We can win the Iran War

Ignore what idiots say, war in Iran is achievable. Don't bullshit me about how many would die. I don't care. Its war, people die. Oh well. Iraq was a cakewalk and we still won. We can win in Iran.

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8i8wOkSciXI
youtube.com/watch?v=pHwyGesWzB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he wants another power vacuum for anarchy to reign

Attached: Neocons.jpg (222x120, 25K)

>60-year-old Boomer warhawk who has never served and is in no danger of being drafted tries beating on drums to get us into another war in the shithole because his spoiled kid goes to college and isn't in any danger either
Yeah nah fuck off, I'm not dying for Israel.

Attached: 1525746338331.jpg (384x549, 60K)

Based and neoconpilled

The issue is not that the war is unwinnable its that nobody that is capable of reason wants us to allocate our nations resources to something so fucking trivial. It is quite visible now that even if there is not a burning desire to serve Israel (There is), There is a wish to ignore the peoples problems and focus more on petty poker politicing. We have real issues in this country that do not involve the middle east, But they never get solved and we are herded into the "Go fight or support our useless wars". This nation and the worlds peoples are tired of this stupid shit. The Yellow vests are going to spread and there will be nothing that you can do about it. You killed patriotism because there is nothing that the youth of our nation like about this nation.

why dont we just nuke all the fuckshits over there and give them a fresh start.

>die for Israel like the circumcised cuck you are
>the rest of the world doesn't care
Dead amerimutts and sandnigs ? When ?

>Don't bullshit me about how many would die. I don't care. Its war, people die.
Calm down, Mitt Romney.

>Don't bullshit me about how many would die. I don't care. Its war, people die
Easy to say when you're 45-years-old and obese, you aren't in any danger of going over there you worthless RINO cunt.

No, stop

Attached: 3B256A40-A415-40AD-858D-1E72A28CB779.jpg (750x625, 322K)

Take your meds, Bolton.

Well, this thread certainly baited out all the Jow Forumstards.

How about we leave iran alone and send intercontinental ballistic help into tel-aviv when they're finally ready to start shelling israel

>but muh only democracy in the middle east
they sterilize african immigrants and don't have gay marriage. so much for western values.

The bulk of the more zealous pro-Israel people in the US aren't interested in serving the Israel. It's simply that the evangelicals think Israel's existence is crucial to Judgement Day coming ASAP. This then also plays into them not being terribly worried about such support possibly bringing about anything from small skirmishes to all out WW3, quite the opposite really. Those said evangelicals vote into power then tend to help push this agenda, as they either share these opinions or at the very least like getting voted into power.

Because as beneficial as that might be to the regimes of Israel, Saudi Arabia and China it'd be decidedly detrimental to the USA and the people of Iran. And when it comes to what the US should do with Iran the interests of the latter group should be given priority over the interests of the former. Or so you'd think at least, Kushner may be rather partial to al $aud here, and Pence to the evangelical approach.

>they sterilize african immigrants and don't have gay marriage.
wow, wtf? I love Israel now

We can steamroll them just like we did to Saddam.

>inb4 shills

Attached: 02E936C1-161D-49EC-B2EF-141FAD9B6DB6.jpg (1696x1129, 294K)

>Sterilize black people because reee our genes
>No gay marriage, or non-jewish marriage for that matter
>Legal enforcement of their religious values
>Extremely xenophobic and hellbent on preserving a jewish racial character
>Serving politicians give racist speeches about purging non-jews from the holy land

Yes, they are racist motherfuckers.

That's what circumcision does to you. A lot of pain in the dick without anesthetic makes you mean.

To be fair, that is what it takes for a tiny country surrounded by goatfucking shits to survive.

If Europe and the U.S. sterilized immigrants, we'd have almost none of the issues we have today, due to mass immigration.

The main reason I hate Israel is because they don't support us if we try to be like them. They want us to slowly wither away, or they're hoping we'll eventually panic and glass everyone in the middle east for them.

Why would we want to go to war with Iran? That'd be like going to war with China, Russia, or Pakistan. Yeah, they're big players, but we literally have no casus belli

In other words, they are Jow Forums and Jow Forums: the Country
>we hate 'em cuz we ain't 'em

Hope your retirement is going well, Mister Mattis.

You're talking about invading a huge mountainous desert filled with tens of millions of religious fanatics. You could bomb this shit out of and destroy the government (causing millions of civilian deaths) but you'd have insurgency on ten times the scale of Afghanistan

While that'd be unpleasant for the Ayatollahs, keep in mind that sixteen year after Bush invaded the US still hasn't quite managed to get its arse out of the Iraqi dumpster fire. Some bits get steamrolled, other may be more of a "stick your dick in a bear trap" affair.

A constant state of being the heavy handed occupying force for the last couple of decades is a more likely explanation. Just as Putin made Russia a more brutal place through the Chechnyan wars, and how Bush' wars helped further militarisation of US police. Now do that for almost forty years straight.
Though this is also severely amplified by Netanyahu's government being propped up by the ultraorthodox block, who then demand a lot of such stuff in return. You'll find plenty of Israelis who are rather less than pleased with having their country, as they see it, effectively hijacked by a bunch of religious nutjob welfare queens.

No leave them alone because I want a Iranian gf

Why invade Iran when Venezuela would be much less work for much bigger benefit?

Mattis was against going in to Iran you fucking moron.

Hey OP, just admit it.

Attached: JewishProblem.png (600x379, 359K)

This tho

>Grenada 2
We need a good confidence boost after years of counter insurgency hell.

Attached: 2115A6EC-7F73-45EA-ADE0-A9F77FDCF7E4.jpg (751x500, 452K)

I wish was a M-16 toting 1980s American beefcake

Let the puppet gov deal with the insurgency. If they fall/get corrupted then install new puppet gov, repeat until victory. Eventually they’ll realize that they just can’t fucking win, or they’ll run out of fighting-age males.

Why would we even want to fight in Iran? There's nothing to be gained by winning.

we already lost the based king in africa

we don't need to lose another

youtube.com/watch?v=8i8wOkSciXI

I think Libya was supposed to be that boost.

Didn't work out that way though.

because qadafi was Trump's guest.

youtube.com/watch?v=pHwyGesWzB0

Oil, minerals, Persian rugs, trashy gilded decor, less covert ops being carried out against the US, etc

Obama fucked it with being an air war only

The 1980s was easily the peak of the American military. All of the lessons we learned in WWII, the Cold War, and Vietnam culminated in an absolute powerhouse of a military made up of the beefiest absolute units on the planet. Everything since the fall of the Soviet Union has been a decline into degeneracy.

Attached: 1548873113893.jpg (526x534, 54K)

Fight your own wars, Shlomo.
PS: We need more ovens.

You can see why though.

After Iraq, nobody wanted to put US troops in the line of fire.

This is also why basically all of America's wars post-Iraq have been fought with advisors, drones, and air strikes, so that the US doesn't take casualties.

t. Zionist

Attached: 1549863977668.png (2810x4096, 95K)

This

/thread

Soon we will reach a new peak.

Attached: 5D96AB1B-05EF-4920-BFDB-514F3DE2C766.jpg (960x354, 123K)

Peak aesthetic

Attached: A9B509B4-6374-44B2-926E-AC7BB224F203.png (1219x1024, 1.9M)

Go home, Bolton, you’re drunk.

Not drunk enough IMO

Attached: D8FAD16E-F1AD-43A6-BF7B-25D4F15EF5B2.jpg (502x374, 37K)

>fags with bike helmets and knee pads
>new peak
nah

>implying those are bike helmets
>implying knee pads aren’t a god send when they stay on your knee(modern designs have fixed this)
Back to the 90’s with you.

My dad didn't need knee pads in Vietnam and he got a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star, faggot. Go back to calling in air strikes on goat farmers, frat boy

>Kill people who never did anything to offend me for globohomo.
>Or was that globoschlomo?
No thanks.

Damn John they have computers in hell?

As opposed to napalm rice farmers? Bruh, I enjoy a good Nam aesthetic as well as that sweet 80s and SF vibe of today. Calm down you angry manlet

AMERICA is 22 trillion $ in debt

Is that all? We could get the same shit going for Venezuela.

What are you doing on 4channel Bolton?

Attached: 1534476238572.png (1420x1023, 202K)

>we

Attached: aGNL2Fe.gif (640x360, 1.85M)

Best aesthetics as well.

The actions of the philosemitic groups in the USA do not match this type of nuanced position. The fact that they hold Jewish people in such a high regard shows their servile wishes towards these people. They will not immediately turn against the Jews if the "Project blue bible" type of shit becomes activated to remove particular zionist groups. Boilton, Bush, Abrams and Nader were all Neoconservative zionists. Their actions when they were in power are true to the ideological roots of Neoconservativism, They wish to promote this immense nihilism onto the populace in order to control the populace. They knew that the trotskyite communism would not be enough to suppress the wishes of the populace and that they needed the faith of religion to guide the herd to an ever degrading future. This Neoconservative ideology was born out of Intense Jewish nihilism and the actions of their politicians show their willingness to sacrifice our resources for this idiotic Master-slave political exchange. If you want whats best for this nation you have to realize that Neoconservatism is not an appropriate ideology to better your nation and its people.

Look here dumbass, it's not about can we, it's should we.
And the answer is fuck no. The problem with the GWOT is that while we can kill as many terrorists as we want, more will keep showing up if we don't make infrastructure. And we can't do that if host nation doesn't want it. We still have bases in japan and korea even after those wars ended. However, the US people are not in the fucking mood to have a permanent presence in the middle east because no matter what we do they will hate the "american dog".
let them kill each other, if they attack then nuke them.

Attached: 1541128626659.jpg (505x960, 117K)

They did offend you. It's called Islam.

Fuck off

Attached: 1512594816.jpg (580x402, 55K)

Citation needed on the second one, but if it’s so, good for them.

*first one

As of last week iran has a cruise missile. Kevetch all you like about Jews and the such seriously gave an anneruryism idc. There are so many US military bases that are now in range of the this cruise missile with no way of stopping it. Many of these bases are much closer than israel. I've been learning about crusie missiles recently and they can't be stopped by any set of land seniors due to how low they fly. The US already built those bases so you better guranteed they will be protected. The time to rage about Jews in Israel and the US fighting a war for them has long passed. The US is deeply entrenched in the ME and that's the reality of the situation. The only thing that concerns me is how many refugees will be created from an Iranian stomping.

The last point is a most valid concern.

>drafted
LOOOOOOL
>because his spoiled kid goes to college and isn't in any danger either
everyone goes to college now, that wouldn't be an excuse to not be drafteed if they even did reinstate the draft

We'll deal with the refugees after the war, but right now the consequences are not important. I'm concerned about Iran's nuclear program and it's brutal regime and ties to terrorist groups. Europe can take them. We don't need more muslims in America, but Europe loves Islam and Iran so let them deal with it.

Israel should take all the refugees. They must learn to be multicultural

>have your own ethnostate that gets tens of billions a year funneled to it for nothing
>proceed to advocate open borders for everyone else and decry use of policies you came up with and still actively use
gee I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't be fond of them

because that isn't a realistic scenario and you should stop daydreaming

You shouldn't idolize them as jews are their own tribe and only look out for themselves. They literally teach their kids that the goyim are nothing but animals that can be lied to without consequences. Thus there is no reason to support them as their ideology doesn't support us back.

Grenada was an absolute catastrophic maelstrom of incompetence.

>we don't need more Muslims in america.
That's crazy talk for, "I don't know with what is actually going wrong in the world", as well as being misleading. Islam isn't the core issue, its just a small issue within the west.

If you think that's what's happening you've been Jow ForumsEd that nation state of Israel is super conservative and doesn't fuck with open borders or advocate for them elsewhere, just the oppisite(Alliance with Orban) . Neither do the the conservative Jews around the world most don't even consider themselves Jewish. it's the shitty leftist Jews who live outside of it in droves. As a Jew myself I will say Bernie Sanders is the type of Jew that should have perished in the Holocaust.

Venezeula would be a disaster too...
Madureo still has a shitload of popular support (mostly because the people before his (and chavez's) party were even fucking worse, seriously Venezeula isn't even at "mass execution" levels of tyranny yet)

Even though I get your point, its still just the same as the conservatives are with the leftist. There's really no difference, except one wants to end the nation faster.

Attached: shapiro.png (640x322, 84K)

>>can't stop a cruise missile due to how they fly

I mean it sort of depends on the cruise missile.

the V1 buzz-bomb (not a rocket, it was literally powered by a pulse-jet) was a cruise missile.

I hope we go to war with Iran
I will sign up and defect the second I set foot in the middle east

hezbollah foreign brigade when

Attached: enrolled.jpg (717x640, 127K)

I bet Shapiro understands nogs are terrible and that too blacks exist and he says shit like this because he is a emy conservative tryna get good boy points. Not cuz he is a Jew.

Attached: 1549755962531.png (2518x1024, 296K)

Meant to say token blacks and yea I agree conservatives and libs in America are destroying the country just at different paces. I wish we had a rederwndeuk where we all could vote on having unlimited gun rights in the US if it was agreed to have universal abortion rights. This type of radical unitu won't happen because of conservative faggots who care about seminal fluid turning into a baby and because of leftist who can't comprehend taking care of themselves.

Attached: HK51K_800x521.jpg (800x521, 36K)

Calm down Ahmed

t. Mudshit

TL;DR

Stay mad Ahmed

Bad taqiya mohammad

Go move to Lebanon if you love it so much shitskin lover

>Endless "Russia vs US" , "US vs. China", etc threads
>crickets
>OP makes "US vs. Iran"
>BY ALLAH IT'S ANOTHER NAKBA! UR A JEW! REEEEE!
not suspicious all. There totally aren't muslim shills on this board.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

not so much a shitskin lover
its just that hezbollah is the only thing on earth that actually fights against jews
everyone else on both sides is owned by jews
I just hate jews
they hate jews
good enough for me. truthfully we have lots of persians in CA and they are fucking scumbags. imagine jews without the redeeming qualities of intelligence or taste. in my opinion persians and jews deserve eachother. both disgusting races of sand people that infect and victimize host populations. disgusting people both of them.

but aint no persian ever called me goyim. the persians dont run the USA and open up our borders and seek an end to the constitution and all white people world wide. jews do that. jews are our enemy.

then again Ive been getting into mediterranean food lately. I never liked it before but godddamn no I just love falafel and gyros and pitas and all of it.
if anyone knows any mediterranean seafood dishes to keep an eye out for lemme know. italian, turk, greek, arab, jew. dont matter.

Attached: hezwaifah.png (945x845, 371K)

Fpbp

I don't care about your butthurt. I legitimately want you to go join some jihadi group as a suicide bomber. Go ahead and do it and stop LARPing online

Attached: 1461897144426.png (574x588, 182K)

You'd have to leave your mums basement to join hezbollah.

Yes my fellow Americans, a nation whose government we tired of in in the 70s and helped to overthrow in favor of an Islamic theocracy who we now tire of for (((reasons))) is an easy mark despite them having an almost completely homegrown arms industry, natural resources, a strategic geographic position in the Strait of Hormuz, powerful allies, and a large army with ample conscripts will be an easy target. I can hear the shekels click together as they are stacked by my shabbos in DC now.

sure. since Im a foreigner joining an extremist terrorist organization can I get a few million shekels and a liason officer from the IDF to help out or is that just for the sunnis?

Attached: jewish IDF ammo being given to Al Nusra aka al kayda.jpg (960x660, 142K)

Im surprised the jews just didnt frame Iran outright for 9/11
I mean if they were gonna have saudi's with help from the KSA and mossad create a reason to invade the countries that border either side of Iran without central banks
why didnt the jews just go for the full measure and send the USA into Iran from the beginning?

Attached: mods of kay.png (1567x820, 235K)

Israeli ammo is all over the world. Can find it in countries with no relations with Israel like Indonesia or Pakistan. Not very surprising it ended up next door.

Your arabaic outrage is cute tho

Stop LARPing, go join your precious jihadi group. Pussy.

HOLY SHIT imagine being this butthurt about a 24 hour ban

what a schizo

Attached: autismkk.jpg (1198x4714, 1.22M)

OHNONONONONONONO

>why didnt the jews just go for the full measure and send the USA into Iran from the beginning?
because your jewish conspiracy thing is just bitter paranoia. It doesn't make much sense upon any serious examination.

But go ahead and call me JIDF like the good NPC you are.

yikes

btfo