Metro Exodus Bullpup AK

Metro Exodus Bullpup AK.

It appears they've redesign the Metro Bullpup AK into something abit more believable.

Although, It lacks the P90 style magazine.

But this design looks like someone has just moved the trigger assembly forward and swap over it's stock into a bullpup config.

It looks very much like the SA80.

Attached: Bulldog.jpg (1200x630, 314K)

I still like this better.

Attached: AK-2012_1.png (680x188, 109K)

>But this design looks like someone has just moved the trigger assembly forward and swap over it's stock into a bullpup config.

That's exactly what a bullpup rifle is.

You know it makes me wonder if you could just flip the entire gun upside down so that the gas system sits below the barrel and then you've got the flat magazine feeding directly into the receiver.

You'd need to find a novel way around having an upside down trigger.

Why is it made from Wood. Polymers exist even Bakelite does.

where the hell is the ejection port?

>Metro Exodus
how the fuck do you equip and throw molotovs and grenades?
also, how do you turn on/of NV?

I like the crossbow using springs to tension it, although i'm curious how you'd manage to work it using a revolving system in the later upgrades.

I would think the same place as the P90.

Attached: metro-exodus-helsing-750x458.jpg (750x458, 34K)

Hold C

Select Grenade

Select Molotovs

Press N to pull up nightvision or press f.

If you’re on PC it’s bound to c to throw the currently equipped item and if you press and hold c you can select the throwable.

Night vision goggles are goggles on with n, but then you turn off the night vision while they’re equipped with l like you would for your flashlight. You charge it the same way as your flashlight too. Stop skipping the tutorial pop-ups.

I know a gunsmith made prototypes of a lot of the guns in the game, like the ashot and bastard.

Got a source on that?

I've seen them say that the guns are "designed to actually work" but I've never seen anything indicating that there are actual working prototypes...

I like that the devs modeled in sloppy welds. Like the mag well on the valve. It's a nice touch

Something like an rpd is everything you are looking for minus the weird magazine

Because that's exactly what it appears to be; a post-war production. The pre-war 2012s still have to be out there somewhere.

the new shotgun's mechanism is essentially a sideways Borchardt action.

So is the Saiga-12 or the belt fed shotgun coming back?

Ok but
M8
There's a BIG difference between "we based these guns on proven designs" and "a gunsmith built working prototypes of the guns"

I think the poor weld is the best detail that could ever be done.

I agree just welds regardless show that they aren't well made but they work.

Still do you think they'll have classes of weapons added in the game or grades? better welds and so on.

Gas tube is miles away and not even close to being lined up with where the piston would be on the bolt.

Still like this design better than the one that has the gas tube dump into the mag though.