MD to ban ALL guns

HB 0095 and HB 0096

List of bullshit
>all 80% lowers banned , no grandfathers
>all ar15s including HBARS (only legal AR15 in maryland)
>Long gun qualification license (all shotguns and rifles). that means you have to give us money and your fingerprints to practice your right.
>4 hour training required (costs money)
>you can only buy 1 long gun a month(literally any rifle or shotgun with a 7 day waiting period too)
>all private gun sales are regulated by police and carry a fee

Protest in annapolis on 2/25/2019

MD fags please bump. And remake the thread every time its not up.

This is a easily repeatable set of legislation that will be applied to your state unless its fought. This makes california look like texas.

MD governor is a squishy bitch who needs to be reminded what party he is on. he can veto it. but only if the internet knows whats going on and gives them heat

Attached: maryland flag.jpg (1200x800, 56K)

good luck MD bros. i dont want to sound like a defeatist or a negative nancy but you guys are fucked.

>MD governor is a squishy bitch who needs to be reminded what party he is on. he can veto it. but only if the internet knows whats going on and gives them heat
good fucking luck with that, see how much good republicans having every seat of power in FL did for our gun rights after parkland

Attached: its for the children.jpg (600x400, 107K)

we are fucked in our state. But these goofy fucking laws SHOULD be taken to court which is why everybody should call the NRA or gun org of your choice SCREAMING about your rights.

supreme court is taking a gun rights case this term. Maybe next term they will finally say if an AR15 with a standard magazine is "common"

Has Maryland had ANY gun violence issue ever aside from Niggermore?

I just don't understand how they can with a straight face criminalize Joe Bob Fudd who lives in Frostburg over Jamal and Tyrone shooting each other with stolen Hi-Points and Model 10s on literally the other side of the state.

That's fucking awful. Best of luck to all MD anons

Attached: 1524804451661.jpg (600x678, 42K)

maryland is right next to DC and the glow in the dark Nwords who will soon have total control of the government once drumpf is 1term are going to want entire states empty of firearms so they can rule the roads to protect the capitol as the country declines

can you still buy an ar15 and 30 round mag?

As much as Iike the GOA trying for a NFA lawsuit, it’s the shit like this they really need to get behind

>nfa lawsuit

total morons

who runs these organizations?

>tfw live in Maryland
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: FUCK.jpg (235x178, 8K)

Gotta crabpill Jow Forums like we did Jow Forums

Give us your energy!

-nyc most jews strictest gun laws
Dc second most Jews second strictest gun laws

Do the (((((((((math))))))))))

Now we watch you guys move the goalposts appropriately to justify your lack of response
>if they do bans like this, it's revolution time!
>legislation starts flowing
>uh guys, give them heat on the internet!
Kek, never fails to entertain

Attached: 1546844102934.png (326x301, 35K)

just some historical perspective

the ATF/fbi stopped bothering people for a good 30 years after OKC

Nice, maybe the Maryland crying on the internet will net them 30 minutes

>"MD to ban ALL guns"

Not a MDfag, and I'm all against the bullshit gun control you guys are facing. My state is facing some similar bullshit, but I just want to say that your hysteric "THEY'RE BANNING -ALL- THE GUNS!" rhetoric is why a lot of normies and fence sitters don't take us gun people seriously.

Is it an infringement on our rights? Yes.

Is it another step toward an all out ban on guns? Yes.

Is it a slippery slope? Yes.

But is it an actual ban on "ALL" guns right now? No, it's not, and you need to address it reasonably. Screaming "DOOMSDAY!" is what libtards do after school shootings. We can be better than that.

>just ignore the end goal, heh, they'll let us keep our muzzle loaders!
Also, you're retarded for placing any stock in normies or fence sitters

>they are banning all guns

in 2013 they literally banned every single semi auto rifle you can conceive of (other than HBAR). and instituted a magazine ban

that bans almost all the guns

This actually finishes the job. So thread title is accurate unless you want to defend your house with a remington 700

Yikes. Hopefully the supreme court will save you guys. If not there's always the Midwest.

>flat afghanistan with somalians

My calculator's broken...
It keeps spitting out 6,000,000

>thinking the Midwest has more darkies than the coasts
>not experiencing the natural beauty from Colorado to Tennessee and everything in between
SAD

bump from Jow Forumsentucky
SHALL

>an entire state of homeless pot addicts

baltimore is literally better than that

Not until you are 21 and if mommy sees it a red flag squad comes to take it away for a year

crab user here, does it actually ban all AR-15s?

right now, you can own pretty much any configuration you want, just put a brace on it and call it a pistol (assuming you have the HQL of course).

how would they ban that without changing the ATF definition of a pistol?

Attached: 1346981822172.jpg (962x721, 310K)

in 2013 they thought they were smart but for some reason they banned everything BUT Hbars

100% this will fill all the gaps

Leave MD and move to PA, we need more gun owners

Attached: 7213A069-E744-426D-96E4-F75FECD803E3.jpg (600x454, 41K)

yeah the 2013 law is absolute whack, even for the grabbers that wrote it.

but yeah, you can actually skip the whole HBAR thing as long as you classify it as a pistol. all the gunshops around me have fully tacticool ARs on the wall that normies can buy, as long as they have the HQL license. the only "stock" you can have on it though are those pistol brace things that technically keep it a pistol

State is controlled by virtue-signalling leftists and gov't glow-negroes. I hope they overstep, it goes to the Supreme Court and it locks down gun rights for the next half-century.

Attached: The_Finger.jpg (298x510, 54K)

former MDfag here. this is some grade a california bullshit.

Attached: texassmug.png (819x875, 27K)

Since others states will get to this level of cuckold sooner or later, were rifles owned before all of this grandfathered in?

From what I understand PA is going to shit and property taxes are through the roof too.

Blame the whiteoid incels for actively enabling and encouraging jewish antigun agenda. Its amazing how hard whites try to become jewish farm tools