Um Guys

Um Guys.

Attached: DE896EBD-4EE9-4D9A-8E82-FB5A1A69625E.jpg (750x1069, 267K)

Holy fuck it’s real.

Kek, I say this on a different Facebook gun group I follow

lmao

Attached: BF712E97-1B92-462E-AA54-63EA60547021.jpg (540x696, 104K)

Except the M27 is a pile of shit that never should have replaced the SAW

The absolute madmen

Attached: 1445467322483.jpg (517x768, 65K)

Attached: 8AD3A5EB-7E70-4C82-9596-7C5A5C4B4DBF.jpg (540x181, 39K)

i cant believe people still fall for this stuff

>I'm a girl by the way, teehee
It's ruined

It’s still on their Facebook right now you mouth breather. It’s real.

I've never been happier to have this image

Attached: 1496273485624.png (864x722, 264K)

What is this shit?

>"Hahaha look at how quirky and 'in the know' we are, guys!"
>"Look, we know about the Marine crayon eating meme too!"

This is the reason I stopped liking H&Gay. Cringeworthy social media fags.

Spot the Autist!

>seething

Attached: 1491065360637.jpg (679x657, 89K)

this. just another reason to hate (((hk)))

Attached: CAKBowP.jpg (3000x1860, 947K)

Attached: ZYPQWCBOVVBT3N5PKELNUUPSUE.jpg (1200x799, 225K)

Attached: imagesvc.timeincapp.com.jpg (1440x810, 236K)

>Person offhandedly mentions their gender

Attached: 1517865526724.jpg (960x655, 174K)

Keep in mind the nogunz highschooler who started reading Jow Forums in 2010 is now a mid 20s college grad working in PR for HK. But still reading Jow Forums.

this tickles me

I'm going to buy a VP70Z in honor of this moment.

>reading Jow Forums
>college grad

Attached: 1507687861310.gif (500x282, 458K)

Are you the HK social media girl? Post feet.

I love the 80-Mid 2000s look compared to what we have now and its sad to think that every NATO soldier is going to look like the same old high speed low drag special forces operator with multicam

Attached: 3ECBC8EC-833F-451B-AE4B-C7B45AE032A4.jpg (803x737, 93K)

good thing you posted apu because you are special just like him

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

Please, guys. I hate women mentioning their gender for attention just as much as you do, but if it was a dude that said "social media guy here", nobody would say shit. The absolute madman just happens to be an absolute madwoman this time.

yeah god forbid if we increase our fighting capability

>offhandedly
I am a fullblown tistard and even I recognize this as a social manipulation tool. You need to pay beyyer attention.

Go argue with a hole somewhere else.

Fucking this. This and the "you suck and we hate you" post are just trying so hard to be "hip" and "down with the kids", its pathetic. Would unironically not be surprised if they referenced backwards bullets or kraut space magic in the near future.

Doesn’t mean I’m against it. I understand there’s appeal and logic

Embarrassing desu. Since when has Hk hired 21 year old "woke" party gurls to post on their social media?

ITT: Jarhead tears

But seriously, one post was enough to make me chuckle. But 3? And then mention you're a girl? Fucking cringe

immune from being fired ?

>This is the reason I stopped liking H&Gay
I think it's more like you got a job and realized you could afford guns, but not their guns.

>social manipulation tool
Jesus fuck, you people grasp at so many straws we could stick you in a wheat field and have it harvested in five minutes.

>ITT Jow Forums has a good time until they realize a woman was involved, then promptly start screaming and sitting their pants.
I wish I could say I was either surprised or amused.

Just saw it on twitter. Bless H&K.

lmao hk really knows how to twist titties. Making internet autists and marine fags rage all in one swoop. inb5 "in not mad fag" fags

Attached: 1537556238770.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Honestly H&K did a big oopsy here. Their Social Media manager approved of these messages going out. Like they’re aware of the memes and shit but in the industry you don’t embrace them like this tard did.
T. Guy who applied as social media coordinator at Glock

Spotted the crayon eater

This is great. I'm way more likely to buy a H&K knowing they are not full of SJWs.

And this is why nobody has ever looked at Glock's social media page, yet they do for HK.

Maybe also has to do with the only thing Glock can meme on is blowing the fuck up, and that's not a great thing to be advertising.

>Guy who applied as social media coordinator at Glock
>applied as social media coordinator at Glock
>applied
so you're telling me that you got turned down from a PR job by a company who's entire reputation is "our guns will make your hand explode"?

That fucking social media manager has got some balls
Probably was her last day anyway but holy fuck that's great

Attached: image_2.jpg (482x413, 98K)

b&r

Attached: A29D7642-F76D-43E6-801B-9B22BB7CEDCA.jpg (768x768, 74K)

>vp9's sell for $450 new, less than a gen 5 g19
>lnib trade in Usp's sell for under $400
You retarded or something? Only Hkfags bring up price which is funny because 99% of Hk firearms sell for less than a gen 5 glock 19. And only tards buy their overpriced shit like the Mk 23

Yeah pretty much. But they’re hiring a shitload of people around my area so something is going on with them.

>3 posts in a thread means Jow Forums collectively loves it
>when 95% of the thread is people shitting on it
t.Hk roastie

>promptly start screaming and sitting their pants
I assume you mean "shitting". No, we're not shitting. We have just watched too many iterations of this evolution to be able to pretend to not know the destination to where this inevitably leads.

>lnib USP
>trade in
lolno.
>vp9s sell for $450 new
Where? And lol
>the volkspistole is cheap
no kidding champ, it's in the name.

I want to know how it is that the retards screeching about a WO-MON, didn't already know about it. The rest of the gun community are like "HK social media girl at it again" while k has a meltdown over learning its a chick.

You are the one getting angsty. We're just bored of it.

So was this a problem for you for the duration of time this person held this position without it being publicly known they had a vagina? In fact, I can't even say that, since that information has been public for quite some time now.

Nigger she said "social media girl here" That the fuck are you supposed to put? Social media thing here? Social media leviathan here? Cthulu, destroyer of humanity and part time social manager here?
fuck off, retard

Attached: 1548357912402.png (181x750, 167K)

Any money you could save getting the HK on sale would be canceled out the first time you bought mags

Yes. Lnib because police don't shoot their guns. I buy from police auctions then sell to retarded brandfags like you on Armslist for a huge profit because you hkfags will suck a 70 year old nigger methhead's cock for a chance to hold one.
>Where? And lol
Gun.deals/Armslist. Hkcucks regret buying the vp9 over a walther or glock and sell them for cheap

The question is less why people are angry about her wording, and more why people are surprised despite "HK Social Media Girl" being a known thing.

Seriously, if anyone here has one they want to sell at a reasonable price I'll buy it.

Or just not say anything like that at all. The only time you bring up gender is for attention on social media.

Any Marines raging in the comments? Looks to all be in good fun and its nice seeing a company like HK dish out the banter.

Attached: HK USP Tactical Gardevoir.jpg (4564x2691, 2.09M)

>Any Marines raging in the comments?
no, all the autists are here.

Do you just edit one pixel or something so you can keep posting it?

kek'd.

you have to be pretty fucking stupid to join the military in 2010+9... and you have to be extra-retarded to join the USMC.

I'm glad she burned them. marines are dumb as it gets.

Marines will love this. Theyre not shrinking violets, they can take some ribbing.

>you have to be pretty fucking stupid to join the military in 2010+9
he says on his Norwegian pottery glazing board

Nope. You can post the same pic in multiple threads. Not like in the old days where you couldn't post the same pic if it was anywhere else on the same board.

Attached: HK P7.jpg (4282x2985, 1.26M)

god damn son... there's three more pages of this shit.
ask your mom to buy you some more autism pills.

Attached: 1521762705825.png (555x1962, 476K)

>tfw replying to bait is just as bad as posting it

Attached: 1550533077913m.jpg (1024x930, 109K)

>tranny weeb c*ck
Opinion discarded.

Attached: ligger.jpg (256x352, 17K)

First gun was a USP I still have. It's not about price, it's about the cult of fanboys and retarded marketing and social media that puts me off.

How about
"100% going to get pulled into a meeting in the AM to discuss all this, no going back now though."
It captures the spirit of the original message without bringing up a supposed gender to garner additional attention. Now I know that the message I composed there is pretty high-quality stuff and maybe the HK twitter girl isn't up to that level yet, being just a girl and all, but I bet she could pull off something similar if she puts her mind to it and asks her male supervisor to check it over first.

>complaining about anime on a tibetan water painting image sharing carrier pigeon route

Attached: KOMI.png (140x117, 9K)

>Jow Forums - Weapons
>le sri lankan waffles peanut butter jelly time narwhal bacon bulletin board
Time to go back.

Attached: nuanons.png (1200x3075, 224K)

>beltfed intermediate caliber light machine gun that weighs 22lbs loaded and costs the government $4k apiece
Yeah no faggot

Attached: F8B443A8-111F-437F-9AA0-B14BE079338A.jpg (750x737, 106K)

/v/ does trigger me

>Time to go back.
What, to 2006? Before Jow Forums was full of people clamoring to talk about stuff other than anime?

>n-no you're the new ones here
fuck off. Lurk 2 years before posting, faggot. You're the actual cancer that's ruining Jow Forums with your no fun allowed authoritarian faggotry.
Why don't you take the advice of your little infographic and actually read lurkmoar and ed, you retarded newfag.

Attached: 1525095538431.jpg (1024x787, 98K)

BASED HK cyberbulli!

The jews created women?
Or just every woman that likes attention (so all of them)?

If you weren't a newfag you would know that Jow Forums has been a nazi website since like 2006 lmao

Attached: 1550627561470.jpg (20x20, 796)

>supposed oldfag
>trigged by anime

Attached: BF127E36-C45B-4594-BE9C-83E0E3B34D20.jpg (388x388, 135K)

>fucking roasties
>REEEEEEEEEEE

BASED REDDIT FROG POSTER
SHADILAY MY FELLOW FROGPOSTER
But no, it wasn't. The existence of a small group of nazis on /n/ doesn't mean it's a stormfag website. Just like how Jow Forums existing doesn't make this a Jow Forums website.
It was all for the lulz back then. There was no overarching ideology. It was all done to have fun and piss everyone off.

Attached: 1538976411952.jpg (575x651, 65K)

Sup fellow canik owner

Attached: 1517860344318.png (1326x231, 39K)

Disliking products because of a fanbase is some uncharted levels of autism

Kek. Say that to the anti glock hipster cult.

Marines are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1513391388561.png (500x657, 172K)

BUT THAT'S THE FUCKING JOKE YOU ABSOLUTE MONG!
otherwise, buttblasted USMC spotted.

Their social media and marketing too, dumbass. That part is about the company. On top of that, their DA/SA triggers are pretty damn bad, the VP9 is a 'budget' pistol compromise from the company that shills you with their 'no compromise' garbage, and the magazine springs in some of their guns have fuckall for longevity. Now I know I sound like I absolutely fucking hate Heckler & Koch, but I don't. I just don't really like them that much, or as much as I used to. I still do love my USP, though, even if it is a fairly dated brick of a handgun.

Also, what said. Hating on Glocks and Glock fanboys the fucking trendy thing to do right now. You can't enter a damn forum or half the fucking threads on Jow Forums without seeing braindead retards (usually fanboys of any number of competing brands) who decided to hop on the Glock hate bandwagon spouting the good 'ol "GLOCKS ARE TRASH YOU HAVE TO SPEND $[usually exaggerated number here] ON IT TO REPLACE THE TRIGGER AND SIGHTS AND DISCONNECTOR AND SEAR SPRING AND TRIGGER SPRING AND SPRING CUPS AND... BEFORE IT'S A GOOD GUN!", despite the fact that Glocks, like H&Ks, CZs, Walthers, SIGs, and literally any handguns made by reputable manufacturers are going to be quite shootable for the average person right out of the box.

go outside and make some friends user

Literally braver than the marines.

>t. *moron
H&K is well known for their spicy Internet posts. If you're unaware of this, you don't know much about the industry you supposedly work in.