I've decided I want a .22 handgun. I shot my grandparents' Ruger sr22 a while ago and it was just too much fun...

I've decided I want a .22 handgun. I shot my grandparents' Ruger sr22 a while ago and it was just too much fun. I don't really want a target pistol, seems too heavy and stable to be much fun for magdumping. I'm also down for double action revolvers, but I'd prefer that in .22 mag with a .22lr cylinder. Any recommendations, or just guns I should know of?

Attached: 1547534688993.jpg (634x526, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

keltecweapons.com/pistols/cp33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

watch out for that .22 mag .22lr efficiency there user. Different bullet weights, different twist rates for optimum stability, means "jack of all trades master of none"

>richard_hammond_american

> .22 handgun
Just don't. It's like shooting a loud airshit gun.

SR22 is goat for plinking. Gonna need to shoot CCI through it until you break it in though or you'll get FTF like a motherfucker.

Stay far, far away from the Walther P22. Looks cool, shitty fucking gun.

Heritage Rough Rider is the best value 22lr revolver, but it's single-action and the sights are... questionable.

except its not airshit

Attached: 1517034898158.jpg (580x435, 48K)

Regular airshit is like 7 foot pounds and powerful airshit is like 30 foot pounds. That is if you are not getting into bulky huge super expensive PCP air rifles chambered in .50 cal which are like 200 foot pounds

>I'm also down for double action revolvers, but I'd prefer that in .22 mag with a .22lr cylinder.

Alfa Proj a Czech revolver maker makes those

so youre saying we should own airshit instead?

I miss Hammond, such a fun loving little guy.

Let's remember there is a functional difference between airguns that you can hunt with and airguns that shoot plastic bullets at autistic sperglords.

Budget?

I love my GP100 in 22lr. It weighs a metric ton but it shoots like a laser beam.

>that pic
saved

honestly just go to the store, and walk over to their collection of 22's, and pick whatever you want.

its a fuckin 22.

Walther PPQ. Not the P22 (Though I've heard those are ok now). Cheap money, 12 round mags, and mine has been very reliable. Built for adult hands too, very ergonomic.

you could aim for something 10 yards away and it wouldn't be able to hit it

With what? P22 or PPQ? I only have first hand experience with the PPQ, but it's in line with the SR22 and similar guns for accuracy. It's not a bullseye gun, but it's adequate for a plinker.

literally any walther pistol

.22 magnum and .22 LR are too different sized casings. Ask he how I know.
I fucked up the feed ramp in my tube fed .22. Apparently it wouldnt feed .22 magnum. Kek

Get a ruger mark whatever.

If you want one that's not a bitch to take down, get a new one. Otherwise, no matter where you are, there are loads of cheap used ones to pick from.

keltecweapons.com/pistols/cp33

Attached: cp33-right.png (1170x504, 422K)

Sounds like operator error. Gitgud.