Suppose and wonderment

Suppose in our universe, we did have magic and all that fun stuff. Do you think firearms would still exist? If so, all the possibilities of a magical technological weapon?

>1911 that fires arcane hollow points
>AK47 with blood magic adapter
>Shotgun shell with pellet summoning paralyze bugs
>Daniel Defense AR equipped with anti magic rounds for rouge mages

A speculative and wonderment thread I say; enjoy it with me Jow Forums.

Attached: D8ECB9F8-5552-409D-82F4-D9401E6C13BE.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY
youtube.com/watch?v=QXAPdwOza9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got something fun

>Be me living in ghetto ass El Paso
>Damn gangs are fighting in the street as usual
>Be me BBQ in my front yard when I see a hellspwawn chasing a beaner down the street
>Dude pulls out a Beretta with the Virgin Mary etched onto it and uploads into it
>Thing screams and then disappears into a hell portal on the floor
>Then running down the street is a damn cartel Necromancer in his black robe and one of his beheaded victims whose carrying a uzi
>Necromancer throws shadow bolts at him while headless comrade just unloads at him
>El Paso zips right in with their summoned police golem and kill the guy with the beretta
>They force Necro man and his headless companion to the floor
>They hand cuff them both but the headless guy ends up collapsing after the police use their anti magic cast to totally disarm Necro man
>MFW just another day in El Paso

>TFW ATF would be ATMF

>”Well you can get your tax stamp for a blood eruption adapter but you can’t have a chain lighting bump stock. Those are illegal.”

Do catgirls exist? I'm only going to care if catgirls exist. Slime girls are a plus.

I suppose if you wanna go the shadowrun route.

Attached: Outlaw_Star_Grappler_arms_(1).jpg (655x480, 49K)

>>Then running down the street is a damn cartel Necromancer in his black robe and one of his beheaded victims whose carrying a uzi

Kek. For some reason I pictured him a browner version of a graybeard from Skyrim

based tbhwy

I would definitely be packing a 1911 blessed by a priest and consecrated to the will of Providence.

Attached: tybaltandmaria.jpg (880x1464, 737K)

Alright here's my story

>I find a catgirl, tell her all about myself
>she loves me unconditionally and for who I am, flaws and all, I return the favor.
>We get married and live happy lives
>I enjoy the various guns and the odd variations of them while posting on Jow Forums discussing them with hateful people.
>At some point we have a 3 way with a slime girl for my birthday or something.

Hey if it's fantasy Ii'm going all out.

Attached: 1309392299785.gif (551x466, 512K)

Enchanted with the blackest of sand magic.

Attached: ISIS PPSh-41.jpg (629x752, 118K)

Beretta/Taurus 92 would be my goto guns in such a setting. light, accurate, and reliable. also has plenty of space for magical enchantments.

I counter you with Niggatry

>Be me living in Chiraq but nice area
>Work as a security system summoner
>Basically enchant security systems and offer clients want type of beasts/monsters and hellspawns, eldrtich spawns etc to defend the clients home and clients
>Be me on the southside summoning a damn cathulu squid like werewolf beast for a junkyard along with a anti personal dome
>My electricians are customizing gun cameras
>Hear gunfire down the street and see a punk kid attempt to cast a lighting bolt
>Little fuck miscasts and electrocutes himself
>Kid collapses and his body is smoked the fuck out
>Co worker says; “Niggatry magic always fails.”
>We keep working and then hear gore screeching with a drive by
>Stray bullet hits the dome and the vehicle speeds in our direction
>Dindus get distracted at my summon and crash into a tree
>Tree turned out to be a living moss giant
>Pissed off moss giant starts pulverizing the dindus
>Dindus attack the moss giant with their guns
>One of them runs towards the property and manages to hop the fence
>He’s got a anti magic chain necklace, fuck!!
>Cathulu beast mauls him and eats him
>MFW Chicago PD arrives 2 hours later after everything that occured
>Moss giant taken by animal control and fire department uses a fire extinguisher on the lightning burned Dindu and scrape up what’s left of the dindus pulverized by the moss giant

>>Tree turned out to be a living moss giant
>>Pissed off moss giant starts pulverizing the dindus
>>Dindus attack the moss giant with their guns

HHAHAHAHAHAHA. I laughed so much harder than I should’ve.

It's ROGUE Jesus fucking christ

MOAR, these are comedy fucking gold.

Stat me, Jow Forums.

Attached: zimmerman-keltec pf9, nigsbane.jpg (420x315, 76K)

>Be me working security in section 8 housing
>Damn orcs and Dindus are in a gang war over the complex
>On the west side of the complex are the Dindu bloods
>On the east side are Orc crips
>We don’t get paid enough to deal with every gang fight and investigate every shooting
>Even LA sheriff stopped coming by unless an “innocent is killed.”
>Supervisor just got his illusion magic certification at adept skill level
>”Hey user what do you say we fuck with them??”
>What do you mean?
>”I can cast shadow clones with lethal effects, but we can’t get caught this is straight up murder what were about to do.”
>Fuck I dunno soup, and what do you mean we??
>”Well you’re an accessory after the fact.”
>Fuck... alright let’s do it
>We go and hide in abandon unit and use the tablet with cameras on property to get a feel where the summon is going to appear
>Soup cuts his finger and begins reciting his spell
>After about 8 minutes he summons a orc crip shadow clone with a hi point with it in the bushes near camera 32 in the blood section
>”Fuck that took a lot of energy out of me, but here we go let’s get started.”
>He tells me to lock arms with him and we both get in control of the shadow clone
>Shadow clone makes his way towards a group of bloods having a BBQ
>Shadow clone through us yells out; “EAST SIDE ROLLIN CRIP CUZ!! FUCK SLOBS!!!!”
>He proceeds to empty his gun onto them and manages to kill 2 of them
>He gets taken down and then disintegrates into what looks like black sand and then disappears
>Dindus are yelling screaming and and confused as to what happened
>Fuck soup we definitely just threw gasoline on the fire
>”Who gives a shit, entertainment for us right?”
>We go head over to the shooting and we come across an OG who we find out is expert Geomancer
>Shit he’s a certified threat
>He advises us we have until sundown to find out who cast that illusion magic

Contd

>Soup says there’s no way they can track that to us
>Far as they’re concerned they think there’s an orc illusionist
>We head over to the orc side and ask questions and of course nobody knows anything and refuses to speak to us
>One Orc gang member says whoever summoned that shadow clone should’ve summoned it with a chain lighting bump stock AK47
>Soup however senses a presence of another illusionist and we come to find out it’s a novice 14 year old kid
>”Shit they’re gonna fucking kill him.”
>We advise the kid and family to leave the property immediately because the bloods are going to assume their son summoned that shadow clone
>Kids father is a gang member and says if they try and hurt his kid, they’ll slaughter the whole blood side
>See what you fucking did soup?!
>”WHAT I DID?! You fucking helped me!!”
>God Damn it, well let’s go back to the office and prepare for the worst
>As dusk turns into night
>We watch on cameras as the orcs arm themselves to the teeth and prepare for the bloods counter attack
>It’s just silence for the first 2 hours
>Our shift is about to end and our relieving coworkers arrive
>We brief them on what occurred and they to sit and watch on cameras
>Hits midnight we’re end of watch but super curious as to what’s going to happen
>Finally we see big OG use stalagmite cast on them and impale 4 orcs and then uses tar conjuring to boil some asshole alive
>Orcs shoot back and OG uses his geomancy to manipulate the road into a wall to protect him and his boys from gunfire
>Anothet Orc gang member throws a acidic Molotov at them and manages to heavily scar big OG
>They then kill one blood member and move in towards big OG
>Big OG begins to attempt to cast a mini volcanic eruption
>”SHIT WE HAVE TO STOP HIM!!!”
>We call sheriff and advise high hazard magic use
>They roll in with helicopters and riot control
>big OG manages to get away
>Over 20 arrests
>MFW Soup quit

My god, I could vividly see this entire thing as if it was something from training day. Well done sir.

And how would sand magic work?

Don't know, have to ask a sand magician.

Attached: Paki Tape Jungle Mags.jpg (750x563, 86K)

>Furry buffoonery

To hell with you

Back in my day

> SASR lcpl deployed to East Timor in support of INTERFET, 1999
> sent to establish OP of a village w/ PL strength
> intel reports a pro indonesian orc militia 'platoon' in area
> i'm rear scout 1sect, patrol sgt is a british elf from special woodland service
> infil by black rok helo
>successfully OP area, observe local timorese village goblins
>not sure acencestor worship should include fucking crocs but whatever
>sight miltia moving along creek bed about to bump us, engage with my roo-totem aussteyr
>no shit, it's a fair dinkum orcish heavy infantry company
>begin pulling back, but the greenies are encircling us
>abbo shaman takes a round to the chest
>never forget seeing his ancestor drag his weeping spirit away
>split c/s, 2 sect covers while 1 and 3 attempt to corridor back
>sig takes a couple rounds, i get the radio off him and call for support
>QRF is kiwis, OM via...broken garbled?
>PL manages to back up a reentrant
>more orcs than i can aim at, rifle roo spirit is fading
>suddenly kiwi rangers flank the orcs, mounted on taniwha
>kiwi shamans channeling tumatauenga their war god, actually eating orcs and casting crooked face
>people say the kiwi spirit steyrs can't match a roo but I'd disagree
>the boys rally, we push the orcs back across the border
>not allowed to pursue, kiwi half-elf major doesn't want to start shit with the indos
>extract back to Suai via kiwi Haast helis
>sinks a few tins with the sheep shaggers that night
>0615 next morning get orders that we're back out in 45m

desu miss it more than anything

>>abbo shaman takes a round to the chest
>>never forget seeing his ancestor drag his weeping spirit away

I pictured that, as from the scene from the mummy when his spirit gets taken away.

be pretty sad having to let your mates down by dying
youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY

dad was in vietnam with 1 RAR, won't talk about but it he fucking hates halflings
has a sweet NVA runed officers sword tho, said he'd give it to me when he kicks it

Sounds like that shitty show will smith was in

Why not?

>Be me at my local outdoor range with my Genome girlfriend
>Get all kinds of weird looks because she’s A cup and looks like a loli
>Assure range master she’s 24 as her ID says
>Babe bought me over 1000 rounds of nature rune trimmed ammo from her fathers Druid gun shop
>Load them into my bushmaster and start going to town
>Upon penetration the round enters the target and sprouts thorny vines
>HOLY SHIT BABE BEST GIFT EVER!!
>”hehe glad you liked it hun, and here’s your second gift.”
>Second gift is a nugget with a lava round converter
>FUCKING YES!!
>Range master notices thorny like bushes spreading on the hillside from me unloading into the brush
>”HEY HEY HEY HEY NO ENCHANTED AMMO! ONLY RANGE AMMO OR ICE ROUNDS!”

You guys should buy nature rune rounds. So damn cool.

thin allegory for black people as orcs and jews as elves...hmm...wonder why it didn't do well

gf's grandad went over as 161 battery royal nz artillery, he died a while ago due to complications from a US air-dropped defolitant curse his unit got exposed to

fucking government still hasn't recognized them but atleast veterans affairs eventually funded a medical ritual to sort him, too bad he died before he could do it

Fuck man, my uncle ate a bullet not long after getting back from Korea because the VA back then refused to accept his 'war trauma' was caused by nork flayer's mind blast

What we have is better then magic, we have physics.
Ballistics will improve with nano-machines, targeting and self correcting projectiles.
Magic is under powered compared to what physics can do.

You guys are no different than the tumblir faggots and women that can't discuss anything without relating it to Harry Potter or Hunger Games. Stay in your fantasy containment thread.

I feel like the Mexican cartels would definitely have a better handle on magic, they basically all worship Santa Muerte as it is and burn palo santo and shit.

In the topic of fantasy, what Jow Forums related cheat ability would you pick if you get isekai'd?

what about the fucking muslims
>mfw when inshallah actually works

Attached: 1249619086250.jpg (599x399, 60K)

Maybe it's the opposite, you can either have magic or mechanical stuff. It can't remember what game it was but it's an old rpg where any magic users are hated because if they practice magic too close to mechanical stuff like trains, you can destroy everything. So if you board a train as a magician you have to sit at the furthest car for safety. The game also had the worst mechanics for weapons breaking, and starts with your airship getting shot down by goblins or something. Any boomer know the game? I played it in 2003 for time reference.

That's kind of clever, you get the window cut for a round count but the tape for the jungle mag prevents any dirt getting in while still allowing you to see the remaining ammo.

Probably Jins and Koranic incantations and shit. There is a tradition of witchcraft in the Middle East but it is mostly kept on the down low because it is all considered haram.

Muzzies would basically be Warhammer Orks, in Warhammer if the Orks all believe in something hard enough then they basically will it to be true. So like if they believe a spaceship will hold together and fly through space, then it happens. Fucking durkas would be curving bullets and shit believing they'd hit.

>mfw Inshallah actually works
If that were the case, they would be too occupied buying and receiving all of those toys their children asked for/they asked for as children in order to cause any trouble.

Negro in the green text, the fuck is being chased by a demon and a headless gun fighter. That sounds about right.

>mfw Israel gets nuked because a bunch of derka derkas conscientiously will one of those kites with candle lanterns into being a fucking hydrogen bomb

Attached: 1525827111405.jpg (1024x617, 184K)

Talismans of bullet resistance.

Attached: Anti-balaka.jpg (2048x1365, 577K)

If anything they would have advanced sooner. Guys without 'powers' would jump on them to level the field.

>implying we dont already have this

Attached: Russian+techpriest_84b4d6_6743375.jpg (1200x964, 185K)

>Daniel Defense
Why are people so obsessed with this brand?
They have zero military contracts and their guns aren't particularly good.

That guy on the left with the Chicom AK mag chest rig, shotgun shell bandolier, black fingerless gloves and bandana, bloused BDUs and combat boots is more Jow Forums than 90% of Jow Forums.

I wish somebody made glowing inert magazines or dummy rounds like this that you could just put in your gun to make it look cool.

Attached: arcanum.jpg (220x266, 19K)

I don't know about games, but Dresden Files have the same thing. Well, at least for Humans. Human magic fuck with anything technological.

You want to use magic and tech, you have to be something other than human, like a Faerie.

That would be this game.The idea is that technology is utilization and reinforcement of the natural laws of the world, while magic breaks those laws The two cannot coexist as they begin to cancel eachother out. Magical spells will have erratic effects and technology will break down.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXAPdwOza9U

Not according to World of Darkness, where imbued and Vampire magic and other weird shit exists in the modern setting.

>someone's been making UV-filled (?) ammunition that hurts vampires and giving it to werewolves

>not like some kind of big UV flashlight like in Blade.

I don't understand.

>MFW Technocracy is insanely overpowered with their technology but still have a hard time defeating the supernatural

You can dream about your fairy tales all you want but in the end it'd be like technological and societal progression as we see today with barely any mystical charm. Almost all of the stuff we use daily in this era would look like magic for folks from half a century ago. Unless the changes happen overnight everyone would just get used to it.

Thanks for that video. It was absolutely hilarious.

>What is Magitek/Magitech
>Arcane energy siphoned into fuel source

Endless possibilities

Literally Warcraft shows you a world where magic and technology live side by side the fuck?

Fuck, I actually chuckled. And I'm a fucking beaner

I wasn't aware warcraft was a documentary, good to know.

THAT'S THE GAME. Oh fuck so many memories. I wonder if I can get it on steam or something again, what an excellent game.

Warcraft is a shit game though and therefor everything it says is wrong and dumb.

If you want documentaries, look up Thomas G. Hieronymus and what he called eloptic energy.
tl;dr version is magic interferes with electronics because it works with a form of energy that behaves partially like electricity and can induce transient voltages in a similar way a strong electromagnetic field can.
t. /x/

I had a dream a few weeks back where I was in ww2 and some big event happened that caused magic to suddenly exist, and I was pulled into a new squadron that was tasked to figure out magic and how to kill germans with it. I was trying to shoot magic out of my rifle.

Well now you are.

Attached: 1267267459323_1.jpg (1133x1133, 322K)

That can't be real.

Do you know how to make holy water at home?

>Grab cup
>fill with water and set on table.
>Mag dump .22
Done.

What? No, you just boil the hell out of it.

Attached: nogwarts.jpg (576x1024, 57K)

That's hole-y water, user.

Firearms would almost definitely exist alongside magic, and would probably be created far earlier than usual because of alchemists fucking about to counter much more dangerous arcane wizards and necromancers and shit. There would be less demand from kings for gold and elixirs and more for bitchin' new weapons to fight skeleton armies and dragons and shit.

Magic guns themselves probably wouldn't be high in demand, I'd see more of an either or situation where you wouldn't need a gun when you can just cast fireball but people who can't do that would be strapped blackbeard style for every encounter.

Attached: MathMagician.jpg (928x538, 118K)

We already have alchemists making exploding powder that can launch tiny pieces of copper at faster than the speed of sound

Next up is magical beams of god's light and harnessing the holy energy within all things to propel projectiles even FASTER without an explosion

I like the way Saga of Tanya the Evil did magic and guns.

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 7K)

if that oh-so-magical-tech ever becomes common, accessible, and mass produced for usage by the average joe, fucksticks like you would just go "oh that's not REAL magic I want things that don't fucking exist because that's the whole point of it"

>put water on to boil
>boil the Hell out of it
Done.

Wow you have shit taste

Bless me with your magnificent taste then you fine gentlemen.

Attached: 1396307948125.png (712x720, 287K)