Tfw non-american

>tfw non-american
>tfw i will never shoot a handgun or an AR-15
>tfw i will never own a big ass pickup truck and a big iron so i can LARP as a cowboy

Attached: sad auska.png (800x550, 911K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U1mlCPMYtPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bigass pickups are gay and only driven by cumgargling faggots

The other things do suck though. What country are you from, surely you can own some kind of firearm.

If you could walk across our Southern border you'd be good to go.
Just name a sponsor.

Dude I'll sponsor you. I own a shitty shack in Alabama. You can stay there and ill set you up with a lathe and some tools to make suppressors and sbrs for my hobo militia. Would it sweeten the pot if I let you drive my lifted Jeep GC?

What country faggot? I bet you can go to a shooting range, rent and shoot both right fucking now.

This x10000.

>big ass pickup truck
Foreigners and eco car owners hate them because theyre obnoxious and alot of the drivers are tards (you know who im talking about).

But goddamn theyre good. Ive owned 2 tastefuly, functionally lifted pickups. Both with 4x4 both with legit offroad tires (because i actually use them offroad) and both with knobby studded tires in the winter. One diesel and one gasoline 400+hp V8.
They are pure luxury. I can drive through rivers, down atv trails, and back to trail heads you have to hike to to begin a hike.
And in the winter with studs i always make it on time, never get stuck, blast down unplowed highway with 8+ inches of snow on it with ease while smaller vehicles follow in my path, and pull people out of the ditch.
All if im ever in traffic i can see over the top of most cars and way far ahead.

The diesel truck has a camper shell. And its awesome to just toss my guns in the back drive deep into the woods, drink some beer around a campfire, shoot some guns, and sleep in the back with a sleeping bag. Beats hiking the same trail and setting up a tent.
Lifted pickups are tits and have gotten a bad rep.

t. Coastie

post pics or truck models at least

I have a spare lifted truck if you want to come get it. Needs a little work but it'll be done soon

Pics no. Because theyre posted on my facebook too and the diesel has a distinct paintjob. Its as easy as reverse image searching to find my trucks and then me. And im paranoid as fuck with tinfoil on my head okay.
The diesel is a '96 dodge ram 2500 5.9L inline 6cyl turbo diesel with a peformance exhaust and 7 inch lift. Only only 200hp but 500lbft of torque and the mileage is weirdly good. It never gets stuck, if you drift into a snowbank because youre drifting snowy backroads, like the idiot i am, put it in 4LO and it just creeps out of it.
And the gasoline is a '12 silverado 1500 Ltz 6.2L V8 with a performance chip and 6in lift. Its obviously faster than the diesel and has similiar offroad performance but i baby it because the mileage sucks, its still pretty, i mostly use it for commuting in the winter or harsh conditions and for day trips innawoods.
The old diesel is alot funner.

Yup. Come to the southeast and see why normal drivers
>>hate them because theyre obnoxious and alot of the drivers are tards (you know who im talking about).
Same reason that most people hate motorcyclists - yeah sure 70% of motorcyclists are fine, but there's the 30% who have their enloudener mufflers and act like jackasses in traffic that makes the public in general dislike the rest of us.

If you follow the rules of the road and don't drive like a tard I have no problem with you. Especially if you actually use your truck. It's the guys who drive with their brights on, put in LED kits and extra lights to blind everyone else and generally act like dicks in traffic that make everyone wince when they see a lifted truck. Pic related.

Personally I intend to own a Toyota Tacoma 4 door when I eventually move out into the sticks, but I will actually use it and I don't drive like a tard so it should be fine.

Attached: a9904e48fd77537e2ef7b1a3715d8fcf.jpg (750x1007, 111K)

>noguns anime nigger
>makes shitty thread
Checks out.

Attached: 1550560335716.png (592x595, 448K)

Temporary visa lil niga

Lol where do you live? Like every 4th vehicle around my area is a bro dozer.

Hell fuck him I want that job and I already live in Alabama. You got an old cooler I can set up as a coolerdor for my stogies?

Yeah the fucking lightbars are insane. Was thinking about shooting them off people's trucks from a distance. In a small vehicle the light tends to be more indirect when you're in an equal height truck and some shit head flips those on and it reflects right into your eyes off your mirror that's fucking disorienting.
And yes, some truck drivers, with edgy back window decals mostly, use the size difference of their truck to try bullying other cars.
Shit's retarded. But I avoid being one of those statistics and they've got alot of fun positives to offset the mpg negative.

Just come to America and overstay your visa. America doesn't enforce immigration law anymore.

Lol OP do not attempt this if you aren't a spic. I actually knew a Dane that I was buddies with who overstayed his visa because he was seeing this girl he really liked and didn't want to go home yet. They deported his ass so fucking hard, I don't think he's allowed to come back ever again.

The US absolutely does enforce immigration law if you're white. They only let you stay if you're some street trash from Asia, Africa, or Beanerland.

>muh discrimination
If the Eurocuck wanted to remain in the country illegally, then he should have entered illegally and/or found hisself the roastie in a sanctuary city instead

I feel you, Jow Forumsomrade. This was my childhood in a nutshell. It's too bad they don't have a modern LARP group where you are. It would help numb the pain.

Attached: 1527481710645.png (300x300, 102K)

I know, right? Those fuckers aren't even human to me.

Get fucked

Way things are going we might end up like you soon.

Found the faggot city kid

>wanting to be a mutt

Nope, grew up on 8 acres next to a horse farm. Worked there as a kid for riding lessons. Good times. Work trucks that you could put a snowplow on were a godsend when you had 3 feet of snow in a night. Neighbors that had them would clear our drives for us. Good neighbors, courteous drivers.

It was only after moving to the SE and meeting the white trash who drive massive pavement queens that have never been off road and are just a status symbol that I began to hate them.

I have got to get out of this fucking city.

>glorious freedom and huge V8 vehicles are common everyday occurrences
>big irons, cowboy hats, wild west towns that stopped developing as soon as they got a paved main street back in 1951 and actual wilderness

And yet I occasionally wonder what life in noguns Japan is like since it's definitely nothing like my animes.

Attached: 1501098629256.jpg (2048x1357, 687K)

Why do Germans love cowboys so much?

Leather. Any excuse to wear leather is celebrated by Germans.

dios mio...el moro de europa

Do really think everyone who gets a truck has to go mudding with it? Get fucking real, ponyfag.

everyone loves cowboys because they're archetypal heroes

probably extremely comfy as far as nature goes but then you have to deal with living around a bunch of smol folk or even worse crammed into trains.. but maybe if you could some how end up somewhere rural might b cool.. if you were rich enough to import a real truck and not get smogged.. oof

Attached: 1543170871309.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

Just fly to Vegas, rent it all and live the dream for a little while.

Fag

Attached: 00469033-8A45-4995-BF77-EF77DFF9EB54.jpg (1242x2208, 1.04M)

Faggot phone poster

Lol triggered desktop user, he will continue to phone post and there’s nothing you can do to stop him

Attached: 93F255A2-A90D-4293-8DCA-486F1067FEAB.gif (200x270, 68K)

Poor Asuka chan

Attached: 9BC12A94-D541-4CCD-8788-D95F17CFD365.jpg (515x519, 50K)

>jeep grand cherokee
>sweeten the pot

Attached: costanzawalter.jpg (200x200, 7K)

You know Japs don't really like you if you aren't Japanese right? If you're white, expect to get hassled by cops "just wondering what you are doing" all the time. The Yakuza operates openly and freely yet anyone who isn't a pale Japanese person is suspect. I've come to hate certain aspects of Japan.

kek

Desu,
If you come to Texas I will let you drive my 7.3L Superduty and wear Ariats and we will drink Tito’s vodka with Shiner Bock chasers and shoot hogs with my Walker revolver and 458Socom AR.

Big ass pick up are for faggots I agree. If you don't live in literally middle of nowhere or work in construction then it's literally retarded to own. Real men drove Jeep wranglers paisan
>>t.NYer

Attached: 19E1040C-1276-43DC-BB74-AAC42EEBCB91.jpg (4032x3024, 1.52M)

the fuck you mean?
I came to the US three years ago, not even citisenship, yet own 5 guns already

Just replace the word Germany with NYC and it's pretty darn accurate.

bitch I have a big truck
ill knock u out irl

Nice small anger beast.
I probably wouldn't own a pickup if I lived in a city. But I still defend that they are awesome. The higher end ones are like a luxury Cadillac on near fatal doses of steroids.

Yep

Attached: DBE9F9C6-D7D3-4D33-9B19-F41700BF27FF.jpg (668x720, 110K)

Stfu and gtfo of japan, nothing is wrong with anything you said. And for the most part you're full of shit. Japs hate other Asians the most

Yeah right faggit, I bet you're a scroungy 5'5 fuck named derik with a 3inch dick erect

Attached: D94B57D0-41EB-4D32-B9B8-01B803D2DFA8.jpg (720x833, 41K)

Its cause you speak English

>Japs, defensive, and blind to their own problems.
What else is new?

Also fuck the Japanese if you are less than painfully introverted. Japs don't want to talk anywhere ever, except when they get wasted and let out way too much at once. Fucking annoying.

psh fagit
im 6’and11”
2 diff measurements btw
just ask ur mom after u wake up from me knocking u out

lol move to alaska or switzerland

Solution for both is to get a shitty Wyoming work visa off a ranch. Slave wages but probably worth it

8 acres isn’t much user

Knocking one guy out isn't going to matter, if the whole town hates you for shoving your weight around.

Attached: 1528331575678.png (473x488, 192K)

>move to alaska
We're fucking full of Germans. Go pick berries, oblivious to the black bears around you, Somewhere else.
I almost mag dumped those fucking Germans. There were black bears just running through the brush feasting on berries and spawned salmon and I was double timing it to get the fuck out of there.

Gonna marry a twink for a green card

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-191548_Chrome.jpg (1078x630, 281K)

hey bro. USA is just like the EU.
if youre non white you can just show and get welfare and become a citizen if you promise to vote for jewish owned politicians.

if youre white however.........sorry.

Attached: (((immigration))).webm (512x288, 2.33M)

Where I come from the faggot city kids are the ones with the most lifted trucks

youtu.be/U1mlCPMYtPk

Attached: 59810070dda4c878638b4567.jpg (460x258, 45K)

Not him, but renting guns in europe isn't like in the us. 5 shots with an ar15 and 5 shots with an ak47 is150 dollars and the operator boot licker will hold the gun and let you squeeze the trigger if you pass the test after the mandatory 2 hour class.

Some cunts are better, some ranges are better, but the type of "fixed price and u buy ammo for normal prices and hold the gun yourself" style of ranges are far between in eurostan.

A texan brother from another mother
t. Arizonan

Don't lie to him like that, that shit was debunked on day one.

What part of Alaska you from I'm surrounded by Filipinos and Russians

Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys... *steel guitar noises*

Prince William sound.

How are there so many shitskins in America?
I'm also a non American who wants to move to the USA because I love guns, and it's almost impossible
I'm white and wealthy too, no criminal background and I was never a member of a totalitarian regime

>Bigass pickups are gay and only driven by cumgargling faggots
Unironically this
99% of privately owned pickups are owned by larping tryhards, this is provable through science.

Couldn't he take a trip to Switzerland or CZ, they have lax gun laws right?

Buying a pickup in any situation just means you are just exercising the freedom of choice. I'd drive a Subaru if my truck took a shit on the side of the road.

It's just a car, you degenerate psychopath.

How the fuck do you get triggered by light? The sun emits more of it, dumbass.

>>tfw non-american
>>tfw i will never shoot a handgun or an AR-15
>>tfw i will never own a big ass pickup truck and a big iron so i can LARP as a cowboy
TFW I married a yank and now I have 3 citizenships and 4 AR's because I'm an unapologetic basic bitch immigrant with poor-man taste in weapons and buy them purely for looks and because I can

Where ever I am I must also phone post

Attached: FDC00AA8-3588-434F-A59A-DE345B2A870C.jpg (2345x1380, 617K)

>t. asshole with the lightbar shining into your mirrors 3ft off your bumper even though youre already going 20mph over and then gets frustrated before cutting off people swerving between 3 lanes of traffic to cut you off barely fitting their abortion into the 1.1 car length in front of you to repeat the process again to the next guy
I love seeing these people pulled over and laugh when theyre off the side of the road with body damage

>peformance exhaust
a fart cannon is not a performance exhaust
>performance chip
A NA pushrod isn’t going to get anything from a chip on stock internals. You are getting scammed.

What does any performance exhaust do that stock exhausts don't?
What does a performance chip do in your opinion?
I'm asking these questions because you sound like you don't know what you're talking about. What does a performance chip have to do with Natural Aspiration?

Attached: 1532027934765.png (1027x869, 166K)

Retards lift their trucks and don’t adjust the headlights all the time. It’s a safety hazard for other drivers

>/o/ related content is gibberish to a Jow Forums tard
I got you
>What does any performance exhaust do that stock exhausts don't?
Typically performance exhausts allow for more exhaust flow. diesel bro-truckers mostly put fart cannons like pic on their vehicles. They provide nothing but a loud exhaust. Basically ricer tier modification.
>What does a performance chip do in your opinion?
It modifies code in your vehicles ECU to adjust the parameters of your engine. a major way engines gain power is advancing the valvetrain, In DOHC engine this is easily possible. But this dudes engine is OHV( pushrod ) meaning that the valves run off a camshaft in the block so you can’t adjust the valves using a chip. In relation to natural aspiration a performance chip can be very effective when a vehicle has a turbocharger or supercharger. For emissions and fuel efficiency a lot of manufacturers don’t use optimal air-fuel ratio for a the engine under full boast so a chip can get you a power increase. The chip in the 6.2 probably only tunes the engine for whatever octane he wants and will give you a minor increase in mpg at the expense of emissions. Basically chipping your V8 gasoline truck is in most cases pointless and is what I would call a waste of $300. If you actually changed internals of your engine like rockers, pistons, rods, crankshaft take it to a professional tuning shop not so shit of eBay for $300.
>/o/tard who wanted to have increased HP with a L99 (3rd gen Chevy V8)

Forgot pic

Attached: 63E0119D-864F-490F-8924-177B99894221.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

>have two light squares
>turned off on roadway because they're illegal to run on the roadway
Well, I'm sorry you live in Alabama.

If you don't drive a Porsche, you don't have any opinion, sedan boi

>Bigass pickups are gay and only driven by cumgargling faggots
>t. libshit

Unfortunately Rachel Dolezal ruined the "transracial" option.

>Well, I'm sorry you live in Alabama.
I live in Iowa but what does geography have to do with this. I have nothing against truck drivers in general but If you jack up your truck adjust the angle of your headlights it’s common sense.

I'll judge you for buying a truck designed to go offroad the same way I judge the ARGfags with their gucci AR's that have never been fired. What a fucking waste. But honestly even if your truck is a pavement queen that you drive to work and never use to offroad, haul or does anything besides sit in traffic I wouldn't care. The tards mentioned by

are why people dislike big trucks. Again, maybe that's because I live in a major urban area full of white trash and niggers, who are the ones who always seem to be driving the things. ymmv out in rural areas.

This is my ideal living situation.
Do you not? Shit I thought every kid grew up wanting to be a cowboy. I sure as fuck did.

>>buying something with no intention of using it for it's intended purpose
>>criticizing horseback riding
>>LowIQ citynigger or white trailertrash confirmed

>>posts picture of work truck, used around what appears to be a farm, that he likely has actual legitimate reasons for owning and using
Well I'd call you a faggot but honestly unless you're driving like one you're fine. I'd be willing to amend my original statement with an exemption for actual countryside dwellers.

When your dad is making less than 30k a year and that's the minimum size of the lots for sale it is. Rural AF.

I think the universal problem with big trucks is the same universal problem with motorcycles and guns. In and of itself, inoffensive and enjoyable items. A high percentage of the people in the demographic are insufferable ignorant assholes that create a stereotype that's true so much more often than not that there is a general dislike for that item and for those who enjoy that item.

Attached: 1548805316479.jpg (1024x882, 119K)

I'd kill a guy to protect my ramen and the sauce pan I make it in

lol
I was born in AZ.
Tucson actually

>When your dad is making less than 30k
What, land is that cheap in America?
Here 8 acres of land would cost me like a million USD

>forigners larping as cowboys
Stop this cancer

Fucking really?

I bought land back in 93 for 1000 an acre