What is a good knife for bar/cantina fights?

What is a good knife for bar/cantina fights?

Attached: 5364626.jpg (1000x1000, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLOBGGE4jt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unironically a stiletto, easily concealable, easily deployed, doesn't take much to poke holes and slash people in arm's length range

Something you can hide in your ass after you get thrown in prison because you can't have a good old-fashioned disagreement between men in the modern cucked era without getting a lawsuit and jail time

everybody carries knives;you should get a tomahawk if you want to have an advantage

>you should get a tomahawk if you want to have an advantage
at that point I may as well go out with a buckler or targe and a broad sword

My dick

For a bar fight I'd suggest a larger shield and a shorter sword.

Attached: ROM139.jpg (282x396, 18K)

Butter

Bowie knife for bars. If you are in a cantina, I would use a more elegant weapon from a more civilized age.

Like the Mexican sacatripe?

youtube.com/watch?v=RLOBGGE4jt0

the bowie is the only
american answer

Attached: cantina-obi-wan-light-saber.jpg (580x255, 47K)

A dagger maybe?

Oi!

Spoken like a true ranger

Attached: IMG_2371.jpg (1200x794, 219K)

>rangers

bowie all the way chop the poor fuckers fingers off while your at it

The remodelled John ek knives from KABAR

Attached: 7D155240-D855-4A4B-BF8E-1F60A51CEA36.png (575x369, 404K)

Try a kukri only issue I have is that they are primarily a chopping weapon I don’t know their effectiveness on stabbing due to their curve also they are about a 12 inch blade so quite hard to carry on your person

BIN
I
N

Unlike other kabar knives this ek knife is not a utility tool I.e. like the USMC kabar knife that can be used for tasks in the field such as cutting wood etc. The ek knife is solely made for combat and stabbing hence the spear point double edged sword. Carbon steel so it’s strong and a full tang not a rat tail tang that also extends towards the end so you have a nice steel skull crusher pommel. Pretty sharp out the box too and unlike other daggers because of its length and strong carbon steel it can be used for slashing as well as stabbing

I like how you can unscrew the handles off so you can clean the whole tang of the blade so that’s nice but I wish they didn’t have that writing on the blade kinda ruins the whole black midnight vibe

I have been looking everywhere in the UK for their smaller boot knife version but cannot find any other than importing from overseas which is expensive

Steel baseball bat

Balisong or butterfly knife. Long blade, quick deployment, very durable locking mechanism.

This makes me so mad

> used for gutting prostitutes and other warm blooded animals

>not pounding down pulque in a tijuana bar followed by some tasty street tacos and murdering a prostitute
pleb

>sacar- to remove
>tripe- exactly what you fucking think

Attached: nrg.png (622x592, 416K)