What do you think about this operator, Jow Forums?

What do you think about this operator, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1550547474341.png (1920x1080, 3.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/rainbow6/operators/cosplayguides/R6_CosplayGuide_Gridlock.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: HOLLAR IF YA HEAR ME.gif (400x289, 1.94M)

It sounds silly, but I could've almost ignored being replaced by dark, barely literate animals for the creation of a goyim slave caste if they could've simply not fucked with my entertainment

She's a big girl

Attached: W I D E B O D Y.png (1296x1074, 1.73M)

>5'8"
>224 pounds
A B S O L U T E U N I T

Attached: averageaustralianwoman.png (1433x1798, 3.94M)

High test unlike that hacker twink.

Pretty stupid to be using a magazine instead of a belt

Is this from Siege?

Have they really jumped the shark this much?

What do you expect from upside down aussies?

Attached: DEE56339FE654E73AAA682DE6CEAE968.jpg (640x584, 167K)

>Obese and a Tranny
The absolute state of Vidya

Attached: 1549281904396.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Are you that surprised? It's Ubisoft

>carrying a heavy ass LMG
>puts a 60 round mag in it
>no extra mags
>morbidly obese
>not at least taking advantage of the extra surface area to store more mags

Attached: 1486052708802.jpg (611x633, 77K)

>this is real

ah yes the ultimate vicarious fantasy of being a old fat chick

Attached: 1517810845905.jpg (317x267, 22K)

lmao is this real?

I mean, I haven't played Wildlands in a while, but it was still relatively grounded.

:(

4 u

THAT'S BIG CHUNGUS!

Not a tranny, but she's thicc

ngl I always wanted to fuck a massively thicc and pretty decently muscled chick but goddamn she's almost my size

>5'8"
>225lbs
Never mind the fact that he's a cock sucking tranny faggot.
Am I supposed to suspend reality and believe this fucking landwhale can hump an LMG in a spec ops infantry unit?

I'm so glad I ditched this fucking piece of shit game. Those devs are pure cancer.

>BMI of 34.06
Santa maria.

Attached: 1500577765885.jpg (326x326, 24K)

True, there wasn't too much outrageous about it. Maybe it's the popularity of siege they think actual trannies play it or something.

177cm is 5'9.5

>Gridlock and Mozzie are mates from way back. From the first time they met at a robot destruct-o-rama in their teens to a few years later when Mozzie convinced Grid to join the Defence Force, they stayed in constant but distant contact. It wasn’t until they were called in to help fight one of the century’s largest bushfires that they really clicked. They’ve been deployed together ever since.
>A farm girl from Central Queensland, Tori “Gridlock” Tallyo Fairous learned from an early age that the best way through any hardship is with the help of family. Years spent running the family cattle farm honed her natural leadership skills, but her preferred method for dealing with problems is to get stuck into them herself and to ignore the inevitable paperwork that piles up afterward. Suffice to say, taking on a more formal role as an officer in the SASR hasn’t been one of her top priorities, despite the many attempts made to promote her.

This is high-school tier fan fiction shit. You'd think for the tens of millions they dumped into this shit-heap they'd spring for a decent fucking writer.

>SASR
>Aussie DPDU camo
>UK Special forces
>224 Ibs, 5ft8. Her BMI makes her unfit for service

Utter bullshit. Fuck game devs.

you're right

that thing couldn't do a single sit up

Since when is the SASR part of the UK Special Forces?

What the fuck even is this shit?

Jesus has the game really gone this downhill? Last time I played was when they had the Canadian with the Fal and the operators looked normal.

>102kg
>1m70
Yup, 3 armor and 1 speed seems right.
Even though this barbed wire thingy is interresting. How could it be made into a real life thing ? Would be bloody useful.

Attached: 1550372617253.gif (267x200, 1.59M)

Commonwealth of nations

Fake as fuck, not even Ubisoft would make a literally obese operator.

I hate the disparity between operator units. You've got literal SAS, Navy SEALS, CIA SAD vs a fucking landwhale Australian that fights brush fires. Stop pretending like Australians aren't subhuman please.

she's not thicc or obese. she's just chub with a single b.

i mean now they're making cinematics like overwatch and tf2

plus have you seen all of the previous bios.
it all feels like fanfiction, but I honestly couldn't give a fuck as long as the game is fun.

ubisoft can be massive faggits all they want

Nah, medically speaking she's literally obese.

As sad as it sounds the fun in this game for me has always been the ability to LARP as a sexy FBI HRT or a navy SEAL with a cool beard. I dont know why Ubisoft feels the need to shoot down my white male power fantasies. I give them lots of money.

Attached: 20170317_183831.jpg (4032x3024, 1.64M)

oh wait fuck I was just going off how she looked. oh lord

I miss Dingo and Weber.

She's uh, quite large.

Attached: THICCCCCCCCCCCC.jpg (1719x965, 134K)

she looks a lot bigger than I remember.

goddamn

It's legit, and she's literally the heaviest operator in the whole game by a significant amount.

Stick to the classics. Super Nintendo and N64 are all I need. And an original Xbox or old PC to play Morrowind on.

Attached: 63 Continental.jpg (800x569, 58K)

More cushion for the pushing

>female operator
>gridlock
Top laff

Holy shit.
Is Ubisoft pulling an early April Fools joke or something?

Attached: FAT FUCK.png (536x441, 36K)

IT'S MA'AM

I hate the media and popular culture backing fat acceptance.

Daily reminder that it is not ok to be fat nor is it healthy.

Attached: 48433526.jpg (500x333, 38K)

It used to be decent..... it changed a while back

What little writing there is in Siege has been Anime-tier at least since Operation White Noise (late 2017), just look up Vigils' backstory. They get away with it since like 90% of players don't read that shit.

Can you imagine how many people saw this idea before it made it into the game and did nothing to stop it? Or maybe they did and her weight before this was 120kg?
Yeah that's why i don't even bother with new games. There are enough games made pre 2010 that can last you a lifetime and have decent graphics. You don't have to deal with this distopian new age bs with whales, trannies and black Germans in ww2

Attached: 1549171598745.jpg (599x461, 273K)

>medically speaking she's literally obese.
The BMI doesn't account for muscle, regularly labeling extremely strong bodybuilders and even soldiers as """obese""" despite their strength and health. That's not to say gridlock isn't fat, but BMI is retarded.

If this surprises you, boy are you going to love Clash.

Mine is 47.5 ;)

static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/rainbow6/operators/cosplayguides/R6_CosplayGuide_Gridlock.pdf

Well bodybuilders and "buff" soliders are overweight. All that extra muscle does nothing but slow you down and works against you when you have to walk or run for longer periods of time.

Powerlifters are even worse because they usually put up so much weight their knees can't handle it in the long run. You should never be above 200lbs or 90kg unless you are a giant that is taller than 6"3. I am 6"3 and with my body shape my perfect weight is a few kilos below that.

HOLY JESUS
WHAT IS THAT
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Attached: the fuck.png (1024x576, 668K)

All those "tools" she has would fly off in seconds and are completely useless in combat.

>but BMI is retarded.
Why is it always fatties saying this shit?

Post inside of asshole

5.807 is 5"10

>Operator

Attached: 1550396048078.png (372x340, 132K)

After looking at the character models I noticed that they get progressively worse looking. At the start they had operators that the devs copied from real life photos, now they have motorcycle cunts and anime characters. Tom Clancy would be rolling in his grave

Pic is actually a good looking operator

Attached: bce2ed686542144bd5e444780260cca5.jpg (1920x3453, 689K)

Attached: a135dc88acc1a3a99393a62e64755fe0.jpg (374x483, 47K)

It's "cool" creep, if every character looks mostly the same its harder and harder to get people to buy into the new ones. If you look at like, most fighting games DLC characters tend to be somewhat OP or have a very unique look for the purpose of getting people to spend more and get out of the comfort zone with what they have. That's why most modern shooters have characters who look kinda cool, but DLC ones who're cooler and their legendary outfits look cool. It's counterintuitive to make a character look too cool now! Thanks Bethesda your micro DLC doomed us all

A real thing.
The M249 can be magazine fed but it's supposed to be jam-a-licous and only used as a last resort.
She's also using 35 round mags, which is not a round number and as such is cursed.

whats with the SAW? i didnt think military cooks or 88ms "operated" near combat

BMI is useful metric for 95%+ of the adult population. The only exception are extreme outliers.

And hey, while exercise is great, extreme powerlifting and extreme bodybuilding isn't good for you. Look at all the young guys who die early or get lifelong injuries doing that stuff.

>SASR
>using a fucking bastardized AUG and a retarded M249 instead of the standard issue M4
i know it's petty but i am triggered

Have a close look at her patch.

>UK special forces
yes but no, unless that's a specific tom clancy thing ubisoft needs to be glassed

Nah, literally even the first Rainbow Six games had Australian SASR that were shock horror, Australian.

Ubisoft are just fucking retarded.

he's probably referring to how this is literally a bubba'd up old as version of the 249 from like 2003. they even glued a rail to the bottom of the foregrip, a foregrip which has long since been replaced by a railed guard for anyone who uses it

really low effort on ubishit tho. magazine feeding this piece of shit is an absolute worst case scenario, you dont throw a 60rd mag on there and act cool, the feature exists soley so you can throw your team mates m4 mag in there if you've shot all your belted ammo.
any soldier who has ever been in that rare scenario will tell you this shit does not function properly when feeding from a magazine, it's desperate measures only. so i'm forced to assume nobody as ubisoft put any real effort into this

They initially had only 4 writers working on the entire, they then expanded once they realised they were actually profiting of the game long term. It wasn't too bad initially but at some point they basically let the writers free and they mentioned in one of their live events that they now have the writers come up with the character then base the design of that. It used to be the other way around, which allowed the character artists to reign in the retardation a fair bit. I took the liberty of going through the current writing staff. Pic related

Attached: chink1.png (1270x982, 1.18M)

Nitpicking that it's called a M249 and not a Minimi.

5.8' is not the same as 5'8". One is a decimal system and the other is duodecimal.

>*crack*
>*sippppp*
>*ahhh... Yup, Morrowind. Now that was a good game."

>let's make a game about elite operators!
>let's get writers that know nothing about this topic and hate guns!
What could possibly go wrong

>extreme powerlifting and extreme bodybuilding isn't good for you. Look at all the young guys who die early or get lifelong injuries doing that stuff.
FOUR SCOOPS

I still miss Piano Man.

Attached: 1404361571456.jpg (746x982, 156K)

Oh don't even get me started on the actual guns. My favourite example is one of the Polish GROM operators, Zofia, who has not one but *TWO* airsoft guns. Don't get me wrong, the Beryl M762 and Ares Shrike are both real firearm. But the lazy fucking modelers couldn't even be bothered with basing it of the real fire arm. They literally went to some guys deviant art page and based the in game guns of them while not even bothering to check if they were real

Attached: HERA-Arms-AK-1-660x304.jpg (1918x932, 399K)

how many pullups can she do? then i'll tell you what i think.

(You) (You) (You) (You)

The initial Siege operators were peak aesthetics for that game. Every additional pair has been muh unique jogging pants tech armor reject action movie supporting cast.

I have a soft spot for the 90s originals, but Vegas is the best Rainbow look - fairly uniform but distinct teammates, clearly high speed low drag.

Attached: A19g0WSPD9L.jpg (1280x720, 1.12M)

I really enjoyed Vegas 2 myself, it had some ridiculous stuff, the customization in that game is better than 90% of modern games. The only game that let's me play tactical barbie like that is Ghost Recon Wildlands.

I wish all the best tactical barbie games weren't shit games, ARMA is literally the only exception.

>longreach
>butch bitch
Seems spot on to me

My god I'm ashamed of the way my country writes about itself.

nope

I suppose it was because of the booming popularity the game enjoyed.
>game is niche
>characters have niche aesthetic that playerbase can enjoy
>suddenly words spread
>normalfags start playing
>"wtf they're all grey and shit"
>pander to them by releasing new operator designed by CalArts rejects
>which the new playerbase eat up
>"WHOA NICE GREEN HAIR BRO"
>"yoga pants so sexy muh dick"
>"fucken sick mask dude"
>"HACKERMAN"
Can you blame them? They enjoyed the popularity and they want to keep it that way. And whatever they did worked.
I personally will never forgive them for buying into the meme with the Lord Tachanka bundle and the release of IQ's elite skin. They're fucking bizarre and glaringly out of place, and I wish eternal damnation on whoever the fuck gave the okay to that hot mess.

Its pretty glaringly obvious when the office retard was allowed to model something. The """AK74M""" in that game is a WASR mixed with an AKS74 mixed with an AKM.

The game was very obviously supposed to be another release and abandon by Ubisoft but they realised they were onto something, and eventually to tried to tap into the hero shooter genre. That's why the newer operators look so retarded, they're trying to be distinct. One of the character artists talked about how the game designers told the artists that the operators had be recognizable from their silhuette alone. So no more black gear, and no more realistically sized characters

>Blasts 6ix9ine
>Drinks coke zero
>Flosses
>Protests gun rights
>Marches with antifa
>"Yippee, Skyrim! I gotta kill those racist Nords! Skyrim belongs to everyone!"

T H I C C

>old
>36
Mid thirties is normal age for sneaky beaky regiments.

BMI is a useless measure for anyone who's into body building or weigh lifting and she looks very much like your typical female power lifer.

the only power lifter females I see at the gym look more like pic related.

Attached: power lifter.png (966x1210, 1.79M)