This gun is perfectly legal to own in and of itself with no special paperwork, fees...

>this gun is perfectly legal to own in and of itself with no special paperwork, fees, or other prerequisites involved (besides being 18)
>but the very second that you press it against your shoulder instead of bracing it around your arm, you magically turn it into an illegally constructed rifle which is a felony and will result in a large fine, potential prison time, and all your guns and gun rights being taken away
I'm fully convinced that the ATF exists solely to dismantle the second amendment.
NFA laws are completely retarded,
why has literally not a single politician even ATTEMPTED to do something about these arbitrary and nonsensical laws?

Attached: IMG_14781.jpg (1556x1037, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

range365.com/atf-prosecutes-ohio-man-for-ar-pistol-with-brace
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's not illegal to misuse a brace you fucking idiot

Is that pistol long enough for that vertical grip?

also, your pic is an illegal aow with that VFG anyway

Since it’s a pistol don’t you need to be 21

Hello my time travelling friend. Invest in bitcoin. It will spike in price on December 11, 2017, at $17,400. You are clearly from before March 21, 2017 when the ATF released an official letter stating it is legal to shoulder braces. Bitcoin will dive in price immediately after, so sell before December 11.

not if it's "gifted" to you

They approved shouldering a brace earlier last year, /thread sage

>but the very second that you press it against your shoulder instead of bracing it around your arm, you magically turn it into an illegally constructed rifle which is a felony and will result in a large fine, potential prison time, and all your guns and gun rights being taken away
No

If it's under 26 inches than yes, it's a aow. If not then you are g2g

hey, its another "why pay for an sbr?" thread.

Attached: wtf is that shit.jpg (1603x2405, 249K)

>politicians doing anything

Attached: IMG_2967.jpg (780x766, 117K)

Has anyone ever been prosecuted for shouldering a brave?

Attached: 30BFBF6B-D99A-42E3-A620-0899AEE2D143.jpg (500x675, 101K)

>has anyone ever been prosecuted for doing something the ATF ruled is legal?
I dunno m8, it's a fucking mystery.

i dont know about specifically shouldering but there this shit
range365.com/atf-prosecutes-ohio-man-for-ar-pistol-with-brace

lets see her cock

Sauce on this sexy heifer?

stop with this retardation, just build a normal rifle
fuck the WHOLE ATF'S FAT ASSHOLE

ATF doesn’t rule on anything. They don’t make the rules, they don’t decide who breaks them. They released an opinion letter regarding shouldering a brace, the ly didn’t make a ruling on anything.

Attached: ATF.jpg (500x488, 57K)

Not against the law to shoulder a brace, you low IQ mongrel.

Attached: 1550412717484.png (981x676, 359K)

>you will never wake up in bed next to her
>just have AK instead
it could be worse but I'd rather both

How combat effective is using a brace, anyway?

some are not very comfortable, the one in OP's pic feels exactly like a stock

Depends on the brace. Real stocks will always have better ergonomics, but decent quality braces such as the SBA3 are practically just as good. Just practice with whatever you have

Magpul needs to make new straight 20 round magazines... That's what peak performance looks like...

I actually meant using the arm brace as an arm brace. In combat. Is it good, or bad for quick and accurate shots under pressure?

The guy who made the first one was trying to help his friend who had arthritis or something like that. For most people using it as a brace is completely pointless.

According to the latest ATF retardation SBR rules literally do not apply anymore if you call it an arm brace first. When they find someone who does this who owns enough dogs something might change

yeah bro you can shoulder this ATF certified "NOT A STOCK" but ooooooh boy god help you if you ever get caught with a rifle stock on an AR pistol.

because they want you to get caught abusing them stupid.

wait wait
wait
what if i brace a regular Gov't 1911 against my shoulder

am i breaking the law?

Attached: 1524248656174.jpg (374x503, 45K)

tbqph I haven't built an AR15 """""""""pistol""""""""" because it's just too sketchy for me. it's a fucking SBR, ain't nobody kidding themselves.

Well I've snapped at least one tendon in my forearm from lifting too much without rest days. I could probably enjoy a brace.

thats how I feel about them too, im just gonna stick to 16inch barrels and a pass of the ATF not ruining my life over using the wrong piece of plastic on my own fucking property.

Maybe you could even se 20inch barrels, for maximum bullet speed.

building an a4 clone has been in the back of my mind for some time. You just cant beat that classic rifle build.