Post your favorite purchases, picture related

Post your favorite purchases, picture related.

>Taurus PT111
>Great quality gun, never had a single problem or feed issue
>around 6k rounds so far
>bought the gun for under $200 new and came with 3 mags and some ammo

Attached: images.jpeg-26.jpg (491x624, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9XAMr-y8uY
youtube.com/watch?v=a1qxyY4UGjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same 199 on sale at academy came with 2 mags
put 1,500 rounds no problems so far.

you're full of shit and you know it

Been a while since we had a bizarro Jow Forums thread.

It's a glock clone it's capable of that

If you are a nogunz don't talk you dumb nigger
Pt111 are known to be reliable as fuck and super cheap

>Taurus

Attached: Huehue.jpg (480x360, 24K)

You dumb nigger I've got one with 4500 or so through it with zero issues. Nogunz like you should shut your faggot mouth

prove it

Mines up to 1200 no failures

I'll check one out.
Family member is getting her CCP.
Tiny hands.
Can get two for the price of a Sig 365.

CZ 75 pcr

Only 600 rounds through mine, but it's been flawless too. Paid $225 at Academy with two mags.

Hello Taurus shill

This. Who should we believe, dozens of journalists who feed their families by writing about guns, or a bunch of nogunz and Glawkfags on Jow Forums?

>can post sigs and glocks every single day
>post something else that's literally half the price and just as reliable
>FUCK OFF SHILL BEGONE GO GO!

i fucking love my PT and so does virtually everyone else that reviewed it, or has one.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9XAMr-y8uY
youtube.com/watch?v=a1qxyY4UGjE

Attached: 13256436.jpg (1280x718, 113K)

You can lie to yourself about how many rounds you've put down range with no failures out of your shitty cheap trash gun, but don't lie to me. Don't lie to me.

People like you are why we need Id's and flags on this board like that on Jow Forums, so we can filter retarded noguns euroshits like yourself.

I love how a manufacturer redeems themselves and has real life success only to get shit on by the fanbois who dropped money on reputable manufacturers.

That's the game, you paid for the name and reliability of the manufacturer. Good on Taurus for finally not shitting the bed, and hopefully for the hobby they continue to produce quality pieces.

>only to get shit on by the fanbois who dropped money on reputable manufacturers.

A while ago, because the PT Gn2 was doing great in sales and reviews, (((specific))) people started lying and making up stories how it would fire if dropped. So some YouTube guy recorded himself dropping his gun on concrete multiple times scratching it all up at decent distances and it never fired a single time.. only to prove the stories were all fabricated up nonsense.

It's funny how pathetic fanboys are of certain brands, i like all quality brands including Taurus.

sigs are shit also. which is a shame because they have some "good idea" products

I shot a few Taurus guns and over the times I've gotta say they've been improving a bit. Honestly I was looking at the PT111 to get my best friend as a birthday gift, but aside from him being close to buying a KSG, I'm wondering how they've improved the QC on them. I heard something about quality getting better, but warranties being shorter now

Everything was fixed in the gen 2 pistols, GEN 1 has slight problems and problems with QC.

Had 2 people in the last week come in with guns missing the one screw that holds the shitty plastic rear sight on. Locktite it in if you have one of these guns.

Prove what that I have one?

>taurus
>great quality
holy fuck are the shills even trying any more?

Yes, and give some indication that you've actually shot it. Got some empty ammo boxes lying around?

to be fair they have gotten a lot better over the last few years.

My PT1911 is only a year old and it's a fantastic piece

I owned one for a while, was a scookum lil shooter.