Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1504720319409.png (500x656, 155K)

Fuck Trudeau
Fuck Blair
Fuck the CBC

first for nice posting

the chances of bill-71 not passing?

Attached: hmm.jpg (1920x1080, 699K)

why can't we all put aside our differences and unite under a shared love of guns and shooty things

Attached: 1516107934003.png (268x273, 72K)

Dumb question. How does one reactivate a dewat?

Attached: 1543978839985.jpg (126x120, 3K)

Because fuck you nigger, that's why

Attached: jDaEb.jpg (333x500, 38K)

And I'm going to tell you why this is a dumb question - something you already know. Depends on how it was deactivated.

honk honk officer

Depends on the dewat. Remove fucked parts. Replace them. Easier said than done, but that's the tl;dr.

Anyone got any suggestions for good scope mounts for a Mauser type rifle? Don't worry, it's a piece of shit Chilean one in 7.62 NATO, not a K98.

Got no response

Attached: 1543187025244.jpg (598x423, 66K)

Toks are pieces of shit and notorious child killers. Turn it in ASAP before you accidentally execute an innocent first nations boy.

I'm certainly not an RCMPnigger
Pinky promise

Attached: 20190219_174919.jpg (4608x3456, 3.93M)

>Safety
Pretty sure he's talking about an SVT.

:)))
:((((

Because fuck anyone who wants to send a SWAT team in the middle of the night to take my property by force.

the half cock safety on a TT

With a dremel

Attached: 20190219_185144.jpg (1440x2560, 1.98M)

>i cant clearly see your rcmp underware
nice try

Attached: 1547883546894.jpg (288x500, 55K)

Then why didn't he just pull back on the hammer?

hammer kept getting stuck going back to half-cock position

Take a photo of the hammer and the sear.

i mean can see

I don't think its an issue with the hammer or sear since after I removed the jam I could dry fire. And then I got a FTF when I tried cycling again.

*notices bulge* OwO

>why can't we all put aside our differences and unite under a shared love of ___________
Because it's a lot harder than it sounds. That goes for just about any hobby.

Love drawing? Too bad, so do furfags and autists.
Enjoy fishing? So does every middle-aged Asian man going through a mid-life crisis.
Baking cakes? Women and gays are into that shit.
Does fixing cars bring you joy? Every straight male aged 16-21 "enjoys" this too, because it's the quickest way to having something remotely resembling a personality. Add a guitar to complete the package.

You forgot the backwards baseball cap and piercings.

That's kind of a bullshit and cynical way of being. It's not hard to not be a cunt.

Besides guns, I also like anime, manga, video games, comic books, and movies. Come at me, bro.

I'm not huge on anime but it doesn't bother me.

we could be frens

Attached: 1546309697739.png (441x340, 178K)

Literally me

Me too, but I hate being around other people

>anime, manga
intothetrashitgoes.PNG

>crying about japshit on fucking Jow Forums

Attached: 1550617402370.jpg (960x952, 37K)

I'm done my application and waiting on acceptance to a combat arms reserve unit. Will it be a shitty situation if i'm not the most social person?

rude

>>>/reddit/

sometimes the truth hurts. Its like when western """men""" fanboy of marvel and DC superhero shit. Grow up. That stuff is for children

Attached: 1547502651300.jpg (460x460, 134K)

people who obsess over being seen as an adult are just as childish as manchildren who obsess over transformers toys

Attached: asian varg.jpg (425x425, 50K)

Please fuck off back to facebook

>anime
>for children
Yeah shit like Southpark is for kids too right because it's animated. Fuck off boomer faggots

>falling for bait this weak
I pity you.

> M E R E L Y
> P R E T E N D I N G
come on son

Attached: dab.gif (498x312, 308K)

Oh I wasn't the guy that you were sperging on, but you don't need to hide your butthurt from me. I'm gentle~

>see strong CPC support in these threads
>look up gun policy
>it's fucking nothing
Why shill so hard for the better of two evils?

Attached: Scheerpolicy2.jpg (640x888, 104K)

UwU gimme cummies daddy

Sorry those big words hurt your brain.

It's the only party with non-zero support that is doing anything to improve gun legislation. That, and if the phrase "firearms ombudsman" doesn't get you hard then you can fuck off of Jow Forums

Attached: fed up pepe with coffee.png (306x306, 112K)

I'd vote for a house plant over Turdo

literal brainlet

Attached: 1547515028938.jpg (365x507, 52K)

>t. illiterate
See

Because the shills and party cucks are deadly afraid of losing power, that goes for every party. The CPC deserves to fade into obscurity, they have done nothing but use gun owners as their token niggers for "safe" votes. I want Trudeau out but I'm voting Libertarian or PPC and I don't give a shit what anyone else has to say about it; my region always goes Conservative. Doesn't matter how I vote anyway.

Who cares what they say faggot? They can say whatever the fuck they want. They could say "guaranteed free NR full fun AK74s for every conservative voters when we take parliament!" and you retards would gobble it up like the cattle you are. Harper promised to kill the Firearms act; instead he killed the LGR (Good) but then strung us out for another election and the other side had more motivation to bother voting. He had a good long run and didn't do hardly fuck all. This is democracy; parties that don't deliver don't deserve to be elected again based on the sole promise of being slightly less shit than the other party. This isn't even a plug for the french manlet, but I absolutely welcome fresh blood into the system; expect nothing less than abysmal voter turnout anyway.

Attached: 1550538788149.jpg (1167x1169, 194K)

Scheer still has a better chance and will get completely dicked over if he doesn't go through with gun plans. I get it, yeah go vote for max, but Scheer will still have the better chance of winning over Turdeau and Max

this says more about the voting system than it does user's voting preferences
3/10 though made me respond

>no reading comprehension
My riding always goes conservative, I could literally vote for Trudeau and it wouldn't make a difference.
>complying with their shit gun laws
>ever
Confirmed bootlick. You're the problem with this country- because everyone just gambles on what's "safe" and reassures themselves that "AT LEAST IT'S BETTER THAN x!" That's how we got fucking Trudeau. "Anyone but Harper!" Now you want to lick globalist+israeli boot because "anyone but Trudeau." Nothing's going to get significantly better if people just keep switching between the same shit groups of representatives forever.

Attached: 1548561697430.jpg (652x1004, 126K)

>doesn't understand how congress or parliament works
>makes a shit meme
>w0w I'm so smart lma0 rekt
Never change, Jow Forumsanada

>going all achtuchually reddit tier on me
you get the point faggot

Lurk more newfag

Yeah, I get the point, you're a fucking moron. I'm glad we had this conversation.

its time to go back

Attached: 1500591503441.png (571x618, 53K)

Family photo anyone?

Attached: 20190219-012347.jpg (1067x800, 123K)

>ip logged by 4channel
>rcmp request ip from admins
Congrats, you just put yourself on a registry and they know what guns you have

Kill yourself retard

Also
>mft stock
Disgusting

samefag

>he doesn't know Jow Forums logs ip data
Lmao, you're already on a list for being a gun owner. All rcmp or csis needs is to request that data and all posts made from that ip and then they know what you have

This, how do people not realize that it doesn't even matter what you post here, if you have a license, they already know who you are and where you're from and what you do.

Too late, you deleted the pic but the data exists. Sks, m14, garand, stag10, slr, something else

Has anybody ever sold a gun to Reliable Gun? Which of the BC dealers pay the best for a new in box but technically now used gun?

>he actually thinks the RCMP, the same RCMP that accidentally mass granted prohibited licenses, the same RCMP that couldn't keep complete or consistent long gun registration data, the same RCMP that dumps AR15s out the back of their patrol car and yeets into the sunset, the same RCMP that can't stop raping and molesting its female members for more than a day, the same RCMP that can't even keep tabs on real criminals keeps a complete, up to date and comprehensive log and registry of every post, poster, and their property

That faggot ditch digging twink and all of his friends openly flaunt their numerous full fun toys on the regular and they're still being disgusting western provincers, you think they give a shit or even have the resources to pay attention to your piece of shit nugget and SKS you post on a chinese cartoon forum? No, you moron.

Just sell on the ee, stores will jew you more than fudds

Imagine getting this mad

I'm not mad, I'm just incredibly sorry that your mother dropped you on your head as a child.

>he doesn't know
Ok dummy, keep thinking you're safe. How about you post your guns?

This

>keep thinking you're safe.
Nobody is safe, but you're a retard if you seriously believe that they have the time, resources or interest to watch a handful of weeaboo faggots with their gay milsurp on 4chin.
>post your guns?
Phone's dead, I posted in the previous thread, and I've posted in other previous threads before. It makes no difference if I do or don't, it's not going to somehow make your paranoia any less retarded. If you have a license, they know you have guns. If you have an RPAL, your shit is already registered.

Ok libtard

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-213406_Chrome.jpg (1073x402, 133K)

They do have the time and resources. If they don't then prove it.
>m-my phone's dead!
Sure, faggot.

Burden of proof is on you retard
Now post proof that the rcmp has subpoenaed/requested someones ip address from an american image board like you said here

>overdose on alex jones, /x/ and Trudeau's weed
>genuinely believe an overstretched police force that can't even stop basic B&Es has the time or resources to log and dossier every anonymous poster on Jow Forums
>throw a hissy fit because it's easier to screech "NOGUNZ!" than it is to form a coherent thought process

Attached: 1550106150266.jpg (1024x566, 57K)

Been sitting on a Stag-10 receiver set since I got it, just ordered the barrel, handguard, and gas tube I need to finish it off! (pic related is my first AR project, I don't have any pics of the Stag yet)

>Ghost gun
spooky, user

dangit, maybe I shouldn't be shooting

Attached: AR_Assembly.jpg (1968x568, 360K)

>5'2
>No guns

>no argument
>no guns

Post guns, manlet.

>still no argument
>still nogunz

Oh look, another "post guns" argument that's gonna go on for two days with nobody on either side ever posting his guns.

Anyone that votes PPC is a no-guns because he doesn't care about gun rights being eroded when Trudumbfuck gets another term because he didn't vote Conservative.

And I posted and deleted my guns in the last thread but you didn't, no-guns manlet.

>I posted it but deleted it!
No proof then.
No guns.
No argument.
Bye kiddo, some of us work in the morning.

>Seething no guns manlet

Don't let the door hit you on your way out, no guns manlet homo

Attached: laughingwhores2.jpg (1024x712, 119K)