No more gun lolis any more

oneangrygamer.net/2019/02/u-n-proposes-initiative-to-ban-loli-shota-and-underage-drawings-and-cartoons/77229/

no more gun lolis any more

Attached: 5DC32D72-376B-4C1D-8F54-4A3F01681AA7.png (618x424, 337K)

It's the fucking UN, what the hell are they going to do, politely ask you to stop posting anime pics?

Attached: giantess army.jpg (795x1005, 164K)

>UN

Attached: 1549426638696.jpg (960x952, 37K)

>no more /ss/
Welp isn't it about time Jow Forums created their own nation?

The UN hasnt mattered since 1953
I have never understood the appeal of giantess shit.

Reminder that the only thing the UN is capable of doing is to impotently harass people they complain about, while their """peacekeeping""" troops are widely known to spread disease and raping and pimping local children.

UN Troopers should be lined up in front of walls and shot, and everyone who works at the UN should be buried alive in concrete.

Attached: constanze_amalie_von_braunschbank_albrechtsberger_and_stanbot_little_witch_academia_drawn_by_black_s (2716x3779, 1010K)

Trips of truth.
Look at the UNs role during the Rwandan genocide. That's all you need to know about this garbage organization.

DOESN'T THAT MEAN ONLY CHUBBY THICK MUSCULAR SWEATY BROWN BIG GIRL CONTENT ONLY?

Attached: 0b9792fb977761bfb4e37138b958e6a81ca11a94.gif (1000x1269, 1.63M)

Welp, guess Japan is done for. Literally their entire economy in shambles. Who will self defense the world from Godzilla and the giant moth one now?

Attached: 545DED7A-0A71-489C-A18F-7F8B332A4BC3.jpg (720x944, 79K)

It's like femdom, except the girl can dominate you physically as well as psychologically.

Attached: anime giant tank.jpg (819x1200, 364K)

Mothra.
You remembered that it was a moth but couldn't remember two extra fucking letters?

Besides giant candle will fuck that nigger up.

>no more loli

And nothing of value was lost
Now if they could just gas the furries with the pedos

They wont do anything given how anything is online. You put a ban, people will just go underground even further and exploit the loopholes

Attached: mfu.jpg (220x200, 13K)

there are actual fucking SLAVES still in the world
STARVING children are dying every day
there is no end to the WAR in Yemen
child PROSTITUTES are still a problem

AND LOLIS ARE THE ISSUE THE FUCKING UN CHOOSES TO ADDRESS?!

>implying that is not next on the list

Attached: 1471588430463.png (2000x5000, 2.22M)

The UN has and always will be completely fucking inept

I know this is Jow Forums and stuff but I'll bite

>I don't like it, therefore it must be banned
>Anyone who doesn't agree is automatically against world peace

Disgusting swine. Seriously does this remind anyone of a certain dude in particular, or is it just me?

Attached: 5db.jpg (480x360, 16K)

The UN only goes after low hanging fruit. It can't do anything remotely useful in the world, which is why they do things like this, demand stamps to "control arms flow", call canadians genocidal hitlerites and browbeat the swiss and the usa for having free countries.

>I have never understood the appeal of giantess shit.
hard not to love the biggest, and therefore mightiest of girls

Attached: 1464738012820.jpg (638x900, 403K)

Ironically, the UN should be gassed.

>It's a "people are angry about what some tiny, irrelevant island nation does because it's morals don't line up with their own" episode again
You'd think they'd have more important shit to worry about than some dude on the other side of the planet jerking it to a drawing.

What will the pedo neckbears do?

>I have never understood the appeal of giantess shit.

Because you are sane.

i’m honestly just fishing for a picture of a a dude in a gas mask and holding a loli body pillow in one hand and a rifle in the other

>Because you are sane.
t.normie

>Should be submitted in one of the official languages of the Committee - English, French or Spanish;
Wow, cultural imperialism much?!
This kind of racist, exclusionary policy is why the UN must be disbanded! #endracism #allculturesareequal

Attached: 1548311019859.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

>girls can dominate you psychologically
What a sad fucking sack lol

Pic related is everyone cause its 'lol UN'

Attached: FB_IMG_1479103031235.jpg (479x356, 30K)

Sounds like a good thing, anyone who likes this bullshit should be executed by the state.

The UN is like a group of middle-aged white, church-going women getting together, gossiping, and condemning things they find scandalous while also avoiding talking about anything of real importance.

And they have sons who are serial rapists.

Inb4
>I don't like the thing they want to ban therefore I don't care, actually I kinda want them to ban it just to hurt ______fags' feelings
>I feel so smug right now as they have appealed to my petty soccermom emotions, surely they couldn't possibly want to ban anything I like
Oh wait they are already here

I fucking hate loli, but It seems absurd to ban it. Just enforcing such things eats away $$ when that money could be going to tracking actual pedo cunts.

>he doesn't want a giantess to kidnap him to be her pet
>he doesn't want to be tortured every single day until his mind is broken
>he doesn't want to develop stockholm syndrome for his captor until he loves her completely

Attached: :k:ommando giantess footfaggotry.jpg (1309x1826, 346K)

WHY CANT GOVERNMENTS JUST LEAVE SHIT ALONE

YOU ALREADY CONTROL A SHITLOAD OF ASPECTS IN OUR DAILY LIVES

FREEDOM IS DEAD

Attached: 1550420729537.jpg (1024x427, 21K)

Here’s the gif

Attached: C679A2AF-206A-4BE7-9550-A5BD93074B78.gif (288x198, 1.23M)

lol you thought you where free?We haven't been free for a long time user

This.
I dont care what you jack to as long as it doesnt victimize real people who dont consent and you dont shove it in my face.
I more offended by foot and fur fags being "loud and proud" about their shit.

based benderposter

Good, this degeneracy must be stamped out.

>psychologically
u wut
they are just bigger
does not mean they are smarter
>bans fictional deceptions of anomalous behavior
>makes pedophilia legal in the context of LBGT and migrant cultural rights

Attached: 1406341891397.jpg (530x700, 260K)

Wait, this is serious?
It's not just some attention grabbing image for a thread, those dumb bastards are really going to do this?
Fuck that shit, this is the last straw, it is time to strike back!

Attached: 69774667_p0.jpg (700x597, 288K)

>It's not just some attention grabbing image for a thread, those dumb bastards are really going to do this?
Nigga, it's the UN, no one but the European Union takes them seriously, Japan will shrug as usual and continue to turn a blind eye to their hikikomoris drawing little girls with guns.

>It's not just some attention grabbing image for a thread, those dumb bastards are really going to do this?
Nigga, it's the UN, no one but the European Union takes them seriously, Japan will shrug as usual and continue to turn a blind eye to their hikikomori drawing little girls with guns.

>The UN can only address one issue at a time