What are the best ways to make friends with someone in a SHTF situation...

What are the best ways to make friends with someone in a SHTF situation? Comrades who have your back are frequently stated as being the #1 key to survival in a SHTF scenario, but I have no intention of abandoning my solitude until it becomes absolutely necessary.

Attached: __chito_and_yuuri_shoujo_shuumatsu_ryokou_drawn_by_chino_machiko__f6caa428d93bc8633cc9a2c0ec8f99e8.p (519x768, 597K)

>asking how to make friends on Jow Forums
You're the type no one wants to be friends with apocalypse or not.

Just make a deal to fuck each other in the ass while in makeup and bash the fash and evil Jow Forums bullies lmao.

Attached: 20custardspacey.png (232x272, 119K)

I know how to make friends in real life, it's just not worth the effort, what I'm asking is how to make friends in a SHTF situation where everybody is tense and trigger happy.

Attached: war is hell.png (756x1102, 888K)

That manga is so damned depressing.

In the exact same manner.

It helps to do that before SHTF.
I already know who I can trust on my rural road.
Boomers do things like attending Church, County Commissioner public meetings, Board of Education meetings, Zoning Hearings, Lion's Club, hang at a local bar a time or two a month, and be civil to strangers in public because in a small town, word gets around.

Why?

He basically rapes the girl after he invites her back. The whole thing's really nihilistic.

Good read.

do so before everything goes tumbling down. it's easier

needless to say go visit the boomers at the range, meet up with other firearm enthusiasts. Try to establish yourself as a neat dude and you'll have a few less people that'll be less likely to slot you.

sauce please

/thread

Oh, okay. I thought it'd be something worse.

still would like a manga name so I can read it...

Saikano: The Last Love Song on This Little Planet
There is a main plot involving a girl who gets turned into a war machine and her boyfriend as well as several subplots involving minor characters. Don't expect any of them to end on a good note. Very, directly, anti-war.

And be aware the artstyle is rough. Still worth a read.

One of the first things you should say is "Are you woke on the kikes?"
That will instantly establish a connection or not. If they are not woke on the kikes they could be a jew or ZOG slave and would be better not to associate with them.

Love Story, Killed.

Have enough luxury items (alcohol, tobacco, decent toilet paper) that'll make them want to hang around you but not so much that they're motivated to kill you and take it.

zuck they dick

Im just the guy with the huge STHF knowledge, the guns and sick shit (most of Jow Forumss are stecial to the normal worls).

Its not that hard, since youre the leader over every 0815 libtard or humanbenis !

Attached: 200_img.jpg;jsessionid=496C515305C07638FE7DD84D28DA32B1.1_cid324.jpg (630x354, 20K)