Seriously, write them

Thread for House and Senate bills to write your representatives about.

Big ticket items:
>HR 8: Bipartisan background checks
Elimates private sales by making ALL firearm sales go through an FFL for a check

>S 66: 2019 AWB
You know the tune

>S 69: Constitutional Carry
Yeah boi!

>HR 775: SHUSH Act
Classifies Silencers as firearm accessories

Minor (subjective) Shit:
>H.R. 157: Gun Manufacturers Accountability Act
Repeals protections to manufacturers from civil suits for having their products used in criminal activities

>H.R. 869: Undetectable Firearms Modernization Act
Expands the number of components that have to show up on detection devices

Attached: FB_IMG_1520699169942.jpg (625x479, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/163/text
ontheissues.org/TX/Sheila_Jackson_Lee_Gun_Control.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_California_Proposition_187
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he unironically believes that writing to your representatives does anything

The only way you're going to change the course this country is on is with blood, and a lot of it.

Attached: 1418336233571.gif (330x200, 2.23M)

Gotcha, start handwriting letters using blood as ink

>yes, goyi... i mean, fellow gun owners, listen to me, dont ever attempt to contact your representatives, just violently sperg out instead - these false flag shootings are costing us many shekels to stage , why wont you help us and cause few real ones?
>And forget about all the progress you made with concealed carry laws, its random coincidence, completely unrelated to you making your voice heard to people you elect.
>It would be best if you ignore voting at all. Why bother? They are all the same, so just let liberals win, why do you care, the revolution is just behind the corner anyway, and then we will have utopia.
>remember, don't ever do anything , there's nothing to gain in any legal action
>just go shoot someone, it will be best way to further our.. i mean, your goals

Attached: feinstein happy.gif (341x376, 2.41M)

>H.R. 157: Gun Manufacturers Accountability Act
This ones kind of weird, It's like trying to sue Ford because a Focus was used in a bank robbery.

Heres another good one

>S. 94: Target Practice and Marksmanship Training Support Act
Supports opening/expanding target ranges on federal lands

It's hilarious that you're accusing me of being a kike because I'm telling you to do the exact opposite of what the kikes want. Your letters and "demands" mean nothing if you never back them up. Politicians don't give a shit how many angry words you send them, at the end of the day they know there's enough people who support gun control that they'll keep getting re-elected to their comfy job where they make millions of dollars for doing literally nothing. The only way you're going to scare them is to show them that they aren't as safe as they think they are and that their actions have consequences. A tyrant by any other name is still a tyrant, and they all deserve death.

Lord nows people have tried

Still, seems like an attempt to discourage firearm manufacturing in the us by making them financially liable for what other people do with their product

Alright m80, you first

SHALL

Vote yes on pro-gun legislation

You wrongly mislabeled HR 163 as HR 157.
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/163/text

check it out doods. I'm voicing my opinion as we speak to my state rep.

Attached: SHALL.jpg (613x751, 60K)

Got re-introduced in th 116th Congress

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/157?q={"search":["Hr 157"]}&s=1&r=1

Good man

Attached: 1496343685449.jpg (600x600, 90K)

This was how it was in the late 90s. Gun control groups went after manufacturers left and right with frivolous lawsuits.

>subscribing to the newsletter
big mistake bucco
based Aquaposter

>living in a district that is only 9 percent white
i'm sorry

I got a better idea
instead of writing letters......
what if.....
we just started using our constitutional right to bear arms to kill every single jewish person and every single politician that has taken their money inside the USA

maybe if we start disemboweling their wives and hanging them from lamp posts or running their kids over when they cross the street in stolen cars
maybe that will do more than writing a letter

Attached: c3ba45f726d3d7df3c0a942837c6de501685ce6d097a368dca85a1ad888c8a24.jpg (718x623, 159K)

Sounds like a fantastic idea, You first, ill provide overwatch

Come now, fantasies of purging liberals and their ilk are all well and good, but the real, concrete progress we can actually make towards more gun rights is going to come through politicking for the foreseeable future

I fully agree fellow white person.
we should sit back and vote our way out of this. maybe give the 2 party system another few decades of the benefit of the doubt.

its not like jews are importing millions upon millions of brown skinned people to replace us and vote away our rights while turning the USA into a welfare state.
not like the ones from 20 years ago who had six kids who are all gonna vote democrat and live off welfare while replacing the working class and always vote for more free money and more immigration and more bilingual preference and more wars for israel because senator greenstein promised them an 18 pack of bud light if they vote away the racist ass constitution.

but you think there are mexicans coming across by the thousands that are thinking
>trip out maria, Ive been reading this thomas paine fools works and shit
>dis common sense shit is crazy foo, make me wanna go to america and have 8 kids and vote republican vato

or maybe they are used as a weapon to lower IQ scores nation wide and ruin schools
but yeah we should just keep voting. not like they are gonna let anymore in. voting makes sense.

Attached: immigration.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

>whites are being demographically genocided
>let’s be civil and nice guise!

these are my people with how I'm a beaner as well, but there's more and more gringos coming in having those 3 story townhouses in my hood driving the cost of living up.

jokes on you, I used to be under Sheila Jackson Lee but it got redistricted to Sylvia Garcia last election.
ontheissues.org/TX/Sheila_Jackson_Lee_Gun_Control.htm

shit you're right, we are blacklisted by the fbi as it is being on this basket weaving forum, now I'm really blacklisted.

If I remember correctly the british did hang some kikes for peeling gold coins the 17th century, another thing Isaac Newton did for humanity adding that ridged rim to minted coins....based permavirgin

Attached: milfs demand action.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

>gook mom holding a picture of ARs
Is this an advertisement?

lets vote our way out of this!!
>yeah just like prop 187?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_California_Proposition_187

surprise surprise the (((courts))) stepped in and reversed it even though we (((voted)))

Attached: mexican invasion.png (564x3363, 565K)

thanks fellow white person. glad Im able to rely on people like you.

Attached: 1550455867206.jpg (995x889, 103K)

Im ready when you are

Attached: day at the range with a woke RO.webm (720x416, 2.4M)

>Governor Wilson appealed the ruling, which brought the case to the federal Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. But in 1999, the newly elected Democratic Governor Gray Davis had the case brought before mediation.[23] His administration withdrew the appeal before the courts in July 1999, effectively killing the law.

So this probably would have been pushed to SCOTUS if there was a Rep gov in-office. Back then, probably would have been struck down by the Dem majority court. But, now that we have a 5-4 Rep lead in the SCOTUS (6-3 if Ginsburg finally bites it, and Trump pushes another appointment through) if a firearm case goes that high, we stand a very good chance of having rulings in our favor for decades

>good chance of having rulings in our favor for decades
uh huh.
the one function of a country is to have borders and enforce borders.
we dont even have that.

but you think we have (((decades))) of our rights being protected by the courts.
what good are guns if you dont use them?

Europeans aren't coming here because they have no desire to. Stop blaming your inadequacies on other people.

Protected? Not explicitly, no. But it sets precedent on the issue and opens the way for suits to be filed en-masse if anyone does try to pass restrictive legislation.
Anyway, if youre so keen on the "use em" attitude, go right ahead, i wont stop you

but europeans desire massive 3rd world immigration from the 3rd world?
or is it just jews giving millions to NGO's to flood europe with rape apes and jihadis?

Attached: (((immigration))).webm (512x288, 2.33M)

>i wont stop you
then what fucking good are you?
jews are gonna be delivering truck loads of AR's to foreign nationals and niggers once the shooting starts.
and youre not gonna lift a finger?

Attached: 1548690116264.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

This. It's about time for a real revolution... again.

start making lists
find out where (((they))) live around your area
>they live

Attached: they live off usury.gif (712x400, 2.8M)