Mexico gun laws

If an American citizen were to own a property out in the middle of nowhere in Mexico and he had guns and ammo without a permit, what are the chances the Mexican government would actually go after him?

Attached: no-guns-.jpg (850x570, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/abbey-conner-family-sues-mexican-resort-daughter-died-drinking-possibly-tainted-alcohol-iberostar-hotel/
youtube.com/watch?v=LpIyaIHsJbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what happens if I break the law in a cartel-run hellhole
fuck around and find out

Boomer decapitated by cartel when?

As we turn into Mexico, you'll get to find out here

But you Jow Forumstards said the US was going to become Brazil, not Mexico.

>What happens if I go to someone else's country and break the law?

Go find out, retard. Hope you die.

If you never use them then probably not very high chance of getting caught. If you do then the police will probably throw you in taco jail and make an example of you since you have no cartel connection and it will be an easy conviction

>thinks Jow Forumstards are ever consistent

Attached: 1538354036194.gif (245x190, 1.02M)

No, you see, Brazil has a BASED and REDPILLED leader so now they are honorary whites.

If they ever found out they definitely would. They really don't like gringos doing shit like that down there and you'd be an easy target.

>Anything to do with taco land
Are you actually retarded?

You’d get fucked and extorted by the police. I’m an Arizona user so I can speak on this. The police in Mexico are extremely corrupt...but even more so when it comes to Americans. They’ll very often pull over American motorists and try to extort them for money on the highways, they’ll threaten you with prison if you don’t pay themselves money right then and there. There’s nothing you can do. If you’re Mexican that’s one thing, you could probably get away with it if you spoke the language fluently and blended in. Gringos however stick out like a sore thumb. If they know you have money they will very likely get curious and probably ask around. As the saying goes loose lips sink ships and if there’s one thing beaners aren’t it’s trustable. They’ll sell you out for a few peso’s in a heart beat. From what I’ve seen Mexican prisons aren’t so kind to whites either. You’re typically either gonna get extorted by guards or gangs in there. If you choose not to pay up you can expect to be stabbed, raped, so on.
So I guess if there’s one thing to take away from all this
>don’t fucking go to mexico

WALL

Also, that's literally everywhere in sub America

It's not just sub america, it's pretty much any poor country. The police have little to do with the law unless you REALLY fuck up and don't pay up. Rather it's all an extortion racket. If you have money you can get away with anything. If you don't, you're fucked.

>Mexico
>Laws
I'd say your fine

This is what I don't get. Why the fuck even go to Mexico at all? It's nearly the last place on earth I would want to go. The whole area seems like a great testing ground for neutron bombs or some type of tacocaust and let it return to nature.

It's a good place to buy things we can't get in our """free""" US of A.

Pretty good, unless you live way the fuck out, away from any patrols. They stopped tolerating "ignorant" Americans long ago.

This but unironically

>Why go
The global citizen meme and shitting on people who state the obvious that it's a dangerous shithole in your Faceberg feed. Fucking cancerous shit. If I wanted to see a spic ridden shithole Id just go to literally any city in Texas or CA.

I ask this all the time on various fb posts about Mexico an I always get dozens of boomers calling me ignorant and racist and saying Mexico is actually a super safe and lovely country and the people are very nice and that they haven't seen any crime there cause they go 16 times a year so it's all blown out of proportion by the news and racists like me and they're(boomers) better than everyone cause they can travel on a whim so they know more too

Americans can't own land in Mexico

Yes they can. Mexican property law says foreigners can own land anywhere that is more than 100 kilometers away from borders or 50 kilometers away from the ocean.

>50 kilometers away from the ocean.
So what's the point?

Ironically this.

>motorists
>American

What are you trying to imply? I’m kinda lost here.

those people go to walled-in resorts with guards and tight security. It is incredibly safe to go to Cancun and then stay on the hotel property for 5 days.
How would they know any better? Their supervised excursion into the incredibly-policed tourist trap just beyond the gates went great!

This is a myth. They usually can't own the condo the timeshare corp. is hawking, though

Homosexually this.

There is no point in owning land in mexico. But if you do, its smarter to own a place in the boonies cuz anywhere near a city and you'll be looted everyday. At least in the boonies you have a chance of making cartel-bros.

>boomer tips Jose a dollar for getting him a drink
>Jose is eager to please you now and friendly they say
>Boomer doesnt notice the 3 cholos following him around every minute now just waiting for him to venture outside the resort confines

>per capita statistics are blown out of proportion

They really are retarded. With Syria winding down, Mexico is probably the most violent place on Earth right now. I guess it doesn't count if they only go to the tourist destinations the government bribes cartels to keep the peace at...and they don't read the articles about the times they fuck it up and a bunch of heads get found in a cooler next to a resort...or they do a drive by on jet skis.

They also dont read about the resort bartenders serving tainted alcohol to the kids of the guests
cbsnews.com/news/abbey-conner-family-sues-mexican-resort-daughter-died-drinking-possibly-tainted-alcohol-iberostar-hotel/

>he doesn't have a mexican friend bring tequila back to the states

I went down into mexico on the Pacific side in 2012 and it was really nice. Didn't stay at a walled in resort, literally a tri-plex house 30 feet away from the waters edge. Spoke to a bunch of locals and they are pissed that the border is so shitty cause no one comes down anymore because they think what happens at the border happens everywhere. We stayed in 2 different towns, Tronconnes(sp?) and Saladita. Even went into one of the big cities close to those towns and it was super chill. Although when we passed through mexico city on our way down there was a politician hanging from a bridge. But I know it's just my anecdotal evidence.

Brazil and Mexico are the same shit leftist faggot.
Fuck off from my right wing board.

Location, location, location. If you stick to the "civilized" areas of Mexico such as Mexico city, Toluca, or Monterrey you'll be relatively fine. If you go to southern Mexico I don't think they would bother you. Remember, the Mexican Federales are too scared to go into jungle areas because the Local Mayans and assorted ethnicities tend to be self-sufficient and usually armed.

Attached: mexico-travel-warning-map.png (1024x681, 88K)

ITT: OP fantasizes about becoming yosemite sam.
Don't do it you big fucking retard

To be fair you're probably safer as a gringo than a federales in Mexico, people absolutely fucking despise federales down there to the point where it makes the Jow Forums-ATF relationship look like an ideal marriage.

If you're caught with even ammunition in your vehicle crossing over the border (even if you just accidentally forgot you had it in there) they'll straight up throw you in jail and give you the harshest sentence they can unless you bribe each of them with a 4 digit + sum of burgerbux.

Whats the difference between shitskins im brazil and the shitskins in mexico

>the middle of nowhere
pay the nigga his tax and he might let you keep them

Attached: 1502447943429.jpg (667x684, 79K)

>>don’t fucking go to mexico
egg zack lee

Attached: 000-1c49p3.jpg (1262x791, 187K)

It depends, if you're on your own on some homestead then yeah they'll probably fuck with you hoping for a payoff. Even then other cartel dudes may come by later and expect a payoff too or kill you for your guns. In a group it's a bit different. This video is 6 years old though, so shit had probably changed a bit since then. I saw another video about the violence the resort towns where white people would usually vacation, the cartels usually kept the violence to a minimum in those areas so tourists would keep coming, but not anymore. In the video the locals were starting to arm themselves and do patrols, killing any cartel dudes they'd find. The cops didn't really do much about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LpIyaIHsJbc

You can't bring fruit across most boarder. According to your logic fruit is illegal in most countries. #publicschool

Depends on how much your paying the local govt officials.
Also working for a cartel would likely exempt you from most laws.

did you spell border wrong on purpose when there's multiple replies already typing that word correctly for you to reference?

>a board that pretends to be badass Is a afraid to go to one of the largest tourist destinations in world
my uncle has an illegally owned 30-30 carbine and his police buddy gives him ammo, do it

Attached: sscostanza.jpg (229x308, 33K)

Yucatan/Mexico City are nothing like the hellholes that are Northern and Western Mexico.

Being a Mexican (that was born and lives in Mexico still) there's a few stuff I can add up here.

Mexican gun laws suck. We're allowed to have one hand gun that could be .38 special, .38 super or .22lr, with a limit of 2000 rounds a year. Those being the only firearms you can own and register as a civilian for home defense only, shooting any of those guns in your property withouth a valid reason is a felony, if you want to go and practice your skills at a range, you gotta join a sports shooting club, buy another gun (not the one you got for home defense, shooting that one is a felony) register it as the gun you're using for target practice.

Wanna buy a shotgun? Gotta join a hunting club first, same process as before, I read in the SEDENA(secretary of national defense [ffs]) catalog there are some .223 semi rifles for hunting but im not into it so I didnt read further.

So you might wanna think again about ownin guns and shooting them in Mexico.

>.38 Special, .38 super or .22lr
Weird choices, i'd like to know the reasoning behind this.
I guess .38 super can "simulate" 9mm luger for all your 9mm needs.

why mexico is shithole?

They arrested that one marine and he had to make a video begging America to do something about it

I wouldn't worry about it, the police in Mexico is overhelmed with actual criminals. Worst case scenario, you bribe them.

Just bomb the whole country lol

Ask them to provide you an example of a mexican tourist being kidnapped by Americans and extorted back to their family

MY NAME IS MICHAEL WESTON

>all these guns are from america; america america america
Well no fucking shit you idiot; do you think companies legally sell firearms to cartel members? Wot?
Also only wear a cowboy hat if you want to get kidnapped in mexico.

>not realizing that we’re talking about Mexico as a whole and primarily about secluded rural areas.
>Cabo, Acapulco, Cancún, and Ensenada are obviously safer due to tourists, and visited by millions a year.
I think OP was more so talking about less developed and more sparsely populated areas like Northern Mexico, and Central...where the crime rates are horrendous.

Same thing except brazil is more accurate bc we also have way too many blegs

Poir countries r run by sub people. We Americans get to be run by the highest people! Schlomo & Steinberg! That's why our country is so awesome.

All you white bitches don't know what you're talking about. That's what wrong with you White people, talking about another country as if you're an expert when you don't know shit. Why are white people such know-it-alls? and whinny little bitches too.

People say that because Brazil is so niggerified, just like the USA.

Every race is full of whiny know nothing bitches. You just think whites do it more because you see them on TV and read things written by them more often because whites are more relevant.

This. Although if you do as you say and go into the middle of nowhere the cartels would fuck with you until they figured out you had guns. Then the cartels would call the federales to come v& you.

Michael a cute, A CUTE!

pretty high if they find out because youre an individual and dont have the power of an organized gang. Youre an easy target and can be proof theyre being a good government to others by fucking you over.

>Worst case scenario, you bribe them.
How fucking retarded do you have to be to even type that sente-
>I wouldn't worry about it
oh fuck off salsa walker you ain't fooling nobody

Mostly because they want us to have not so powerful calibers... The joke tells itself

Because of the constant drug demand from the united states

Why would someone go to those places? For real, even we know he only should go to tourist friendly locations on some places

Lol why would a cartel kill you otta nowhere? You are getting the picture wrong, trust me, cartels only mess with people that had it coming, been living all my life here without being kidnapped, robbed, or getting my house robbed, you are all paranoid

Why would you think the mexican goverment even care that much? Lmao

Pretty much this, there is not a single cop in the country you can't bribe, money talks, you can also bribe the army, if you're ballsy enough to offer em meth of coke, you'll have new friends

>Also only wear a cowboy hat if you want to get kidnapped in mexico.

Please tell me that is only an assumption and not a story, because im bursting in mexican laugh man, come on

but what about when you have already bribed 4 pablos and ain't got nothing to give to the 5th one who came over looking for a fat tip? What happens then?

some gringo settling down in the middle of nowhere for sure "has it coming"

This. Fuck that shit hole.

There's always some thing you can give the 5th. Might not be cash, itll be something.

mexicans can't own military calibers

It's brilliant what they do . . . when they mutilate a body like that. They make people believed they must have been involved; they must of deserved it because they did something.

Oh it's brilliant what they do.

This. Not just mexico, a few other countries are like this too.

>If an American citizen were to own a property out in the middle of nowhere in Mexico and he had guns and ammo without a permit, what are the chances the Mexican government would actually go after him?
Go buy property in Texas and live there with your guns, it's pretty much Mexico anyways,