I hear basically nothing about the Walther Creed

I hear basically nothing about the Walther Creed.
Why is this not the moderately poor-fag ghat of choice?

Attached: 00C39BFC-B2FB-465D-81BB-DB509F98F406.jpg (975x505, 287K)

Just one of countless striker fired polymer framed economy pistols competing for a slice of an ever more saturated market.

/thread

The grip looks small compared to the slide. Kinda makes it look hi-pointish to me. Never shot one though, so I can't really speak to it's shoot ability. I wouldn't buy a gun I don't like the looks of though, so...meh

it's ugly like all modern walther designs
probably works fine though idk

it has a gay name

Then just scratch the C and D off of it and make a meme.

Is cheap and ugly but no on the level of hi-point so no one notices it

Attached: Walther REEEEE.jpg (949x505, 152K)

Id buy it
>grip stippling needs to be a rage pepe

It looks like a fucking hi-point

Forgot a Creed on the technical thing

Attached: Walther REEEEEE.jpg (949x505, 153K)

CDNN Sports sells the Walther Creed for $249 with two 16 rounds mags. A guy next to me at my range let me run a mag through it, and it shot sweet; I printed one ragged hole on the x ring at 21 feet. It felt good and had a great, crisp trigger. I'd buy one right now if it had a thumb safety-- I usually shoot Beretta 92s and 1911s, and my thumb is always looking for the safety on target acquisition.

This. I've always thought it looked like a hipoint

It looks more like a Glock 17 than a Hipoint, and it isn't a giant blob of pot metal.

Now I just think of a hospital.

It's a great pistol by most accounts and a serious budget option. But it's huge. The barrel is also weird with a seam on it and a point of contention. It would help if people could find them in my state. Most people that want a cheap ass 9mm however are looking for at least a compact frame. "full size budget 9mm" isn't a very large niche anymore.

?

Yeah they should have named it the shinedown
Or the walther staind

I also have questions about this, I see them for as low as $250, I would very much consider buying one.

Looks like a baby P99

The creed is basically a PPX with PPQ-styled grip.

One great thing is a it's a perfect home defense gun and also great for people with limited motions in the hands too, easier to cock and rack than other pistols.

I actually own a PPX, the Creed's predecessor.

They are actually fantastic. The grip is actually very comfortable, the reliability is suprisingly superb, magazines are reasonable, and it is accurate with a fairly nice trigger.

The only reason the PPX/Creed is dismissed is because "it looks like a highpoint".

The thing costs $249, it's a GREAT budget/house/car gun. I like it better than my first gen Canik, which itself is just a walther clone.

There really is no downside to it other than looks, but it trades looks for ergonomics. It is suprisingly one of the most comfortable pistols to get behind.

I think he means a flatline sound

These are good posts, walther really makes great guns, I’m definitely getting a creed.