Sailor shown in iconic photo celebrating the end of WWII dies this week; SJWs respond by posthumously #metoo-ing him

Sailor shown in iconic photo celebrating the end of WWII dies this week; SJWs respond by posthumously #metoo-ing him.

Also, RIP George Mendonsa. Press F:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/statue-based-famous-wwii-kissing-sailor-photo-spray-painted-metoo-n973151

Attached: 190219-metoo-wwii-statue-vandalized-cs-1104a_f51055e0d0e6fce2b22491580f40c7b6.fit-560w.jpg (560x782, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bbIBs0P2t0
youtube.com/watch?v=bOcB31YmIvQ
memory.loc.gov/diglib/vhp/story/loc.natlib.afc2001001.42863/transcript?ID=sr0001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>zoomers and shitskins are societal garbage
More news at 11

>More news at 11
youtube.com/watch?v=6bbIBs0P2t0

Saw that report last night. Why did me too turn into such a shit show? They lady they had representing them definitely marched to the beat of a different piccolo player.

Only the shitskin zoomers I can garantee you that the white zoomers are based.

Speaking German doesn't sound so bad now, does it.

This is the future he fought for.

>Speaking German
You mean speaking Japanese?

10 bucks to whoever spray paints literally any statue of a feminist

Who cares? If the eminent fact of his service and courage doesnt trump a stolen kiss. Then you are so dense and delusional in probably more ways than one that life for you will probably always be a chaotic hellscape. Unless you change

>Speaking German doesn't sound so bad now, does it.
Spoken German always sounds terrible.

>Jow Forums is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment. Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.

>zoomers
>based

Attached: 1548740119787.png (745x726, 389K)

Attached: bq-5c6da6afce2b2.jpg (723x1024, 254K)

>WWII history doesn't belong on Jow Forums
Fuck right off

Kek. Let's find statues of Susan B. Anthony and paint dicks on them.

>Hitler didn't declare war on the United States
>the US wasn't neutral until Pearl Harbor
>how dare those who fought WWII not be clairvoyant!

Why not? It used to be a second language in our country until the paddy chimps stomped it out because muh nationalism.

Attached: TY7XUONLWPXNLATOMU5R7YLRDI.jpg (1400x960, 189K)

You guys are all idiots. The dental assistance in the photo was just wandering around watching the jubilation and this fuckin sailor just walked up and tongue stabbed her. He didn't even tell the lady who he was. It's literally a photograph of sexual assault.

You win the "I don't know and I don't care" award today.

>complains about foreign immigrants when he himself is a foreigner
Fuck off and get out of my country. The only Americans are the Anglo-Dutch descendants of the original settlers, like me. Kraut/Mick/Wop/Pollack scum needs to leave.

She was a lesbian, too. Hollywood told me, and they never misrepresent reality!
youtube.com/watch?v=bOcB31YmIvQ

>paddy chimps
God I want to rape your ass then beat it

I looked at the photo again after you mentioned this. Considering what happened in Cologne a few years ago, I can somewhat see where the fiasco is coming from...

And this just proves my point

>an ecstatic sailor who is overjoyed that the war is over kissing a nurse in celebration is the same as a bunch of third world invaders literally molesting women by the dozens
This is your brain on Marxist university propaganda

>Anglo
I'm sure that includes this guy too. I'm cool with leaving

Attached: 5a626d1cbad1b.image.jpg (400x300, 13K)

I find it funny that the hashtag symbol is the "pound" sign.
So all their #metoo is read as:
>"pound" me too.
Not really the message they want to send.

Zoomers don't even know what the "pound sign" is. They unironically just call it a hashtag because they're retarded. Zoomer genocide when?

Just like our blunder in Vietnam, you can never beat the Hun if you become one yourself. The only reason why we won the WW2 was because everyone else had to chose between bad or worse

Oh fuck that's perfect

Never heard it called a pound sign, where does that term come from?

Theyre shaping up okay so far. Beginning to question the point of post modernism brought forward by the millenials who went to college instead of fighting in the middle east after high school. (Hint: no point is the point. meaning its a worthless doctrine since you cant create anything functional without a supporting structure of solid ideas. Recognizing subjectivity is something modernism lacked but reducing the world to just that makes zero sense. Even humans are slaves to certain realities that give their experiences common shapes. The need to shit for example.)
t.millennial or 30yo boomer, whatever.

>statue was for VJ day
>implying the Japanese wouldn't have done x10000000's worse
MeToo should be a license to rape any bitch stupid enough to post that garbage, you getting whistled at is NOT RAPE. Rape is someone using violence or the threat of violence to force you to perform sexual actions, nothing else.

>pound sign
Its an octothorpe

Also, I have Celtic ancestry too. I just don't like it when people fail to recognize their own faults and take it out on somebody else, just because they don't fit in with what is considered "the norm."

Attached: 7717429992_3630f69d02_b.jpg (1024x682, 434K)

For all intents and purposes its a hashtag now. What use does it have as a "pound" sign now? Things change. Adapt or die. You can't thrive if you're hostile towards future.

>Never heard it called a pound sign, where does that term come from?
You've never used a phone that was permanently connected to a wall, have you?

Have you ever used a telephone in your life?

What? Is that like a security feature or something?

How is this history? OP literally started the thread trying to arouse indignation for modern feminists. You people are a fucking joke.

I'm using one right now gaylord

Its the symbol you press when the phone tells you to press the Pound key after entering your pin number or anything like that.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190220-145049_Chrome.jpg (1080x1887, 362K)

Good. He got what he fought for in the end.

Huh, weird

Don't forget the Spanish who came directly from Spain. Nigger miscegenators don't count.

The irony is that all the poundings/pump and dumps feminist endured over the years, is what causes them to turn into insane feminists in the first place. Boo hoo Chad nutted on my face and wouldn't call me back, I hate all men, look at my armpit hair. In reality by making the choices they made, they're fighting their own biology to settle down and raise a family, and they're almost always unhappy and discontent from my personal experiences. Kind of like the male PVs, just in a different manner. I'm not talking about women who have actually been traumatized by sexual assault, but just the batshit manhating SJW feminists. Society is in a pretty bad way right now, and I find it funny these women continue to become more radical and obnoxious, as if that will unfuck everything. My .02

This

Find some whiskey to settle your nerves, Seamus.

Who gives a fuck?
I'm not tearing down my fucking society to appease brain dead whores that think they have a right to kill their children but I don't have a right to defend myself using lethal force.

This is one of the most zoomer posts I've ever read.

>You can't thrive if you're hostile towards future.
Well I guess climate change isn't a big deal then, because it's the future and we won't thrive if we fight it.

No.

>The only Americans are the
Fuck your No True Scotsman. If you want to be a faggot, then there's no true Americans other than those that crossed the land bridge millennia ago.

And I say that as a son of the American Revolution.

Sounanda.

Why are you bringing up abortion? No one is talking about it.

I can agree with that. Some zoomers look to older gents for advice, and I think those who do wise up a lot faster, in addition to getting information a lot faster via smartphones and social media (kind of a good-or-bad thing depending on what you get out of it).

>anglo
>posts a beaner

Attached: 1c4uye.jpg (315x315, 28K)

>And I say that as a son of the American Revolution.
Sure you do, Wilhelm Miguel McWzijarsky

>zoomer
>phoneposter
>retarded
checks out

German is a beautiful language.

There is nothing wrong with post-modernism.

The only americans are the natives and tribals.

Attached: 1481690997003.jpg (500x375, 37K)

>a philosophy all about removing identity and form
>nothing wrong with it
People have a fundamental need for structure, and postmodernism removes a significant amount of it. Kids gowing up with that attitude are demonstably worse off.

I don't have any reaction images on this phone but if I did the one I'd post right now would be very smug and condescending.

Rethink your life kiddo.

Spanish is a ok though

There's plenty wrong with post-modernism as a movement. Principally the fact that the post-modernism only exists in opposition to modernism; it stands for nothing in and of itself. It's wholly destructive and incapable of constructing anything useful or even functional.

This, German sounds pretty rough and ugly when spoken. We need more romantic languages

I'll beat you with a sack of potatoes, kraut peasant.

Attached: 1550136211211.jpg (450x330, 53K)

As a Native American man, fuck you. You’re fucking up our movement. We need to work together to fix America and make her great again. It’s your fault with your division shit that beaners and fucking ragheads are flooding into my lands

>paddy chimps
Are you referring to the Irish? Every time I hear the word “paddy” I think Vietnam

Attached: 1479617673464.gif (160x160, 512K)

He fought the Japanese. Those fuckers deserved to be burned alive. Worse than Muslims I swear

Lmao, and you're a delusional fucking moron if you think the millions of spics, niggers, and gooks that come here give a shit about our Republic or our way of life. This is the inherent problem with you lolbertarian dipshits. You live in this fantasy bubble where everyone is absolutely equal, you ignore the fact that the vast majority of these people simply do not give a fuck about your laws, your rights, or your way of life or culture. They just want to make more money and live a comfier life, and they would happily shred the Constitution into a million pieces if it meant the government would do more for them and provide them with more services.

Keep living in your fantasy world. Maybe in 30 years when your kids are taking mandatory Spanish classes and all of your guns have been taken away and replaced with neutered single-shot fudd guns and you're surrounded by Nigerians, Mexicans, and Chinks in the supermarket you'll at least be able to "At least I still have the Constitution!"

Did you not today attention to what I said? I said it’s your decking fault with your whole “you’re not true white people” bullshit that’s resulting in fucking Muslims and Spicks mass integrating into here

>it's the conservative Americans whose families have been here for 12 generations that have been fucking up our country for the past 60 years!
>not the millions upon millions of third world pagans that have only been coming here for the past 60 years

this is your brain on libertarianism

Attached: 1510368619942.png (645x729, 93K)

>grabs some woman and sticks tongue down her throat
>true story only comes out in an interview decades later
>movement dedicated specifically to calling out sexual assaults calls attention to it
>people chimp out about legbeards and abortions for some reason

Desecrating the monument was unacceptable but who taught you faggots how to treat women?

Attached: 1478141499540.jpg (224x225, 7K)

>libertarian
>stop beaners and ragheads flooding into my land
?

Have you faggots never kissed a woman before on New Year's or another celebration? There's nothing fucking wrong with it, stop sperging out. It's not like the woman shoved him off and slapped him or some shit, she was happy and so was he. Everyone was. Stop looking back on the past with current year-goggles.

stupid irish nigger

>third world pagans

???

how is this even remotely Jow Forums

Worthless Irish nigger

rethink your life

Attached: 1512382848263.jpg (583x435, 56K)

Kek

I agree but those are christians not pagans, if that upsets you thank patty

What has this to do with weapons?
Take it to Jow Forums pls.

Europeans with Celtic ancestry in general, actually. I don't have any kind of universal hatred among Celts (there's at least one exception to every rule), but I despise the fact that white nationalists think that all Western Europeans are under the same blanket term of beautiful Aryans who will never du nuffins.

Truthfully, it's based on personality regardless. And personality can develop independent of race.

take that white males!!!!!!!

Attached: 1549857415757.png (461x519, 24K)

No you fucking idiot, she didn't like it, she didn't know him, and she wasn't happy. From the interview, quoting her:

>"I felt he was very strong, he was just holding me tight, and I'm not sure I -- about the kiss because, you know, it was just somebody really celebrating. But it wasn't a romantic event"
>"Well, I didn't know. Well, it wasn't -- it wasn't my choice to be kissed. The guy just came over and kissed or grabbed."
>" that really confirmed what the people have said in the office. And so suddenly I was grabbed by a sailor, and it wasn't that much of a kiss, it was more of a jubilant act that he didn't have to go back"

source: memory.loc.gov/diglib/vhp/story/loc.natlib.afc2001001.42863/transcript?ID=sr0001

She didn't hit him or shove him because he was significantly larger than her and was in public. *He* was celebrating, but she wasn't into it.

seconding this, reported.

Why wouldn't they? Their parents tell them to be themselves and that they can be or do anything they want and it's okay.
How do you form an identity in a space that huge with nothing to rebound off of.
Struggle and failure reveals things about us we can grasp onto and forms the basis of our character. Too much is repressive, too little makes you feel adrift and empty.

>Cathocucks
>Christians
lol no. I was being quite literal when I called them pagans

Only a fucking retarded SJW could read that interview and somehow get the impression that the nurse felt she was "sexually assaulted." She just said it was a kiss and it wasn't a big deal, they were happy they didn't have to go back to war. You are mentally ill, try going outside sometime and talking to real women that haven't been brainwashed by Twitter and late night comedy shows.

I can agree. There was a thread on another board where they talked about this (the anime Berzerk specifically). Do you force yourself to be someone you're not, to appease others (false self)? Or do you accept who you are and integrate it into what is going on around you (true self)?

Attached: 1.jpg (1700x2340, 257K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1700x2340, 240K)

Attached: 5.jpg (1700x2301, 222K)

Attached: 8.jpg (1700x2340, 223K)

Attached: 351_1000.jpg (1000x625, 55K)

Attached: 353_1000.jpg (1000x1241, 106K)