What’s the deal with HK right now and not replenishing their stock? P30/L/sk in 9mm are unicorns...

What’s the deal with HK right now and not replenishing their stock? P30/L/sk in 9mm are unicorns, P2000/sk in 9mm are practically dried up, and now full size USP are starting to disappear.

Attached: A511AFE6-45F9-4EFD-B1B9-89740ACBC4CA.jpg (570x570, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/09/02/hk-hate-you-import-export-laws-vs-people/
budsgunshop.com/catalog/search.php/type/Handguns/q/HK/sort/relevance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They hate their civilian customers.

Odd, local shop had like 15 VP9s in stock with a bunch of variants and other shit. Though their HK display was now completely empty. So maybe going bankrupt?

VP9 models seem to be the one handgun exempt from the dwindling supply.

They hate you because you suck.

supply/demand - no one wants their shit

Wouldn't not being able to find them indicate that demand is exceeding supply?

you don't make a ton when people don't want it to begin with

But if people didn't want it they'd still be on the shelves.

>gun store notices than they are selling less and less
>when their inventory dwindles they decide not to order any more

HK fucked up when trying to market to poorfags. The VP9 was a mistake they should have never made that shitcan. Just focus on high end faggots and let the poorfags rot.

>t. HK fuccboi

>the last run of 1000 too much longer to sell
>lets only do 400 this time
no need to take things so literal fag

the VP9 is the only good pistol they make nowadays, and finally with a button release since they learned paddle = shit

What? first off the Mark 23 is the best pistol ever made, albiet limited with its absurd size. The USP compact is light years ahead of the VP9.

Honestly HK lets me down tremendously with their rifle offerings.

>US wants to put a law in making it illegal to boycott Isreal
>HK refuses to sell to Isreal for almost 3 years now
Probably why they are sending less guns to the US.

>poorfags with hi-points arguing over what is quality
Everytime

>first off the Mark 23 is the best pistol ever made

its one of the coolest handguns ever made but lets not get carried away

PPQ > VP9 and I say that as a HK fag

>best
>absurd
vidya fags plz go

I tried two PPQs, and I actually found the VP9 way better in every way except for the trigger.

As someone that's owned a MK23 it is a great handgun and even better when ran suppressed but its not the BEST pistol ever made. I think the USP Tactical (which i also own) is a better iteration of the MK23 and more practical in terms of size. But even then they are not the BEST pistols ever made and i say that as an HK fan boy.

>he doesn’t own a mark 23

What would you say is the best? I personally much prefer rifles to handguns so my interpretations for handguns is probably a bit skewed. The only modern polymer handguns I own are mark 23, USPc, Glock 43. I mostly buy rifles and milsurp pistols.

They are busy making a fuckton of M27s for the USMC right now.

I mean its hard to say what's best because its subjective to the user. For me with smaller hands i really love my VP9 and its the one gun i have 4K + rounds through with no issues. Points well, feels great in my hands, been nothing but reliable and I've cleaned it twice i think. I like the USP line and loved the MK23 and even owned a P7 at one point which wasn't my favorite. The guns currently in my safe I haven't gotten rid of are the VP9, West German P226 with SRT kit installed and my Glock 19. I would like to pick up a P30 at some point but i can never find any for sale locally. I know i didn't really answer your question but I think there are plenty of handguns on the market that are excellent, it just depends on what you like that makes it best.

shit nigga im trying to buy a USP 9 Tactical

Best HK coming through

Attached: B1523B96-4C7E-409C-8495-EB6D6C7A36EA.jpg (590x443, 31K)

But civilians get lifetime warranty military and police get 1 year

VP9 seems to be less snappy

HK is filling military contracts. Saudis or UAE just purchased a shit load. NATO just ordered replacements. The worlds been at war kids.

paddle is great
what's your glove size?

>Poorfags with overpriced plastigats arguing which hand barbie is better.

Cz/tanfo/sti masterrace coming thru.

Damn your shit's all retarded are you ok?

>TFW H&K was dropping the prices on their handgun models to create as much liquidity as possible in a short period of time
>TFW they pull out of the US almost entirely, sell off most of their assets, and move to barely fulfilling military contracts instead because momma merkel's finally leaned on them enough
End of an era

experts and elites were being sold for nothing
i missed out

They should just relocate to the states, we'd treat them right.

It's nice to know that hk caters to the mentally disabled who can't operate a paddle release.

There's no such thing as a best gun period, they all fit different needs, niches, and preferences.
Life isn't an RPG with stats and skill points, grow up.

>2 less rounds than USP45 because muh grip panels and an integrated rail

Old meme. Not even sure if it's funny anymore.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/09/02/hk-hate-you-import-export-laws-vs-people/

Local shop told me they have military contracts and they are top priority, so consumer market production halted.

No shortage of these. I got this bad boy.

Attached: 1.jpg (3024x4032, 1.76M)

it has a nicer slide release, or at least I prefer the slimmer one to the usp's

>cowadooty
yikes

I'm an economist by trade.

They started producing P30 and HK45 lines in Georgia I thought

HK's business model is designing cheap as fuck weapons and marketing them as expensive.

G3= Western AK
G36=Plastic
USP=Plastic
UMP=Plastic

Fuck, their flagship GPMG is still a WW2 state-funded design. They are good, but they are Glock tier with tacticool tax. Any plastic frame pistol is cheap by nature.

Attached: 1519527847594.png (1313x1248, 251K)

Basic bitch G17s go 100k+ rounds and will be replaced by the factory beyond repair.

Why spend $1300 more for the meme when even the HK45 is better in every way except on a 1990s retarded idea the a pistol should be a primary weapon

He ain't wrong with P30 and P7 as runners up.

The EU Unified Military need everything to fight the evil USA

Attached: 1520229088596.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

>CZs
>Relevant in anything except gaming

USP in 10mm when?

45 vs 10mm, where do I settle?

I meant relocate entirely, become an American company entirely so the kraut gov can no longer fuck them over with their absurd patent and export laws.

Or could be benefits of mass production having a factory in the USA and getting around import/export laws.

they seriously dont have this?

Not that I can find. Only conversion kits from 40, but you have to enlarge the ejection port

I had to put in a special order on a USP 45 tactical at my lgs. I have no idea if the order will ever come through.

>feels bad man

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (399x388, 70K)

Idk why you're being a cunt towards me? I agree there is no such thing as the best pistol or rifle ever. Read my response to his, its all subjective as to what one person considers best. I think the VP9 is the best handgun for me but not the best ever made.

P7 aint that great and i owned on of those. Shit is heavy for a single stack, gets hot after a few mags. Its a really cool design but not worth what they go for in terms of price these days.

Your shit looks all retarded. Is your gun okay?

It will eject spent 10mm casings just not complete rounds.

honestly I don't know, same reason I keep coming back here even though it's garbage

sure you did friend

Attached: ktard.jpg (1200x630, 152K)

*fewer

they do get hot, but they definitely worth it imo because they shoot so damn well
(and yes they're cool as fuck)

Attached: Heckler&Koch.jpg (2419x2777, 2.48M)

All the more reason to love govt deals instead of selling to plebs

>tfw you will never buy a new USPc in 357 Sig

Attached: 1514901870537.png (498x568, 345K)

I love mine, BUT WHERE THE FUCK DID ALL THE 20 ROUND EXTENTIONS GO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEÉEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1231181440.jpg (3264x1836, 1.47M)

LOL, Just get a metal SIG P226, not plastic vidya toys, kid.

MG3 did nothing wrong

HK is not as rich business like US equivalents. All what HK can do is to provide quality
>and trust that US manufacturing will follow HK European quality standards.

I actually love the American illusion of quality.

I just had a chance of shooting both Schmeisser and Haenel AR15s with factory 5.56 NATO Lapua ammo. We are talking about around 0.4 MOA here. Genuinely a "fuck off bitch" experience right here.

>implying US AR’s can’t do that too

>Schmeisser and Haenel
With the money spent on that you could get the same MOA on a high end american AR as well.

“I actually love the American illusion of quality.”
>AR-15
>Adds two European names
>tightens some tolerances
>upcharges $2,000
>Nouveau Riche kid wearing Supreme shirt cums his Gucci pants when he gets .5 MOA from a bench

pure cringe kid

this, stop comparing to bargain bin american brands

Show me an unedited range time.

The social media guy is pretty funny

Attached: 35FFF835-FF9B-4777-B706-21D8C5FB4CA5.jpg (479x608, 73K)

it's a girl believe it or not

>upcharges $2,000
That's an acceptable price for a quality rifle, isn't it.

>high end AR from a high end mgf, 1800 to 3000 USD
>Rifle Dynamics AK, 2000 USD
>RK62S or RK92S, 1700-2500 Euros, Nordic local

>not even mentioning the good ammo

A good rifle and it's ammo costs at least 8K USD minimum to have and learn one fully and properly. Real courses and classes ofc on top of that.

Gay af

Biological female? Not a trap? Disgust. Never buying HK until they get a proper social media trap on board.

I just hate how the weird Batman style grip texture looks.

go get yourself your HK my man

budsgunshop.com/catalog/search.php/type/Handguns/q/HK/sort/relevance

Attached: Pistols 8818.jpg (1200x722, 419K)

any known photos of her.

Attached: 0.jpg (200x200, 10K)

thats not her

Looks exactly what I would imagine her to be. Shes the typical range rover driving basic bitch that will throw her frap at you for walking on the sidewalk.

Unless HK has another social media public relations girl, this is the photo on the persons linkdin account.

That would be the end of HK and they know it. They got caught circumventing German export law in the past and HK guns showed up in connflicts like Libya and Syria which is why they're under much stricter overseight now.

They only exist because they suck on the teet of German government contracts (and they somehow still almost went bankrupt because of mismanagement). For the G36 replacement Germany wants an ITAR free gun, that means SIG is out and HK is guaranteed to win the contract.

what a fucking company to dream to work for

Attached: 1499181387150.jpg (400x400, 21K)

The German government controls export of intellectual property for firearms including blueprints and technical data packages. HK can relocate...minus all of their designs and manufacturing data.

I dunno I just think the USP is overpriced for what it is
Now if they brought back the P7....

ugly guido trash.

thats a man.

>The German government controls export of intellectual property for firearms including blueprints and technical data packages.
yes, of course
>HK can relocate...minus all of their designs and manufacturing data.
Not really, they could move to the US and sell cheap ARs to private customers. But they'd lose the German gov contracts, most of their employees and would become just another US gun company trying to compete in an oversaturated market.

I need to introduce my cock into her life

It is with its shitty recoil spring, the USP dual spring and the P30 Buffer system offer far superior recoil management.

.45 super

never buying HK again.

Looks like a hi point

>selling guns to the saudis
Into the trash HK goes.