MD to ban ALL guns

HB 0095 and HB 0096

List of bullshit
>all 80% lowers banned , no grandfathers
>all ar15s including HBARS (only legal AR15 in maryland) 2013 law banned every semi auto rifle other than fuddy 4 round meme guns by name. no way around it now
>Long gun qualification license (all shotguns and rifles). that means you have to give us money and your fingerprints to practice your right.
>4 hour training required (costs money)
>you can only buy 1 long gun a month(literally any rifle or shotgun with a 7 day waiting period too)
>all private gun sales are regulated by police and carry a fee

Protest in annapolis on 2/25/2019

MD fags please bump. And remake the thread every time its not up.

This is a easily repeatable set of legislation that will be applied to your state unless its fought. This makes california look like texas.

MD governor is a squishy bitch who needs to be reminded what party he is on. he can veto it. but only if the internet knows whats going on and gives them heat because local gun groups are all fat boomer retards who are worthless.

get your hasguns friends to start email/written letter campaigns too. Phonecalls are great. People underestimate the power of these phonecalls and letters/ you would be suprised how little of them these people get.

Also harass the NRA and ask them why some states matter and others dont. takes 5 minutes to leave a nasty message.

Attached: maryland flag.jpg (1200x800, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

front.moveon.org/rally-organizing-guide/
legiscan.com/MD/text/HB95/2019
legiscan.com/MD/text/HB96/id/1860708
mgaleg.maryland.gov/2019RS/bills/sb/sb0737F.pdf
mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmMain.aspx?pid=billpage&stab=01&id=hb0612&tab=subject3&ys=2019RS
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/61tabledatadecpdf
marylandshallissue.org/jmain/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping for importance.

This is what you get when you give them an inch. When it eventually passes and they come for your freedom, what will you do? Probably nothing. Your forefathers are ashamed at the state you let your liberty get to.

thank you.

We likely wont win to stop the bill. But people need to start getting organized and stretching their activist muscles because drumpf is getting one termed and people need to practice for when this is a federal issue. Its going to hit hard and fast and these autists wont stop shooting up schools any time soon. especially if they start cracking down on loli anime. That will be a bloodbath

we cant rely on the supreme court after alito shit the bed and said guns could be regulated. The first gun case they just took in like 300 years is a meme case unless the conservatives drop the biggest dick hammer on the merits.

get a rally going. Take some from the libs' playbook: front.moveon.org/rally-organizing-guide/
Also, no more boating accident memes or innawoods plans. It's time to get loud and get pissed off.

When are the bills up for vote? I'm talking to my friends about it right now we'd like to start getting others involved.

HB 0095 and HB 0096

apparently there is a rally on 2/25/2019 in annapolis

No information on who is organizing it tho as i got the info from another thread.

there exists

1. No real conservative IRL activism that is effective

2. No effective gun orgs in MD

if you guys want to do this you are going to have to organize among yourselves.

I suggest reading rules for radicals as its lessons have gifted the left the entire country. the second conservative activists start screaming in lawmakers faces is when real change starts.

>going to have to organize among yourselves.
The people in this state who care about such issues are far to spread out. And with the ever increasing number of ethnic groups coming into the state, you can pretty much kiss any rights goodbye. Even with a county as European as carroll county have very little say on the matter neither less the whole west and east side of Maryland. Its been hopeless since the beginning.

Attached: 1529086840236.png (887x1199, 1.06M)

But what about COMPROMISE???

this is the end game of all "common sense" gun control. libshits want a total ban, a disarmed population that looks to politicians for their safety while those same politicians continue to flood the country with violent 85iq brown people.

its not hopeless. Our states gun orgs are run by VERY old VERY dumb boomers

generation Z is the most pro gun generation due to video games. You need young people to take over and start organizing.

>my cold dead hands!
Banhammer comes down
>w-write your reps!
>give them internet heat!
>the NRA will save us!

Attached: 1548717460159.jpg (535x462, 57K)

this post owns

>generation Z is the most pro gun generation due to video games. You need young people to take over and start organizing.
And we're probably the ones who will have to deal with a breakout of civil war if it end up happening. More people my age need to learn the values of self-sufficiency and independence of authority. I have my doubts that will happen though, but I can only do my part in getting other people on board with the pro-gun sentiment

Attached: 1529237166027.jpg (680x793, 47K)

>civil war

not happening stop larping

I'm not saying it's imminent based on our current government or attitudes of the people, but only a fool would think some kind of SHTF can't happen

wouldnt be so sure mate.

it cant. And if it did you wouldnt want it to.

every military study on modern american civil war has the outcome being syria time 1000.

They have decided among all branches of government and the military if hostilities broke out there would be immediate concessions to the people complaining.

>And if it did you wouldnt want it to
No shit retard, but did Rome last forever? Last I checked it fell to pieces and was one of the deadliest disasters in human history.
If you live in America and think that it's not the newest Roman empire, you're lying to yourself

rome still exists

what you are describing is the largest empire in world history not lasting forever.

stop comparing the US which is not an imperial power occupying and colonizing other people to rome.

And you fags say CA is bad.

if these pass MD will be worst gun state

>which is not an imperial power occupying and colonizing other people
And this is how history will repeat itself

Attached: 1538968187036.png (341x306, 157K)

>Drumpf is getting one-termed

Nigga, have you seen the Democrat Clown Car? If any of the current runner wins the primary he's got re-election in the bag. Not to mention trannies are going to be allowed to compete in the women's Olympic games in August 2020. People are going to have crazy leftist shit shoved in their faces a couple months before having to vite on whether they want more of it.

>have you seen the democrat clown car

better question for you

Steve scalise got booted from all his house duties for a tweet and ilhan omhar ab bin laden flicks her bean to ISIS execution videos every night and is on the intel committee

Trump isnt going to win. He wont the election based on a spread of 80 thousand votes against the most flawed shitty and hated politician in history.

If biden runs its over for trump 100%

Anything, even a rally that turns out to be a flop, is better than sitting around with your thumb up your ass, user.

*steve king

I didn’t think this state could get any worse after the previous mayor literally advocated for rioting, and the disaster that is our police force in Baltimore, but here we go, down the shitter we go, 2A will be next, I want to say fare well to this rapidly dying state, but where do I even go? The entire west coast is a no go zone, same with the east. Alaska? Idaho? I don’t want to be here for the next mandatory riot when a black man is killed by the cops again.

I agree. Read my post. I think that would be good

I simply said the existing conservative "activists" are a joke. and the MD gun groups are fat diabetes ridden fuds who cant stand up long enough for a picket

delusion

>worried about BLM

Ever wonder why those stopped happening?

(its because the CIA told CNN to cut the shit or their anchors would start disappearing)

All this shit and nigger gangs will still be shooting people

They don't really care as they've disarmed anyone who could possibly shoot them

Guns = power and gun control = management of power.

Not an argument

MD gun laws are not about fighting crime or gangs.

for the 400th time this thread.

They are banning guns in maryland because this is the state in which a majority of the government lives. and we are right on the border of the capitol of the country

they dont want any armed militias coming to DC

He has no way of winning when his only accomplishment is tax cuts for the rich and a embassy in another country

>muh economy

Ya im happy for boomers but the reality is everyone under the age of 35 is getting raped to death unless they are pulling 100k minimum

If this can happen in MD, it can happen in a lot of other states. I'm looking at you VA, PA, etc.

Forgive me if I’m paranoid after having my head beat in( cops shockingly did nothing) for my phone during that shit. I can’t trust anyone in authority in this state and desperately want to leave.

yep

PA is next on the chopping block

philly and shitsburg are going to push hard for this gay

The state is already living in fear of white people. If they're afraid of blacks too, gun control efforts will double.

I repeat. Gun control is not about your safety, it's about the state protecting itself. Most pushes for gun control in the US have been less about crime epidemics, less about guns frequently used in crime, and more about guns predominantly owned by whites, italians, micks, slavs, and jews that may allow them to take out cops and capture more advanced military equipment. "Assault rifles" are overkill for crime in the kinetic energy department and underkill in the capacity department when you can just pack a couple of handguns and much, much more ammo, but they stand too much of a chance against light body armor and cover. AP ammo is their least favorite thing to have on gun store shelves. And they hate nothing more than anti-materiel weapons. No fucking way can you have those.

If gun control was ever for your own safety and preventing mass shootings, handguns other than derringers would have been NFA'd last century, you might, MIGHT, be allowed to have a four shot revolver, and it's unlikely that we would have semi-automatic or pump action shotguns ("you don't need that much for birds, you're trying to sweep streets")

Attached: 1550384283327.jpg (1076x943, 169K)

>harass the NRA and ask them why some states matter and others dont.
why bother? NRA already proved themselves to be sellout cucks after Vegas

>revolver

it would be a semi-automatic with an integral magazine, because revolvers let you retain your brass instead of flinging something with a fingerprint on it ten feet to the right

>why bother

because they deserve to be bullied

No one cares, and no I’m saying your wrong, I’m just saying that most people are just happy with tyranny if it means a bed and three meals. People was comfort in stability, irregardless of how fucked they actually are, if they can know that at least tomorrow they’ll be “ok” then to hell with logic, to hell with actual safety and freedom. It’s disgusting but it’s how it goes. That and it lets them pretend they were “on the right side of history” whatever that shit means.

this

as long as the dollar can buy you food and the TV is on no revolution will happen

What the fuck are you going on about? Those bills you listed have nothing to do with what you posted. HB 95 amends their laws about prohibited persons so that antique firearms are included as well and HB 96 amends their previous law about private transfers to include what cases of loaning a gun fall under the law and which ones don't.

legiscan.com/MD/text/HB95/2019
legiscan.com/MD/text/HB96/id/1860708

I don't give a fuck if MD is banning guns. Too many black criminals and antifa thugs are taking advantage of our gun culture so much that they are teaming up with radical Islam, antifa, Hezbollah that are going to overthrow our government that we are trying to get back into the hands of the American people.

I support the 2nd Amendment but I support the security of the United States, the police and the President even more. So fuck it, who cares. Owning guns isn't preventing the rise of antifa or radical Islam in America.

What makes you think there will be any talking.
There will be no debate only people choosing to die killing as many of the enemy as they can.

Shh let us hate the state, it deserves it

For the love of fucking god, mods/janitor, please don't remove this shit

Just think back about all of the retarded stuff that's been left up that wasn't at all Jow Forums related... not only is this Jow Forums related, but it's important, OPs state is in the process of being pooped on

>I support the second amendment
No you don’t, you baiting piece of shit

my bad

a bunch of this was copied from another thread

mgaleg.maryland.gov/2019RS/bills/sb/sb0737F.pdf

mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmMain.aspx?pid=billpage&stab=01&id=hb0612&tab=subject3&ys=2019RS

>government: no guns where we live, we're safe!
>neighboring states: lol rifles with an effective range of a mile

if the government is so afraid why do we still have sniper rifles (anything that can reliably kill man-sized targets past 300 meters)

muh hunting rifles

I do support the 2nd amendment. Only for White people and for loyal citizens of America. Antifa, radical Muslims should not have the right to have guns.

>Supports 2nd Amendment
>Only for white people
Stormfag or racist little old man, fuck off we don't want you here in MD

>I support the 2nd Amendment but...
Into the trash your opinion goes

Attached: 20190106_002410.jpg (883x883, 485K)

All politicians should hang from lampposts.

Attached: 1525710285417.jpg (460x276, 20K)

You gotta vote for the ones that don't take your 2A rights and shit on them

Holy fuck boys we are screwed.

Who can even get out of work on a Monday to protest this garbage?

People that ask two weeks in advance like normal people.

Attached: 1535533581695.png (1400x1400, 271K)

So literally none of them? The neo-cons in the GOP don't give a fuck about our gun rights, illegal immigration, our jobs, or our personal liberties and they've been proving that since the 1960s. All politicians care about is staying in power so they can have a comfy job where they literally do nothing and get paid bank for it. They're criminals, every single one of them. Politicians stopped being statesmen a long, long time ago, and for that reason they will all have their day in the noose.

Attached: 1493743477724.jpg (651x768, 44K)

>Only for White people and for loyal citizens of America
I get it, but that ain't the 2nd Amendment pal. The moment you try to interpret it to mean something it doesn't mean you're just as bad as the grabbers

Good luck Marylander bros.

Attached: Blank+_e40b76aaaf2f42845ea87b8a6cbb90c8.jpg (192x286, 17K)

Black people had no right to bear arms in the original Republic. Interpreting it as the other user is is quite literally interpreting it as it was originally written. The only people the Bill of Rights applies to are white Protestant Anglo-Dutch land owners.

You should post this on some MD and other state boards near where this will happen. Really. I've ventured onto several MD gun owners forums and it's nothing but doom and gloom. While I understand it looks bleak, I think apathy and neglecting to rally plays a huge part. God speed guys

Seriously post this on some MD gun forums

I posted it here and on Jow Forums

I’m just trying to get people to show up and network

The boomers at Maryland shooters are talking about dress codes and shit

Fuck them

Bamp

This

Free men were allowed the right to bear arms

The Black Codes and Army and Navy laws were what forbade nonwhites from owning guns

And thus we admit that gun control in the US has its roots in classism and racism

Tell Democrats that gun control will disproportionately affect the poor and minorities, and they might actually listen for once. Point out that making it cost extra money to own a gun will fuck over people in a financially tight spot who need self-defense

I know a lot of DemSocs who are openly pro-gun (but are massive hypocrites in their voting patterns). If you can convince a DemSoc senator that the poor and minorities need to be armed against crime and state violence, then that's a win in my book

Attached: TFW your right to own a gun defends your right not to be lynched.png (460x449, 98K)

Md gun forums suck. Mdshooters is a shitpit. Jow Forums could have a better showing than these swamp people

Apathy is really all you can feel when you are literally unrepresented I’m MD if your even mildly conservative

Our forefathers also faught to defend other states rights. So the fact that you aren't coming to anyones aid means you're just as much of a faggot as the people you're attempting to talk down to.

But the issue is they don’t actually care about minorities, it’s just a power grab

This

MD can't nickel and dime its citizens enough and wants to steal from them more

>states rights

We fought a war about that and lost to federalism

>Our forefathers also faught to defend other states rights
No the fuck they did not. There's a reason that regiments used to be divided up by the state you came from. Nobody gave a fuck about anybody else, especially during the Revolution. I don't give a fiddler's fuck about the retards in Maryland, it could sink into the ocean tomorrow and it wouldn't even make me pause for a moment to think.

>unironically using the term racism
>thinking the rest of gun owners have no problem sharing a country with people incapable of functioning in society
>thinking dems actually care about their pet animals
>wanting to arm the savages that are the sole reason we have such a violent crime rate as a nation
Here, you earned this (You)

My great-great-granddad fought a war for states' rights. Unfortunately a bunch of Yankeees and their foreign hordes of wops, krauts, micks, and pollacks killed him in the name of federalization. This is what you Yankees died by the hundreds of thousands for, be proud of it.

>MD to ban all guns
>people of western Maryland literally march to Annapolis and slaughter the state government and defending employees
It was done in the battle of Athens, it should be done here.

>people of Maryland angrily post on boomer forums and a few send a passive aggressive email to the gov, then proceed to convince themselves that non compliance is resistance
Fixed that for you senpai

Gun control in the past may have been about the niggers but today it is clearly just anti-white. Niggers will kill people no matter what, even if all they have is rocks but they do not threaten those in power. It is us they're afraid of. You seem to be the type of person who thinks the Democrats are the real racists, pretending the political shift never happened and that Nixon's Southern strategy never happened either. If you tell Democrats they are the real racists for pushing for gun control they will laugh in your face. You are a joke.

How do they explain away all the violence in Baltimorgue despite all their gun laws? Do they just blame Virginia/PA?

Attached: DCCE94C6-6795-4246-8821-DD11317829AF.jpg (960x948, 139K)

get your hasguns friends to start email/written letter campaigns too. Phonecalls are great. People underestimate the power of these phonecalls and letters/ you would be suprised how little of them these people get.

This doesn't work. I have a friend who has worked for various Reps and Senators, Governors, everything over the past 12 years. They don't do a fucking thing with your letter- they dont even read them. Your phone calls are answered by 21 year old interns who don't care about politics other than moving forward with their polysci degree. They don't "write down" what you have to say.

Stop fooling yourself.

They ignore it, I live here and they just pretend it doesn’t exist while paradoxically counting up the number of murders each year to use against us. It’s 90% black crime so it goes against the narrative and can’t be used.

>thinking the rest of gun owners have no problem sharing a country with people incapable of functioning in society

It's called having a free society. And guess what, sometimes you end up in a bad spot. Sometimes life sucks and it's beyond your control. And those people deserve the right to self-defense.

>wanting to arm the savages that are the sole reason we have such a violent crime rate as a nation

If you control for all other factors including race and income, people who grow up in single-parent homes are the #1 demographic that gets involved in violent crime. Most inmates came from single-parent homes. The lack of discipline and attention from another parent (most often a father) creates kids who don't know how to behave, and they seek personal affirmation from destructive sources.

Also, the claim that "black people commit more crime" disappears when you control for metropolitan areas. It's a gang problem.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/61tabledatadecpdf

>thinking dems actually care about their pet animals

The only thing you got right.
If you look at the black community before the welfare state was created, most blacks were self-employed, had much lower crime rates, and had solid family units. That was until Nixon came along, and literally said "We'll have those niggers voting for us for the next 200 years" and proceeded to destroy the Black Family.

At its core, gun control is authoritarian no matter who's voting for it. The point is to sway people on the fence.

Was an aid for senator

Ur wrong badly

>blaming the insane black violent crime rate on "metropolitan areas"
Kek, is this the part where we pretend they also live elsewhere?
>blame single parents
Huh, almost as if a certain group has a huge prospensity for that

Attached: 1508125277128.png (626x355, 11K)

No dude, it's a genetic problem. Culture comes from race, gang culture is the same shit they're doing on their home continent in Africa. It wasn't just the welfare state that made blacks in America worse it was the ending of Jim Crow laws and integration as well. The point of gun control isn't to sway anyone the point is people control. They want YOU disarmed white man. With no weapons your descendants cannot resist your displacement and disenfranchisement when they swap you out for a different model of human that is just smart enough to work but not smart enough to ask questions and perfectly happy to be the ideal consumers. A little bit of crime increase doesn't bother the elites in their walled off communities.

Bumping. I will be there on the 25th. Yes, please do wear something respectable, not a goddamn suit, but please, not something retarded, please...

Attached: Brainlet think.png (540x503, 78K)

Huh, at least they're specific in their wording.

I don't see most of what you greentexted in HB 0095 or HB 0096. Are there more bills you forgot to include?

Can anyone post a direct quote of how they're trying to ban 80%s? I'm curious how they're going about it.

Shout out to mods and jannies that didn't pull this, thanks for hearing our pleas guys, we're being hit hard from all directions, nation-wide in the US, with anti-gun bills of all sorts, we really need to spread the word

Attached: goodguymods.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>The boomers at Maryland shooters are talking about dress codes and shit

Wat?
Dress codes at the range? Is that real? What are the reqs?
I've been to some ranges ran by old Vietnam guys that were sticklers for nonsense, but that takes the goddamn cake

marylandshallissue.org/jmain/index.php

Attached: CRABGAME.png (527x537, 584K)

We did last time. So many people packed into the state house that they had to clear it because it violated fire-code. Thousands of gun owners showed up to testify. Still passed.

LBJ said that, not Nixon