Is coyote good meat?

Is coyote good meat?

Attached: image.jpg (500x334, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zaHxYlcjICA
youtube.com/watch?v=zaHxYlcjICA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a mangy dog. Rub your two brain cells together user.

*beef jerky

Its a bit tougher than golden retriever style dogs, but its not awful. Just make sure to cook it well since they usually have doggoaids.

No. They're usually fairly malnourished and parasite-ridden.

Its a picture found online to ask a question.

YOU use the brain cells you fucking moron.

That one in particular? Probably not.

And deer arent?

While deer have been known to occasionally eat meat it's MUCH more likely that the highly carnivore diet of the coyote would expose them to parasites at an exponentially greater rate.

Oh and I meant internal parasites not just hookworms and ticks... You know; things that would be a problem after skinning.

What if you char the worm meat black

Yes that's a picture of a carcass. A live coyote isn't far from a carcass. They are mangy dogs. Again, rub your two brain cells together retard.

I would eat dog in a heartbeat. I dont see the problem here. Its meat.

So you've dried out very stringy tough meat. Mmmm.

>Not hunting coyote and deer for the sweet sweet parasite meat inside it’s organs
I bet you guys don’t even have a leech farm

It's tough, stringy, not that well flavored not to mention the risk of diseases. I'd eat spoiled potted meat before I chomped down on coyote and probably come out ahead in the health department. They're pests, you don't skin and eat rats do you?

>leech farm

I have a mosquito farm faggot. No effort required to catch various diseases and parasites whatsoever

>you dont eat rats do you

..if i were hungry enough maybe.

I ask because the faggots run around on my land, And I like meat, and I dont want to just let em rot into the ground after I shoot em. Feels like a waste

Im a fatass and love food not gonna lie

Shoot them and toss them to rot like a normal person. Turtles gotta eat too or leave them as hog bait. I'd eat nutria or crow well before I entertained the thought of dressing a coyote.

I plan on waging a war of extermination against the yotes this year, I would hate to see all that meat go to waste. Anyone know any decent ways to cook them? Was thinking of doing it in the crockpot like coon meat

>turtles gotta eat too
But will the turtles really eat the 6 or 7 dead coyotes? Maybe the crows would.

>I would eat crow sooner than a coyote
Seriously? Thats a trashbird that (in my eyes) is much more tainted than a coyote..

Attached: image.jpg (509x767, 92K)

>not getting as much crowtein as possible

It's like you dont even want to be able to fight like a crow

Attached: 1313862_1.jpg (630x630, 49K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

CAW

You shouldn't eat niggers user, they have aids.

It's preseasoned

this dubs never lie !

Attached: 6b17f911993a5975273ec4a923769e435d8f01ec.jpg (800x543, 84K)

Attached: image.jpg (790x446, 59K)

Leaving a dead 'yote to rot isn't a waste. It's carcass will feed other scavengers or at worse decompose and become fertilizer.

Maybe the ones that can be called in will be malnourished. The big dogs are the smart ones, a desperate yote will surely go after a baby rabbit to live a little longer. Right now is fawning season for deer and antelope, so smarter or cohesive yotes will go for them and get some good feeding out of them. Others stick around ranches to feed on calfs and their manure, the latter due to it being rich from the mother's milk. If you're as desperate to eat as the hypothetical coyote, you're better off using a leghold baited with some carrion.

Attached: fac18a9413dbd6341b057af625a53ea02bed9521b76d33918c76aed38c021df7.jpg (343x284, 35K)

It's edible but not highly recommended. I guess if you're in a pinch and the opportunity presents itself sure. Still you'd be better of getting a rabbit, squirrel or even a fucking crow in a survival situation
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zaHxYlcjICA

youtube.com/watch?v=zaHxYlcjICA

Family friend got this 60 pound female the other day, she was stalking cows apparently, shes just a little girl too

Attached: 41743.jpg (1243x933, 248K)

Meant 50* Theres some big boys up north, mixed with wolves and dogs I guess. That's a lot of meat to leave lying around

Sounds like some good compost to me. Meat may be meat, but diseased meat is still diseased.

So that's like 43 pounds of bones, guts, fur, and sinew.

ok well now that we have established that you have no taste buds or standards, yes it woud be good meat (4U)