The Saudis are trying to buy nukes from America

oversight.house.gov/news/press-releases/multiple-whistleblowers-raise-grave-concerns-with-white-house-efforts-to

Attached: nuclear-weapon-bomb-castle-romeo-1.jpg (1173x879, 119K)

The Saudis are our ally. President Trump went to great lengths to make that clear--and most of us here trust him.

Let 'em. Maybe they'll nuke Israel, Iran, and Pakistan.

It's simple. Nukes to Saudi Arabia>Saudis give them to terrorists>terrorists nuke US city>US nukes and takes over the entire middle east and its oil reserves. It's 5D chess to take over the world.

F THAT! I say we allow our Uranium reserves to be sold to our greatest geopolitical foe who already knows how to produce nukes and then lie about it for years until its impossible to do so and then just say, "whatever, it's not technically illegal anyways".

Are you stupid?
They are not buying nukes.
They're buying power plant technology - there's a difference, not that I approve either way.

No warheads and no uranium are being transferred outside of the US. That would be a serious breach of the NPT.

Power plant technology.

It doesn't matter. The layman thinks nukes, and what the laymen this is true is all that really matters.

But that's not even a layman issue, it would be a layman issue if we're talking about the difference of software for controlling the rods.

This is just not even reading the headlines.

lol.

saudi really really doesn't like iran or qatar rn. stop being a retard

If we sold the Saudis nukes then they would instantly nuke San Francisco for being gay

I don't see why the current administration would be opposed to the reduction in people who would never vote for him.

>continues flooding the country with crimmigrants and angering his base with retarded legislation
it's actually almost like he wants to lose

Yes, because the country sitting on an ocean of oil desperately needs nuclear energy

>there's a rule in place so that means it's not happening and can't happen guys

Hope they get one and take our Israel

>F THAT!

You can say fuck. Really. Give it a try. Then follow up with a hearty niggerbitch faggot cunt. If anybody gets triggered, they’re just being an exclusionary bigot.

what could go wrong? I'm glad I don't live in New York or LA or SF or Chicago ;)

Kick ass

You are a very stupid person.

Thank the KGB and a generation of Boomer idiots for that.

There's a big difference between reactors designed for power generation, and reactors designed for Pu-239 production and extraction.

I don't recall any US power plants ever being used to make bomb fuel--there were plans, in the '70s, to build a new generation of breeder reactors that *would* produce bomb fuel as a byproduct to help with the then-ongoing buildup, but they all fell through when the Democrats decided that anything involving the word "nuclear" (including "nuclear family") had to be denigrated and wiped out.

Yes, they're far worse then Iran and Quatar combined

True. But there's always a work-around. Case in point: when Savannah River plant stopped making tritium doe came to tva and got watts bar unit 1 to start irradiating burnable rods.

Attached: 20170813_135720.jpg (3264x2448, 2.52M)

Why would Saudi Arabia buy them from the US when they funded Pakistan's nuclear program and already have an agreement to buy them from them whenever they feel like it?

Shut up and take my nukes.

Attached: 1505264592515.jpg (600x439, 81K)

Hopefully the ensuing nuclear hellfire will cleanse this earth

Saudi’s have research agreements with Pakistan about nuclear weapons.

The Saudis financed the Pakistani nuke project, rumor says they have a dozen bombs ready for them to be flown out within 24 hours should they ask for them.