Meanwhile in 2219

Previous Thread:
desuarchive.org/k/thread/40486261/#40486261

Attached: thread18img.jpg (640x452, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sc2218.wikia.com/wiki/Stellar_Conflict_2218_Wiki
youtube.com/watch?v=Hg7xl3PgNmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just missed quints

Is there really a need for 726 watt rifles any more, or is it safe for me to go to a 556 watt rifle?

your best bet rn is a 556 cuz advances in optics make 762 overkill.

>Meanwhile in 2219...
whites dont exist
the jews rule over a slave race composed of mulatto brazil tier demographics in a one world government headquartered in jerusalem
each jew has 2800 goy slaves
the 3rd temple of solomon has been rebuilt
a one world currency is used to enslave the mud people of the planet
children are sacrificed in the new temples built for the chosen masters of the world
people with light colored eyes or hair are still called nazi's even though they have brown skin and are barely literate

gonna be great lads
tell me again why people are excited for the future?

Attached: jews one world slave race of mulattos.jpg (1333x2250, 1014K)

I’m still not overly sold on the whole laser small arms thing. Refractive Smoke is getting cheeper and cheeper. The the civ market gets their hands on it lasers are finished

sc2218.wikia.com/wiki/Stellar_Conflict_2218_Wiki

Anyone else here from Trappist-1f?
Trying to get a self defense permit but it’s hard cuz of the lefties near the capital. I wish I was a Geminifag.

Attached: 21FA75AB-8D62-46E5-A1A0-DB57AE57C625.jpg (1200x611, 138K)

Why does the army keep trying to replace the AR-6.8 rifle? It's a proven platform and the SCARX2 doesn't bring any significant improvement to justify the logistical nightmare of outfitting every unit with a new weapon system.

Try a 280HHD form. You have to plead your case in front of a Judge that you fear for your life but if you live anywhere near Region 48 they will just give it to you automatically.

Im not falling for your space jew lies

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg7xl3PgNmk

Attached: freeze.jpg (1966x1042, 1.06M)

video unavailable?

what jew run hell hole do you live in?
thats unavailable for you?
google deus ex invisible war illuminati ending

Attached: sweden censorship.webm (1368x768, 1.56M)

Thoughts on the SG 543?

Attached: maciej-kuciara-150831-wpn-smg-mk-v005a.jpg (1920x1694, 231K)

wrong pic

Attached: maciej-kuciara-150831-wpn-rifle-mk-v002.jpg (1920x1288, 202K)

Long story short. Military industrial complex. AR-6.8 style rifles public domain so they can be manufactured by the lowest bidder meanwhile FN is the only one who can produce the SCARX2.

Attached: me.jpg (640x360, 50K)

?

I'm a Gemini Pirate AMA

Attached: common Int.jpg (1920x933, 360K)

You ever wonder what life will be like after we finally rid the world of Krauts? I do. I think about that a lot. Right now the main thing motivating our little Army of God is the immense hateboner towards the Reich we all feel. But when the Reich is gone what will we do? What kind of society will we build? Can we forgive the sins and transgressions of the Germans when all is said and done? Spirits are awfully high at least. The shared identity of the Pilgrims seems to be stronger than ever in light of our new government, even with the various Protestant and Catholic subcultures butting heads occasionally.

Attached: invasion_by_wojtekfus-daowxsg.jpg (3253x1626, 2.29M)

Better Red than Dead!

Attached: 54f140d75f8c9ee5e4620786e5769e16.jpg (350x1051, 394K)

CryoAnon here! Hellhound GF and retrofitted cruiser are both doing fine. Krauts still hate me.

Attached: Solar Class Destroyer.jpg (800x467, 59K)

>Energy weapons
You spacer faggots just can't handle proper recoil. I laugh every time I fuck over pirate lasers with refractive smoke grenades.

>tfw only getting contracts for targets in the underground tunnels
>chase almost invariably ends in slogging through unidentifiable waters smelling like the condensed filth of humanity
>make a very good living, but only companionship is sex robots because I can never wash the smell of the underground off me and women are disgusted by it

Bros when will I finally start getting contracts for real bad guys and not just a bunch of degenerate debtors and neurotrexitan addicts.

I went through all the training, am outfitted with the latest gear, but I'm basically just a pissed off sky service driver who carts degenerates around town except I have to subdue my fares.

Have you ever been to one of the Weltbund nations outside of the Reich? I'm not saying the Hindustanis out here in exile will ever forgive Gorkha for what they did to win the their war, but I went to Gorkha three terran years ago to buy an old exoframe from the war. Disarmed of course. But anyways, I spent 48 hours in Fergana and it didn't seem like a crazy brainwashed cult. The streets were dirty but not too dirty and the people were like, healthy but not smiling or good natured in that creepy way people can get in the Reich sometimes.

If you ever need to do some business on Terra, I recommend hooking a ride with the Tongs. When we went in we had a compliment of Yoruba mercs and all the forms filled out (somehow, still not sure just how legal or risky any of that was).

Was glad to get back home though.

Attached: red-mars.png (500x286, 157K)

I lived in a pre-kraut world user. It was pretty shit, but if we just get rid of the krauts on earth now, we'll be fine. Krauts are actual subhumans and don't deserve our mother earth.

What contractors care about in the bounty game isn't training or gear. its experience. You essentially have to be former military or police to get any of the good contracts. For every Henry H Johnson there are 1000 poor slobs digging around in the stix dragging up shiteaters with bad credit. Hate to say it but you may have wasted ur money on some of that gear. If ur relay committed and u can get Trappist-1b I know a guy who's looking for manpower.

Attached: HH Johnson.jpg (615x900, 45K)

I wouldnt worry about it

Attached: (((immigration))).webm (512x288, 2.33M)

Really fucked up grip and check weld on that thing. Not to mention that it's just an AR with extra useless stuff.

This is why nobody likes Jow Forums, and I say that as a regular. Besides, germany started and finished a second holocaust in the span of a month on a global scale.
>inb4 muh discord tranny

Are these Worlds out on the frontier or the belt? I’m not super familiar with minor powers

I’m pretty sure they are frontier worlds that we’re settled during/after the expulsion.

I’d like to take a neutron bomb to every last one of them.

Attached: AED2D935-6385-4714-A0D8-8C5E4F4202B5.jpg (595x800, 92K)

How is the AoG doing BTW I head they fininshed negotiations with the UAF and now they have their independence garuentied?

Attached: D964A837-F720-42B4-B833-D9C30F323045.jpg (992x1263, 137K)

Is that a Thomson?

>tfw you will never wear a Mark V
>tfw you will never serve the Kaiser
>tfw you will never have a big titty German gf
fuck off UAFfags

The Treaty goes to the upper house today. Word from the assembly is the treaty formerly recognizes the AoG as the Confederate Bishopry of God. The AoG becomes the military branch and the Bishopry becomes the civil. Besides a mutual freedom of movement clause for UAF ships in the area and Pilgrims making their way to the area there is no defense clause. A defense cause would basically be casus belli for the Krauts. Rumors are that the Teutonic Order is gathering strength and is planning on declaring a Heiliger Krieg against the new Pilgrim state.

Attached: son_of_sajuuk_by_polarlex_d2j6akq-pre.jpg (1014x788, 109K)

Energy weapons were designed to wound. Get a weapon chambered in something with some stopping power.

Attached: 07CE3543-08B3-4A56-82A1-4A2AA5E1F0B8.jpg (1280x854, 197K)

>Energy weapons were designed to wound
When will this meme die?

>tfw you can buy powered armor and mechs on the black market
>tfw you can sell to and take jobs from whoever you want
>tfw you can afford a custom made gf from pluto what's not a cancer ridden mass of sexual organs and flesh
Suck my ass you kraut shitbag. You faggots are never getting out of the sol system, Have fun when you're all starving from lack of resources, because I sure as hell ain't running any to you.

Meme? You ever been hit with by a laser after it's been through refracting smoke? Can't even scorch clothes, let alone body armor.

Even in the future fuddlore remains eternal.

When will morons learn that mining lasers CANNOT be used as weapons. You'd need to be point blank for them to work.

>paint the spaceship/base or whatever that is and sky beautifully
>get lazy and photobash some rocks in there
How to ruin a nice piece of work.

First of all a ton of mining laser manufacturers purposely make their equipment modifiable for the specific reason that people want to convert it into shipboard weaponry. They’ll never admit thats why they do it for legal reasons. As long as the UAF has ship mounted weapon restrictions they’ll have a big market. That’s why the mining laser lobby pushes for these kind of bans. Fucking capitalism. Come to Mars Where your ACTUALLY free.

I got an update! apparently the vote passed in the senate two to one. It should be on the Dawn's desk by 8 o'clock. They are really rushing this thing along. Word is Rex Buchanan has had something like this in mind for awhile. I think it was the CIA personally.

Attached: Equality Hab.jpg (1200x800, 210K)

The and has things covered in terms of laws, diplomacy, and government. As for the military side of things, ever since we've colonized the two planets we've been making extensive fortifications with all the manpower and equipment we have. To sum up the defenses:
>large fleets and orbital defense platforms have been stationed around both planets
>ground-to-space railguns have been set up at high elevations to shoot down incoming warships
>a fortified tunnel network has been established underneath the planetary surface, designed to withstand bombardment and extended siege, and allow us to make retaliatory attacks in case the Teutons decide not to put boots on the ground
>anti-missile and anti-air defense grids are set up to ease the pressure from potential bombardments, nothing much we can do about shells though other than firing back at their warships
This wasn't cheap and it wasn't easy, we've had almost all of our men, women, and children working around the clock to set up these fortifications on a timely basis, and the UAF has been kind enough to lend us some equipment to help get it done faster. There's kind of a nervous excitement fluttering about among the fellow Pilgrims, it feels like a war of Armageddon is coming.

Attached: 1542645083139.jpg (1120x478, 87K)

Can I get some info on your second planet? Is it in the same system or a different system? Have you elected a leader?

I'm Jewish, fuck you goy. Looking forward to my post-scarcity utopia in space Israel

It's a planet called Ichor, after the Pilgrim immigrants just came pouring in we realized that we wouldn't have enough room on one planet to hold the hundreds of billions of people, so we colonized an unoccupied planet that's closer to the Reich and sent a good portion of our more militarized forces there. The plan was to build up the infrastructure and fortifications of the planet it so that we could use it as a staging ground for a future invasion of the Reich. This did piss off the Teutons though, and while they haven't taken action yet we do believe they are planning a full scale invasion in the future.

As for the planet itself, it's mountainous, hot, dry, and not very great for growing crops, but the soil is very densely packed and should absorb the blows from GRR warships shelling us. A big concern is the safety of the women and children of our fledgling government, so for now most of them remain on Lotania right next to the UAF while the more seasoned soldiers come to Ichor to train and set up defensive positions.

Attached: 1541074078810.jpg (919x1254, 294K)

Physics haven't changed and man portable laser weapons don't fucking work in atmosphere. Besides, most mining "lasers" are really just particle accelerator cannons that are really only good on stationary targets. Kinetics>energy 100% of the time.

It happened the treaty is signed. President Dawn signed the treaty in the Capital House with a bunch of Pilgrim diplomats. The whole Cabinet was there and press from every news agency including some Reich ones. I think she’s trying to ride a wave or doichophobia into re-election in 2221. Ppl are forgetting that the pilgrims were fuckin pirates a few months ago.

Hell do you mean mining lasers? Fuckers had milspec Laser carbines.

Anybody else here in a hab? I’m in hab Omga 23 orbiting Earth. I guess that makes me a Reichfag. /hablife/

Attached: 6CE5377C-EDD6-485A-8E11-3C496A31B1BC.jpg (1000x785, 170K)

Oh great we're going to get the German Martian War round two.
Word from the Big Ring is no UAF intervention unless the Teutonics starting using orbit to ground atomics against the Pilgrims. This is also dependent on the Teutonics being the aggressor. The Kraut ambassador has been meeting with Dawn and the Cabient since early this afternoon. Talks are supposed to last the rest of the night but it appears there will be an agreement going back to the Kaiser creating an independent zone for the Pilgrims.
The last word is that the Teutonic Order is massing a fleet above the Monastery planets of Koingsberg and New Mainz. Arch-Bishop Militant Hendrik of the must petitioner the Kaiser before Heilig Krieg. The Kaiser must hear the petitioner but can offer no opinion. No opinion would technically allow the Arch Bishop Militant declare a Heilig Krieg.
Niether side as top tier ships but most are previous classes or sub class of first line units. The Army of God do have an old UAF light drone carrier, previously the Equality, now the Billy Graham. Most of the rest of their fleet rates light cruiser and below. The Teutonic Order have to retrofitted IRM heavy cruisers. Previously of the Margave Izumi class they are now the Gottes Gerechtigkeit class.

I am innaHab here in the UAF. Its pretty comfy honestly. Is Omga 23 one of the super constructs that looks like your picture? Mine it is not. Basically just some apartments and ship docks in space.

Without orbit-to-ground atomic weapons the Teutons will be forced to make planetfall and put boots on the ground. Once that happens it's going to be a very long war of attrition. The tunnel network that the Pilgrims have established is massive enough to put even the Vietnamese or Japs to shame, it's able to house the entire population and shift troops around to wherever they are needed most. Expect lots of close quarters fighting and massive casualties on both sides.

Attached: 1550235943730.jpg (4477x1081, 1.82M)

Hey fuckers, I got a shit ton of money by hauling ANK-94's and refracting smoke grenades to those religious fucks on mars. Dubs decides what I spend it on. Anyone knew that those Army of god fucks got their hands on a carrier? Who would of though, eh?

Why are we still on earth paying for pajeet, nig, and eurohaji gibs?

A concubine from the Night Markets of Gesile 9. The Equality was a ghost ship. Lost its FTL drive and came out in the black. My first "command" was the shuttle that went out and explored her. Pretty spooky stuff. Seems the Pilgrims don't much care for respecting the dead.
Nah the Krauts killed most of them.

Things are great here in the Reich. Feel free to join up whenever you want, the military life is a good one. Glory to the Kaiser!

Attached: D0B4F306-97A2-43AC-BAA9-98B89014F7C6.jpg (800x1001, 180K)

>Krautshills still spewing propaganda
Don't change krauts, don't change.
Even if you did get dubs, the hellhound would probably kill me if I tried to "replace her". So, what kinda drone fighters do they got on that thing?

Is expressing my enjoyment of my career considered shilling now? Can’t wait to kill you fuckers when you try to invade. Glory to the Kaiser!

>Invade
I plan on running guns to everyone who hates you and then either watching the fireworks, or waiting until the entire kaiserreich dies from resource shortage. Sol's resources are dwindling fast, and your defenses won't mean shit when there's no one to man them. God knows no one is gonna let you get out of Sol either, not that you even have the power to do so.

You would have to ask when the UAF found her most of the drones had been sabotaged. We recovered the rest.
Implying we all aren't one person samefagging across time and space.

Addressing the real, deep shit right there.

Are you threatening the Reich? I’ll make sure any Kraut patrols near me keep an eye out for you, and we’ll see if I can convince someone a bit higher up to put out a kill-on-sight order for your ship. Wouldn’t be the first time. Better hide your Pluto-tier sex doll buddy.

Yea user some times I feel like its me and one other person in these threads. Two people playing all the roles for a universe.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
YOU STUPID KRAUTNIGGER! YOU ALL ALREADY HAVE A KOS ON MY SHIP'S REGISTRATION! You are very much implying I don't change out my registry on the regular, like any smart pseudo-gunrunner/merc would. Not to mention your shit tier cruisers have nothing on the ship I'm on.

There are technically 20 posters in this thread, meaning that everyone has posted roughly 3-4 times assuming an even distribution.

As if you’re privately purchased shitbox could defeat a Kraut cruiser in combat. I admire your cunning, but changing your ships registry will only get you so far. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. Glory to the Kaiser!

*your, someone must have sabotaged my government-issued holoscreen. Fucking UAF, I don’t know how else something blessed by the Kaiser would fail.

You must have not either heard of, or remembered the time I went full autist and blew up a station and a few Reichsmarine flotillas. And that was with my old ship, one that's inferior in every way to my current cruiser.

I mean, sure, I did almost die. BUT THE POINT STANDS!

Pic is of Omega 23. Most habs around Earth and Reich Space have similar names like Alpha 16 Beta 193 ect. If you see an Omega hab its mostly likely an agro hab. We're pretty isolated from politics and all we do is work the land. Its so quiet and beautify here I wouldn't trade it for the world. innaHab for life.

Bought a railgun about a month ago and finally had to use it last night. Some pirates trying to act like super SF tried boarding my clapped out hauler.

>mfw I turned them (and the airlock they forced open) into swiss cheese with one panicked magdump

The rate of fire on this thing is fucking insane. Pretty much made my aft airlock unusable for now. Luckily I had just come in from a wreck (it was probably bait now that I think about it) so I still had my EVA rig on. Spent a fuckload on this rifle and ammunition so I won't be able to repair the damage until I get a few more scrap loads auctioned off.

Attached: 1544581229317.jpg (480x480, 38K)

My hab is for UAF officers. Its comfy for the little time I spend off the ship. Living on something like your hab would be nice but I think I will need a planet under me after I get out.

>tfw I've gone from sleeping shoulder to shoulder in a crowded ship with a bunch of militant fanatics to sleeping shoulder to shoulder in a crowded tunnel with a bunch of militant fanatics
At least the so called "Knights of Faith" make for interesting company.

Attached: 232702197.jpg (1920x1200, 602K)

Bruh, any time someone says laser its always a plasma gun. Lasers don't work. You either got particle beams or plasma bolts. Lasers diffuse too quickly to do anything but blind.

Be me Ganymede fag looking to get into the blackmarket business.
Can anyone here recommend a cheep ship that has lots of free space to hade shit?

Attached: 877DC126-F700-4184-9A2D-3EA21D9EC753.jpg (712x936, 240K)

Also bump because we’re on page 10

Try an MA273. On Ganymede there are a ton of cheep deactivated military surplus vehicles.

Paging Cryo user he would know better than anyone else. Condors are pretty cheap and ubiquitous. Pic related.

Attached: Condor.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Get yourself a milspec ship and convert it. Most pirates won't fuck with you and if you have to fight your way out, you can with ease. Pic very much related.

Attached: VaygrBattlecruiserRM.png (1639x665, 914K)

The problem is I’m looking to running between Mars and Reich space and I’d prefer not to be fighting at all.

Im most likely not gonna be leaving Sol.

Get some stealthshit then. Ladies love big, black ships. Cloaking drives help too.

Are you booting legging between Mars and Kraut habs? Get an old Kraut Revenue Cutter and dump the rest of the funds into upgrading the drive. Blast some Neo-Grasswave has you out run the Krauts.
Vaygr ships are shit desu. Tiidans or nothing.

Attached: Reveune Cutter.jpg (1600x867, 124K)

Any other Czech fags?

Bojte, přátelé. I was one of the few lucky to escape the purge three years ago when I was twenty. 76th Reich Colony 4-2-A-B battalion. They came for the whole unit after the Fischer incident.

So glad my parents raised me like a normal human being. They took my family. I hope they are okay.

Been stuck on a Belter station for the last few days. Almost completely abandoned. Anybody know if it's worth joining the Pilgrims? I'll want out of this, out of living the rest of my life looking over my shoulder. Even before the purge, everyone was on edge. Even the Germans were petrified.

It was actually worse before I joined the military. Back on Titan, the secret police were everywhere. It got so bad that in school it wasn't unusual to have a kid mysteriously disappear along with his parents. Happened to a friend of mine. I think his name was Friedrich. He just never showed up to school one day. Teachers told us he and his family were relocated by central planning to another moon. We all knew the truth.

Words cannot describe what it's like to live under this regime. Reminds me of a quote from an old Terran movie I saw: ”Quite an experience to live in fear isn’t it? That’s what it is to be a slave.”

Shit it sounds like you’ve been through a lot. I wouldn’t start around the belt for too long. It’s supposed to be independent but Reich has huge influence on most of the habs there. If you can head to Ganymede. It’s the closest thing to neutral territory in Sol. Independent traders head to the UAF all the time. Stay away from Mars. Reich has the whole planet cordoned off. The’re even occupying the moons for gods sake. Once you’re in UAF space declare yourself a defector and you’ll be taking care of. Be careful because Reich ships sometimes impersonat UAF IFFs to catch Defectors.

I recently signed up for a colonial expedition in to frontier space. What should I expect?

Attached: D7A66CD3-AAB4-4A6D-9D2A-EDF0C884043C.png (1000x563, 724K)

With the UAF services? If so, women a lot of women. Not that want to sleep with you but most crews are majority women. Especially on the long flights. Guys normally stay in cryo sleep until planetfall. Men do significantly less well on long space voyages. Women don't get cabin fever as bad. Though there are fewer women officers. Planets can either be really fucking boring and deadly or interesting and deadly. Sleep with your mask on its hip holster and practice sealing your safety jump suit in the dark. Way more important than getting into the hard suit in the dark which they teach you.

I run shit everywhere, and kraut ships are fucking terrible. Takes swarms of them to kill UAF battlecruisers.
(OOC, I like Taiidan, but this is not setting for Shiplets. Unless you're a kraut)

Hey, I could get you out of the sol system for cheap, and get you to a colony in the fringes. Blank slate. Could find what became of your parents as well, If my contacts decide to pick up the phone when I try and talk to them. Your choice.

Attached: Terra Class Battleship.jpg (1215x356, 189K)

Word from the Capital is that the War on Zion is wrapping up. President Dawn has been pulling troops of the planet. Apparently they just captured a bunch of high level Zion officers in a raid. I don’t know if this will be the end of the war because they’ve had their leader killed twice already. Do you think this has to do with the Pilgrims?

Attached: D271DFE9-A45C-4CEF-A4F3-CB3FEE410069.jpg (350x197, 16K)

I’m sure it’s not a coincidence that they just so happened to capture these officers when they need troops in preparation for another war. This whole damn government is a psyop. They could have won the war anytime they wanted but instead the decided to feed our soldiers to the military industrial complex. Dawn is just as bad as Wilhelm

Still banned in the independent micro-state of commiefornia.

President Walton started the war not Dawn.

Bump

Pic very much related. First I have heard of elite Pilgrim forces.
>40652004
Going off what said there is a UAF embassy on Ganymede. Present yourself, declare as a refugee, and under UFC 10-541-01 wish to serve in the Colonial Branch they will take you in. There are a lot of tests but if you pass you join the Colonial Foreign Legion. After 10 years you are granted full UAF citizenship and 16 hectares and pre-fab structure on a UAF sanctioned colony.
Well I have never seen a UAF and Kraut capital ship go toe to toe. With the way the Pilgrim crisis continues that is looking more and more likely. Both sides classes of battlecruisers eat smaller ships and transports. They are commerce raiders at heart.

Attached: roughneck.gif (627x502, 941K)

Like there's a difference. All the UAF presidents are just figureheads for the MIC. The Pilgrims that attacked the colony to get this started and the UAF security officer were all central intelligence officers. The MIC wants a war with the Krauts and wants the UAF to lose so that they can take more control.