go to your lgs and try them out. From my limited experience I would say a glock. I've got a 92fs clone and it fits my hand fine while the one glock I tried was a little small (I'm 6'2, if hight is correlated with hand size)

You could get a Phoenix HP22 from IRG. It's a little babby pistol and a fun plinker. Just disable the stupid magazine safety and you're G2G.

Attached: Phoenix Arms HP22.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

He probably had a family emergency or something.

If your hand is too small for a semi auto then generally revolvers are better choices

Like, I don't disagree but I never knew about that. What I mean to say is that Scheer definetly cares about gun "rights"/laws for Canadians. And Max has an icicles chance in hell in winning. Scheer is logistically the best option to vote for

does anyone know what im talking about though and did anyone ever get it?

Have you tried calling them? Sending them a email? Something?
FWIW, I never received my CPC membership card either.

>I want to get into a stupidly expensive hobby but don't wanna pay a meager class fee
Just buy some airsoft, faggot

oh shit, my bad haha. I read your comment pretty quick and thought you said "vote for MM because he'll guarantee us gun rights"
Haha, my mistake, haha
Yea I agree, vote for CPC

Attached: 1540623112077.jpg (525x608, 82K)

>stupidly expensive hobby
Getting into guns is cheaper than getting into Warhammer 40k

Should i get a wk180-c or splurge for the M17-S ? Which one and why? I need one semi NR in 5.56

Attached: 51116828_764629990579946_3729952511281332224_n.jpg (720x821, 47K)

wait now that i think about it i didnt get a cpc card either what the fuck

Attached: 1547021916813.png (646x634, 350K)

Or cars.

Doesn't make guns and ammo any less expensive for the average 4chineler

i am a bit of a handlet for my height but i had a handgun airgun as a kid that resembles a beretta m80 i belive and always liked that, would like to own one when i get my rpal

You’re are naive. Scandals are only for conservatives. Nobody will remember this a month from now.

>115lbs, 5'8"
Post feminine bepis

how much is the m17-s? I've shot the 180 and thought it was a decent gun. I'd definitely upgrade the trigger though

Guns aren't even the expensive part. Ammo costs far outweigh the cost of the gun in the long run.
Imagine how many bricks of .22 you'll put through a 10/22 over its lifespan.

I doubt very much most people shoot thousands upon thousands of rounds of .22lr.

>6 guns later, still haven't bought a 10/22

Attached: 1549421271372.jpg (250x229, 6K)

It's around $2300 cad after currency conversion. Not cheap

Do you... not understand the point of .22's?

It'll take a while, since you can only shoot 10 at a time.

Of course I do, it's for training women and children.

First of all, fuck the RCMP.
Second of all, even if you decided to comply with their bullshit there are ways around it.

Attached: Ruger 10-22 magazine adapter.png (1455x653, 698K)

Haha, yes fellow CPC voter
Based and CPCpilled

Attached: IMG_6652.png (649x678, 297K)

It's for training and fun.
Shooting .22's as fast as you can at a bunch of steel plates, for instance, is a ton of fun.

Why not just buy a Remington 597 at that point?

I think I shoot about 5k rounds of .22 a year

Well, for one, that'd mean buy a Remington.
Two, as sad as it is, the Remington mags apparently work better in the Ruger than the Remington...
Also, while we're talking about mags, has anyone started selling hi cap mags for those new Savage auto's in .22 WMR and .17 HMR?

>Only have 5k 22lr in stockpile
>feels bad man

what budget? unless you really want a bullpup atrs modern sporter or rwa 180b would get my vote for a splurge

For practice and small game hunting? Most people I know learned on .22lr then moved up to centerfire and barely ever look back. They work full time, have girlfriends, wives, kids, and don't necessarily dedicated a huge amount of time to shooting, so wasting it dumping buckets of cheap .22lr downrange isn't generally something that they consider to be a productive use of time.
I'm not saying that there aren't people who do shoot a shitload of .22, I'm just saying it's more of an exception, not the rule.

>Not bringing your significant other plinking and then having riotous sex after

tbqhwy desu, I'd rather get the 180 and spend the difference on a better trigger and ammo (and optic)
>your significant other

Attached: 1547246965021.png (1000x566, 253K)

pretty sure the m17 is more proven at this point and thats not saying much about either

>significant other
Most of us here are straight men, and to call someone your "significant" other implies that women are somehow better. I will not stand for this, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Significant other" means they play a significant role in your life. The mother of your children kinda counts, doesn't she?

You probably dont have the funds for this sport. Are you one of those people that think 'every time I magdump my sks it costs a 1.25$!'
Also
>I doubt very much most people shoot thousands upon thousands of rounds of .22lr
I've shot close to or more than 10k rounds through my sks, easily twice that through various 22s, only other caliber I've shot nearly as much as either is 12ga target load.

>Most of us here are straight men
That's a very optimistic statement you have made.

I am responsible for my own life, and I refuse to allow anyone, regardless of gender, to have any influence over it.

>follows gun laws

What is rwa 180b

Guns aren't my life.

I always thought SO was a term pushed by the LGBLT community so that people could just say SO instead of outing themselves as gay (eg Male and "my bf")
I still prefer the term "gf" [spoiler] and would use it if I had a gf [/spoiler]

Attached: 1535877288524.jpg (366x401, 54K)