Armslist abominations

Jesus christ, who the fuck would buy this? This is the worst armslist ad ive ever seen.

>9 mm cucked ar

>filthy latino flossing her obnoxiously large, hairy, and sweaty crack

>ass flatter than a pancake, prison tattoo

If you ahoot more than 100 rounds with that gun, the entire range is going to smell like burning hair and poopoo-vagoo

Attached: 5A1B8F4B-441D-4D19-AD4B-0A35D0B5A901.png (1242x2208, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

armslist.com/posts/7567953/nj-rifles-for-sale--new-jersey-legal-ak---ar-rifles---on-sale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can you tell anything about race or tittysize from that photo?

Nobody said a thing about titties, cant you read?

And can you not tell ethnicity by looking at peoples skin, hair, or hands? Sad

When you suck cock, do you like to juggle the balls a little, or do you grab two handfuls of manass and face slam on the wang?

One hand in the ass like a trout, eagle claw the dillsacke, face slam with teeth.

You were close

Virgin status: positive
Gun cleaning abilities: 0
Diagnosis: Overexposure to Internet

Though that vendor is going for a cringe sales model. 'Random naked women!' is the advertising industry's male equivalent of 'pink camo and glock!' for women. With both of those the sad part is that they work, and always on the most basic-bitch tier people.

>this list coming from a noguns europoor

Lmao the irony

How did you get from his post that he's european?

iphonefag pls

Attached: sweatassfloss.png (672x882, 179K)

>Flat ass
Braaaaap and THICC threads have ruined your perception user

>its real
armslist.com/posts/7567953/nj-rifles-for-sale--new-jersey-legal-ak---ar-rifles---on-sale
oh my

You post this one more time and I'll turn you into a rape victim.

>Chinese heroin triad owned sex-slave tattoos

into the trash it goes

>You post that one more time and this rape will into murder.
*ftfy

so your one of those that thinks the giant nigger ass is attractive? kids today smfh.
oh man funniest thing i've read all day. thank you, user

>giant nigger ass is attractive?
Yes. Prove me wrong.

gross.

>gross
You mean "great" in German?

Oh wow
This thread again
Bravo

I don't like the huge ass trend either but, I don't qualify that as a giant ass.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Ebin

I've already seen this exact thread a couple of months ago, and it was exactly as gay an OP as it is now.
That said, the core concept is fine, everyone discuss Armslist shit.