So is this just an indian glock? Whats the verdict on these?

So is this just an indian glock? Whats the verdict on these?

Attached: 01p320.jpg (1063x680, 94K)

Fuck why are these thing so ugly but the only slightly different m17 bravo varient is pure sex?

Fuck how did sig somehow design a gun that's worse looking than a Glock.

Pass on that. I'll stick with my 227.

Attached: received_1694011490709439.jpg (2048x1536, 112K)

POO POO POO
>the u.s military is using poo poo guns, better hope they don't rub their eyes after handling

Attached: Sig 238 938 Ambi safety kit.jpg (1600x1200, 165K)

No,because the P320 is not made in India. Nor does it have indian parts.

see
stop living in denial

Sometimes when I look at them I like them and other times I think they are ugly. It's weird. The carry looks the best of those four.

if it doesn't shoot poo, it's not for you

Those are parts for the 238 and 938 you illiterate retard. I was talking about the 320.

I just got a police refurbished full size for 380 bucks, night sights, updated.

At first glance the bore axis looks really high and doesnt seem like it would point that naturally. But as soon as you pick up it just feels right, grip feels great and comfy without any grip tape.

Trigger is ok, a little mushy around the break but the break itself is very crisp

Being able to switch to a compact or sub compact frame for like 300 bucks is a neat feature

>Going apeshit over a safety lever.

Hi-point has a made in the USA safety lever.

You mean 40, right? The caliber kits are like 300.

Oh my bad you're right, x change kits are 400, still pretty neat to be able to basically buy another gun without any ffl and the caliber switch ones are nice too.

Cool concept, glock should get more into that stuff

Steyr is bound to release one this year. It might be better than the P320.

>X-change
reminds me of /gif/, Ive done some pretty degenerate things.

Most guns with MIM parts have those MIM parts made in India, since India is the world leader in MIM production techniques. There's nothing inherently wrong with MIM its self either - if done properly, the metal parts produced with it have excellent tolerances and physical properties well suited for plenty of uses.
Few, if any, firearms companies have their own MIM production lines because the tooling costs a fortune.
SIG's contractor for MIM parts, Indo-MIM, also makes parts for IWI, including the Jericho, which Jow Forums almost universally circlejerks around, as well as for Meprolight.
They're also opening a production line in the US for MIM parts, probably to court more firearm manufacturer business.

For the love of god change that ugly fucking magazine

>dah numbers dont mach so i'm not wrong duuh
stop living in denial you illiterate retard

Attached: 7a8562ec433dbbee80f251ee9642c61d.jpg (767x1024, 808K)

>indian glock
what

B I G D O N G E R
I
G
D O N G E R

>India
>Properly made

You know you can replace the trigger, right?

So your argument went from iT NoT mAdE iN iNdIa to YoU cAn ChanGe ThE InDIaN ParTs

Yeah. If you don't like something then change it or ignore it instead of bitching about it with this pointless thread.

As long as they have the new trigger they're great if sub $500 I'd say. I greatly prefer the trigger to a glock, but if you're used to custom jobs it won't wow you. Stock tritium sights is pretty damn cool. I've never had a reason to change frame or slide sizes, but I might try using a Subcompact frame like how some will chop their Glock 19's down to accept Glock 26 mags and to conceal it better. Biggest annoyance is how absurdly expensive mags can be for such a mass produced guns. Also bore-axis lol.

As for the Indian thing, I'd rather the parts be made there than China. But I'd much rather them bring those jobs to the US.

Attached: DSC_0241.jpg (800x563, 153K)

There's poo in the metal?

These look beautiful, why are you guys trashing the aesthetics?

Attached: 1524275755935.png (312x366, 205K)

POO IN THE LOO

I have since the photo was taken. Easier to conceal.

I have yet to see an actual, objective argument as to why MIM parts are bad. Every “complaint” I see of it is “hurr brown people smelly poopoo.”

Attached: DF39EFDD-34B6-4B5E-B65B-320AA8A61E06.jpg (682x900, 96K)

Despite the fact Indians have made some of the biggest metallurgical advancements historically and had some of, if not the best steel in medieval and ancient times. It's not as if Indians are somehow genetically incapable of metallurgy. Westerners hate on everything manufactured in the east, including china, yet fail to see that their own manufacturing is pretty garbage nowadays. There's a reason that American auto industry is dying, cause everyone buys elsewhere; pharmaceuticals and metals are made in india, consumer products in china, electronics in japan. The west is almost completely at a service economy at this point, which isn't a bad thing but people don't realize just how much of the products they use are Asian made.

The point is that if some small MIM parts are made in India it really doesn't matter

fag

>rather than buying a quality firearm, id rather pay out the ass for a poopoo gun and pay extra to get half decent aftermarket parts
Do you understand why you're retarded now?