Why is everyone who works at Henry so autistic?

Why is everyone who works at Henry so autistic?

Attached: download (11).jpg (275x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ruger.com/dataProcess/customerService/
henryusa.com/own-a-henry/henry-instructional-video-series/lever-action-model-h001-22lr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're the only autistic one. Every levergun thread you screech at the top of your lungs and make an ass of yourself consistently. If that's not autism I don't know what is.

Why do so many autists screech about no loading gate? Its a levergat, not some tacticool CQB gun.

What am I looking at here?

Winchester ain't much better. Why they only just now decided to bring back trapper models of their 92 guns is ridiculous. Then they made them take downs and priced them outrageously.

I didn't say I wasn't autistic. You haven't answered my question.
It feel ridiculous to hold the rod under your arm and carefully drop .45-70s down a tube.

The only thing stopping henry from ass raping the competition.

Yes I did, you are the autistic one for screeching out because you weren't pandered to. Henry is fine, you're the one with problems.

I think loading gates suck

Attached: 1544241937029.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

If you need more bullets that are in the tube, you're not much of a hunter!

>It feel ridiculous to hold the rod under your arm and carefully drop .45-70s down a tube.

why would you hold the rod under your arm?

They better make some side loading lever guns soon, else wise ruger is going to rape them when they start making a win92/94 clone.

>Ruger 92 clone
God damn, I'd buy one in every caliber they offered.

I know, that's why i think its coming. those shitty rossi clones sell like hot cakes, a Ruger one for just a bit more would sell even better. you'd know you were getting a good gun every time.

Because originally the patent blocked it and now they think it's some kind of trademark or something. Theres nothing stopping them from implementing it now...

There is literally nothing wrong with loading gates. In fact, it's a must have for me. shits way better than loading from the bottom like a shotgun, plus it improves aesthetics on what's otherwise a flat side on the receiver

I seriously suspect haters simply had a shit experience because either the spring was too stiff, making it hard to push down on, or it needed polishing so the rounds run smooth in.

Also here's another protip: When feeding rounds from the loading gate, you're NOT supposed to push them all the way into the mag tube manually. You're supposed to push just the majority of the round it, let the rim of the cartridge and like 1 cm of the brass "jamming" the gate open, and you push it in with the next round. See pic. Of course, for the last round you push it all the way in manually.
I've seen retards who load by pushing each of them in by hand and complain about how the gate sucks and how difficult it is to load, fuck no it's the opposite, literally makes life easier

Attached: Lever-Action-Rifle-14.jpg (1021x660, 115K)

>ruger is going to rape them when they start making a win92/94 clone
What the fuck, when is this happening?! God I hope they make 92 trapper models.

I have a 94 and can't have it sticking out like that or else the round flies out. I usually stick it almost all the way in and just barely have the rim sticking out. Its a bit of a pain to do.

Just saw the instructional video Henry put outon this and god damn.

I thought it was just tacti-tards screeching about not being able to do their gimmicky Magpul reloads but that looks awkward as fuck even if you're not going for speed.

Even the boomer fuck """expert""" in the video struggled to unscrew the buffer tube thing, drop the rounds down the tiny opening into the tube and get it back on under ideal conditions.

Can't even imagine what a shitfest that would be to do if you had to do it if the rifle was the littlest bit dirty or you were wearing gloves.

There's a reason why the Spencer-style tube got phased out so quickly even in favor of "objectively slower" single-shot rolling-block and trapdoor actions.

>wake up on morning of The Hunt
>light alter, kneel and pray to Artemis for a blessing
>retrieve handloads from ceremonial case
>rounds have been spiritually charging on home Murderkube replica
>begin chanting: AVE NEX ALEA
>carefully load each round into levergat, imbuing with your will and spirit
>feel the cold of the brass, envision the heat they will experience
>smear ash from hunting alter in lines on face
>your chanting stops as you rise from your meditative trance
>the clock is now a half-hour before sunrise, as per the law of your people
>The Hunt begins
IDK OP seems fucking fun to me.

>cheap investment cast receiver
>cheap wood
>run by boomers

heh heh heh, you don't need no loading gate boy, whatcha think yet gonna do, have a shootout at the OK corral?

>run by boomers
I hope henry gets the ruger situation. In that once the head retard dies off, the family left holding the company actually makes good decisions.

This, also based in New Jersey.

Old skool Marlins and pre-64 Winchesters for the win.

link?

Please God, let them make one in .454

Where the fuck did you hear about this? I'm not finding info about ruger doing this at all.

Loading gates can be a pain to use, and tube loading requires having your hand near the muzzle

Leverguns just suck in general

kek

Loading gates can be a pain to use (especially if you're wearing gloves), and tube loading requires having your hand near the muzzle

Leverguns just suck in general

its a prediction. they have dabbled in lever guns before. they probably will again.

>ruger.com/dataProcess/customerService/

Send Ruger feedback, if they get enough requests I'm sure they would consider it.

Only reason I see not to go with a direct 92 clone, is optics. Since it would be a modernized rifle anyway it should feature an optional optics mount, or maybe a scout rail.

I think an improved 1894cs clone would be the shit, I would buy two. Especially if they did it in stainless, and kept the weight around 4-5lbs. Ruger doing this alone would make .357/.38 even more popular.

Attached: 1894cs-jm.jpg (2816x1872, 391K)

Have you ever tried to load a Henry tube? It's atrociously awkward and a better system exist and is in use pretty much universally.

Would be interesting if Ruger incorporated a Mossberg like loading gate system into their lever action, so you could nearly drop rounds into it.

Attached: mossberg.jpg (2000x900, 143K)

tubes are an even bigger pain in the ass with gloves so the gate is objectively superior

How are you so inept at loading a gun the way millions of others have without issue?

Tubes also pretty much require you to put your hand in front of the muzzle.

They don't?

>its a prediction
I hope you get forced to eat sand

i have a Henry 45-70. reloading is awkward as hell but doable. the problem is that after a few shots that barrel is really hot and its hard not to touch it when you are reloading the tube.

I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Oh boy this thread again

I honestly can't tell what it is

Attached: fagbag.jpg (350x263, 22K)

So many more gun manufacturers used to be in NJ. It's actually kinda depressing that they folded or moved away.

Attached: 1550408907302.png (700x566, 384K)

>There's a reason why the Spencer-style tube got phased out so quickly even in favor of "objectively slower" single-shot rolling-block and trapdoor actions.
Yeah, it's because they had a shitload of 1861s and Mississippi Rifles laying around after the war that were much easier to convert to trapdoors than buying and requiping the whole Army with Spencers or Henrys would've been .

Attached: Springfield_1861.jpg (793x188, 18K)

It's not the same company you blistering retard.
How fucking stupid do you have to be to say something like that and think that makes any sense at all?

I like their 22s.

any patents relating to lever actions and revolvers have mostly expired. like 150 years ago at this point. they do the tube loading because its their thing. problem is their thing sucks.

An obsolete piece of shit

I've been saying this for years and everyone thinks I'm weird/crazy. The squirrels even agree that it's the superior method, and they would know, they're one of the wiser yard creatures not THE wisest mind you they're still trying to convince me to eat the neighbor's cat

henryusa.com/own-a-henry/henry-instructional-video-series/lever-action-model-h001-22lr/

Just go to the Loading & Unloading section at the bottom to see what I mean.

>NO DON'T LET YOUR HAND OVER THE MUZZLE!! YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR FINGERS OFF!

Attached: onionsboy.png (210x240, 6K)

That's true though.

On top of it being awkward, reloading the tube at the front is also unsafe if you're not super-careful with what safety condition your rifle's in when you do it because you pretty much have to stand it straight up to drop the rounds in.

In the end look what was adopted by other companies and what was carried on into the future. Henry's method just didn't have the staying power as a loading gate.

If they make lever actions they will DOMINATE Cowboy Action Shooting.

Would it be possible (not asking likeliness) for them to make a lever action in 10mm? I want a leveraction but don't want to stock up on another round

XS makes some tacticool stuff for marlins and marlins have been leaving the factory drilled and tapped for scope mounts for years. My 44 mag pre saftey is even drilled and tapped.

Attached: Marlin1895_1200x250.png (1200x450, 237K)

Its completely possible. Winchester made 92's in .45 ACP for Mexican prison guards. I don't see why a 10mm would be any harder.

It's a lot easier to load while walking, specially just doing it in the woods with brush all around you, also bigger debris can get down in there, really gunk shit up.

Because it's fun to thumb a round into the loading gate, it's part of the fun of a leveraction. It'd be like buying a revolver that breaks open instead of having the cylinder swing out; it's lame.

>It'd be like buying a revolver that breaks open instead of having the cylinder swing out; it's lame.
Idk, Schofields are pretty fun.

If you can't finish off what your shooting at with 10 rounds of 357 magnum/44 magnum then you need to learn how to shoot or need a modern rifle. I get the aesthetic but I'm not willing to pay that much more for a gate THAT WORKS. Marlin makes trash. Brother bought a Marlin 30-30 and it locks up. We suspect there's a bur in the chamber. My Henry has not had any problems.

Attached: gif.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

A high quality lever action rifle, made in America. The red circled part is the loading tube cut out, where one drops the rounds into the magazine.

Henry makes excellent guns. Loading gates are overrated.

>Marlin makes trash
SHUT UP AND DELETE THIS

Attached: wojakdamnit.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

>marlin makes trash
I've heard post 2016 marlin is alright now although I've never shot one. Just get a winchester, the action is gravy and the gate is just fine. Doesn't bite or anything. Its a JMB action as well.

Reminder that if Mace Windu had trusted anakin and brought him with to arrest Palpatine than everything would have been fine. The jedi council is to blame for everything.

There is literally nothing wrong with this on a .22 gun meant for recreational use.

I do want a Winchester but I have other guns I want first. Like the CZ Coach gun with exposed hammers. Brother bought the Marlin last summer and it is a Marlin made rifle not a Remington.

Attached: aBvJX.jpg (800x537, 145K)

It's easy: the Henry loading thingy forces you to fumble dangerously close to the muzzle when you pull it out. That alone is a major fuck up and makes me hate this idea. It's not even about loading speed and to a lesser extent comfort

Ive heard those are pretty pricy. I'd like to get one as well though.a

Makes me wonder how the British Empire managed to be so successful with all their soldiers' hands going over the muzzle each time they reloaded.

Because a muzzle loading musket is fucking single shot???

Protip: hold the gun by the receiver during loading and use your middle and ring fingers to pinch the round as it sits in the gate.

>COD kiddie doesn't know the Martini-Henry uses a completely different action
Nu-Jow Forums everybody.

I know that but I was watching watching a muzzleloading video yesterday and one of the comments was berating the guy for placing his hand over the muzzle while loading.
the muh hand over muzzle crowd is mentally ill

So that excuses you for making the same retarded comment?

>the muh hand over muzzle crowd is mentally ill
Why's that? The gun safety rules are there for a reason. You don't wanna get muzzle-swept at a range because you know that accidents can happen. Same goes for your had over/close to the muzzle of a Henry.
Sure, when you load your Henry, you, as an responsible owner, have made sure there's no round in the chamber. But thats no real excuse - most of the NDs in the world could have been prevented by just following the rules. Let's face it: There will be retards who load a Henry with one in the pipe.
tl;dr the Henry loading pipe is an accident waiting to happen.

imagine if everytime you wanted to reload your shotgun you had to undo the mag cap, pull out a tube, drop the shells into the mag tube, then put the spring tube back into your gun.
Henry niggers will justify this retarded shit lmao.

Attached: hqdefault(10).jpg (480x360, 19K)

>implying it's just him

Just because "It works" does not mean you should keep using it when something objectively better comes along.

it doesn't matter how nice your SxS is, it's still a dirty peasant gun for poor people

may God guide every gun company to deliver quality products and not be dumb boomers.

>1911's

Attached: 1549648122587.jpg (640x480, 148K)

>Can't enjoy a gun for being a gun
You must be a glock fag.

Attached: they_live.jpg (1204x676, 148K)

Winchester has made like a billion model 92s in all shapes and sizes. Buying MSRP is a meme; find the gun you want and buy it, don't spend money on something that the manufacturer expects you to debug.

>Holy shit X decision was so stupid wtf
>Made by US military in attempt to cut costs
Oh, nevermind then.

Wouldnt it be easier to convince Henry to produce a loading gate vs having Ruger create a whole new firearm type and production line?

Attached: 1547813666374.jpg (914x545, 147K)

No to be sued into oblivion by marlin, henry had to add something to make the rifle henry copied from marlin (mainly the side ejection port) a bit more different. so they decided to add that front load shit instead of a side loading gate. i mean, calling yourself henry and offering something between a replica and an updated version... is gay. super gay.

Finding a 44mag 92 trapper is damn near impossible (fuck takedowns).

I don't think that's true. Design patents are really easy to work around, and the Henry is different enough from the marlin. I wish a company would put the gate on the underside or left side of the reciever, that would be dope and tactically (lol) superior.

Pre-08, Post-2016 when they finally got their shit together.
I have a relatively older 336 and it's great, minus the stupid cross bolt safety which nobody ever uses.

Well when the product they make is illegal in NJ and the politicians actively try to sabotage those businesses it's not hard to figure out why they left

Lever guns are anachronistic rifles used more for fun than anything at this point. If they wanted to be the best they'd be semi auto

You don't have to take the guide Rob out of a 1911 to fucking reloaded it.

Considering people have been bitching at Henry about it for decades? Apparently not.

of course you're allowed to enjoy your shit gun but I will be smug in the knowledge that O/U are better

To equip the entire US Army with new rifles would have bankrupted the entire country.

My Golden Boy .22 is one of my favorite guns to shoot. Loading it isn't a problem because i'm not a drooling retard that cant hold a rod/rifle in one hand and load bullets with the other

This is true.

But break open revolvers are cool.