Liquor store weapons

The cornerstore I work in is about to be turned into a liquor store , and I'm running it full time. It's out in the country but it's a 20 minute drive from a town full of nogs. Other than the pistol on my hip, what type of heat should I pack under the counter? I'm thinking maybe an AK pistol or the shockwave I currently own, but I don't know. Also should I buy a level 3 soft vest to keep under my coat?

Attached: 1538102056170.png (391x249, 26K)

AR-15, AK type stuff.

Get a PS90 and dab on those haters in style

don't fuck around, the audible clack of a 12 gauge is enough to make anybody shit their pants. alternate 00 Buck and slugs in the tube.

Budget less than 700 senpai

What are the rules around suppressors in your area? Something suppressed in .300BLK would be a lot less harsh on your ears than a short shotgun, for example.

An AR-15 or an AK

Make sure it looks super mean and babykilleresque for maximum pants shitting when you pull it out and waste a nog

Attached: anime girl sunglasses.jpg (639x624, 43K)

I'm 19 so no NFA funsies for me

>what type of heat should I pack under the counter?
A shotgun loaded with low-recoil buck, given that you don't have next door neighbors.

>Also should I buy a level 3 soft vest to keep under my coat?
That sounds prudent, given any impeding nignoggery.

Dude my backstop is a 300 yard field with a pine forest behind that

Then you're good to go.

Does the place have security cams to defend your account of things in court?

If you absolutely have to have something under the counter I'd say a memewave would be perfectly adequate. Take it from someone who's worn a level 3 vest every day at work. Don't. It's heavy, nasty, sweaty, and just downright miserable.

Ya. Also my boss is a hothead Pajeet kid with two bodies on him already from running one of their other stores so I'll have backup lol

If it's really that dangerous maybe get a vest, I take my last statement back.

Noted. I'll look for the lightest one.

Whatever you do, dont do that. Lightweight armor is a meme for people who think they wont get shot. The kind of nog thatll rob your store wont be using hollowpoints so all the vest will do is expand the bullet and slow it down so that it creates a larger wound channel with no exit. What you want to happen is for the bullet to go straight through so that you dont go into septic shock, and that aint happening with meme armor.

Thanks satan

Get a semi-auto shotgun in 12 guage.

.410 AR pistol

Get level III if you're going to wear a kevlar vest. All I'm saying is that it's heavy and you can't wash it. Chances are you're going to buy a retired police vest that someone has sweat in for 2 years. It's nasty. But if you have to you have it.

Judge

You can't throw them in the washing machine but you can hit it with simple green and scrub it off.

That's not going to do shit for the sweat embedded inside the kevlar. Imagine wearing a yellow stained mattress all day.

If you want to hit 10 bottles of liquor every time you shoot it, then yeah

>Two bodies on him

Please tell us the story of your Slayer Pooh boss.

No, but it will help with the smell to an extent.

Ok so this was in the nog infested city on the bad side.

>be Pajeet
>closing time so lock the store and go outside for a smoke
>two urban youth walk up with pistols
>they think he's mexican
>"aye amigo you speak english"
>"A little. You want money or are you killing me?"
>"We're not gonna kill your stupid ass"
>"I have no money on me but there's cash in the trunk. Want me to get it"
>"Hell no we're not stupid we'll go get it. If there's no money we're actually shooting you"
>They go get it
>As they're messing with the trunk, boss pulls his shitty sigma 40 out and sprays both of them in the backs

I asked him if it weighed on him but he said that they pushed him and he had no choice so his conscience is clear.

>In the backs

How did he get away with that?

Also, Based Pajeet.

They were armed and were still threats. He also had a permit so he was legal and it was pretty clear they had shitty intentions.

Nice. Good luck with the new job. I'm sorry you're forced to go about your life and business where you're under threat.

Hope things work out with the liquor store and that you don't have any trouble.

Thanks friend. Diversity irl isn't too fun and the city blacks trickle out to cause problems. I hope it goes well too.

deagle

real answer- hand gun and soft armor
dream answer- those clear walled, bullet proof bunker shit they have at pizza huts in the hood

If I may suggest:

Slickster plate carrier with level IIIA polymer plates. Look for some with a thickness of ~half inch. I know RMA sells (or did sell) some for cheap. According to them it's good up to magnum handgun loads.

16" 5.56mm rifle loaded with frangible ammunition in order to minimize over-penetration. Alternatively a pump action shotgun with an 18" barrel and full stock. None of this shockwave bullshit, that's going to be tough to aim effectively and looks iffy in court.

IIIa vest would be a good idea, but they do get annoying to wear after a while. Keep that in mind. Of course steel plate isn't any easier.
Or it's the innocent grandma's car outside the front door. Or the 21y/o sorority chick one aisle over. Or the transformer hanging on the power pole outside which supplies the building.

You are responsible for the end result of every bullet you ever fire, even in self defense. It is prudent to be sure that the weapon and ammo you are using does exactly what it is designed and intended to and nothing else.

That's why 7.62 is a poor choice, and why even 12ga should be treated with caution. On the other hand 5.56 is great at breaking up and stopping early, but only with expensive self defense geared ammunition that is specifically designed to fragment quickly and reliably.

My advice, get a basic bitch 16" off the shelf (not kit built) AR like an M&P Sport. Put a red dot on it and load with some Hornady TAP Urban, plus rotate a mag of that stuff plus some M193 every range trip until you are absolutely sure you can put a round from your AR into anything at 100yd. You should be able to make a 100yd steel body shillouette dance as fast as you can shoot.

Once you can do that you are about as ready for anything as you can possibly get.

Shockwaves are easy to aim

ignore people saying AR-15. UNLESS you're going to keep it under the counter with mag inserted and round chambered.

i'd say use the memewave. and yes armor is a must. it's too cheap and easy not to.

>tfw work at a liquor store and have for 2 years
I live in upside down land and I can't say I've ever had any problems; that said I work in a rich area.

>Pack heat
If someone WAS to rob your store; assuming it's not your business is it a big deal?

I mean if you get held up or something; hypothetically are you planning on cowboy drawing and winning a shootout?

Just interested. If I got robbed I'd just let them take whatever they wanted. Not my business; not my problem. I get paid either way.

Fuck that shit if he pulls a gun on me I'm putting that animal in the ground

Not compared to a shotgun with a stock they aren't.

>septic shock
I don't think you understand what that means.

Can't fault you on that. I hope you're quick

It's called collateral damage.

When someone pulls a gun on a person in order to rob them, they are asserting that the object they are trying to acquire is worth more than the life of the person they are threatening. It's not a matter of the value of the object they are trying to steal, but a matter of the life that they are willing to risk (that of another person without their consent), which is the issue.

That's why in non-cucked countries like (most of) the US, we see armed robbery or any initiation of deadly force as a crime so serious that the bastard doing it ought to be given a long dirt nap. Of course if they run off and get caught, the threat is not immediate and perhaps they can be turned around. But in the act, the value of the life of a person willing to jeapordize the lives of others for their own selfish benefit is a net negative, and is treated as such.

Plus pretty often the bastards take what they want and then kill the victim anyway just as a power trip. This happens everywhere. You can't be certain they'll just leave you alone and I for one would not automatically assume so if I'm ever attacked.

Which is a bad thing and should be avoided. Cops and courts don't care, since you aren't a cop they won't cut you any slack for accidentally shooting a bystander. You also don't want to make any bigger a mess than you need to since you will be cleaning it up later.

The rifle and ammo I described are perfectly effective, readily available and good at reducing the probability and extent of collateral damage. There is no logical reason not to use them.

Fair enough

Wut
IIIA will stop the vast majority of rounds a nig will sling at you. Basically any and all automatic handgun cartridges will not penetrate good IIIA armor unless they’re some retarded +P+++++ handload

>Caring about bystanders
Don't listen to this queer OP, take the opportunity to draw as much blood as possible

Attached: 1549506385087.jpg (467x338, 102K)

K. Have fun slotting your neighbor with your FAL and getting a few years for voluntary manslaughter. PROTIP: the jury won't appreciate Rhodesia memes so try to avoid talking about that.

dumb frogposter

>voluntary manslaughter
Tunnel vision, fear of life, ignorance of ammunition ballistics. The most egregious result would be involuntary manslaughter, unless you have some way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that I was intentionally killing a bystander.

Attached: 1550638476949.png (740x724, 406K)

You have a loooooooot of unwarranted faith in our legal system, friend.

You must live in a really cucked state friendo. Half my neighbors have willing shot and killed meth heads stealing shit off their property and have never seen a fine or day in jail. The local sheriff tells everyone "if you shoot someone drag 'em past the door frame so it falls under castle doctrine."

Attached: 1550635737305.png (197x197, 45K)

>The local sheriff tells everyone "if you shoot someone drag 'em past the door frame so it falls under castle doctrine."
Things that never happened for $10

>implying forensics can't prove you lied and that your story is absolute bullshit

barrett 50 cal

You think I care enough to lie so I can impress you? Fudds are rabid bloodthirsty killers if you violate their property.

Attached: 1550021251316.png (400x500, 182K)

Fuck the meth head. I'm talking about the rando behind the meth head.

Shit's true in europe too. Several cops have even gone out in the media and said that it's a good idea to bury the bodies yourself and forget about it. Obviously they've been fired since, but boomer logic is boomer logic.

>forensics for a dead nigger in someone else's house

You do know the don't do the Law and Order routine for every single dead body, right? That costs several million dollars and no city is going to do that for every retard that gets himself shot. Police are capable of saying "yeah, this dude obviously robbed the wrong place" and that's the end of the investigation.

Saiga 12 is probably your best bet, get a drum mag if you are feeling cheeky

If you want to roll the Darwinian dice and bet your life against the altruism of a Nigger, that's your prerogative.

Attached: hNco1aX_d(2).jpg (640x409, 32K)

Why not get a better job than working at a fucking corner store instead of droppings hundreds on guns under the guise of self defense. Buy some guns because you want to buy guns. Fucking bait threads.

Attached: MAC_10__11_Rig_with_mag_pouch_and_gun.jpg (1630x1272, 196K)

Attached: 73dc9672cf032e9baecf1b5491e00a0f.jpg (225x434, 22K)

unironically a memewave

Form 1

No, get a level 3a+ ar500 plate. Lighter than level 3 and much better than Kevlar.

god I want that shirt

I'm in college and the Pajeet family is good to me so there's a good chance I'll own the whole place one day

JTS12 shotgun. Low-grade but functional AK-pattern shotgun that they sell at Academy. It's well within your budget, and if there's a threat of multiple nigs nigging out, you've now got 10 rounds of 12-gauge in a semi-auto package with a nice fast reload.

Seriously, I don't see how AK shotguns haven't made all other shotguns obsolete.

They sell them at Academy?

>20 minute drive
That's like a county away.

That's the only place I've ever seen one, in fact. Go fingerfuck one and read some reviews. It's not great, but it sounds like it's also not going to explode on you, making it a fair deal.

Alternately, if you want a fuckload of ammo at your disposal, buy a Calico Liberty III and a 100-round mag. They're excellent guns if you use the right ammo.

You can buy slugs you stupid bitch

AR, AK, or a PCC. As long as it sprays lead and it sprays enough of it, your good

you can also buy a better gun you dumb cunt

t. countylet

Model 12/1897 or ithaca trench gun with bayonet attached. Youll have to explain why you slam fired a bunch of slugs and then bayonetted a guy but youll never be robbed again.